>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/
omnicmeta.com/p/home.html

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27LPGldyY7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to love and protect my wife Sombra!

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

Why does the yeti not rotate in Yeti Hunter? The guy who is the yeti is just the yeti forever unless you leave the game.

>playing the yeti game

>he plays arcade
Lol

Here comes T.Racer!

Reminder that Tracer is canonically a lesbian. This means not only would she never date you, or any other man, she is actually genuinely disgusted by the sight of a man, especially heterosexuals.

She would never date you, never hang out with you, never give you the time of day, and honestly probably wishes you would just drop dead. This is just how lesbian minds work.

It's the most fun I've had since they reworked Mercy.

which overwatch has the most fertile womb? ana is clearly barren with age, widow's has probably shrivelled into nothing. lesbianisim would have withered tracers away too but she could possibly recover.

What did Gabe get for Christmas this year?

Mercy

Crossbow wielding hero when?

Orisa

How does lesbianism wither your womb exactly
?

>Hog dying to d.va bomb
uhhh sweetie

>37 year old
>fertile

Sombra. She has the latina genes that means you'd need to double bag it if you really want to try and avoid creating a little Somblet.

Only D.Va, everyone else is an old woman or a gay.

she would be sterile from all the biotics she uses to prevent aging. like a witch. same goes for dva and her plugsuit, the chemicals the pumped her full of so she could stay awake fighting for days on end.

Coal, like everyone else.

give me that hazmat suit defense/healer hero

I want to creampie Sombra with my inadequate genes!

>another sniper

I would quit until they released a new hero again.

One of the tanks at the back would be fine though.

being gay doesn't make you infertile

show me one homosexual person who became naturally pregnant with their homosexual partner.

Fuck off Chu

do you realize how retarded you sound

She's lesbian but that doesn't stop her from fucking a male and getting pregnant

well the original question was who's the most fertile so that's kind of irrelevant to the discussion

I'm still waiting idiots

What are these two, young, virile, hot naughty lads going to stream together? Why are Hog and Genj in the chatroom?

Stop

There's only one streamer left in the OW world

sombra has been enhanced with cybernetics and would be sterile too. mei has actue diabetes and heart disease from being a fatass so pregnancy would probably kill her or mid term her hungry body would devour the foetus. symmetra might be able to have children but this the future and autistic people are probably chemically sterilised at birth. who does that even leave?

>legendary!
>young hanzo

>autistic people are probably chemically sterilised at birth
You're reaching too far my man

Honestly the worst skin the game, I don't know exactly what they did to his face but he looks like he has legit no meme down syndrome with those skins.

LUCIO IS DOOMFIST'S PROPERTY, STOP.

>why is Genji in the chat

>ch-checkmate atheists

y-you too

Uh, user, Lucio likes young lean white boys, and Doomfist likes buff, mature asian dudes.

Tracer should be killed off painfully, ideally in some way that involves electricity

We'll never get that now that Moira exists

Sometimes I like to imagine Tracer without her chronal accelerator, put into a cage by Talon and thrown into a river to drown, desperately calling out for Emily to save her as she slips below the waves to the cold darkness below, Widow and Sombra forcing a sobbing Emily to watch before putting a bullet in her and letting them be together forever.

Only sometimes though I want to protect her just as often

>Talon are a bunch of weebs

>Tracer without her chronal accelerator
you probably couldn't trap her in that state

Yeti Hunter is one of the worst modes I've seen yet. First off the yeti doesn't change, whoever got the yeti when the game started holds onto it forever, when it should change every turn. I played 15 rounds and was the yeti 0 times despite preferring it. Second, the mode gives way too little EXP. You should get 300 EXP minimum just for playing it regardless of how short the round is. I have had games of it where my team won and I got 0 EXP. It takes 2 minutes to queue for it sometimes, what gives?
Then there's the ridiculous imbalance. The yeti starts literally within jump distance of a meat and is enraged for so incredibly long that he's guaranteed to get a kill. The traps are shit and don't even proc sometimes. All of Mei's skills charge too slowly and last too short. It's garbage. The yeti should have less HP or not start next to a meat.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD AN ENTIRE TEAR TO WORK ON THIS AND THIS IS THE BEST THEY COULD COME UP WITH.

well fuck me drawing is hard, but that's a start

Oh don't worry, I've hired some top men

nobody cares

Blizzard deleted my post where i said i was banned for maining torb
thanks blizzard you greedy cunts
all they care about is making money from that game

good job

>that one Comp game where all your D.Va nukes are on point
>it's also the game that got you enough comp points for a gold weapon at the end of the season while still maintaining Diamond
Feels good

you're a despicable human being

uneven boobs are uneven

>I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD AN ENTIRE TEAR TO WORK ON THIS AND THIS IS THE BEST THEY COULD COME UP WITH.

This is the future of OW, all content creation and ideas taking a backseat to monetizing Esports.

