/lhg/ Light's Hope General

Urist heads to ZG edition

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Guilds:

Alliance: Mandate of Heaven, 2x BWL Raid Groups

Horde: None

/who guildname, whisper anyone to find out how to join

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Light's Hope will be shutting down January 20th. Several members of their leadership team decided this a couple weeks ago. They have been slowly stepping down over the past few weeks. They will announce it after Christmas. They will not be allowing a database transfer. The best hope is that Shenna/Crogge try to do their DDOS data download but that's been all but shut down at this point by both projects. In all honesty this will make us look like Nostalrius and some members of our team are excited to be martyred. It's all narcissistic bullshit because they don't give a fuck about the players.

It's kind of shitty how they're waiting until the last minute to get as much donation money as possible to split out between the developers.

>druid/rogue tribute duo is better than a good mage solo farm
but that's wrong you fucking retard lumi
neck yourself. you're awful at the game.

But light's hope hasn't even opened up donations yet, do you even think before you try to make these shill posts?

Everyst will be shutting down January 10th. It is with heavy heart that Wreathe had to declare the server dead as there simply not enough players playing on the server to justify its cost. Wreathe viewed Everyst as a passion project, but even he felt the hopelessness of the situation. After initially searching for someone to take over the project, there were no takers; nobody he could really trust.

Everyst shutting down Jan 10th.

wreathe's birthday is january 20th, at least try harder with the false leaks and try to coincide it with something of note instead of a half-assed attempt at comedy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE disconnected

hey, i'm using bongos and when i stealth/unstealth, my bar stays the same and it's driving me crazy. Or other times it will stay as the stealth bar when i'm unstealthed, vice versa. And other times icons vanish but they're still there and working.
I'm assuming it's an issue with the stealth/unstealth (stances?) or whatever, but I'm retarded and can't figure it out. Please help if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Hey friends, I decided to roll priest as an alternative character! What should I know about the class? Never played a priest before.

kobbers, help me with rogue instead of fagging up the thread on xmas. Do you use bongos?

I use bartender!

fuk. I may have to switch if I can't figure it out. I'll keep looking. Thanks, gl with your gay priest.

>Sanctum gets told Kaz is dead by the staff
>server crashes
>kaz is up on restart
>full progress group already online
kek

Who are you in game? I can help you out more in whispers ^_^

I'm an ORC. Maybe in a month when the pop is literally just DoA and a few orcs, Wreathe will turn on cross-faction whispers.

why would the staff tell them if a boss is dead?
how did progress get enough members online during christmas?

>druid
>worst class

Pick one.

Need DPS? No problem. Need a tank? I'm your girl. Need heals? I got you senpai. Need a support for your raid? I don't even have to apply to guilds they all beg me to join.

Plus I'm top-tier PVP, can farm anything easily, solo almost anything, and got a free portal at 10 and a free mini-mount at level 20 while you had to walk like a hobo everywhere for 40 levels.

is that kobbers?

staff always want to be in the server top guilds and use their powers to give themselves and advantage.
Progress is full of nolife r14s like gropy. It would be more surprising if they couldn't find enough members

druid is the furfag class

>"
In the specific scenario, we are aware that a few members of Gemt's guild attempted to invoke his name in attempt to gain position. To be very clear, this is absolutely forbidden and will be/has been met with sanctions against accounts, but in this certain case we did not have evidence that the behavior warranted a PERMANENT removal from our platform. Staff impersonation did not occur."
they locked the thread too, this just makes me sick

so jelly

If anyone gives a shit and just in case it helps some other faggot, my issue was rogue stances not switching (or at least not displaying correctly) with bongos. This was fixed by disabling supermacro,
Kobbers I'm coming for you.

Does Almalexia have a boyfriend?

i heard she has a crush on a boy human paladin

can you evershit faggots fuck off? this is a whole new level of pathetic attentionwhoring, it's like me going to ffg and avatarfagging with my LH there

do we really need to call in a mod again so he tells you how to use Veeky Forums like 3 weeks ago?

call in the aobaposting janny to save us

who?

