planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozYxJbkcL0U
discord.gg/hJMSTFq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/ozYxJbkcL0U

>you will never play PUBG with big tits
How does this make you feel?

>[plays female character in pubg]

If I had known this could kill me, I'd be in the next room over...

>final 2
>hear him shoot me from the north
>take cover behind a tree and try to peak out to find him
>get shot in the fucking ass
>kill cam has him to my west the whole time and he just runs up behind me and plants bullets in my money maker

What the fuck are the acoustics on this game?

Why would you think that it wouldn't kill you?

I'm talking about playing with them as teammates and saving their tits.

Because the game defies all logic.

Chinki lyfe

>Top 3.5% NA
>Top 1.5% AS

Should I start streaming?

I really have to stop watching the replays because they're making me play more paranoid. I've never realized just how fucking close I get to others sometimes.

Keep watching the replays and keep playing more paranoid.

If you even SEE more than two or three people per round, you are bad at the game.

Pochinki is literally just the megafucboi shack for bleeding vaginas who can't handle dropping school

>have a random squad member, no communication, silent
>he gets killed
>he suddenly starts shouting on the mic about how we let him down and how we don't know how to play
why do people do this

did they change zeroing distance or is it a bug? why doesn't it work anymore?

Not being able to aim at long distances without an 8x is a feature.

>See some dude speeding along the hills in a jeep
>Shoot an arrow at the car with a crossbow
>The Jeep just stops as if the arrow had bolted the jeep to the ground
>After two seconds of accelerating in place, the jeep is finally set free and drives away

What, does the arrow just completely stop vehicles in their tracks or was it some kinda crazy coincidence? Has it happened to anyone else?

You just spent all of that time describing rubber banding

ded gaem
ded thread

>start of every match takes years to load buildings or anything in properly, get shot because i have to wait 5 minutes to loot my first gun
>wait for "full release"
>launch game
>try to join a match
>black screen forever
>5 times in a row
amazing

You have to click LMB. I hope you didn't wait for five minutes each time.

Oh wait, you meant after you queued. Try not to make toast while queuing?

So what's the school equivalent on the mexican map?

Hacienda del Patron

Hacienda or the luchador arena north side of Pecado

Make sure to join the other discord as well!
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

armma pls go

SILENCE THE DISCORD

>1vSquad
>drop into a town with one other team
>wipe almost all of them out with a shotgun and a crossbow while they aren't even paying attention because they thought they were safe and alone
I just wish people were this careless in solo

>do something really fucking cool
>replay feature is bugged and doesn't show me shooting despite ammo count going down
I'm a little bit miffed

Bretty cool
Shame about your taste in fallout games though

>go to crate
>try to swap 8x in crate with my 4x
>wont swap
>do over and over
>wont swap
>die
>because my inventory was full

die

>shooting at enemy
>consistently landing hits
>he jumps straight up in the air
>suddenly immune to bullets
What the fuck is up with this?
Does the hitbox take a vacation the second someone presses spacebar or something?

>BP isn't awarded for wins

great bug fukin eh

Can someone that plays TPP explain to me why? I honestly don't understand it. Everyone just prones beneath a window or hides around corners and you can never be sure if your area is clear.

>Get 8x scope
>Win

>Don't get 8x scope
>Lose

Um. PUBGtards?

Are they even acknowledging the fucking rubberbanding?

FPP feels like you are playing a fucking midget.

playing as*

A midget who fucks?

Ohhhhh, i just got the best kill.

Someone tried to ram into me with their car, hit a tree.... they hopped out and i managed to get into the car before they did, and for some crazy reason, they got in too. And i knew they'd kill me if i stopped. So. I decided fuck it, Pedal to the metal.

My intent was entirely to drive us into the ocean, but through sheer fortune i flipped the car, and they must've been hurt from that earlier collision. Because they died. And it counted as vehicular kill in my favour.

I must say i'm right chuffed.

neither of these links work you faggots

>watch death cam
>kill who kills me isnt even aiming at me

is this the power of chinks?

they both work i just pressed them

How can you faggots stand playing this game?
I cant play anything but solo because every teammate is named "LimYoHunChing" and hotmics for 5 minutes and if I come anywhere withing 200ft of them they TK me

Chinks are actually subhuman and I want to nuke china from orbit, im gonna TK every chink I get until im banned fuck this shit

Get some friends you bitch.

Easier said than done

>tfw I live in a city called Miramar

Now everytime I'm out of town and someone asks me where I'm from, they sometimes reply something like "oh so you live in pubg lol xd" and I want to fucking die

Shrimp on the barbie!

*tips cork hat*

No one wants to play a game with actual friends where if one of you dies he has to sit out like a cuck for 30 minutes while his friends have fun

This, desu. It's impossible to keep them alive. Random squad members who don't use mic are more cooperative than them.

Don't worry, soon as that android version drops there will be a mass exodus from steam. It'll probably have all those things chinks love like calling in airstrikes, golden guns with homing bullets, golden body armour that deflects bullets back at enemies every 30 seconds.

All items disposable.

