webview.fate-go.us/2017/1220_maintenance/
Apology for failure
- Saint Quartz x13
- Golden Fruit x13
Distribution Period:
2017-12-21 04:00 - 2018-05-31 23:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>London Pickup 2 Summon
2017-12-26 4:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
5 Nikola Tesla
4 Altria Pendragon (Alter)

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

My King (Maid).

Say it with me

TEN

Remember to grail the cutest king!!

Mo-san a cute! A CUUUUUTE!!

>tfw you roll your own El-Melloi AND find out you already have all the mats you need to max ascend him because he's a good lad and only wants your pages, gears and feathers that you have stockpiled

Finally someone to replace Liz.

nth for fucking kill all secondaries

Hm, MLB gudao has 511 more attack than regular knight's dignity's 200, but I believe getting a 20% increase on your attack is more than 500ish more attack.

This is the cutest Saber image.

Do you remember to feed your Jack?

Sex with my daughterwife is amazing

>If the Seamonkeys ever fuck up super bad and you can't play for days, you will only get 1 quartz per 10 hours of being locked out
Sound like a steal to me!

The Saint

How many hours does it take to learn how to code android games?

Should I be upset? It's ten free quartz and I got momentary freedom from that hell

Should I just slap a kaleidoscope on everyone and call it a day?

Even though it's only during crits? I guess then, it's just that it seems like outside of when she presses her 2 button it doesn't seem all that hot. I'll probably have to switch over once I actually get her 2 to high levels.

L-LIZ LOVE!

Already done.

Good. I didn't even get affected by the CE bug. Tough shit for those locked out for 3 days.

DJ Khaledoscope on Saber, Lancer, Berserker. Where's your Mona Lisa for Rider?

sure

snek

Gnight /alter/!

Nice saint(a)
Good night to you to.

I feel like that Yakisoba would be a good fit on Lancer Alter, but Drake makes damn good use of it too, especially since she makes and uses her own stars.

You'd be running Titoria Alter mainly for her burst potential, not really for longterm damage imo.

What's up with all those deleted posts?

Yes, except Waver.

What ce should I put on Mode Red?

When are my friends going to delete me if I still have lancer Liz in my list?

I didn't grail her but I did order $700 of Saber figures for Christmas. That's enough r-right?

my nigga

How do you even have friends with Liz on your support lineup?

You shouldn't think that way becuase if game breaking shit ever happens to you and will because of the people who run this game, you will get literally nothing.

I just stuck an LZO on her and called it a day when doing Lancer dailies today, but I have Okita with IA in my support list, so eh.

deleted.

>used all my quartz for Mommy saber but only got 3*s

Fug.

Here's your titty lancer after 300+ SQs

Goodnight snek

>You'd be running Titoria Alter mainly for her burst potential, not really for longterm damage imo.

I guess, she just happens to be one of the ones I really like so I'd wanna run her whenever possible, not just for efficiency.

Instructions unclear, grailed the sexiest king instead.

I don't want to wait for Paul.

>this probably happened to someone
there is no justice

So about that paid gacha news bros...

I know how that feels, but I've been spoiled by buster gorilla zerkers all this time so I find it a bit hardpressed to use her without a specific team built around her.

As long as you do your best to show her your devotion!

Guys. How is Hector? I like his whole lazy old guy vibe.

>1 quartz given per 10 hours hours locked out the game
>No Christmas gift
>No sign of Years stuff
>No sign of the promised animation updates
I don't know if I want to keep playing this game more

My king (true)!

Not very useful, but could be worse

waiting sucks...

He's pretty lazy and old.

What do you pair her up with right now?

kalido or any of that variant
or buster up

GK?

Very cute teeth.

KARNA WHEN

I spent 150 quartz and got spooked by Lancelot, evil cat, Emiya, and Tesla. I don't even want Tesla.

yes

>tfw slowly convincing myself that I'm happy I rolled Tesla
Too bad that with both him and Orion, all other Archers I had are out of a job.

I want to hotglue this

When Eva 4.0 finally releases.

Casual here, can anyone let me know which of these are worth investing in, and what CEs are good?

For 5* I have Altera, Francis Drake and Kintoki.
For 4* I have D'eon, Nero, Seigfried, Atlante, saint Martha, Steno, Lancelot, Heracles and Emiya

I heard Heracles is really good with his CE and Emiya is good, which others should I invest in?

dont forget nothing for nasus birthday

Why is Jeanne hiding?

Where do I get horseshoes?

I'm experimenting with a 2030 Jack support to feed her stars and my maxed George to draw aggro off of her. It went relatively well, but it didn't go up to my usual consistent damage numbers with Herc/George/Kintoki support.

Maybe if I replaced George with Leonidas to provide Buster support, or put in another crit damage dealer. Jannu Horta als seems like a great slot-in partner with her (when she gets released) because of her synergy with Dragon attack up and propensity for buster crits.

Arash is still a good nuke for quick farming.

none, give me your pw

>splitting grails
why would you do this...

She's watching to make sure nobody does anything morally questionable to the lolis

Herc and Emiya are probably your best tbqh.

level all of your sabers for saber wars

Burn Kintoki, he's 4.5 on the memelist
Invest heavily into Siegfried since most enemies in late-game are lancer dragons

>l*znigger
delete him

She wants to eat too.

caldera island

>l*zroach
He wasn't very smart to begin with

FUCK YOU TESLA
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD ABOUT GETTING A 5* AND I DON'T THINK I EVER WILL AGAIN

Good focus points:
Farming AoE: Drake, Lancelot
Buster gorilla single target: Heracles, Kintoki

Anything else is up to you. I would strongly recommend only raising Stheno up to ascension 2 for her interlude quartz.

Who else has been part of /fgoalter/ since our cruel expulsion?

>tfw only have an 80 Oda and a 60 Robin Hood for Archers

Would have liked to get him, but I'm not fussed.

All your five stars are decent.

D'eon is OK if you run a Berserker buster team and need them to live. Sumanai, Atlanta, GA and Stheno are shit. Martha is also whatever, but has decent NP gain. Lancelot is a great wave clear Berserker, Heracles is probably the strongest 4* we get until Titty Mom, Emiya's an OK Archer and becomes mildly better once you do his NP up interlude.

He's running Liz.

He also grailed Waver. Not that Waver isn't a good boy, but he's fucking perfectly fine staying at 90.

Yeah, that's what it seems like from what I have read.

Isn't Seigfriend a meme unit too?

Thanks, anons.

Did you get rainbow orbs? What face did you make? Pic related was how I felt when I saw them and the rest of the roll was shit.

What determines the orbs indicating rarity, anyway?

I rolled El-Melloi a little while ago and it was the bog standard summoning animation.

I want to have sex with Paul...I want to have sex with Paul...I want to have sex with Paul...I want to have sex with Paul...I want to have sex with Paul...I want to have sex with Paul...I want to have sex with Paul...I don't need help...

>splitting grails
>those fucking CEs
>those skill levels
I would delete this guy off my friend list in an instant.

It's all random.

Where is her vagoo?

The worse/best is the silver card turning gold animation

Siegfried is gameplay trash, except for a few niche moments. By the time he might be useful again you should be able to get him to level up even if you don't focus on him

Would you?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ANIMATION UPDATES

STOP BULLYING TESLA!
HE JUST WANTED TO HELP!

Don't you mean motion?

YESYESYESYESYES

RIGHT HERE

you mean motion updates