>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/D4czdqsN
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Melt thread

>Ueda shit
Give it a rest Rinfag.

Poor Eresh

Hope I get her in the jew gacha

Who do you want to get the Lip treatment next?

>You're going to lose all the servant you rolled in part 2
How many dead?

This is an oddly cute yet erotic Melt. Thanks user.

Medb should forget about anyone other than me.

I thought that she was already confirmed. Kiara and Melt will appear along cavalry Servants in the paid gacha.

ABBY
B
B
Y

Looks like it's 170 exactly.
Oh, 169 minus Mashu though.

Medb or Ushi shall get the Lip treatment.

(You)'re going to be a man-/slut and (You)'re going to like it, Vicci will fuck (You) and mindbreak (You) right in front of Mashu as she shows her harlot-smile

I hope I get her, not I hope she will be in it.

that is my fetish

>Oh, 169 minus Mashu though.
>implying you get to keep mashu

Oh, good luck then. Or shall I say break a leg? Just like Gawain broke Melt legs.

Who am I kididng? I also like Melt.

TWO

Well, the user said servants I rolled. I never rolled Mashu.

Will she then make Mashu lick my worthless semen out of her vagina?
This is important.

Leave the Magecraft Association to me

I love her casual clothes

Cuteposters unite

But I already like more Vicci than Mashu. Her boobs are so pretty.

I love disabled girls in general.
>you will never reassure a cute disabled girl that she is perfect just the ways he is

Wouldn't that bird explode upon landing on her claw?

I'd wait to see if the CCC folks are part of the usual collab rateups we get on New Year's.

>2016, you guys! It's worse than you can possibly imagine! Only through its extinction can mankind be spared from it!
>2016 happens
>it's all just cleaning up Goetia's leftover goons
>nothing happens so hard that your Servants decide to return to the Throne since their mission is seemingly complete

God damn. He's just as big a moron as his "wise" creator.

Nice crab

You never rolled for welfare but I bet you counted them anyway

Shh, don't think.

Cleo is cute and fashionable.

Musashi is such a nice girl, I hope she finds a nice boyfriend one day.

patrician taste

>no news
Newsfags BTFO, again!

that's a nice ass

That bird is a beast.

1/2 AP dailies when

Oh. Shit. You're right. Minus 15 then if I counted right.

Present

His clairvoyance told him that being embraced by his beams of light would have been much gentler than enduring the year of nothing but shitposting.

For (You)

wtf bros.. why they left us..

Goetia has possibly fucked up even more now that his arrival means that the other beasts are bound to appear. Though Mankind is already destined to overcome them and transcend.
At least I,II,III/R and IV have been taken care of. But there's still the others left.

This looked like Medb before enlarging it. I'm not sure I like that.

OOC shit.

Dumb thought: what if the reason Mashu hasn't been able to access Galahad is that his saint graph was the first one hidden by Holmes, between Goetia and Shinjuku?

Still coming off good christmas vibes, I can get behind this sort of thing

>no news again
Just kill me

>tfw no Musashi
>Only servant I REALLY wanted that wasn't Cu, Billy, or JAlter.

>Musashi is actually Medb
What the fuck I'm deleting every picture that looks like that whore right now.

>didn't got her first time
>fell in love with her during the CCC event
>tfw the one i loved died forever
fucking hell

Paul is such a qt

I've been playing since launch and I still don't know what a saint graph actually is.

Because what you just said doesn't make sense. Galahad didn't have a saint graph, he's part of Mashu.

>art by han
that's unfair, now i want a musashi doujin by him.

Do you think we'll ever get more costumes?

Well, that's how it was always supposed to be, until Nasu gave into the pandering.

Maybe if you send DW 3 letters a day along with your paycheck they'll consider it.

>ooc
>literally bond lines

gold man is a good aniki too

So are beasts just our ultimate end game or can we expect them to retcon DAAs and bring in crimson moon and mercury?

Not Saber Alter's.

Depends on how long the game prints money

DAAs and Types are so below Beast tier it isn't funny.

Sherlock is keeping their SGs in store for us.
In the Alter egos's case, Guda has special data cubes that BB created to summon Lip and Melt.

He most certainly is.

Who?

Leave part 2 Lancer class dragons to me

>Just like Gawain broke Melt legs.
kek

I want to help Amakusa get his dream complete!

In F/GO they are the endgame. Types and DAAs are kind of irrelevant in a world where the influence of humanity is large enough to set off things like this and when lovecraftian horros are /actually/ a thing I mean, Fou would have eventually evolved from Primate murder to Beast IV in f/go were it not for merlin.

nani

Oyasumi~

Indeed

Amakusa did nothing wrong

>Lancer dragons ever again after Prillya collab

>tfw I enjoyed using Billy, Robin, Jewvid so much I started to neglect redman, goldman and ishtarin
Send help, I can't stop

>Not using Birry za Kiddo

bros where's the news?

she is cute but she sucks.

In the suitcase.

He is talking about Foxtail. Gawain broke crushed Meltlilith's flesh thighs and stabbed her heart.

What if DW will release Semiramis and we use Hanging gardens as our new base of operation after 31.12?

>Beasts are the ultimate end game
>killed 2 1/2 already and lobotomised another
I guess they are going to wank them harder than the power of grands.

I fucked up posting that in the MH thread... hoped no one would noticed.

I kinda dislike that, I feel like FGO jumped the shark and it shafts everything we previously know and respected from TM universe. I want to believe our servants were boosted AF against Solomon and, in a normal fight, they would still die in 0.2 seconds against a Type or DAA

Place your bet

night

I have neglected Emiya for months by now, I just find him boring even with his animation update. Menwhile all Ko Gil has is charisma but I enjoy shooting shit with him and take him everywhere. Same with Billy and David and Robin. I just ignore Nobu and Redman and Santa Altera.

>tfw rolled a hundred time on her pick up
>still no musashi, nor a single ssr
I got 4 chiyomes, but that doesn't make me happy at all

>I kinda dislike that, I feel like FGO jumped the shark and it shafts everything we previously know and respected from TM universe. I want to believe our servants were boosted AF against Solomon and, in a normal fight, they would still die in 0.2 seconds against a Type or DAA
Humanity wank, "childhood's end", reaching god's plane etc, It's natural at this point I suppose.

I rolled 4 lolidusas and now I want to commit the ultimate crime, I understand your dissappointment.

Post your bad taste
No bully edition

also post xmas purge friend finding

Still, I like her though. Even if she died, she is one of the few characters in Foxtail that looks pretty. Inlcuding in that pic that you posted.

>I want to believe our servants were boosted AF against Solomon
Goetia you mean, and story-wise all of the servants were keeping the demon pillars busy until (You) and mash got to him. Goetia was pretty much unbeatable until roman/solomon unexisted himself so hard it stripped goetia of all the shit he had except the things he made himself then you two got into magic fistcuffs until he fell.

Don't just downplay the efforts everyone did to beat the beasts.

I know I probably shouldn't, but I completely expect Kirei and the fatass to be kinda good guy once shit hit the fan.

So do we get to become Pseudo Servant Chalemagne on New Years? That would explain his design.