amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
>Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/936q60t8swnh1dg/AAD3Dnfk9gj9p1etv2tpKMgja?dl=0]
youtu.be/wTyAmJ7EmY4
toy-bonnie.tumblr.com/
pastebin.com/7EU2aEDg
imgur.com/a/jDCsR#3kzlX00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I got myself pic related
What did Santa get you for Christmas /5N@F/?

Since you've got such good taste user, I'll give you this as a gift I made this folder just for you, merry christmas dropbox.com/sh/936q60t8swnh1dg/AAD3Dnfk9gj9p1etv2tpKMgja?dl=0]
They sell bonnet plushes? Where, I've never seen them, if they're in stores I'll go out to town and go hunting for one now.

Is 5naf kill?

>Implying you can kill the man that sold the world

Everything I hoped it would be. Thanks kindly.
t. original requester

On the topic of humanization, I think it's fine if you treat it as an AU. bidapocalypse and many others managed to successfully incorporate horror into it too. In mine, they start as animatronics and learn to live with being their own people.

It was a walmart exclusive.

Who are you that you have an AU? Description of it makes me think you're Rugrats.

>It was a walmart exclusive.
Damn, why do the Americans always get the best merch?

Nah, I'm mostly just a lurkfag.

real dead hours who up?

What's with the Freddy/Foxy shipping being posted?
2013 called, and it wants its shippings back.

Well someone said they liked the ship so I dug out a bunch of it, the threads pretty much dead at this point and someone needs to bump it to keep it alive, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Plus it took me like 20 minutes to get all of this art, may as well share it.

Will post something before midnight.

toybon a cute!

remember when shadow bonnie actually had significance?
did we ever find out what they where, or where they literally just unimportant hallucinations? Well either way thats another character with the potential to be cute.

Ok, I didnt't want to look mean. Keep the thread alive and keep posting!

It's ok user, I rarely if ever take anything badly. I've just got nothing better to do so took it upon myself to keep this place alive and share my passion for the loveable animatronics.

Merry boxing day I guess.

After seeing Foxy reading Screws, Bolt & Hairpins in the survival manual, I imagined it was an in-house publication made by the animatronics themselves. FF is the editor, but Ballora is the only other one to participate and it's purely to antagonise him/her.

Request sfw, I'll draw the one/s I like

Literally anything cute or comfy, preferably of funtime freddy.

I've got nothing better to do with my time so what characters do you want me to go grab desirable pictures of to save in a folder to share? I've already got ones of toy bonnie and charlie. The only characters I won't bother hunting for are balloon boy, maybe baby and ballora, oh and probably the threads OCs.

This place is awfully quiet today, only 12 posters, maybe everyone just gave up after christmas. Wouldn't surprise me if they did, I wouldn't blame them either.

The ultimate gay lifeform. Look at that bright blue flaming faggot.

Does anyone have the new survival logbook? It apparently just came out today on amazon.

Pic unrelated

The Hulkster as Springtrap and Macho Man as Henry would be good, in light of the most recent game.

Today? I thought it had been out for a while. If it really is new I oughta go about hunting it down.

Someone from the reddit has it

>chica dabbing
why

>Chica dabbing is now canon
SCOOOOOOOTTTT

Thanks a bunch.

Your own takes on Beamz and/or Tammy and/or Tracy and/or Randy.

Do you think Charlie gets into a bad funk on the day she was murdered, or do you think she's made about as much peace with that as a person can considering the circumstances?

Considering that all the animatronics go fucking nuts trying to kill Mike Schmidt in FNAF 1 and that Puppet's their progenitor, she's probably the most psychotic of the animatronics in the series.

If you mean Ghost's version, she's probably pretty chill.

If you mean the canon version, no, she's off the fucking deep end.

Yes, I meant the former.

Every picture in this thread is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

On the internet, no one knows you're a robot.

