>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/D4czdqsN
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
poll-maker.com/poll1988172x398e434D-51
youtube.com/watch?v=D_O2zAbZYeg
youtube.com/watch?v=5BcYDO3cc2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So much bullshit from /v/tards and redditors that I'm making a summary so we can maybe get some self-moderation in here.
December 26th 2017, 's duty has ended, all singularities have been erased, the threat to humankind has vanished. The Ley-shift facilities, which make possible Alteration (Amending) of the Past, an act of rebelion against Human History, are hereby frozen. Having fullfilled their roles, the Servants of Chaldea have been released from their contracts and departed. Excluding Temporary Director Da Vinci, all Servants have disapeared from the face of the earth. The chapter starts out with the protaganist being woken up by Fou and an alarm clock and talking to Mashu. Last night was a big Christmas party and also a celebration of the passing of one year since the completion of the Grand Order. Most of the staff will be moving up in the world to diferent places. The protaganist plans to go home, but doesn't know what he's going to do after that. He's still not sure what he's going to do with the motherload of a salary he just got. ""I was sure to look at it subjectivly and not show any favorotism, but no matter how I reckon it it's got to be at least this much." -Da Vinci" -Mashu. Also Mashu says that he should spend it however he wishes, but her recomendation is of course savings, so as not to be troubled by a unexpected expense.
Mashu will be staying at Chaldea for a little longer, as she apperantly still needs to be "cut away from the summoning system" At this point Fou runs out the door, and Mashu goes after him to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble, reminding the protagonist that there is a farewell party tonight. After a moment of thought, the protagnist decides to take a walk/visit the control room.
I think that there was a mention of the servants leaving in the Musashi quest at the beggining of the year, if someone could get the details on that that would be good. I'm going to move on to a summary of the discussion with the staff

>You're a fat guy
>FOR YOU

Mary the cute

What's in the suitcase?

TELL ME ABOUT REGEND, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Just put it in a pastebin, dude.

Leave pt 2 to me

The servants leaving before the Musashi quest was different. It was the servants that (You) didn't have leaving, the ones with bonds with you stayed

Holy shit I could have formatted that better. I'm going to go get something to eat and then continue on, would be nice if someone could turn that into something you can actually read.

post supports(ded)

Perfect male body.

Chaldea duel disk system, portable Chaldea. We going on a world tour.

ROMANI HAKASE

>Ere's gacha is gone already

wew

Nothing to see here folks, move along. No Servant here, just a bed sheet.

We achieved enough RTs to get those QP?

Shitposter tier list updated

Melvin = Gilfag > Herkek > Taigafag = Gawainfags > New Director cucks

Man, I really like the 2nd part. It was interesting to take down Guda from another timeline who decided to rebel and ended up being a threat to humanity, but it also felt kinda stupid. I do like the Halloween event and the Servants we've got. Not sure what to think of the Dunwich Horror bursting out of Lavinia during some of her attacks or one of her attacks using her horn, but eh, at least Abby finally has her albino slut.

>millions of QP thanks to the event
>start leveling some skills
>all gone in seconds

well at least Abigail is at 10/10/10 now

>already

>part 2 isn't Servants in future Grail Wars sabotaging them so they can see us again
Boo

You know I was expecting Chaldea to be destroyed, all your servants desummoned, you losing everything, and having nothing in FGO2.

But not this quickly. Was thinking it would happen almost near the climax or something. This does shake things up.

Man this is pretty depressing

post the picture, you know the one

THICC

>66.6mil qp
Fitting, but not for Christmas

I like this prologue

YOROKOBE

How can I YOROKOBE if Kotomine looks like shit?

Post servants that love (You) and only (You) and would never betray (You).

it's not fair bros...

Why's he look so weird now? Fuck takeuchi

supports(ded)

>Nasu too much of a faggot to design a new character for the director spot
>it's not even kirei but the literal who from apocrypha
Pathetic

When are we going nuclear against chaldea lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

Canon supports

Nobu a CUTE.

