Guidance and Savage Blow

sluice

Tharja is my wife.

Merry Christmas /feg/

Armor March
Guard
Shield Pulse

Kill yourself

Hey, everyone, just saying, you can complete Book II's first chapter to get Fjorm, a free 5* unit! Better do it quickly!

Reinhardt just wanted to smash that thunderpussy into next Tuesday

Can you blame the guy like honestly the FE world is so littered with semen demons it's a wonder why all these fags aren't tryna slide in

That's nice to hear SayriAnon

Is this...

Never ever

Zebra

>DEFIANT ATTACK
>VANTAGE
>TRIANGLE ADEPT

I'm glad they're all dead.

This bitch spooked me when I wanted Nino, she's +atk -def. Should I use her?

this

I know it's abit confusing, but here's a video guide on how to do it and who Fjorm is. Now even you, the brainless monkey, can discovery Fjorm with your fellow treehouse employees!
youtube.com/watch?v=JHFWKPFQE6I

your wife but the zebra's kids

Come on I don't even post about Say'ri that much

>thracia still only has 2 units
>the closest we have to genealogy overlap is Seliph and Julia
>thracia isn’t gonna be in warriors 2 either
reinhardt’s brokenness can only go so far

Based Arvis

>Roy sweetie is time for your cake

Whatever you say SonyaAnon.

You know I laugh at this but it took me months to realize there are Paralogue Chain Challenges

Virgin.

Who will get really popular in the inevitable FE4 remake?

>Ike and Redoot are the treehouse power duo
Damn

Reposting here. Should I run Slaying+Aether, or Sack+Ignis on Santa Chrom? He has vengeful fighter equipped.

You will forever stay SayriAnon

Lex

>Could've had a strong, humble knight of common origin
>Instead we get a stupid bitch and her unpopular loser of a brother.
It's not fucking fair.

Lewyn for 1st gen, Ares for 2nd gen

>spics new waifu

Ayra, Tailtiu, Lex, Noishe

This person cannot draw.

After all these years I'm still confused as to why we have a Kempf Roleplayer.

This is a bad meme. Reinhardt loved her like a sister or daughter. He didn't want to smash her, Julius was just being a jealous cuck.

Lmao I wanted to check out other gachas to bridge the content gap, but none of these are even available in my region. Guess I’m lucky FEH even works here. I know I could emulate but I wanted something to play on my phone.

>just an excuse for him to show off his 5 stars

Do you all usually use your best Arena Assault teams and items at the start of your run or the end of your run? Which is more efficient?

holy fucking shit

-Ayra, Tailtu.. basically all the girls..
-Lex bc he is Fe4 Hector
-Sigurd bc he's the lord
-Lex's little mage buddy will be forgotten like Ricken

If it does happen I'm curious to see how they'll make Arden workable

Rodelban

It also took forever for retards to know HOW to access the sacred seal forge and weapon refinery so IS had to make an announcement about it.

>All those 5s and he still barely cleared any content.

Ayra

Reinhardt

>fgo ended, all the servants went away
>this will be FEH's future, everyone just goes home and forgets anything ever happened

here

I've been using Odin as a Dark Knight in Conquest but his stats and special skill really make it look like he should be a Swordmaster. Did I get unusual growths or were the devs having a giggle by making him a dark mage? At level 15 he has strength and skill maxed out, high speed, luck, defense. His magic is 25 and his resistance only at 20.

It's weird. He fucks shit up with a forged Mjolnir though, and isn't as fragile as my other mages.

Why is she fucking zebra?

You do realize that's not at all what happened

>ywn bully Eyrios about being a filthy commoner
>ywn get him all flustered

It hurts.

Nobody cares about Fates.

Is FEH really dead or is it just shitposters? Thinking about picking it up before the Christmas event ends.

>or were the devs having a giggle by making him a dark mage?
Devs were having a giggle, but myself I always take him down a sorcerer path. And yeah forged mjolnir on him is hilarious with that crit rate.

Who is this man behind Camus?

Jiku

Content drought, it'll pick itself back up sooner or later

Fuck that.
I want FE5 and I want it to stay a complete meme with all the cryptid recruitments and objectives intact.

>He doesnt know

All the servants did go away though.

Azel deserves better than the fate of yet another "STOP TREATING ME LIKE A KID" mage

shitposting because we didn't get a christmas present. if they released book 2 on christmas everyone would laugh at FGO instead

>Always dreams of being a noble
>Earns his title of a noble
>Realizes it's shit and throws it all away
Based Illios.

Content drought, but you won't have to worry about it since you're new. Plus we're getting an event tomorrow.
Reroll for two 5*s.

His growth rates are basically a coinflip, but in dark knight he has higher strength growths because the class is dumb like that. You could make him an SM now but good fucking luck with that weapon rank

Real answer is that we're currently having a HUGE content drought right now with fuckload of reused content on top of increasingly more annoying powercreep. I don't think it'll bother you as a new player, but who knows when it'll pick back up.

Not much content right now, but you should have enough to do especially if you’re starting now. And by the time you’re done, there’ll probably be new stuff.

Fgo didn't end, it started a whole new story arc

It's not looking good. This is probably one of if not the worst month in the games 10 month life.

We are getting hammered with reruns. Even a full monthly event is giving out rerun rewards that were already rerun.

You do realise what they did with Hayato?
They will also use that on Azel.. isn't he a litlle short in his art anyways?

Jamke gets the SJW support.

Azel is nothing like that though. He's a cute nerd who wants to be noticed by aniki.

>Chapter 21 of FE6
>Park Melady in the peaks with Maltet and have her ORKO every Wyvern
>As I close in on Murdock Maltet breaks
Oh ok...

I guess autistic butthurt Sigurdfags will do anything to try to get back against the true gauntlet winner including drawing shitty art in some poor attempt to troll Tharja supporters

honestly it's pathetic the salt is still going on this long. I guess Sigurdfags will never grow up and accept defeat and will remain butthurt manchildren.

lol ok

We just hate TharjaMutt.
Not that weeb magnet #65467 won

>letting your legendary weapons break
Hammerne is a thing user

The King of Grust, Ludwik. He returns to protect his children

Fe6 gets so absurd in the later chapters with the reinforcements it's like an actual full-scale war I love it

Merry Christmas /feg/!

I can only post this picture once a year, so be sure to appreciate how adorable Serra is in Christmas clothes!

Just restart,I think you need all the legendary weapons intact for the true end

I know he's nothing like that but the original poster was saying he'll end up forgotten like Ricken. I think his relationship with Arvis should definitely be explored more if the game isn't limited by how few conversations the SNES original had

winter's envoy was out christmas event

(lol

Yeah I was thinking of doing that but his sword rank is at D while the killing edge needs C, kinda late for that now. I just wish his magic would max already.

guys guys what if
listen
what if we already have loki in our castle RIGHT now and she's disguised as anna, while the real anna is being held captive in surtr's sex dungeon

Fuck it I'm playing another gacha.
WHAT DO I PLAY THERE'S SO MANY

Teach me

Who are the top 3 most handsome lords?

lol nice try

nice try but that's no excuse. you're still salty and that's it. grow up user. we can't all be winners. no matter how hard you try to troll the winners it just shows how sore you are.

Google "Zebra abortion"

>got a new friend request from some Japanese dude
>check my defenses
>actually got three new ones so I'm at eleven total
Nice