One Piece Games General - /opgg/

It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself Edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

On the previous Piece of One Piece:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-sEhEUB_DDE?t=54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol QCK Law+

Strikerfags on suicide watch, cerebral is the new best class

>Sabo 6+ is trash compared to Sabo V2 and this is clear fact
>pointing out the fact that bandai can't even fix their powercreep to make old legends relevant is being an idiot
Enjoy your 2.75x attack captain ability on a """legend""" unit. We're all heading into 2018 where any good legend boosts over 3x in their CA. By midyear anything below 3.5x will be obselete trash. Have fun farming raid monster chopper.

>do 6 multis for G4
>every single one get Christmas Law
>free christmas pull
>get Law again

Apologem where?

6+ when

>wake up
>no Pudding

>PSYlaw owners shit on again
AHAHAHAAHAHAAHA
First they pull a shit legend, then he gets a superior v2, then the v2 gets a 6+ class and CA change, making him another, completely different law legend better than PSYlaw.

>Pull during the Neko/TS Luffy Sugo
>Every mfer gets Neko or TS Luffy
>I get PSY Law
>Want to kill myself
>News about 6+ Law
>Hope.png
>Wake up today
>QCK Law gets a 6+

that art is pretty cool

>Free Xmas pull is Rayray
Do I give him RCV candy? That 1.5 orb boost and recover looks too mediocre to pass up.

I'll be having fun using him with friend TSLuffy to clear literally anything, hasn't failed me so far and the extra hp is nice too

So the new turtle island and new clash island are forever or just until the new years event thingy ends?

>Vergo raid forever
>Not Usopp'n

Should I put DR on whitebeard?

Everything but orbs and use him as a sub for a real legend.

i fed both to sanji. experience is so easy to get and we get princess turtles just thrown at us nowadays that i treated them like skillups

but for your question, usopp definitely. he shines at a low CD and all the other ones have manuals on global. they wont benefit from just one skillup as much as usopp would as well.

My Strikers are good unlike my Cerebrals so no point farming for another skull for Law+

DR if you plan to use him as a captain autoheal if you dont

>QCKLaw 6+ is basically a new character
wew now I need to pull two of him

>Zoro+ is only a 3x boost, with a special that can be completely replaced by TM Mihawk

Holy fcuk that is shit. This is Shanks+ and Sengoku+ tier. I’m so sorry for every Zoro owner

Time to reroll for v2 Doffy JPN players, I hope you sold your old account already

Get redy for Zoro V2

He has 5 sockets, he's going to have cdr/autoheal/bind/despair, the only question was DR or orbs for his fifth. DR is probably more useful, but he's also probably going to see more use on a blackbeard team which negates DR.

His damage is very sad true, being out-damaged by even 6+ Inthawk by a long run. But I really like how he no longer needs to kill a unit to get the boost, meaning he can actually tank with his massive HP pool and not lose on damage.
He's not the best damage dealer sure, but he can take quite a beating and with someone like Shirahoshi he can just tank down for the burst range. He's A-Tier I'd say.

MUH FUCKING DICK

>only secret unit I want is Ray
>he doesnt appear on the sugo
>free pull

Allah is great

I like Carue

Forever

BEST GRILL

Lycaroth Pirates here,

Like many of you here, I too was hopeful for guaranteed G4 to come to Global and have been saving Gems for a very long time in hopeful anticipation.
I knew it would be like 2nd Anniversary in the way of being a dupe fest, with a fairly poor selection of boosted RR, but nothing would deter me from getting that G4 as honestly his 'hopefully guaranteed' debut would be the difference between me finally throwing in the towel and quitting or not, especially with how my box is/was falling behind and seeing the kind of content on the horizon from Japan that I'd find near impossible to clear. Thankfully G4 came and I'm actually very pleased with what else I pulled.

And so here he is finally, and here are the results of my 6 multi pulls.

21/66 pulls were new characters
4/66 pulls were Legends with 1 dupe dexBeard (my 3rd Legend dupe overall, of which the 2nd was also dexBeard)
So only 1 non-guaranteed Legend pull in 6 multis, which was a dupe, kind of disheartening but it wasn't 2x Legend rate so it's somewhat expected.

