shotguns are shit
000 buckshot is just 15 damage when i can use suppressors for more damage
HE is just worse grenades
flechettes are gimped AP
AP is just a wannabe sniper, with the same ammo pickup as one
dragon's breath is a shittier flamethrower, even gls do incendiary better

>Genera

>implying shotguns aren't top tier
>implying 000 buckshot is worse than spending 500 excessive points on Silent Shitter skills
>implying HE weapons aren't top notch utility that normal nades can't match, especially with their hitscan travel arcs
>implying Dragan's Breath isn't the #1 cop killer modifier in the game that would get people done with Robbedacop in hours if it wasn't for the fact that the game doesn't count them towards Robbedacop
Stop being such a shitter with shit opinions.
Fuck AP rounds and Flechettes though.

even after nerfs an actual GL does more damage than an HE shell from any shotty

That's because you don't get HE rounds for the damage, dummy.

>000 buck
Why not use it along with silencer skills? Or save yourself some skill points since there's no downside to 000 anymore?

>HE is just worse grenades
Higher ROF, more ammo, faster pickup, hitscan rather than projectile. They're for shield & faceplate removal and stunning more than damage.

>Dragon's Breath
People use DB crit builds to just spray everything with fire and hide while they all die.

>Flechette and AP
Yeah they're shit.

that's such low quality bait I won't even reference the post number

payday 3 when

With enough damage boosts, the judge with HE can actually murder groups of cops pretty well. Real nice with swang swong

>crutch song

I'm pretty sure I said swing swung

Reminder you can hide under parts of the train cars in Murky Station to give yourself more hiding spots

Funny way of spelling Shang Tsung.
Your brother's soul is mine.

>devs are in holidays
>GL are overpowered

is it the best time for everybody to get their OD masks ?

>is it the best time for everybody to get their OD masks ?

Nah, that was probably when kingpin's injector cooldown was broken

I wish the game would stop changing my character to Dallas everytime I leave a lobby

First time I heard of this behaviour.

Probably a mod causing that, but I'd rather not remove them just to fix that.

definitely isn't a mod, I've been getting it too, for months now

am I fucking crazy or does the bootleg and little friend share the same base model?

Pretty sure they do. You're still crazy though

Well shit I'm getting L4D flashbacks

Did you get what you wanted for christmas /pdg/?

What dictates when you get a safe drop?

Is there a safe drop reset at a certain time every week? Or is it at least 7 days from the last time you got a safe drop?

"Safes in general don't quite have a drop "rate" per se, with the exception of the first unit one receive, which is at random. Safes (and previously drills) aren't part of any loot table, and therefore cannot be affected by drop rate bonuses from skills and perks, but are periodically given from a "server", to prevent spoofing of the system via cheating softwares. Whenever a payday screen loads, the game checks with the server, if the player haven't received their weekly safe, one will most likely drop, and vice versa. After this drop, a seven-day timer counts down towards the next safe. "

Do you have to have a certain amount of playtime?

Maybe 5-10 hours between drops/per week? I dunno if that's true or not though

>new payday art from yashy

well, now I did

>mfw dragon shells deal 500 burn dmg/s

>Nah, that was probably when kingpin's injector cooldown was broken

That's a lie, the perk deck was still shit even with this bug. Got my ass kicked on the first street of hoxton breakout day 1 when using it.

How did you fuck up constant, nigh-invulnerability?

tfw we'll never get official comics that look this good. instead we get that shitty electricbunny crap

new fav reaction img thanks

>od still a thing
>400+ unnecessary achievements pandering to shitters who won't try to get good

Was there not supposed to be a more serious comic?
Or did that get cancelled?

never heard anything about a serious comic. electricbunny probably isn't even getting paid and was likely convinced to work for exposure.

overkillsoftware.com/do-you-want-a-serious-dark-themed-payday-comic-vote/

This is what I was talking about
It's so vague though, it could really mean anything I suppose

Isn't that what the crimefest are?

huh. well they're either not going to do jackshit or they're cooking up something that will end up being subpar.
you have a good taste in artists user

>not getting a japanese hentai artist

wait since when did we pick up killing floor 2

Since that faggot OP played it for free that one weekend and he sneaked it in the title in hopes it will draw players. When did we pick up fucking raid for that matter.

When it became obvious that it was essentially payday 2 with a WWII reskin

Like, literally. Same engine, same physics, same gunplay, same AI, everything.
LGL thought they could get away with it.

GET THE FUCK UP

KF2 is like that weird cousin we're supposed to eat at the same table with, except we don't talk too much with.

Just let them be and they will continue to ERP alone on their corner.

We didn't. OP is a fag.

>When did we pick up fucking raid for that matter.
We picked it up before launch, when the first gameplay videos came out. If it ever had too many players, we would've kicked them out to their own general. As you can tell, that never came to pass.

PICKED THE FUCK UP

mp5 is my wife

that's a goofy way to spell Mark 10

you like bricks?

Yeah, now whatcha gonna do wit it?

i like dicks

>Install payday2 again
>Doesn't fucking work
>Install it again a day later
>Need some who the fuck knows driver
>Try to install it
>It doesn't let me do so
>Spend two hours trying to fix it
>Out of nowhere a new update comes by
>Install it
>It works
Great, but now all my weapons and masks are gone but on the other hand I'm 25-100, have like 200 billion of cash and have everything unlocked. Anyone care to explain what happened? And also I've heard that the MP5 and the LMGs are viable now, what else is viable and/or fun nowadays?

So am I just stupid or do the grenade launchers suck? I tried a dodge build but they just don't put out enough damage for me.

only the arbiter is good

Well the reason I ask is everyone I talk to is just spouting meme shit like the new grenade launcher paired with the gl40 is the new meta. What the hell is the meta anyways? Lmgs and sub machine guns?

