youtube.com/watch?v=163_C5UVU-I
mega.nz/#!MRxQnb5K!Dq2Kir8XtrFh9WRc1L2541dzQUiBPkY6N_TjRsn9yI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want everyone to listen to The Ecstasy from MotS with this image in mind

Reposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3qnr35_sZw

where's my welfare trials boners

>reset tomorrow
I can't wait to literally everything on all of my characters within 2 days and then have to wait a week to do anything meaningful in the game again.

>The post-game is in the eververse
If me grinding strikes for 6 hours with a fireteam medallion only to get one bright engram that had a telemetry ghost and 2 blue mods is Bungie's idea of a good post-game then I might just have to go bananas

remember to ignore, hide and report anti-Destiny posts.

Mods on reddit is saying they are now deleting any further eververse posting,nice to know they like hearing our complaints

Mayhem sucks and Bungie can't design for shit.

>Hey lets give evryone their super
>Even the ones whose super is cross map insta kill and pierces super armor no problem and there's no downside to it

Busy getting perma-banned.

No fun allowed ??

It's called MAYHEM for a reason. If anything you should be happy this shitty peer2peer fucking game got a 3rd matchmaking playlist at all

Oh I love having only two classes viable because their supers flat out shit on everything. Amazing game design. I relish it.

Mad cause bad? I do just fine on my shitty attunement of sky dawnblade main

I'm in love with this PvP that disguises itself as something fun but is ultimately incredibly tilted. What a joy it is to play all these reduced options.

>he doesn't immediately pop Hammer of Sol when he hears some dickass Hunter pop Golden Gun and 1HKO him before he can fire off a shot

R8 my get up anything i change any recommendations

>No shaders
>9 Mobility
>4 Resilience
>1 Recovery

Wanting to save the game from itself does not constitute anti-Destiny.

But you should all be playing The Division instead.

I don't know how you're just realizing this dude... There are 9 classes with 2 subclasses each and all 8 people in every match can equip whatever 3 weapons they want as well as whatever armor, mods, perks, etc....

Destiny has never had balanced PVP. If you've ever played bungie's previous series, Halo, this should be abundantly clear.

Try to drop that useless point in recovery and drop it into resilience for the soft cap. I'm not sure what your mods/armor stats look like and maybe you could do it with just a few changes their, otherwise drop the recovery helmet and you can probably hit 10/5/0. Other than that it looks good.

What are the toppest tier energy SMGs? All the ones I get are lightweight or have some useless perk like reload on melee kill or reload on critical health. Reload on melee kill wouldn't be so bad without the stupid cooldown/limit/whatever is preventing me from reloading the entire magazine from chain melee skills. Bonus points for 600rpm types.

Is the season pass worth getting? I really did enjoy my time with the vanilla game... Never managed to do the raid but still got in about 60 hours.

I missed out on Destiny 1 when it was popular, but everyone seems to say it was much better. This is odd to me because I'm getting conflicting messages, my friend who had the D1 Season pass said that house of wolves only added a few short missions on reused locations and a few crucible maps and strikes, while dark below was the same except it had a raid.

But the same person also tells me that Curse of Osiris adds a new location, new crucible maps and strikes and a raid etc... Yet is worse than those DLC's and is a big ripoff and middle finger to the players

Anyone shed some light on this?

Is anyone else not receiving Dawning Gift Schematics? I've gotten nothing but shells, sparrows and ships for the last 3 days

Titan raid lair armour reminds me of the movie Excalibur

youtu.be/eC_TFoGhqUU

>no shaders
I have xenosilver

Honestly can't say whether it's worth it or not.

If the next DLC turns out to fix a lot of the errors they made with Osiris, then yes. However, Curse of Osiris was really lacklustre and not worth the asking price.

Wrong.

once you do all the vendors gifts, you just get rewards on your characters. so go pick up your """""""""""""free""""""""""" shit on all your dudes. until ... weekly reset? maybe?