I would pay 500 BP to call in an airstrike

suggestions for next map
>circular map
just cut the corners of existing maps to make it more playable, less of a campfest without taking away the grande scale of the game
>better circles
have circles move a bit slower but make the ticking stack after each 10s or so in the blue, this'll force campers to move and promote moving as opposed to camping

and for the love of GOD regionlock, stop giving desynchniggers unfair advantages and stop letting people that dont speak english play on NA

I'd love a winter map, would be kind of cool if there were persistent footprints - unless it's snowing.

Plus the snow should dampen all the sounds. It'd be tenser than playing the original map in silent hill mode.

I swear to god I'm losing my hearing because of using headphones and this insane ambient noise that makes footsteps impossible to hear.

Turn off loudness equalisation on your audio manager.

Im thinking of buying myself a christmas game and all my friends (literally the only one I have) play this. Ive seen gameplay and it looks fun and all but is that all there is to it? Just one map all the time? Is there a ranked mode or something?

Two maps now. It has longetivity because almost everything is random.

Oh okay and what is the point exactly? I mean I win the round and then what?

That's it. The game speaks for itself, you come back because you enjoy it. The minor rewards are just cosmetic.

>Playing just for fun
Years of being a ranked tryhard in mobas ruined multiplayer games for me forever. Guess I will not be playing this

I went from playing only Competitive Overwatch to only playing this.

Time to retrain your brain, get off that dopamine grind and just play games because you enjoy them. Achievement hunting and leaderboard farming is the cancer that kills gaming.

this also has player rankings and a ladder/leaderboard kind of thing, so if you need to autism it up then you can do so

You can try to achieve a high rank in the leaderboards
But since it's highly based on people left alive at time of death it involves a lot of sitting still, defending a stronghold and avoiding combat

>will never touch a real pair of tits

>die because the car bumped against nothing
>again

Thank you friendo, I was looking for other discord

Highest 3PP squads rating I've got to is 291st. 3PP is easy. I like the 3PP aspect and it's beyond easy. I play FPP as well, they are two different games honestly.

IS BP still bugged? my will to play is zero when i cant grind leaderboards without getting my good boy points

Wish i didn't find scopes so fast so i could enjoy the winchester more, the abundance of AR pretty much force you to pick one up for late game.

The weapon balance suggests that they want most of the weapons to be inferior and only something you use in the first minute if you can't find anything else.

Friends die in a rough scramble after first circle
but whatever i had a fully decked k98 ayylmao, practically solo squads.

Phew 1st win on the new map, i was extremely lucky.
Cheers to Kurosu101 following and sniping me for half of the round, rescuing me 3 times drawing the attention off me. You deserved the win imho.

>censor the name at the top
>not at the bottom

>GEWINNER, GEWINNER, HÜHNCHENDINNER!

>DU hat
rude

I went to sleep but my name is an inside joke I actually prefer new vegas

The Japanese one is awkward, literally a mistranslation, and doesn't even rhyme.

>"You've won! You've won! KFC!"

is there a way to turn down the volume of vehicles? I hate driving/riding because its so loud it makes me want to take my headphones off

>chicken dinner
>check my points
>less points than before
what the fuck

>1-man squad
>Miramar
>Get into a bungie
>Get pursued by 2 guys in a big car trying to shoot my tires
>Realize i'm literally remaking Mad Max Fury Road first scene

heheheheh

>literally

I had a bug earlier on erangel where i was running into a small settlement and i suddenly hear loud running pretty close infront of me like im about to be gunned down any second.I panic and assess the area but nobody's there all the while i still hear running as im moving. I eventually stop and turn around, it stops, turn the other way it starts, ect. Real spoopy for a second there.

School is for fools

Newish player here, is it worth playing squad with randoms or should I just stick to playing that mode with friends only?

school is literally for kids

real men camp the path from school to the circle and snipe retarded cod-kiddies who didn't find any scopes

squad is usually less stressful and can be quite fun if your team doesn't consist of russians or manarin-only-chinese

Got a problem, lil bitch?

>friend says he found a vehicle
>it's the motorcycle with sidecoffin

fucking deathtrap

oh shit you are playing the old version duuude upgrade that shit its already 1.0

yhea no the 3-man motorcycle is still a nightmare to drive offroad post 1.0

>jumping to mansion 2.0
>its far enough away that by the time we're above it the parachutes have already been autodeployed
>literally 16 people there

what the fuck?

>it's so far away, nobody will go there
t. 8 duos

no dude you gotta drop old traumas and move on. three seater is fucking sick this new patch.

cool, do people usually use voice when they squad with randoms or is it just awkward silence?

>mfw user lives in PUBG

I prefer to play with speakers and loud equalization on.

>vechiles are loud as a black woman in walmart
>footsteps glitch and make no sound half the time
how do you play this game without losing your temper?

A team that communicates in a meaningful fashion is a rare thing. If your team consists of Russians you might as well leave because they won't/can't speak english and will probably TK you for shits and giggles. Chinks are usually pretty bad at the game and can't speak english, but there are exceptions.

>drop into high pop area
>die to RNG and rubber banding

vs.

>drop to low pop area away from plane path
>die to winners of high pop area fights when you try to come to smaller circles

Simply ebin.