twitter.com/jameszapata_/status/936657391789191169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

play kolin

Fabrication Slash

UNGA

>sfv
lmaoooooooo

snk going all out

> tfw I just took two clean wins off a 7th Rank as a 13th rank and got literally two rank ups from it.

>I want to fuck Makoto over and over until we both pass out.

Doesn't look game accurate at all.

>Ken EX DPs after knockdown at magic pixel each
>call it and block it
>he dcs before he hits the ground
I love christmas.

*demons you*

Please post source

Koto!

bbc-chan.tumblr.com/post/168790529158/happy-birthday-oni

why does this general move so fast?

>Freeze! Put your dick where I can see it!
What do?

Ive yet to find a good figure of an SNK character that isn't the CVS2 Mai one. I don't care for the anime face ones that have been released recently like the one you posted and the XIII Mai figure

>empty jumping in on an alex with v-trigger active and throwing him out of his dumb parry bait to win the set

Thank you you're very kind

this one might have the goods though

>kakuge-checker.com/topic/view/05558/
>Punk vs. Tokido exhibition on December 31st

Are we hyped for this bros? Something to streamboar to welcome into the new year.

it doesnt you stupid punk

>tfw SF V is fun
sucks that the game has a terrible rep, how do we fix it lads?

>Think I've found a character I'm interested in maining in Pokken
I'm not sure how to tell, but I've been messing with them in training all day trying things out and it feels like I'm kinda clicking?

AE seems to be getting it a better rep than it's had for the past two years, at least.

Was this luck or a read?

streamable.com/7m2vl

How do I practice yomi bros?

Just give it time. Since this passed EVO the rep has only been getting better, especially with the character reveals at the end of CC. AE is going to be a better game as well so it's only going to keep growing.

Sales are already picking up significantly.

Who is it? Back when I played, I mained Machamp. I really want to play DX and try out Scizor or maybe even Empoleon. Or finally git gud at the ninja one.

Watch match videos and try to read as many throw attempts as possible

Does anybody here play Melee?

Cast Off? She probably won't have actual nips though because it'll end up being a forced cast off

i'm looking to get into street fighter, are fighting sticks necessary and does anybody have any recs for any? all the ones i've seen are $150+

>i'm looking to get into street fighter
i hope you don't mean IV or V

guile has gotten worse and worse since he was introduced due to the pathes, the newer characters introduced, and the change in the meta

Braixen, oddly.
Something about its movement and attacks just seems to fit, but it's hard to judge since I so rarely play fighters.

Don't need a stick for SFV. Use whatever you want. You can always swap to stick later if you want, when you know you're going to keep playing.

Fighting sticks aren't necessary. Use whatever you're comfortable with. If you want to put in the time to learn how to use an arcade stick just know it's going to take a while

If you're interested in a stick at all dont cheap out that being said you don't really need one

>Makoto 17.jpg
>17

how many do you have and why aren't you posting more of them

>tfw family member bought you jive but your pc is a toaster and cant run it

What's our consensus on this?

I have about 19 total and about 5-6 of them would get me banned.

S2 guile was better than S1 guile. He only got taken down in 2.5 and those were more than fair changes.

Guile is still EASILY a top 10 character while playing a unique non-meta gameplan.

People who unironically complain about guile are retards, your character is more than fine.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?
WEISS BETTER NOT HAVE TAKEN HER SPOT REEEE

Platinum the Cunny

Platinum a shit. No tits, thighs, or ass make for a worst girl.

pad used to be looked down upon (and still is in certain circles) but the capcom cup winner won on pad so nobody can really talk shit on it anymore realistically. with the rise of console gaming for fighting games, a lot of the new generation are learning on pad and sticking with it. a lot of the reason people love sticks so much is a holdover from when fighting games were almost exclusively played in arcades. thus, people learned on stick and carried the mentality that stick is just better with them as the scene as a whole moved away from arcades. when you think about it, a stick is actually pretty suboptimal when you think about the actual logistics of it. on a stick you have to physically move the handle a set amount of distance in order to make a directional input. on a pad or (better yet) a hitbox, your directional inputs are gated literally just by the time it takes for your brain to react and for the button to become depressed and actuated.

tl;dr sticks are kind of archaic

Why practice fighting games when you can work out instead?

honestly if you arent attending locals & competing at majors then theres not much point striving to get better.