>trannies take over /nosg/wpsg/cwow/ and start reposting the general under their own supposed brand of chink and russian smut
>think they can use the general as a personal shoutbox for their discord circle jerk
um no sweetie

why won't you make a wpsg or cwow then? what's stopping you? this thread is for a specific server and not classic in general

top tier delusion
nobody wants to play on a 50 pop or 7x cata server
that's why you retards have to keep coming here and shitpost for your daily dose of attention

who the fuck is this van darkholme on discord and what the fuck is his problem

Does improved curse of exhaustion not work on this server? its still says 10%

Autistic salty dog redditor
just block him

does anyone have the vod of tokidoki crying on discord?

why was she crying?

Dads cheated on her

What would have to change to get you to play on Everyst?

lights hope and nighthaven would have to shut down and blizzard would have to announce that theyre cancelling classic

and kronos going down

They change it into an instant 60 erp server

nice server fags XD

-dalegribble

This thread is faggy as ever, no surprise.
Y’all best respect your elders, Kronos newfags.

Since when did trannies post in classic wow general? That place was aids filled with people who know nothing about vanilla trying to "balance" it.

Does he still talk about Puddi every day for hours at a time? kek

lights hope going down and a complete region lock of chinese, russians, and south americans. Its more or less downright required to have a sizeable population to progress comfortably at 60. Lights hope may actually legit be 50% third worlders who are a massive drain on the game but at least you have several guilds on both factions to choose from that you can raid with

Were flasks 100g a pop during actual vanilla or is this just a consequence of 10k pop on a server meant to house 3k max

Is it worth it to just play this server for PvP?

The world pvp is fucking terrible because of the server population. Its nothing but nonstop griefing so if you enjoy that kind of thing it will be fun for you to dish it out. BGs are mostly as expected except you only have WSG and AB to choose from outside of AV weekend and during AV weekend everyone just rushes anyways because its the most efficient way to gain rep which is all people care about. If you plan on playing mostly BGs make sure to go horde because as alliance you will lose at least 70% of the time in pugs for reasons that I dont understand

>Everyst is dead on arrival with no pop
>Nighthaven is filled with russians and chinese
>Lights Hope is filled with russians and chinese
Where did it all go so wrong?
>everyone rushes AV weekend
But that's bullshit, the chinks turtle and shit up every AV weekend.

>the chinks turtle
the chinks are precisely the ones that DONT do this. They are the ones most autistically preoccupied with efficiency and never seem to do anything for fun. I farmed exalted during the last av weekend and during every game that we didnt have a premade we either killed galv and afkd or farmed stragglers in mid and afkd while the horde abused the backdoor and won every fucking game. People that actually tried to defend and stop the horde were literally told to kill themselves and to stop fucking with everyones rep. When we had a premade is was nearly always an 8 minute or so win but I probably had a 10% winrate in pugs. In the occasional game where the backdoor would fail or people decided to turtle half the people just left anyways and took the 15 minute penalty before getting in another

Oh because the countless AVs that people have done where the chinks turtle is just made up? Fucking retarded.

Brack rotus was around 5-20g on retail. Reason being people were noobs and didn't flask out the ass to please their loot councils

>log in
>realize I'm too far behind on the server and won't raid
>log out
Shit times in vanilla servers bros

Yeah go horde for 40 minute ques just to get raped by the alliance premades over and over

Dun morogh makes me feel so nostalgic during this time of year. Takes me back to starting the game with my dwarf hunter all those years ago

I have done the exalted grind on 3 characters now and maybe 10% of games end up in turtles which everyone leaves anyways and its never chinks. Stop making shit up if you dont even play the game

>It never happened to me so it never happens
>don't make things up
What's hilarious, is that you are so autistic that you made up the bullshit about grinding to exalted 3 times. Hilarious. I didn't realize chink defense force infested this thread.

is emma poster lumikaru?

>tranny is THIS mad that he was called out on HIS bullshit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dont kill yourself just because you look like a fucking retard anonymously. I know how at risk you mutants are
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

>continues to grasp at straws
Fuck trannies, they are mentally ill retards along with yourself. It's ok though xioping, I know this is the only way you can soothe that autism.

Blizzard is going to balance Vanilla though, we just don't know how.