Why is it unacceptable for a DPS to have to use their ult in response to another hero's ult when it's nearly second nature for every lucio/zen/mercy to mash q as fast as they can when they immediately hear "Ryƫjin no ken wo kurae"

just because and incel will die a virgin doesn't mean he's infertile. same principle applies here.

What is this retarded picture, genji destroys d.va

You could, that's how she was contained while Winston was working on it.

Not sure where the original posting of this video is, glanced in Blizzard's Playoverwatch videos but didn't see it, might still be there somewhere though

youtube.com/watch?v=27LPGldyY7M

because dps can kill an ulting genji easy peasy
even doomfist that has to be in the range of the sword can do it

I'll fix that, it's far from being finished.

In order for e-sports to work though you need a game worth watching and I'm pretty sure nobody but Mercy mains, who are subhuman anyway, enjoys the current state of the game, which has stagnated for months now because of Blizzard's slow balancing.

that was for you

>I disappeared for months! No one knew where - or when- I'd gone

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE WRITING FOR THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING BAD IT'S UNBELIEVABLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love Tracer.

im complaining because i ventured into a thread where people said mercy's ult needs to be nerfed because she's too hard to kill

What did you want to get out of that post? upvotes? nobody gives a shit you attention whoring faggot.

What's so bad about that? She might have seen the horrible, horrible future.

Genji has no penis.

Depends on the ult, but support ults are typically used as protection from immense damage, so using them as a reaction to enemy plays is typically smart (especially Zens ult) while most Offense character ults such as Reaper or Genji are intended to make big plays and using them reactively to enemy ults is rarely when you make those plays (unless it's something like Dragonblading once your team has forced the enemy Transcendence out).

Speaking of, I love the way Transcendence and Dragonblade play into each other in practice. A big part of the game plan for a Genji vs Zen situation is knowing Transcendence/Dragonblade status of the enemy and making sure you have your own in return, which is a really neat dynamic considering their teacher/student relationship.

Zen animated short fucking when

get fucked nigger

She was contained in a room, otherwise she'd warp all over the place. In a cage she'd just warp again making it pointless.

Blizzard made a casual shooter that's not very deep but they want that sweet Esports dosh like Dota 2 gets (don't mind the fact Dota has 5 times the playable characters and he fact that items and talents make every game diffirent in a way OW can't).

Literally the only good thing to come out of OWL will be the eventual Mercy nerfs as she remains 100% pick rate for months and pros can't keep quiet about it.

It's the most cliche thing a time traveler could ever say. The writing is just so cheesy and bad in this game.

>Hey McCree, do you know what time it is?
>Hwell I'd say it's about h-hey now, I see what yer doin'!

I love Dr. Junkenstein.

Junkenstein > regular Junkrat

I don't are about attention or reddit upvotes
i'd want idk some kinda reasoning for being banned for playing a hero

t. angry Hanzo that Genji is still getting laid to this day

>i'd want idk some kinda reasoning for being banned for playing a hero

Jeff already explained this very clearly; pick meta heroes or get banned, same reason reporting non Mercy pickers as griefing is now a thing. If you don't want that then go fuck yourself and buy some lootboxes on the way out

Hello Hanzo, are your pants still full of shit?

>all blizzard has to do is tweak the dial on junkrat damage, ult charge and mercy valkyrie time
>months of player feedback, stats, pro examples support this
>have jeff sit in a chair for hours instead
i hate the reddit generation

>Prison cells aren't at all cages or rooms
>They can only be constructed in one way
Okay, buddy. I don't think you've thought this through.

Is this "picking a non mercy healer is bannable" meme true

The 'when' thing is pretty cliche and classic but it shows the time travel stuff fine. And the McCree bit is a nice personal joke/jib at someone that could come with familiarity.

reported

Are pros being really vocally upset about Mercy?

not exactly

but there's automated suspensions, so in a sense people could report you for such and you'd still see the same result

>put into a cage by Talon and thrown into a river to drown

Retards(i.e. you) need not apply.

Reminder that Genji is best boy and that Sentai is the best skin

>t. chu that just finished spraying watery diarrhea all over the wall AKA finishing the next set of voice lines

Stop sucking that kikes cock
shitty cash grab game

Yes, have you been in an xqc stream

>don't mind the fact Dota has 5 times the playable characters
Due to roster size alone, not because of talent in balancing. If Overwatch had the same size of the roster they have the same amount of viability or better I'm sure.

Dota isn't even in a good place right now, so I don't get why you're so into it.

stupid opinion

How long does a automated suspension last?

Enough reports and you get autobanned, and with the current meta it's easy to get your team to turn against the Ana/Moia/Lucio when the killfeed is full of enemy rezes this is what blizzard wants and I won't feel bad about it

>Someone that isn't a writer telling me anything
Your taste and criticism are hardly valid, you have too much of an ego and aren't self aware of your own failings at all.

>Bothering to talk about Dota's viable heroes when so many still aren't