She's cute, unlike that gay furry you posted

who is makoto gay for

Some people prefer sticks, and some people don't. 99% of the time it's really up to personal preference and what feels comfortable, but there are a few characters in various games that can require something called "negative edge", which is easier to do on stick than controller. But if you're just starting out, you probably won't be using any characters like that anyway. And I'm not sure if SFV has any in the first place.

Which is going to be the first big DBZ tournament? I can't wait!

Makoto does seem pretty bi at least.

t. someone that doesn't work out

it's not hard at all to balance working out and playing fightan

multiple evo and capcom cup champions play with regular gamepads
the #1 ranked online player in europe and /fgg/ resident broski plays on a shitty xbox 360 gamepad

sticks are a meme. the only reason to use one is if you grew up playing at arcade cabinets. which you obviously did not, so dont bother with this archaic anachronism.

yes guile is a funtional sfv character

the keyword was meta

Fuck off LTG

Both Plat and Mak are cute and sniff posters should stick together.

Squirrel tits are the best tits

was it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=o5FXCxqT_YA

>kekken
lol

>sniff posters should stick together.
True. But breasts are perfection.

For me its gotta be Taokaka!

>still sad about spending $100 on mvci

Will they add an option to upgrade to deluxe/arcade/complete edition or whatever? if the price is good I'll get those season 2 characters I'm missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYn7q953NTg

Arcade edition changes and new modes will be updated automatically for free. You still have to pay for the characters though.

Are there any guides for learning Makoto in CF?

Alex!

yeah I mean an update to get all the characters and costumes.
But I got the feeling that if the game is doing well they will force us to buy the DLC.
Most publishers seem to be doing it, never put the DLC on sale or keep it expensive.

Vesper is a fighting game pro, just not in the way people normally think. He’s grinding for all of us on YouTube, doing chill streams where we learn a ton, etc.

He makes part of his living doing this stuff. He competes with other FGC streamers for our limited time and resources. He’s got the skill and knowledge.

And what’s funny is instead of thinking of this situation as being “professional” many of us call him a shill. Odd.

The season passes are still on sale I think but AE itself of you already own the game is just another update. The only thing you would be missing out on from not buying the disc release or I guess another digital copy (which would be a full retard choice given that you can get both season passes for less than $30 I think right now) would be the 4 anniversary costumes and the 5 nostalgia costumes they're giving away

kys Kotori.

Artist?

twitter.com/jameszapata_/status/936657391789191169

Thanks, hope you had a good Christmas

kys birbfag

>Ibuki has alot of cute outfits i would want to get.
>Cant get a grasp on the character at all so it feels like it would be a waste to get them.

I sit in training and i dont know what i want to do with her outside her punch target combo into basic stuff.

>a lot
Nigga what, school uniform is the only good one

a lot of learning to play ibuki is learning her resets. she doesn't have the best tools in the neutral game so you just have to figure out how to get in on people. against shitters command dash mixups work well, but expect to get jabbed out of shit eventually if you rely on it. ibuki has a pretty decent amount of tech and a lot of tricks. you have to be familiar with all of them and have a somewhat devious mind to put them into work effectively

I bought undercover Chun and i barely play Chun li

buy them anyway
she's getting a low IQ v trigger soon

And her resets are gone in AE anyway.

thank fucking god. idk what the character is supposed to do without all her dishonest bullshit though

Where did this invite come from out of nowhere Benis? Hadnt played Jive in a long time, wanted to get some FM. Didnt we play like a year ago or something?! Please dont run when its 2-2 next time.

Who unga in birth

merry sniffsmas!!

ibuki is fun but the 50/50 shit is gimmicky artificial difficulty. glad it's being removed

also her swimsuit costume is good

>tfw I realize that you CAN store charges and release them whenever you want.

why are you posting my waifu?

whachu talkin about

>have to go back to wagecuckery bright and early tomorrow

ree

I thought that charges worked like this:
hold back, forward+kick/punch.
and if you don't press it at the same time you lose the charge.
But now I noticed that you can just:
Hold back, hold forward as long as you want and then punch/kick to realease the cahrge.

I thought you were supposed to time it carefully.

>Hold back, hold forward as long as you want and then punch/kick to realease the cahrge.
jive lmao

Ugh