HOLY SHIT ITS SEETHING. ITS ABOUT TO BECOME ANOTHER STATISTC

>level two classes that I don't like on this server before realizing they are useless shit
That was a mistake, time to wait for classic

warrior

>proving how mentally ill you are
Got any other deflections to point out? Imagine being so close to suicide after being alone on christmas that you attempt to deflect that.

>muh 60% chinese pop

do you Everyst shills have actual evidence to back up any of your claims or are you just larping again, also Jan 20 soon. LOL!

wtf there's cute mandate traps all alone on christmas? How could this have happened bros...

>alone on christmas

but Mandate discord had lots of fun watching anime together on Christmas?

I play on lights hope I don't know if it's 60% but it seems to be over 50%. Just look at all of the people you run into, it's mostly always chinks and sometimes some Russians or westerners.
Also everyst is dead as fuck, 24 people on tonight.

>made the mistake of leveling a priest and a rogue
what's a class that's decently wanted for groups but fun outside of raids?

>why does someone larping as a completely different person have a hard time making meaningful connections with people

this

Ahahahahahahhahahahhahah

Oh btw all the haters, I’m getting switched to dilaudid 8mg/4x daily or fentanaly patch from my Suboxone script for my legit back pain after having X-rays done, along with alll the benzOS I already get ...
Stay jelly fAgOTs

who was watching anime? names please

Thinking of leveling a hunter or a paladin. I know paladins are healers but how do they do outside of groups/raids, can they at least do some damage while questing and pvp? I don't plan on attempting retardin

Be a paladin with a warrior friend and you can literally be unstoppable

Honestly anything that isnt a melee dps. They are outright not worth playing without a guild that will gear you up because trying to fill groups as the leader and having to reserve shit just makes gearing so much more tedious than it would be otherwise. I suggest Warlock or Mage with a leaning towards warlock because they are less saturated and look a lot more fun than Mages

fair enough, I guess paladins are bad for pvp when forced into a healing spec. Guess it might be ok to level but being shit between raids is kind of boring.

t. raid 2 noname

>europe wakes up
>thread turns super gay
weird.

Might give warlock a shot then, it still feels like the server is too far ahead now.

Holy paladin is the most overpowered pvp healer in the game. Premades will always want you

>still feels like the server is too far ahead now.
It is.

Congrats, you will be addicted to big pharma opiates and benzos your whole life and you are just a young adult.
And strong ones at that. Must be nice being fucked up all the time and not having to work. Not. Enjoy that big pharma dick down your throat and in your brain forever, that’s almost worse than you being a street heroin addict.

No you IDIOT you can be literally unstoppable

Eh I guess that's fun

The server is on bwl right now and aq/naxx still to come. How is that too far ahead? bwl gear will soon be mostly redundant with catch up gear from aq20 and zg pugs you can easily get into a raid guild. Also guilds will still run older raids and disenchant most items that drop so you can get boosted really easily

Well that sucks, guess I'll level a pally anyways

Tisme, Lythria, Marboth, Javel, Infamily, Vurtneslayer, Willywaggler, Cooro, Madtii, Squish and Erodeas.

Appreciate the advice user, ill roll one

i certainly will enjoy it! free extremly strong drugs for me, for life! Im already maxed out on benzos at highest doses of multiple benOs multiple times a day, and about to be put on strongest painkillers multiple times a day!
who are any of these people?

none of these people have been online for 2 days
what the fuck do you get out of lying on an imageboard about such trivial shit
truly boggles the noggin

Why so mad you're not in the private clique discord?

Tucker you're just as irrelevant you nostbabby

I was here before nost fagboy, adopted new name due to previous drama but was in wpsg threads under my current name well before nost and was nost day 1

Tuck, is this like the time you tried to say you raided aq40 in retail vanilla but then after looking up your character, it turned out you were a wrathbaby?
You're alex-tier as far as fibbing about your vidya history, my barely-not-underage junkie friend.

>Cooro
I would never watch anime with that faggot

you're a nobody, nobody would remember you without you talking about your drugs in here all the time
you're now known as the kid that od on heroin and posted pictures of his fucked up veins in these threads

Daily reminder that negative attention is still attention.