Notable pulls:
6* Whitebeard (now 6+ and quadmaxed)
6* Sabo (now 6+ and quadmaxed)
6+ G4 Luffy (now quadmaxed)
5* Elizabello (perfect accompanyment to my 6* Shirahoshi for zombie teams)
5* Hyouzou (1 step closer to a Powerhouse dexBeard team, just need Ikaros)
5* Elizabeth (forgot about the value of this character but remembered (s)he pairs supremely well with Flying Dutchman (when?) and TS/G4 Luffy)
5* 3d2y Usopp (would have been nice sooner as the booster for all DEX dexBeard team for raidKizaru but still nice to have)
5* Sicilian & Wanda (seem like a good full Orb + Class Boost + Delay combo for Cerebral)
5* Momonga (very nice conditional boost)
Everybody else is ok-tier I guess, don't really care for limited/event characters at all.

Gonna do Neo Doffy in a bit, what exactly counts as orb manipulation? Would a character's special who makes certain orbs beneficial count as it?

cont.

The decision to leave Luffy as G4 was super easy until I saw that 6* Sabo pull, but after seeing just how bonkers good 6+ Sabo is I'm not even sure I need TS Luffy and it seems majority of the great Fighter characters are also Free Spirit and vice versa. I have Koala, intVankov, Senor Pink, raid/kai/6+Sabo, Elizabeth and even 6+ Rayleigh for G4. (actually still 6* because we NEVER get Invasions on Global and haven't had an INT Skull drop yet, and how important is removing G4 debuff outside of forests anyway?)

tl;dr - This Sugo has revitalised my interest in the game again and I feel like I'm an actual contender now @ 10 Legends with 2 of whom are going to become god tier again when their 6+ evolution come to Global. (Ace + intHawk)

Nope, that way the encounter jerks off G4 as it was meant to

I can only imagine how mad people are that got rid of their dupe v2 Law. Also I'm sick of how back and forth Bamco is with the +evos. Sometimes they're really good like with Lucci, Aokiji, Inthawk and other times its utter shit like with Shanks, Sengoku, Ray and now TS Zoro.

Also I forgot to mention, v2 Doffy and his new RRs are outrageously broken.

>At 8/9 multi pulls
>Need to buy gems for a 9/9 that could possibly give sanji
>Not sure if I should
Help me out opgg. Should I do it?

>Literally every unit locks Chain multiplier now

>wake up
>6+ Zoro is shit
>I have QCK Law, hopes up again
>lolno it's a sidegrade, I have to pull another one
Shit christmas, thanks bandai

Just do 9 multis and get a guaranteed Law!

I singlepulled my Law once. How hard can it be to do twice?

New trebol a motherfucker.

Give me a hand here you mother fuckers. Don't you dare ignore me!

On the second day of Christmas Bandai gave to me.
10 guaranteed gems.

You were retarded enough to do more than 6 multis, so just go for it and enjoy your Legend Zoro :^)

Shut up GUP. No one likes you.

Use Buggy to dupe the hime turtles

When we got the 10 free gems, I couldn't resist buying the 40 pack so I could do my third multi.

I'm gonna say worth it, Ace has been my most wanted legend until Sanji just dropped, and Neptune is hype as shit. My guaranteed legend was a dupe beard (I got him as my guaranteed on my second multi), so 5k ray points and ace. I'm pretty hype actually, now I need Marg sadly though.

Keep rerolling? Also is there any specific info on v2 Doffy? What type is he and what CA and special?

do it, you will pull sanji for sure.

Good luck clearing invasion Garp and latest colo.

I got all four of them.

They don't seem that great.

