WAS IT JUSTIFIED ?

>says we're destined to completely take over the west
>actually succeed in doing so

accurate prophesy is accurate

Yes

>justification

Yeah

We should've gone further desu

We didn't go far enough. 54 40' to Baja California is rightful American land.

Do you guys ever think the Iranians sit around whining about how much land they stole from the Persians?

Iranians are the Persians.

BC is rightful American clay too.
The way Alaska is separated from the rest of the US is triggering my map autism.

Cuba and Santo Domingo too.

So...settle the ocean?

Settle everything westwards till you end up at the US east coast.

So this is what inspired these surreal scene in Attack on Titan.

Yes, the white race is superior

Might makes right, baby.

>12.3-99.7%
Nice range you got yourself there.

>12-99 %
That's one huge bracket

>Might makes right.
Yeah no

>12.3-99.7%
what did he mean by this?

REMEMBER THE MAINE. TO HELL WITH SPAIN

The Justification meme doesn't really matter.

Were the Indo Europeans justified in conquering Europe?

Lmao wut?
How are Cuba and Santo Domingo American clay?

Obviously. You can't really break any rules when there are none. There's we took over America but not Poland, Lithuania, Serbia, China; because they were actually nations with a central government.

>it'll be 0 pink after the don

feels gud mane

What difference does it make?

I hate questions like this. It's already over. American colonists did exactly what any other nation of the time would do. Sometimes I wish it was 300 years or more ago so people who ask this bullshit would simply be killed

"Rightfully American"
Americans tried to take it back.
They failed.

I kind of want to fuck the lady spirit of Manifest Destiny right now desu

Do you think she'd fuck me if she could become human-sized

Native American chiefs did not represent their people, they were like mini dictators, so it was morally justified to wage war upon them.

But after we herded them into reservations we let those same chiefs represent and rule them under the principle of Tribal Sovereignty.

It literally is a self justifying ideal.

I didn't say we weren't tyrannical assholes either.

Cuba and Hispaniola used to be occupied by the US military ala the Philippines at various points in time.

no, too busy removing buffalo.

At this point they're pretty much more or less removed.

>more or less removed

remove, or do not remove

there is no more or less

Probably not, they were killing indigenous peoples and you're just posting on the second popular geopolitics board on Veeky Forums.

I bet you mean Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines these were occupied as war spoils of the spanish-american war and american could only claim Haiti which it invaded during 1915. America would not be able to claim the whole island since has never intervened or had major influence on the island like Cuba and Puerto Rico.

They could never claim it because of the Dominican Republic.

trading for land = good

Many Native Americans christianized and more would have done so once they realized european craftsmen and technology could make them wealthy. Respecting the rights of Native Americans would not have impeded progress, however no one cared about anyone's rights back then, it was rule by the strongest.

>justification