/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2515

Doggo will be shit

>Recent News
Granblue Fest happened
- Day 1: pastebin.com/5W94vG7c
- Day 2: grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance Update went live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Divergent Knighthoods
12/8 - 12/20 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
12/15 - 12/25 - A Granblue Carol
12/21 - 12/28 - Xeno Diablo Clash
12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Years Event: Cock Edition)
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You

12/21 - 1/4 - New Year's Special (pastebin.com/d2L4VpvH)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7M0dMTpR
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/703905
gbf.wiki/SSR_Summons_List#Premium_Non-Ticketableor
strawpoll.me/14696076
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Place your bets now on dog's element

I hope my wife doesn't die.

I can't imagine what she can do that can be good for water that isn't just a copypaste of cock's buffs

How much dicks does one has to suck to stay as a leech in nautism?

pastebin.com/7M0dMTpR
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/703905

Dark!

doesnt matter noob shes water the pattern says so

I love her body so much, its my ideal

Just eat healthy and exercise and you'll have a body like that too.

Dirt!

Why do all the sexiest girls have to have major daddy issues?

Her personality is pretty good too.

i hope dog is light but i'm going to participate in lightcucks btfo shitposting the second she's revealed not to be light

I'm sorry to everyone that wasted their time with my baha HL, I'm a big fuck up.

I just started playing yesterday. How's my party look?

Are you sure it's not the daddy issues that make you consider them sexy?

i just want cygames to release the zodiac news to end my fucking misery
what happened? was about to join and it filled up faster than it should've, did someone pub it?

post leechlist

Never show your face here ever again

Could be better, but could also be much, much worse. If you bought that account you overspent.

pretty serviceable, good start user

Show us your summons instead.

This. I'm irredeemable trash

I didn't buy it.
My summons are trash.

It's good, not like light has better options except song.

Next time wait for everyone to come before you start attacking.

God damnit, I already play two of these games, guess I'll have to learn how to make time for a third. I just hope rerolling for Etna won't be too painful a process like it was in Alchemist. Will I have to head to /mbgg/ or do you reckon it'll get its own thread?

It'll start off in /mbgg/ then split off on its own if it's popular enough most likely.

>not participating in all shitposting regardless of what happens

Then reroll some accounts now with the BIGGEST. Characters are less important, unless you just decided you really like these guys.

Go farm Corrow or leech Chev's with a crew

I just started and about 90% of my units are water
I wanted to run wind like I do in any other vidya that gives the option, but I wanted if either has any real strengths over the other.

>7 pages of skill fate
Do you guys even bother with this crap?

>wind

Wind's biggest strength is how easy it is to get a good weapon grid and main summon early on, but if all your characters are water that's what you're going to be playing. Follow 's advice until the 4th before you decide to stick with the water account.

How important are summons? I'm basically retarded when it comes to this game.
Will do.

Before you get memed about wind being a bad element, from a racing perspective it's almost always wind players who end up MVP in one of the more interesting endgame raids. If you aim to go full esports, both elements use free characters (that you grind for) in their best setup so it starting units are just what you'll be running with to get there.

Yeah. There are a few gems in there and the cross fates that you can unlock afterwards are pretty nice too.

without giving you a crash course on the game right here, pretty important. they enable certain builds and grids and the better ones can't be gotten unless you randomly roll it in the gacha

The rarest and most powerful summons can't be picked with a surprise ticket (like most characters) or a spark (like limited characters), so rerolling is your one shot to get them guaranteed.

Thanks, I'll try to reroll for some then.

Yeah I guess someone did.
What did I do wrong? How does one usually beat this lizard?

I am so glad to be part of this generation, I love being the daddy of all these young women. Feels good man.

People still fail Baha HL in 2017? Is that even possible?

What's the fastest way to get bahamut weapon to skill lv10?

Anything is possible when you're a shitter starting a raid you know nothing about and praying /gbfg/ will carry your worthless ass.