>grenade launchers suck
Yes they suck so much that went and nerf them, totally worthless, forget the fact that can clean rooms and deal with shields at the same time yeah.

Probably just you.

GLs are great cop clearers and ammo generators.

They only suck if you're using them like ARs or some shit where you waste ammo trying to kill only one target. They do 1300 damage so you either one shot a cop or you finish off the Special who didn't die from that blast with something else. Reload times are too high to just stand in the middle of nowhere and spam them.

They are more effective in crowded maps like Undercover, Rats Day 1, etc. than say...Dockyard.

>I tried a dodge build
This really doesn't explain shit because for all we know, you're some BV Crook shitter who is failing at life for different reasons.

why does the guy in counterfeit always walk the wrong way at the start

Why do pool repairmen wear suits?

Reach within, find the 2 or probably less brain cells you have remaining and ask yourself. How could possibly a single shot weapon with a 3 second reload time be ''meta''?

Well the thing is I was trying an all out grenade launcher build, with the new secondary and the gl40. Oh, and of course I don't use crook, have some faith in your fellow heister. I guess the thing is I play with bots rather than people because I hate shitters.
Yeah not like there are other weapons that can do a grenade launchers job better and more cost efficiently nope not a thing. HE rounds? Don't exist.
I mean I'm not saying it's meta, It's just what I've head from other people. Did you read what I said?

>HE rounds?
>do a grenade launchers job better and more cost efficiently
Now I'm fucking laughing, go 1 shot normal units without crits or same for shields with HE rounds

Dual nade launchers work better with other people instead of bots because when you carpet bomb an area of cops, your teammates can easily finish off stragglers and the map can be kept relatively clean. With bots, you're the main carry, and while bots are very superior to 99% of pubs, they don't help you clear a map because they don't kill enough cops. That and dual nade launchers shine best when you're using crutch song in OD where you don't give a fuck about ammo or reload times but that won't let you carry if the other 3 are shitters.

>Go one shot normal units without crits
Wow it's almost like you need a good build to play the game or something
I figured that was the problem, I just hate playing with other people because of all the shit I've put up with. That and my internet is total dog shit. 200 kb download speed, land of the fucking free.

Seriously, anyone care to explain why all my progress was deleted and replaced with everything unlocked?

how about you ask overjew and while you're at it ask them when are they gonna add the new heist track to the OST DLC

post dragan

don't act dumb

little friend ammo buff when
40 rounds is simply too little

Use them to remove shields and stun cops. Arbiter is still the best at it because of more ammo, fast projectile with almost no arc, and fast magazine reload. In spite of the damage nerf it's still enough to one-shot shields and snipers in OD, and still removes dozer faceplates in two shots. Just don't be one of those double GL memers, pair it up with a decent primary.

Is there any other loot besides the deposit boxes and the gold in the vault in Brooklyn Bank?
My autism acts up when I see "Loot more or escape".

yeah the secret overvault nobody found yet

>It's a "The guy running dodge thinks he can run out during an assault wave" episode

Works for me :^)

Is there a point to playing this game anymore?

yeah, find out what happenned to bain and find kento

What about the Dragan and Wick thing?

but bain IS kento

just another pointless plotline that overkill has no idea what the fuck to do with

>It's a "guy running dodge spent literally 21 skill points falling for the crit meme" episode

>It's a "dedgaem general needs frequent purposeful bumps to stay alive" episode

Yes

The medallion :^)

Oh fuck, I always escape without that. That explains it.

are you fucking retarded? it's 3 points
on fucking 1 crit skill that you need to buff your weapons damage so much
where did you ever find 21 points

when you go on the free camera mod and try to find it you can't find shit
there's no props you can interact with in the map
no secrets
just le funi pd2 secret meme from overshill
it's because there's so many autistic underage faggots susceptible to try to find conspiracies cause thats E P I C

What's the best gun to give the bots right now anyways?

I've been using the Reinfeld for the bots. They snipe enemies from across the map, it's pretty great.

General use: R93

Close-range: Steakout

Close-medium: Brenner

lmfao imagine having to use exploits and glitches to finish heists as fun and easy as goat sim *unironically, if you can't pass this on od alone with ai you're fucking retarded
all right except for DB rounds - they're trash, I don't think they even fixed the glitch that doesn't count your kills if you kill a special with fire damage.
as for AP, they're great for the judge for shields on OD.
You're supposed to use 000 buckshot and silencer skills AND all shotgun skills or else they're useless you utter retard
you probably don't go a single heist with more than 100 kills because of trash aim and no silencers.

any LMG. they snipe snipers on goat od with the fucking RPK.
they do insane amounts of damage, put them in front of modifiers like dozers + medics, they shred through them even at long range with ksp.

>they have to use glaunchers and long range weapons and glitches like kingpin to pass """hard""" heists
why don't you just ram a knife into your fucking head you genetic failure. You're the lowest fucking denominators in society
>mfw I beat goat sim OD by myself before payday master even existed, with a shit f2p build, mosconi with no frenzerker and judge, not killing a single fucking sniper on the roofs

12 - unseen meme aced because you can explain to people how it really works and they still think it's worth it
9 - meme blow aced for muh crit RPK or some such

>12 - unseen meme aced because you can explain to people how it really works and they still think it's worth it
i fucking forgot this existed. nobody uses this.
the basic crits is enough
>9 - meme blow aced for muh crit RPK or some such
????????
did ytou just phrase that badly or do people use an lmg with crits
that has to be the worst build ever
they're going for raw damage and probably not killing anything in the end wtf

slep

>did ytou just phrase that badly or do people use an lmg with crits

Before the LMG conealment nerfs they did, at least with the RPK. I dunno if people still do that, not a build I ever used.