Why is there such a low amount of Musashi's fan art where she has aggressive looks or in a battle stance? Kinda like picrelated. I really like her design but I browsed quite a lot of Pixiv pages and most art is her being smiley, cute or just rule34.
Looking for her art on twitter is a pain because it shows a lot of other Musashi's like the IRL one.

Remember when she was a psycho who could rant about dolls for hours and literally got off from hearing people scream?

Ushi a cute.

I am interested in how they want to bring Servants back. They just can't delete them, at least not in any legal way.

086,172,959, going to level skills, who should I focus on first?

Cute

poll-maker.com/poll1988172x398e434D-51

Does Lily not wear panties? I thought she was young and pure??

Sometimes I can still hear their voices... ;_;7

Was it fair bros?

Yeah I miss that, Grand Order killed all of my interest in her after CCC event

Either Da Vinci's magic briefcase or they'll retrieve the A Team from their Coffins and they're all fucked up/already dead/whatever and they have to rehire (You).

wan

>2 more Medb doujins confirmed
>both femdom
muh dick can't hold all this excitement

Don't bully
He is a good boy that got caught by a bitch
>Gordes was the talent of the family so he is trying to make a name for himself

>moonlight lost room
>Mashu holding a little santa hat in a now dead Chaldea
>Probably your last days at Chaldea as you lose myroom

The cutest and loneliest

>apocrypha
>good boy
Sod off

add me

Damn, those new Chaldea staff members are good at dressing up as Gudao

I actually hope he ends up being a nice guy at heart that's doing dumb shit because he doesn't know better and laters ends up on our side after shit really goes down

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=D_O2zAbZYeg

>used to hate tamamo
>start to warm up to her
>they make an even more evil and whorish version
absolutely disgusting

>Gordes
>Not the best character in Apoc
Fuck off
He is one of the few redeemable aspects of the show
>He just wants to fight a proper war but gets fucked over time and time again while still helping on the side

>Muramasa left my Chaldea without actually arriving
;_;

Yesterday

Remember when Elizabeth also was a psycho and proud of it? Remember the times when she lowered her voice to sounds threatening? Remember when she went apeshit and started tearing her hair out with a deranged look in her eyes?

Shit i need the last tamamo nine picture

sent.

Fuck that bitch for making that to poor NR.

He has to be.
Nasu wouldn't have such blatant doujin material without the guy being fun.

I don't think he's necessarily Gordes' brother since Gordes should be about 20 years older than him during FGO.

Today

When the fuck was CasGil interlude released?

It's pretty obvious he's just a pawn for Daji or whoever the Tamamo-look alike is.

Grand Berserker (Final) incoming

Question is how would Gordes have a kid? He seemed like the type who was fucking his homos all the time.

a few days ago

FGO and Extella ruined all the Extra female characters desu

We have know that Gordes had a wife and a kid since Apocrypha LN.

what if for part 2 they set a level-down modifer starting at 10% of current level a la salem that goes up after each master you defeat

He already had a kid in Apo

If Gordolf is rich enough to buy Chaldea, I'm sure Gordes is rich enough to buy a mail-order-wife because of "muh magi bloodline" from somewhere.

Nice Columbus.

I remember encountering those broken dolls

>For the sake of that as well, he first intends to train his son who he raised to be just like him. “You seem to think you're incredibly cool, but you're actually just like me, so if anything, you're like that…” “Really…?” “Really…”

There's one thing I'm missing right now.

And with some luck DW will add one for Caster and Extra.

We already know he has a kid.
This is probably a relative or something, or maybe it's some sort of deal like Sion and Sialim, but for F/GO timelines or something.

Anyway Tamamo Bitch is probably gonna be a massive bitch, but it'll be cool to have shit going on with actual human characters instead of nothing but servants.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=5BcYDO3cc2s

thanks
>rate-up never

Liz sort of went back to her CCC self and now she's actually a threat.