/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/168947016654/artbook-data-shuuichi-saihara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Junko!

I want to put whipped cream in Angie's asshole and eat it out!

This is my girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lots of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

Small Mikan!

>Filling her butt with cream and have her "shit" the cream in embarassment

Atua wills it.

Hey buddy, long time no see!

Quick question, guys - where's all the Miu anal?

Gee, that's a relatively old ritualpost!

Japs aren't fond of anal or so I heard.

nowhere, who'd want to plough that filthy whore?

Tsumugi!

Angie! And her beloved Saihara!

Leave her ass alone!

I'm going to end 2017. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Thank you, Greenman!

Her "shitting" it into my mouth and me eating it!

Best mage Himiko!

Has everyone been having a positive day?

Woah there, friend. Some like it dirty. Just an honest question.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/168947016654/artbook-data-shuuichi-saihara

Saihara haters BTFO

Yes, having a blast playing old games.

>Creampie eating
Disgusting you ugli

Post Angies Angiefriends!

>But thanks to his training every night, at least he's making a fast progress towards a 6-pack!?

>Saihara haters
Is that even a thing? Literally everyone in this general like or love saihara.

Did you missed on the Hajimefags and Zeussufags?

But Yumeno is the best magician, not a mage.

While Saionji is the best Bully Target, of course. No wonder that I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

They're faggots though, like the kind that like bara

Oh shit, its our boy Bully-kun!

All of that sounds like ironic and pretty much a joke

Has it been confirmed that Aoiboy is the user that was asking how to avatarfag yet?

I'm not anyone's boy, unlike Komaeda, I've standards!

Shut up

Dangans in leotards!

>Saihara could have been a cold, calm and collected no-nonsense detective

Why didn't we get this Saihara?

Koko! Merry day after Christmas!

Because Kirigiri existed. Knowing how boring she was, it's better to be this way.

It would've been boring desu.

It wouldn't work as a protagonist role

Souda but he's a girl.

Yumeyes

Man, inverting the colour scheme for his clothes would've been an overkill with symbolism.

Because boring just like kirigiri.

Suddenly all the hate disappears

Why would you want Kirigiri 2.0?

Wrong, the fujos would hate her because it would get in the way of Komahina

Hey Bully-kun, when will you bully any of the V3 characters? Like Angie or Miu.

FUCK Hoshifags

It doesn't work with an apprentice detective like Saihara and the process for cracking an ice king with low self-esteem isn't really worth it, meanwhile Kiri is a pro and amnesiac with trauma so it makes sense for her to have killed and steeled her emotions.

I hate Shuichi and Amami, don't care about Hajime though.

Yeah, bully Miu's bottom.

Anyone have more animated sprite gifs like this one? I need to make my danganronpa folder bigger

There's a Hajimeme one iirc, don't have it though

Fuck off old man. Your time is up.

Nice. what games?
Magician is just a title that normal people give her since they wouldn't be able to understand her true mage nature. Other than that how has your christmas been Bully-kun?

Literally why?

They sure love putting a lot of effort into a year -long joke then.

Whenever the possibility presents itself. Those particular Targets should obviously be bullied, but only under a mask.

Especially Yonaga. This Target, equal to Saionji, more, she's untouched by bullies! Truly, a miracle. Good thing that I'm blessed with patience. A low-ranked bully would've immediately passed to action, but I've all my time.

I see that my efforts to make you stronger succeded. But given that you don't even know how to fight wouldn't make a problem. Openning up your mouth without permission will end up in the most usual way: forceful feeding!

A true experienced mage would've used the "Oblivion" spell! She's a beginner, thus only deserve a Magician title.
No Christmas for gendarmes, but I've plans for festivities for the New Year!

Danganronpa dancing game when?

Munakata's already in one though.

Is everybody ready to eat Angie's ass?

Which Dangan would confess with a kabedon?

You fucking stick to Saionji mate, do not even try to bully Angie.

Would you still want it if she looked like this?

Kaito (like in his love hotel)!

Who do you think is the best bully themselves out of V3 cast?

>He thinks I can't fight
While you were rotting in your retirement home I've been studying the blade

Yeah.

good night /drg/

Anyone have a better one for Amami?

Goodnight friendo! and may you dream of many Chihiros!

Kuwata is the only one.

I've no business with Yonaga's brainwashed masses. Those targets doesn't deserve any attention as long as the brainwashing is active.

The fact that Yonaga can easily use the carrot and stick is only raising her Rank. Given how no one ever got angry on her, doesn't it make you wonder how she would react to the same treatement I usually reserve for Saionji?

The title of best bully is relative. But Ouma can easily hurt someone, mentally and even physically. Yonaga is better bully of masses. And even Gokuhara has innate talent for that.

That blade would study your large intestine, Saionji. And believe me, I'm an excellent teacher!

I can't stand people who always complain like Shuichi and Amami looks so ugly that I can't even look at him for a long time(+ he died early but is still popular beacuse of his appearance and MYstEriOuS nAtURe)
I know that Shuichi has a good development and my hate for Amami is probably based on his design only, so excuse me. I often don't like characters because of my personal reasons/taste/ideology or how should I call it(sorry, not an English speaker)

Bully-kun I thought you avatarfagged as Hajime! What happened?

Night!

seriously, please don't, please don't defile her

Creepy!

You mean this one?

I love Bully-kun's ESL skills!

I miss Juzo.

Bullying and treating the cases of the students who comes from the latest killing game should be done with the mask. Given the fact that everything is done under the eyes of millions, it's a sage decision to put on the mask.

But when Saionji is concerned, no need for it. Everyone knows that Saionji will get bullied, mask or not.

It's not defiling, it's giving a lesson of life. Don't you think it's sad to never know anything but joy? It's paradoxal, but someone should do it. Since no one is doing it, I think that I'd change that. Kicking Yonaga's butt will make her grow as a person.

I'm not following. That do you mean?

There's also another one where he goes crazy

What you do is defilement. I don't care what you think it is, it's defilement.

Did you know that yonaga means long night in japanese? I l know I'd like to spend a long night with her.

Sage advice, Bully-kun. An inspiration to all masked men.

The goal of brainwashing is to make people forget even the basic of the logic. I've already said that dealing with that people is pointless. The only thing that'll make them wake up is to spank Yonaga in the middle of prayer in front of everyone.
And I'm willing to help them, despite everything.

Indeed. A target should also learn that trying to remove the mask would be very painful. For them.

...has Bully-kun always been this rapey?

I wanna torture Saionji

t. Tumblr
Bully-kun is a legend

Hey Bully-kun, my brother really liked the advice you gave him on bullying Saionji! Do you have any more tricks or tips for that?

>Rantaro
>Ugly
I mean, of course it's your opinion and I'll respect that, but it's literally the first time I've seen someone disliking Rantaro's looks

I love Kirumi!

Yes

Man, I am sorry to disappoint you but I have to agree with that user in that, I hate a huge amount of piercings, his hair is a mess with ugly color and he looks way too feminine for my taste

Certain segments of /drg/ say he looks like a tumblr lesbian

I want Angie to eat out my asshole!And let me eat hers!