>no explanation for what the Shadows were
>no explanation for what the Phantoms were
>no explanation for what Yenndo was
>no explanation for what Lolbit was
I assume they would all be stupid

>being this insecure about your manliness
I know what it's like to not want to admit you like cute and cuddly things. Just liking them is kind of embarassing, but it's easier to admit you do than to bottle it up.
also maybe the point of these pictures is to be in your words "gay" so in actual terms innocent and cute, the point is to bring out those positive childlike feelings that come out from something like an intimate hug, I personally collect these images because they bring out those warm feelings that nothing else in my life brings. Maybe you should try enjoying cute things some time. It's very therapeutic if you're longing for that childhood magic you never really ever experienced growing up.

Phantoms were hallucinations. This has been firmly established by fanwank, it's too ingrained to disagree with now.

Nigga, you are way too sensitive.

The only way I could really see them making sense is if they're extensions of Springtrap, because a hallucination can't physically affect equipment and the kids' ghosts would be attacking Springtrap, not some guard. But of course, the Phantoms are completely absent when Springtrap shows up in PS, so even that doesn't make total sense.

youtu.be/wTyAmJ7EmY4

Lemme hug this bon.

I can see what you're saying but you come across as a gigantic sperg.

Yeah you're probably right. But my point still stands.
Yeah that's probably cause these threads are dead, so I rarely get a chance to actually discuss anything with anyone, and since I'm a loser with very little else to do, I tend to go a little bit overboard with my responses whenever the thread actually becomes active. I have a habit of posting in a way that makes me seem like I care more about the things I'm discussing or opinions I'm giving than I actually do. Sorry if it comes off that way.

Why does everything need to have an explanation? I thought we weren't reddit.

Can you hear his song?

I'm saying that if there were an explanation, it would undoubtedly be stupid

I can't wait for the next FNAF game to reveal that the Shadows were actually the Springsuit wearing employees who Afton directly caused the deaths of by using that remote control the Fredbear plush in SL has to activate the springlocks on stage, and that Charlie didn't put their souls into an animatronic because she thought they were Afton, so their spirits retain the shape of what they were killed in.

We're a cynical and angry bunch lately. Did Scott really shit all ove rus that badly?

>lately
how new

Can't say I can.

>the point is to bring out those positive childlike feelings
sounds like littlespace tbqh

Sauce?

It's beautiful.

toy-bonnie.tumblr.com/ It's from this artist, they make the cutest stuff.

Reposting the sixth chapter of Eyes Wide Shut.
Many things happen in this one.

pastebin.com/7EU2aEDg

Thanks

Well maybe I kinda misphrased that, I just looked up what littlespace is and it definitely isn't what I do. Usually when I browse these pics its when I'm trying to sleep or waking up cause they're cute and put me in the right mindset for lying to myself and pretending those pillows I'm cuddling are a character who loves me enough to hug back. It's the one time of the day when I can actually enjoy myself and laugh about something, even if it is all in my head. It's something and it keeps me going and honestly as sad as it is, I've genuinely fallen in love with some of the characters.

Reasonable. You're not hurting anybody so I don't see anything wrong with it.

I dunno if it's the whole thing, but
imgur.com/a/jDCsR#3kzlX00

How can one robot be so inherently gay?

If you're still taking, Lolbit coming out of a TV/Computer monitor a la The Ring.

challenge for the writefags

Big arms. Puppet's been working out.

Whoa now! Too lewd.

Oh no.

Please stop posting this terrible art.

I mean if you really want me to stop posting that art, I'll go find some stuff thats closer to your taste, what kind of stuff do you like?

I can't believe /5n@f/ fucking died

I can't believe I'm still here after almost 4 years

I can't believe people still take the lore seriously or try to understand it

>"Truly, they were... a Five Nights at Freddy's."

Remember when the lore was actually good

The lore was never good. Only the implications and atmosphere of the first game.

Yeah the first game had actually interesting lore, children and guards shoved into suits with only their eyes and teeth left out, the rest leaking out as disgusting bodily fluids, there was actual horror and it was great.

As in, "lore" started showing up only with the second game.

Personally I think it was good up to 3. And things only really started getting offensively retarded in SL.

It's weird how tame the rest of the games are. FNAF 1 was pretty visceral compared to the others, plus it had the animatronics as villains. I feel like with the rest of the series, Scott started gearing them for kids.