>Is the season pass worth getting?
Lol nah

Im running with arc melee and grenade mods but yeah i did what you told thanks for the advice

CoO is equal to HoW and DB. They just over hyped it. The Infinite Forest was a bit of a let down. You get new story missions, small new patrol area, a few new adventures, new weapon assignments and a new raid in the Leviathan.

All right, I guess waiting to see what the next DLC is about would be best before I buy it... And maybe it will go on sale between now and then (I really doubt it)

In the meantime, and this is a longshot, is there anyone else out there that never ended up doing the original raid? Or if anybody is willing to sherpa. I know how to to bathers and know how to do dogs, but my normie friends are so terrible and low attention span that's all we ever got to in our multiple attempts. (I'm on Xbox)

What would you recommend?

Boners still do the original Raid, just not often.

>human blood
I wonder what exos really did during the collapse

>my normie friends are so terrible and low attention span that's all we ever got to in our multiple attempts
What is it with some people and their brains just turning off whenever a controller gets into their hands? These are, presumably, people with jobs and responsibilities, yet they can't wrap their heads around simple raid mechanics.

Horizon zero dawn or ac origins?

I want to say the Golden age wasn't all rainbows and sunshine like people think it was. Wouldn't surprise me if Exos were just the next step in remote warfare.

Horizon.

Both

We got bathers down because they managed to understand the rotating/getting buffs aspect of it but then they always got fed up with dogs

I can only imagine how gauntlet and calus would have gone

Ditch arcstrider.
Ditch the Gemini Jester for either Celestial Nighthawk/Orpheus Rig/Raiden Flux.
Look into a more recovery focused set.
Use matching shaders for your gear.

Anyone want to Raid on PS4? I have me and 2 other guys.

Platinumed both of them and I think horizon has the more engaging story. But origins really grew on me. Both are fantastic.

Mayhem is fun!
F U N!

she is such a horrible actress.

>never got the Prestige achievement because my friends did it without me

>Now it only counts for the prestige raid which is much harder and all my friends moved on from the game

Fuck

L

F

G

Why does destiny not have an ingame LFG system for fuck's sake?

"Guided games" is a joke that nobody uses. Why does bungie refuse to admit that their game is an MMO

Merry christmas /dg/

I don't even know where to start with this...

Hello Timby.

Uhhh breh thicc

Good
Hey!
lol

i dont like the helmet, dont think it matches the rest of the outfit. color scheme overall is kinda weird too

>I’m quite relieved and happy. This was the way it was supposed to have been heard 5 years ago.
>My wife and I spent the afternoon with my now 93 year old father and we showed him that people were finally able to hear this work. It made our Christmas even better. My mother, his wife of over 60 years died a couple years ago and although she loved listening and shared it with some of her friends (she was a musician) she never understood why it wasn’t released.
>I don’t know who actually did it but they have my blessing. I honestly don’t know how anyone could begrudge this any longer.

Get the whole using meta exotics and i have them i was just trying to try something with Gemini Jesters and the cqc effectiveness of arcstrider you got me on the shaders though i only had a few xenosilver and was trying to look for something that gave a white appearance
In short was just trying to spice things up a bit and give arcstrider some love

Just listened to it all user. It was pretty dang good. Made me kinda sad.

>so autistic that I want the meagre stability buff masterwork on my Garden Progeny
>keep spending cores on it despite never getting what I want
Why do I keep doing this to myself?

so her, thompson, and luke smith are the faces of evil.
chung- see no players
thompson- hear no players
luke smith- tell no players
or something retarded like that idk

What about Jason Jones tossing out Staten's story

Yeah im trying to get the fashion straight

jesus christ Music of the Spheres is amazing what the fuck went wrong with bungie

yeah him. i don't have anything yet for that guy. i'm not clever enough

Publishers

whats the story with this? music that didnt make the final cut of the game or something? if so, why?
everyone seems to love it so far

A musical prequel to destiny that was used sparsely in destiny promo material/ingame

It wasn't released because of the disagreement between bungie and Marty that eventually lead to their firing him.

Marty did his job and didn't do anything at Bungie after that, he just sat around.