Didn't think that I would make it to 100 gems before the new year but I might now

DEX/Driven/Cerebral
Captain: When there are 6 Driven Characters on the team boost HP by 1.2 x, ATK by 3.25x, boost ATK of Driven Characters by 3.9x when having a matching orb, DEX and QCK orbs are treated as beneficial, lowers the appearance rate of STR orbs drastically
Special: Do 2x damage done, with regular attacks, over the HP that a unit has in the previous turn in typeless damage to all enemies (22 turn)

The xmas/new years event for jp is a bit disappointing. Zoro+ isn't anything special, Law+ is for the qck version, the main thing about the sugo is a guaranteed v2 Law+ but its on the 9th fucking multi. Maybe TM G4 will be really good? Kind of surprised they didn't announce him yet. Also call me spoiled but I was expecting a free legend like we got several months ago. Guess I'm saving up 9 multis worth of gems for 4th anni. Chances are you'll need 12 multis to get the guaranteed legend Big Mom.

Ofc keep rerolling. There is nothing there.

>12 multis to get the guaranteed legend Big Mom
Honestly, sadly, I could see that actually happening. 9 or 12 multis for the newest most over powered legend to date for 4th anni.

Driven/Cerebral
DEX Doflamingo
Captain: When there are 6 Driven Characters on the team boost HP by 1.2 x, ATK by 3.25x, boost ATK of Driven Characters by 3.9x when having a matching orb, DEX and QCK orbs are treated as beneficial, lowers the appearance rate of STR orbs drastically
Special: Do 2x damage done, with regular attacks, over the HP that a unit has in the previous turn in typeless damage to all enemies (22 turn)

Driven/Cerebral
PSY Sugar
Captain (Unevolved): Driven and Cerebral Characters ATK 2x
Captain (Evolved): Driven and Cerebral Characters ATK 2.25x, RCV 1.5x
Special: Change G/RCV/TND orbs to matching orbs, for 1 turn lock orbs, for 3 turns boost orbs of Driven Characters by 1.75x (20 turn)
Sailor: Reduce 1 turn of paralysis of the entire crew

Driven/Shooter
STR Trebol
Captain (Unevolved): Driven Characters ATK 3x, every turn reduce HP and ATK
Captain (Evolved): Driven Characters ATK 3.5x, every turn reduce HP and ATK
Special: Reduce 4 turns of DEF UP/damage reduction/damage threshold cut from all enemies, when the crew consists of 6 Driven Characters boost ATK by 2x for 1 turn, reduce CD of top row characters by 1 (19 turn)
Sailor: +100 to base ATK of top row characters

Free Spirit/Fighter (unevolved)
Free Spirit/Shooter (evolved)
QCK Senior Pink
Captain (Unevolved): Free Spirit Characters ATK 2.25x
Captain (Evolved): Free Spirit Characters ATK 2.75x
Special: 30x Character ATK in QCK damage to all enemies, reduce 1 turn of any barrier and damage immunity over all enemies (14 turn)
Sailor: He himself will treat DEX orbs as beneficial

Driven/Powerhouse
INT Pica
Captain (Unevolved): Driven Characters ATK 1.2x, HP 1.75x
Captain (Evolved): Driven Characters ATK 1.75x, HP 2.25x
Special: Cut HP of 1 enemy by 20%, reduce 4 turns of bind and despair, change all orbs (including BLOCK orbs) of Driven Characters to G orbs (19 turn)
Sailor: He himself will not be blown away

>apple fixed my troubles with the store
>but as I was expecting it to take longer I farmed storyislands for 2 multirolls
>now I have 60bucks on my itunes account I dont know what to do with

I played myself

>2.75 ATK is now normal for RR units

Striker/Powerhouse
INT Kimono Urouge
Captain (Unevolved): Striker and Powerhouse Characters ATK 1.5x, Pirate Exp 1.25x
Captain (Evolved): Striker and Powerhouse Characters ATK 1.75x, HP 1.5x, Pirate Exp 1.5x
Special: Change BLOCK/TND/RCV/BOMB/G orbs into matching orbs, heal 7600 HP, reduce incoming damage by 76% for 1 turn (14 turn)

Free Spirit/Cerebral
DEX Kimono Vivi
Captain (Unevolved): Free Spirit and Cerebral Characters ATK 1.5x, 1.5x Beli
Captain (Evolved): Free Spirit and Cerebral Characters ATK 1.75x, RCV 1.5x, 2.5x Beli
Special: Randomize non-matching orbs, boost orbs of Free Spirit and Cerebral Characters by 1.75 for 1 turn, heal 2018 HP (10 turn)

Welcome to the club, the last month has revitalized me a lot as well. 2 months ago I had 3 legends, and only 2 of them were shit. Now I have Neko, G4, Fuji and Buggy, along with the (non-legend) striker dream team and a shitton of great units. Pretty hype for the next year.