They're more important than non-limiteds because the ones in question are just hard to get and they enable builds. Take a look at these gbf.wiki/SSR_Summons_List#Premium_Non-Ticketableor any reroll guide. Getting a primal one could unlock more shit to do for endgame but Id advice rerolling for one of Shiva/alexiel/Europa/bahamut/Lucifer which are godly right away and still fantastic in the Endgame.

>/gbfg/ can't even kill baha HL without the host
talk about worthless

when will they release the earth grand already

just wait for the pattern bro

Earth and water won't be getting anything anymore

For BahaHL, you usually want to wait for the room to fill up before starting, which can take a while on a slow day at /gbfg/, so just be patient. If you have low damage, it's recommended that you play holy saber to help the raid's survivability. You can turn off backup requests in the settings to stop someone from griefing your run by pubbing it. It's also strongly advised that you at least glance over the wiki entry because it's a fairly long fight that can catch you off guard if you're unfamiliar with how things will go. It's also nice if you post every now and then what classes are currently in, and what classes you need. /gbfg/ can fail Baha HL so if you're much more interested in a successful run, use coop's raid functionality, as anything posted here can be treated as either a hang out&chill raid for some players, or an opportunity to race for others. I can't believe I typed all this shit out.

My wife Sarasa is so dumb!

read the fucking guide nigger

Why does spanish exist in the world of Granblue?

You'll make a good mother with all this spoonfeeding practice.

Are they the new dark?

Why is there Christmas in the sky? Does that mean Jesus exists there?

>want to play dark
>my only dark SSRs are S. Danua and Zeta
>have to use 5* aidoru and 5* Will to round out the team

I bet it feels great to have all these young sluts thirsty for daddy cock. But your generation didn't only create them, you also created an entire generation of soyboys whose total lack of pussy has turned them into gigantic pussies. We'll see how much you like it when the West falls to the hordes of third world men who are swarming from every direction unhindered.

That brings me some measure of comfort in this cruel world

Thanks bud, yeah I was in the middle of reading the guide but I appreciate you writing this all out though. I will know better for next time.

>>want to play dark
Stopped reading right there.

Will people be upset if DAO leaves the gacha before dog is available?

If you think they're going to be in the gacha simultaneously you might be fucking retarded

Yes, how else do you explain Lucifer and Satan?

Jesus will be the next limited.

Someone will, but it's expected. It's bad business to leave two spark targets in the pool at the same time, especially during free rolls.

jesus primal beast when

>will people be upset if what has always happened happens again

jesus will save light

The answer is yes

Lucio was in the pool when Cock was released.

Are there even daofags here?

strawpoll.me/14696076
strawpoll.me/14696076
strawpoll.me/14696076

>jesus
>light

So who uses Viramate here?

Judas SSR when?

We'll see, depends on what the nippon masterminds decide.

>SR unit saving anything

There have been people posting about wanting DAO for as long as /gbfg/ has been a thing.

that's like asking if any of us breathe here user, don't be stupid.

>aether blast III now inflicts elemental def down as well
y/n?

You'll be surprised how many casuals here

I'll be very upset if I don't get her while I try to spark Lucio

Fucking stereotype watermelon nigger in my JRPG? what the fuck Cyshit?

>walked on water
>turned water into wine
It's fucking obvious Jesus will be water. Lightcucks are desperate

Will they be a duo like arthur and mordred?

>breathing
as expected of viramate casual

>jesus isn't a dark necromancer who can revive himself
please

I'm going to be upset if they release her during a legfest and then make her flashfest-only instead of just having a flashfest at the end of the month.

So yes I'm going to be upset.

Doesn't Koume already have that gimmick?

Koume is Jesus?!?

What is this "Christmas" you speak of. They don't mention it in the game.

I want to fuck jesus

yea but jesus cant attack and will just be waters version of card captor sakura but without the 2 attack skills. he just makes wine, a fish sandwich , gives 2 separate placebo buffs which arent treasure hunter they are just question marks and gets beat up by romans for his charge attack

I've wanted to stick it in Etna for over a decade.