Goys is holding thousands on cuckbase dangerous?

goys is holding thousands on cuckbase dangerous?

no, I have about 110x that

lel pics or no believe m10

That's OK babe

They're FDIC insured and claim to totally insure all crypto holdings.

>no, I have about 110x that
Let a poor fag get an eth. Want to go to the moon with you user-bruh.

I was just yanking his chain. I'm poor.

yes, but safer than most shady exchanges and online wallets

get mist wallet user, and back up your private key in multiple locations

I'm poor as fuck as well. My bank wont allow me to buy ETH on any of the sites I've tried.

0xf324AdbC60Beb74947fcA40Ce2056B2E5E6d091f

Where are you from then? Go to localbitcoin. and dont beg like a bitch

you know that you can put it in your coinbase vault right?

How exactly does that work.

Is it really that much safer? Is it still under fdic insurance?

Are you still hit with transaction fees?

This.

kek, just get a kraken acc. and wire them the $, first time takes a week, second time takes 3 hours.. literally.

Yes. Here's why OP.

Coinbase blocks you out for absolutely no reason. I'm not gonna go into the details here, just google it. They accuse whatever you do or where you send your coins of being suspicious and that's it, you're done and they won't respond to any service emails for long times and are usually not at all helpful.

Does it work from the US only or from everywhere?

why do you not have a gdax account?

Gdax won't allow me to log in anymore and Coinbase has banned my accounts, both of them, from all deposits or withdrawls.

Fuck them.

What have you been doing to deserve that.

I sent some BTC to a site they apparently don't approve of.

Just google this stuff please. Coinbase are Nazis who will ban you and take your money with not a moment's notice and then take 3 weeks to respond poorly to a customer support email which won't solve your problem. I don't wanna say they're a scam but they will eat you alive if you do something they don't approve of, like tell your bank not to let them take money from you anymore (they used to have a double charge problem, by which I mean people were being charged for things they never bought weeks and even months after buying them, which they claim was just a glitch), or sending your bitcoins to a site like localbitcoins or even just dice gambling sites.

Absolutely abhorrent company.

wasnt asking you. there's a reason they block you out probably violated on of their terms.

Shit, apparently you must request an expressed consent and approval from Coinbase to use coinbase before being able to send Etherium to an Exchange. I've been doing this for a month now how fucked am I?

Not really. They're regulated as a bank and luckily didn't tie their money to USDT.

Fucking google the company and all the horror stories of people losing thousands to them because they won't reopen accounts with no terms of service violated.

Coinbase fucks over its customers. I realize this may be hard for you to believe so go google it. I didn't violate the terms of service

how hard is it to 'wash' the btc you get from CB so they no longer can track it? i heard that was the way to go