Activision did not like this

Activision played some random ass song in a E3 trailer

Marty complained about this on Twitter

Activision fired Marty for bringing negative attention to them and their brands

Marty sued them

Marty won

Activision is not allowed to use Martys songs anymore and has to pay him royalties for god knows how long.

its the album from Marty O'donnell, Michael Salvatory and Paul Mccartney that Bungie didn't publish because the legal stuff with the lead composer (Marty O'donnell)

Bungie had it for 5 years and today some dude leaked it and well, there it is

Rate my lock?

3/3/9

Ideally I'd have 3/4/9 but I can't get a resilience arms mod to drop

huh, thanks for the info. looks like i missed a lot of stuff during destiny 1; sure wish that game made it to PC

>marty makes a whole composition for the 10 year contract
>Destiny Trailer shows at E3
>Marty's music is nowhere thanks to Activision stepping in
>marty is pissed
>Marty wants MotS to have it's own full release
>Activision says no
>Marty, one of the last of the Old Guard, and BungoVision butting heads
>Marty loses interest in his work because he can't compose as he likes
>Marty fired without cause

>Legal shitstorm between Marty and BungleVision
>Marty wins just about every aspect of the lawsuits
>BungleVision still trying to manipulate casefiles and perception to look like Marty is the bad guy

>Marty goes on to help found Highwire Games, recently put out a PSVR game called Golem

sumthing.com/p/echoes-of-the-first-dreamer/

pretty solid. only thing i think could maybe be improved fashion-wise is the helmet. colors are nice though. dont hide your name like a little fagboi

If anyone wants to get up to some stuff my GT is still TimbyWuff

And my battle.net is TimbyWuff#1394

The music in Destiny is the worst part. Put it on mute 5 mins into the game and never looked back.

>The music in Destiny is the worst part.
Shit taste confirmed.

Added to the Blacklist for being a furry faggot.

>having the most basic opinion
Opinion discarded.

I was already on it don’t worry.

whats everyones best/favorite way to farm paradox amplifiers?
ive been experimenting trying to figure out the fastest or at least a fast way to get them. mayhem so far seems the best, but it can be strangely inconsistent. sometimes ill get 1-2 for a loss, sometimes 1-3 for a win and sometimes ill get none for even a win.
heroic strikes are the same. usually i get 1 or 2, sometimes none.
how do regular strikes compare to this? is it consistent? i was thinking maybe regular strikes would be good if you could clear them fast enough, but have not got a chance to try yet.

tldr; your favorite and/or fastest method to get paradox amplifiers?

>tfw you aren't on any blacklists

Id also like to get more feed back on my warlock if thats ok

>tfw you are on every blacklist

blacklists don’t exist it’s all a RUSE

ugly

what gloves are those? overall looks nice, but that helmet doesnt match. that helmet looks too much like shit that astronauts wear IRL today.

Don't add this literal faggot.

Sunbracers are the gloves yeah the helmet seems off now that you say it any better substitutes

But I love that helmet, it's the closest to the Destiny 1 warlock aesthetic (except the Vanguard one but I don't like it's "horns")

youtube.com/watch?v=163_C5UVU-I

Cool

I like it all except the bond and the sunbracers (which are easily interchangeable because people switch exotics all the time) very sleek

What do you fellas think of my huntress?

Damn that duster looks rad.

What is it?

where to download MotS? the OP link isn't working for me.

mega.nz/#!MRxQnb5K!Dq2Kir8XtrFh9WRc1L2541dzQUiBPkY6N_TjRsn9yI0

How do I get good as Hunter folks? My main is a Titan but I always like playing through DLC's with a new main to switch things up. Which exotics/abilities are best? What should I absolutely stay away from? What is best mix of Mobility/Resistance/Recovery?

>mega.nz/#!MRxQnb5K!Dq2Kir8XtrFh9WRc1L2541dzQUiBPkY6N_TjRsn9yI0

Based. have an anime warpaint.

>The Ecstacy
Cheese and rice holy fr*ck this is good

you can try philomath cover or gensym knight hood