Dont forget to update your info in the Friend list form

Help me understand doffy v2 ability, if an enemy has 3m HP and you deal 4m to him, the next turn you deal (4m-3m)*2? If there are multiple enemies you have to sum the differences for every enemy?

unconditional 2.75x atk boost as captain.....literally better than Jimbe......

>pull 4 of the special units on my 6 multi's
>Pull 5th from free pull
Based RNG

Yeah, pretty much.

Diaper Bomb is a FN tier attack.

GIVE ME MEOW MEOW SUPLEX!!!!

BETTER GIVE A SUPER EVO TO QCK LAW LMAO

>Finally an S+ Tier Sugar.
God bless Bandai

>6+ law is the qck one
at this point I only have to wait for 6+ Neko, they can't fuck that up.

His true strength was always being a tanky motherfucker. Now he has x3 damage all the time.

I expect Jinbe to get a similar treatment since fighters also got a ship that massively boosts HP.

Merry Christmas~

>finally get invaded
>miss click the target to the amazon girl and get paralyzed for 10 turns
full manual targeting fuckin when?

no you want to viola these maps for massive gold

Finally a proper 2x to Driven. Pica and Pink are underwhelming, other two are must have for Driven.

Noone will use a 3x slasher captain when TM Mihawk, INTHawk+ and v2Fuji exists, no matter how much hp he gives

Your FP's full. Don't you want cabin boys or a chance at a sugo rare Miss Monday?

pulled the absolute fucking bro with a single pull with the 10 free gems thanks Reddit and Facebook babs

All footfags need to be purged.

Pica gives you guaranteed orbs with Sugar and Shiki.

What did they give for christmas day?

I'm so glad I didn't waste 300 gems on this bait G4 sugo, so I can use them on the guaranteed v2 Doffy sugo in April.

Zoro special animation

youtu.be/-sEhEUB_DDE?t=54

>1555 attack

this triggers me. he is stronger than Luffy.

>Reiju and Urouge in Part 3

THIS IS IT

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAVING GEMS THIS WHOLE YEAR

THIS IS MY CHANCE, THIS IS MY TIME

I WILL FINALLY GET REIJU

They should have put a sword on his mouth on the idle sprite, would look a lot better.

G4 has 1600 attack

Zoro should have 1650 attack. He is the undefeated champion of the New World.

No you won't. Enjoy your Judge, Doffy v2 and Doffy v1

I only had 150 gems going into this Sugo, but I ended up getting some money for Christmas.

Should I feel bad for using it to buy gems for the last 3 pulls so I could get guaranteed G4? Feels a little dirty, but I got Sanji as well so I'm kind of happy. Did anyone else do the same thing?

SHUT YOUR PIG MOUTH

I WILL GET TONS OF REIJUS AND FAVORITE THEM ALL

Does bamco do anything to your account if you refund purchases?

Urouge is good as fuck

probably ban you

sure buddy, dude got spared by carrot.

Is there a point in farming the IntDoffy?

When would I need him, where DexDoffy would suck?

Don't forget he lost to Buggy in a 100% fair fight because he was too stupid to understand that cutting someone doesn't make them fall to pieces like a smashed Lego sculpture. Buggy spared him as well, which is the only reason he's still alive today.

It was also the only time Zoro was injured on his back, meaning Buggy irreversibly smashed his pride.

Sanjifags still salty their favourite faggot was shafted ever since the New World

Extra socket mostly.

Aside from obvious shit like how he's better against PSY enemies.

>psy law sitting ik my box mocking me
Hahahhahahaha fuck you bandai