A Present for (you) Edition
Last Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Nooses are not presents!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vBqmXeiu
pastebin.com/u/VarietyMan
pastebin.com/wdWFJa5h
youtube.com/watch?v=JCcXBSgwdVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

First for best merc!

first for tf2 engineer

hat fortress B T F O

Natsuki lovers show some love!

I love her too

>make a thread devoted to talking about how great ddlc and its waifus are
>be surprised and annoying when anons come in here ripping the game apart with logical and factually supported arguments

its like you guys dont know anything about the website youre on lmao

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>people actually think sayori is a good character and not just waifu bait for mentally ill people

sonic.exe edition

Just don't even bother. The general is fucking dead anyway. Nobody likes this game anymore.

>spending your Christmas raiding a general
Pretty sad desu

Spending Christmas with Sayori!

Nooseless picture!

I do!

What?
So you think it's a clever tactic of his? I thought he was just a fan of some guy on Youtube?

I do, user
I like it a whole lot

Every thread during Christmas!

best girl

Atleast I beat that nasty Engineer lover

>the creator wanted to stress that reducing girls to their moeness is wrong by making DDLC
>people still waifufag in this general, completely missing the point of the game

lol

Open up MAS right fucking now. Monika thanking you for seeing her on Christmas is sweet as hell.

Well too bad, because we're a minority now. Don't bother saying anything nice about the game because it's just going to be met with "LITERALLY SONIC.exe HUHUHU!"

Who's the blame?
Monika namefags!

Let's pretend the last thread didn't exist please

honestly this looks fouls

>blatant cock in underwear
>that mountain of ass fat

this
even more pathetic than us desu

I will waifu you, user

One day Yuri will have a Gmod model and we will see who laughs last

I won't lie sniping an engineer while he's in his nest was pretty satisfying

Can someone give me a quick rundown about this game please

I think you're being a little bit unfair. One person voicing their personal dislikes about the game, does not mean the end of the world. I gave my positives too. I didn't /hate/ the game.

I'll say what ever I want about it! It gave me the feels, and I enjoyed it!

this is truth. dan would hate this general for your waifuwars and your NEETery.

But people waifufag them, because they have relatable problems like us.
Only two or three people did that, four or more of us complained about it.
Ultra fucking sad.
Never thought such a thing could exist, as something more pathetic than us.

Do you not know what a camel toe is?

Did you not see last thread? Everyone unanimously agreed that the game is shit.

Let's get real, they're waifu'd cuz they are cute anime girls. Look at the fucking image in the OP lol, it's a lewded Monika.

Ill be having a hearty laughter until then
This guy gets it

We all hate him anyway for being a hypocrite jew

no, but i bet you do, normalfa

Play it for yourself and don't look up any spoilers.

You can still appreciate the complexities of a character AND have feelings for them, user.

I like Monika BECAUSE of how complex she is. Not just because "LOL CUTE ANIME GIRL ME WANT TO BONE"

It was again, like four fucking people. We are likely being raided by American shitposers, possibly from v.
We are guys, sex is like oxygen. What were you fucking expecting? That none of us know what sex is?

No? I was being ganged up on for not loving the game to death. Everyone just replied "fuck off", "if you don't like the game leave", or "we don't want discussion here". The tiny criticism surfacing was being completely shredded out by people wanting to silence it.

reminds me of reddit desu

For the day crowd, it's the 12 Days of Dokimas day 11! Here's Buying Limited Christmas Edition Parfait Girls With Natsuki: pastebin.com/vBqmXeiu
No requests today, Monika gets a prompt that I've already decided
Also, Merry Christmas!

If you ever miss a day my pastebin is here: pastebin.com/u/VarietyMan

Responding to blatant bait only encourages it.

Ever considered the possibility of samefag?

I would expect you to understand the core message of the game you are fanboying so much.

By lewding the characters, you're reducing them to their looks which is what DDLC is meant to criticize. By turning the girls into fapping templates you are part of the problem

literally watching markiplier play sonic exe and am laughing hard because in many ways it is very similar to ddlc

>play with me

Then fuck off. We don't want any fucking raiders from v, we don't want any Redditfags, we just want to have a nice fucking Christmas.

Monika!!!!!!!!!!
Eating cake with Monika!!!!!
Kissing Monika on the lips!!!!!!
Snuggling with Monika!!!!!

I love her too.

Yuri's entire character, Act 1 and Act 2, speaks to me. The fact that she has the potential to go completely over-the-edge into utter madness and insanity through being intense and obsessive, underneath her shy, quiet, timid, and overthinking behavior, is something I can relate to in a way.

That's stupid! How is lewding a character reducing them to their looks?

I can still appreciate the depth character and find them sexually attractive.

Again, I'm not a raider. I did not come from anywhere. I've been here for the last 5 threads now. You're being incredibly paranoid.

>watching markiplier

Reminder to ignore the shitposters from /v/ and stay comfy lads

I prefer it this way, only when the popularity dies down the threads might return to their double digits days

You are right.
Bingo, might be two people or less raiding us.
My girlfriend, who understands all the bullshit I deal with, who loves me...sexualizes me way more than any other living person.
I don't look good dumbass, she just likes my personality and how I make her feel, how I treat her, what I do for her.

Really makes you think, but I'm sure /v/ totally isn't raiding!

