/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2513

Spending the holidays with my own cute little christmas tree!

>Recent News
Granblue Fest happened
- Day 1: pastebin.com/5W94vG7c
- Day 2: grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance Update went live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Divergent Knighthoods
12/8 - 12/20 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
12/15 - 12/25 - A Granblue Carol
12/21 - 12/28 - Xeno Diablo Clash
12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Years Event: Cock Edition)
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You (Society event)

12/21 - 1/4 - New Year's Special (pastebin.com/d2L4VpvH)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phjycXBsBz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad christmas is over.

I got an arcarum effect that said something like some allies are unavailable but nothing seemed to happen?

Monki's retur when?

Yugu, my summons are depressingly bad in general.

What's a good SR team for cancer leopard?

Do it!

It deleted characters from your inventory.

Something with Plain damage nukes.

>Wake up
>Jump into Halo mines

Is this enough for normal Ubaha or should I FLB the last dagger first?

February now stop asking you stupid pedophile.

end of January legfest

And after that will she be on every leg?

It's fine. Normal ubaha isn't a big deal if it isn't full of leechers or weak idiots with DPS classes.
Just remember to take either HS or sage and you're good to go.

She'll be in for jan, feb and the march anniversary event and then she'll show up randomly but not every legfest if anila this year was any indication

>150 colo staves
>5 of them

You're overgeared for normal Ubaha, it's easy as long as you join nip rooms.

Is any other character allowed to say the forbidden words?

you've been fine for a while
I've been in Ubahas where pre-101s scored higher than people like, say, Mig.

Do you think those weaker primals they'll give us will need 3 sunlight stones to MLB?

Host Baha HL!

>starts Bellator route
>immediately greeted with stage skill seal
>chad minotaur 1-2 shots my party with 6k damage, 15k+ with steroids
>have to beat him and a water element monster to get rid of a fog
I wanna go back to Aquila.

>weaker primals they'll give us

I've been living under a rock and what is this?

>this is the state of magna water

Elves doko

No, because the other option is a Sunlight Stone.

Johann

What does it mean when someone leaves an achoo on your profile?

Yes

Post ID and I'll tell you.

and thats why so many ultimate chickens fail. water niggers thinking their grids arent shit. i know its hard to hear fuck i dont even like it since i got that damn SSR christmas character for water who can on ability use randomly give the best pack of buffs aside from pre nerf SSR petra. but she isnt worth using. unless you got murgs dont use water on anything past omegas. i even got drang who does well in long fights and wont touch water

should I?

Baha HL
3/18
18E866A2
3 Spartans

Blue skies part 2 will let you choose either a watered down primal, or a sunstone.

It's a sign of pity.

Rate my 100 rolls

Yes!
I haven't had any gimmicks at all while completing my first route.

>Watered down primal that you could potentially never need if you roll the real one or a stone which is extremely valuable but ultimately buyable

I need two Flameborn Astras to make the Sun. Should I just spend Arcapoints to get em or what?

I didn't get to check when I got it but I assumed it takes away your backline.

They're going to be 10% or so weaker, who knows if they would be able to go 4* though when the real ones get their inevitable 4* on the bright side only Varuna and Titan are worth choosing.

>5 sunstones
>0 summons

Don't forget to smile /gbfg/. No matter how bad your luck is.

Is light De La Fille any good? I just rolled her, and I'm pretty sure she's my only decent light ssr aside from Sakura, sword homo, and grape.

fuck you I rolled Veight AGAIN

5/18
4 Spartan, 1 Swordmaster

Agni is worth choosing I guess, and fake Titan probably won't have the same call.

Any e-celab or Lulu?

grape > swordboy > sakura = DLF

She's cute!

But no, she's a poor character who probably will never get a 5* because of how expensive Saito is.

Exactly! Always cherish what you get! Your favorite, most loyal, most useful characters are always the ones you don't expect to be at first glance. Embrace every single one of your crew members!

Which of the crews in the pastebin are strong enough to carry me in ubaha HL?

What if I get fucking nothing?

>1 Swordmaster

You should have more than 3k points by now so go for it. I'd wait until the final checkpoint if you're on Aquila.

We have no idea what any of the arcarum characters are like, whether they be good or not. So you might as well. You have an equal chance that the old man is just as good if not better than the other characters.

Look like this will be okay, good.

f2p Agni isn't worth choosing, might as well just use magna at that point, even more so since magna II is going to be a thing.

Sitting on 10K points and went through Aquila once already. Just got fucked in regards to the astras.
Also, is that Stone in the arcarum shop just once ever, or does it restock at some point? Or do we not know?

I got a buncle out of the rolls for this event, and that's good! Buncles are great sources of resistance for lots of relevant content. And they are cute!

There's always a reason to rejoice, you just have to look at things from a brighter angle.

She just got a new version this year

Fleet can do it, full though.

Ubaha? Yeah, perfectly fine
UbahaHL? lol no

I'm going to come and leech.

Buncles are indeed cute.

>they will get a watered down varuna to boost the like 3.7% trium
very smart

KMR is rolling on dosh, he can get whoever he wants

6/18
4 Spartan, 1 Swordmaster, 1 Sage

it's obviously bait, smart move on their part

I know, she's going to be my start dash character. But getting Saito for a whole character that people have to roll for/ticket is a hell of a lot more cost efficient than a 5*.

You have to post this with a cute girl pic and the id of the raid or no one will give a shit user.

>last 3 weapon shards take longer than the first 37

DLF is used in ubaha hl retard

NO!
Stop that right now!

You can use a lot of things in ubahaHL. It doesn't make those things good.

Unless you can kill the leopard in 1T, the thing's basically zoiproof. The reflect damage hits/kills you first before the heal from drain.

in Light?

I've never played this game except one time when I tried to manually reroll on chrome, but it was too tiring. Now I'm getting tempted to roll for some waifus, do you guys know if there is some memu script to reroll fast and with little manual labor?

We need sages and cr

Oh man, ONE raid where MVP doesn't even matter. Fuck.

She is an ok pick if you want an healer and someone with sword prof, her mirror image also helps a lot in the phase and under 30%

Buy an account or beg for one here.

18E866A2
12/18
5 Spartan, 1 Swordmaster, 1 Sage, 1
Elysian, 1 Bandit Tycoon, 2 CR, 1 Lucha

Is this how I do it, user?

I'll keep asking until you like it

Still better than sword homo

People need to stop pretending ubahaHL is a good metric for whether a character or grid is useful. It forces you to prioritise things you normally wouldn't in literally every other raid.

who the fuck isn't going to be able to do that if they have zoi and a celeste claw grid

youtube.com/watch?v=phjycXBsBz8

You're overvaluing her a bit there. GBF has plenty of big name seiyuu that come back repeatedly, and stuff like Aletheia and the Eugen situation proves that they don't record everything way in advance.

>1 Bandit Tycoon
Gee I wonder who it is.

Then people need to stop evaluating things in a vacuum first

Mamizo?

/gbfg/ incarnate

What do you mean UBahaHL isn't a good metric for things? You mean I normally WOULDN'T be running HP weapons in my grid to begin with? That's fucking absurd, everyone knows great weapons like Tia Axes and Celeste Harps are staples in any magna grid for optimal play.

Is that the guy that got into HL with basically no grids?

New story chapters when? its actually interesting now

Every two months, so next month.