Why is it that every time I get emotionally invested in something it just gets thrown back into my face?

What's the most painless way to kill yourself?

I got a harpy Sayori fic someone suggested as a prompt if anyone wants.
pastebin.com/wdWFJa5h

First time taking a prompt, tried to align it with her personality. Looks fluffy and fun on the outside, internally thinks about what a flawed design her body is compared to a human's.

Good shit man. That was really cute! I appreciate you for all the writing you've done. Can't wait for the next one!

Christmas fuckin' sucks

Yes that's very interesting, except he does not share any of my criticism at all?

Don't. Who cares if what you like is something that everyone else hates? That doesn't matter. It's what you like, it's your interest, no need to worry about how others feel about it. Yuri and Natsuki wrote poems about this, for pete's sake.

Remember to spend some time with your doki on Christmas

Does this post have anything to do with this faggotry that's happening?

that user gave away some steam games

No, the dude already dropped a bunch of presents last thread

I love Natsuki!

don't do it. as edgy as it might sound, life is suffering.
you are not alone, but don't just quit, you embrace the suffering and do your best to minimize it

>Tfw I missed it

Thanks for looking and finding this. This guy is stupid, he doesn't even know the game is free. He has no idea any of the girls are depressed or anything.
What time is it now?

Look, I'm sorry. Clearly discussion about this game is impossible to be had without everyone throwing a hissy fit. Forget I said anything.
Merry Christmas

Ironically the same time the shitters started sperging out.

>Who cares if what you like is something that everyone else hates?

I care. I care a lot. I just wanted to share my love for this general and now it's just going to die right before my eyes. I've barely been here a week, man. I thought I finally had a place I could call home.

>/v/ raids /ddlc/
>/v/ going out of its way to destroy smaller communitys.

Maybe it really is time to leave Veeky Forums for good guys. I don't want to surround myself with a bunch cynical 12 year olds that have to ruin everything they don't immediatly enjoy themselfes for everyone else.
Its time to move on.

I'd play enter the gungeon with Monika

Anyone else think the characters in etg lack variety except for the secret ones?

please tell me I just don't want to spend money or time on a "flavour of the month horror vn".

>Don't even bother pirating it
>free game
Literally zero research, shows what that place is perfectly.

It's not just you, user. You're just caught in the crossfire of a /v/ raid.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you. You just came at the wrong time. We have discussions about the game but during shit post hours nothing gets done. Especially during raids

That's the time when all the americans wake up

>a bunch cynical 12 year olds that have to ruin everything they don't immediatly enjoy themselfes
Nothing's changed then?

it's free
game is about 7 hours long

It's not going to be the same no matter where you go.

I can't fucking handle it anymore, user. I'm just so tired of being constantly hurt.

It's free dude.

>You walk through the door into the club room,.
>A pile of christmas wrap, food wrappers, paper plates and cheap plastic baubles topped with a small artificial christmas tree greets you from the center of the room. It reeks of gasoline, and you immediately see why.

Oh, good morning, everyone! Welcome back from the christmas party. I hope you all had a good one! Just, ah, ignore the smell. It's tradition to burn christmas trees if I remember right!

Anyway, the word of the thread.

Let's try out "Angel", shall we? Is it something of peerless beauty? Is it something that comes to help you in your time of need? Or is it something that fills you with dread despite its intentions? Well, it's up to you!

Alternatives are "Sword", "Grace", "Forest" and "Sea"!

Now, if you want to write a pem or short story for us, why not give these words a try as a theme or inspiration? You can use as many as you want, and you can try it out even if you're rusty! I look forward to seeing what you've come up with.

Remember to stay safe and to keep cozy, alright? The season is still young!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCcXBSgwdVo

Now, uh... If you don't mind, I'm going to clean up.

>Wordlessly you back out of the room, letting the door slide shut. You decide that mentioning the 'burning christmas trees when you're done with them' tradition involves real wooden trees. And being outside.
>You hear a loud 'fwump' accompanied by a flash. You shrug and get your pen ready while she shouts in alarm.

Someone said the storylets spice things up a bit, so I'm kind of wandering into unfamiliar territory. So sorry if it's trash.

Look, dude. I'm a Sonic fan. Ever since '06, the Sonic franchise has become a laughing stock, something that a ton of people hate on and make fun of, to the point that the Sonic fanbase is like the original "cancerous" fanbase.

But I don't let any of that ruin my enjoyment of that franchise. I don't hide the fact that I'm a Sonic fan, I have no shame in that. So why should you have shame in Doki Doki Literature Club?

The other thread is going really really slow, almost as if the posters that were posting there are posting here.
Dude, if you are who I think you are, you need to chill for just a moment. We are worried about you.
What do they like, if they hate everything?
It's free, are you fucking retarded? This has to be bait.
V is full of fucking morons. How did he know there was any plot twist and not know it was free? Did he just assume there was one?
Fuck raids
Been awake, but I'm normally on during comfy hours.
Two or three actually.

>7 hours
Holy shit how slow do you read?

They'll get bored by the end of the day if you just decide to ignore them and drown their ranting out with more conversation.

>Tfw I have almost 17 hours because I kept alt-tabbing

It's different, user.

Sonic didn't emotionally get to you. And it didn't introduce you to a community full of people that you can relate to, especially when you're an autisic loser like me and have a hard time relating to anyone.