Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon! The squeezer is available. Sub: Splash wall; Special: Stingray

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/

>Patch 2.0.0 gear list
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VWPaz4aY0Y
imgur.com/UuZhoZw
youtu.be/2pone1YKbZU
twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/945152066430758912
splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories/#chapter-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speedy Woomy is... Early?
I guess this is CCTV footage

Explains how Santa is so fast.
T'was Speedy all along!

Merry late Octivus from Hoodrat

How do you celebrate Octivus?

It's pretty simple, really.

you're my favorite woomy please give fc

please
for Octivus

hi :)

Well tell me which squid you are first.

Had a match where I could only see and kill one player and vice versa, everybody else was invisible, and their ink didn't paint on my client although I could see magical shots flying everywhere. Weirdest match of my life.

hey cutie

I'm cold, /ink/

it hurts to live

Blanket a woomy.

Manta Maria sucks for Splat Zones. It's pretty much impossible to turn a game around. The team who gets the Zones first, wins.

Have you ever had a splatoon related dream?

>watching trailer for a new ninty game
>third person arena shooter with samus and link
>female inkling and octoling playable
>octo was a clone character (like those in SSBM)
>both had kraken as their special attack
>both had english voices, woomy had a generic cute anime girl voice and octo had a dorky/awkward voice
>wake up

Nope, not autistic so I lucked out.

Here's a vod so you have a better understanding of what the flying fuck is happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=3VWPaz4aY0Y
no bully

What does weapon freshness mean or what does it do?

Anyone has their switch wired to Wi-Fi? Does it improve connectivity on Splatoon?

How gud you git with the weapon. Also adds a nice XP/Gold bonus when you achieve it. I guess it's their way to encourage us to try new weapons.

Interesting that you couldn't get killed directly by any of the ghost players' shots, and that a ghost holding the rainmaker would just appear at their own base.
I wonder what kind of game everyone else had in that round.

Ah alright. Do I want to make the number higher or lower? Does freshness go down when I don't use that weapon for a while?

If you're not a shitter, the only weapon you want to have any sort of freshness on is Jr you used for first 10 levels.

Higher.
No, just losing with the weapon.

Okay thanks. I was confused because to me "Raw" sounds worse than "Dry", so I thought a higher number was worse.

imgur.com/UuZhoZw

>2 months ago
>some random dream
>saw callie
>she said hi by waving her arm at me
>wave back
>woke up
>took that as a sign
>got splat2 5 days ago
>never played splat1
I still can't explain how or why...

Cucked eternally in all timelines.

I'm still working on that fapfic.

Woomy woomy woomy

Woomy!

About weapon freshness: does the exp/cash bonus apply to all game modes, or only turf?

If the former, then I might as well put in the time to make my favorite weapon fresh.

Post the lewd one

Only Turf War. It's really not worth the effort when your guns start levelling up past raw. You lose more than you gain at that point, and you barely get any more cash for a bonus than just playing ranked.

But almost all of the others are lewd, friendo.

I haven't been here in like a month... what the hell is going on.

What a shame. Levelling/money grinding is really slow for me since I have no tickets. I just want to play Ranked and get everything.

You gain ONE boost in cash/XP (4500 I think?) One time ONLY. As in, the first time you raise it's freshness. It doesn't stack, or give anything else aside from that.

Play Salmon Run more.

>callie
I'm so sorry user...

The only crime is that she isn't in more of the game. Reminder that you do save her since using a Callie or Marie amiibo before the game gives you a "we're busy call back later" message. Using the amiibos after the game causes them to show up in their original forms, more than implying that they're the real squid sisters.

This one?

I didn't know that. Glad to hear it because I take alot of picture of my woomy with Callie.

No need to be sorry, i'm dumb and probably ugly too so i deserved it

Reminds me of this: youtu.be/2pone1YKbZU I wonder what exactly is going on when these happen.

>callie isn't replaced by a octarian robot the second time you try to defeat octavio so she can come back to inkopolis with marie
true suffering and would have added to the nintendo charm

>Nintendo hiring for a new Splatoon 2's "level-designer" job. No professional experience in the industry required for this post.

twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/945152066430758912

So. what level would you anons like to see from the new guy ?

A garden, it could be relatively level in the center with more winding paths on the outskirts.
Oh, or an airfield!
For personal reasons, of course

I know. The PvP aspect of ranked is my favorite part of the game though.

Gas station

haha wide girl

heat lamp room level
neither team wins

Something that rivals my enjoyment of Walleye and nothing as awful as Hammerhead rm.

I'd like to see a desalination plant, if only for the jokes about salt.

I'm still waiting for a carnival stage.

They should made a octo canyon 2 where the squid sisters swap roles and there were different levels.

How do I dynameme

You pick splat roller instead. Dynamo is balls in S2.

Kimono Marie also doesn't show up in the background when using amiibos in the square.

It's definitely a shortcoming on their part that they bothered to put Octavio back in the snow globe even though when you go and play the final boss he's presumably back out again, yet they did nothing with Callie. The snow globe thing goes back to the original game and he breaks out before the events of 2, so they probably just thought it was important to reference that. It's strange that they don't actually show the broken snow globe in the beginning though.

>Quick as she could, Marie arrived in Octo Valley. Cap'n Cuttlefish's shack was completely deserted. The shack itself was undisturbed, but the snow globe that had stood beside it was a shattered wreck—pieces of glass littered the landscape.
splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories/#chapter-7

Let's put him back in a thing that he's already broken out of while it was in perfect shape and just tape it back together. Surely that will hold him.

But dot

Just curious, but is this, like, a fetish-thing?

There's a lot that they could have done with it and just didn't. It follows the formula of the original campaign exactly even to the amount of levels and bosses. Feels like they were under time pressure to get it out to support the Switch's first year and the first thing to skimp on would be the single player since it's of lesser importance. I have to think that they at least had a Callie mini-boss stage planned. She pretty much doesn't do anything in the actual game.

>You pick splat roller instead
With arguments like these you may as well answer "Use Splattershot" to any "How do I" question. I mean, it's applicable when weapons are similar but one is better (-How do I Aero RG? -You pick L3 instead), but Dynamo is weak yet fairly unique.

>get hit across the fucking map
>the fuck has that range it wasn't a jet
>Squeezer

Holy shit what the fuck

Steelhead Slamming soon

It's got deceptively long range.
Semi-auto shots hit at 3.5 lines, with a limit of 3.7ish with falloff.

Can I join

You know the drill
SW-0025-2422-1448

Profreshional salmon slammin' time.

Woomy!

make woomy happy

2/4

2/4

It would be funny is Marie was still in the background while using the Marie amiibo

Sorry

Any open SR rooms or should I make one myself?

There's already two but I'll join yours if you make one

Freelance it is.

These weapons are gonna be hell.

Ours is still 2/4

Fucking idiots go to the other island during high tide

They all die. I leave them over there as I hit quota alone on the initial island. They Booyah

I can't believe this shit. I hate this map so much.

>they go to the other side while it's a special wave before they even know which one

The hydra is the only problem.

Amazing job

>that goldie wave

10/10

Off The Hook and new Squid Sisters Amiibo when??

Probably for the 1-year release anniversary

holy shit fuck off with the Grillers

honestly the only amiibos i'm interested in are of actual characters so callie/marie/pearl/marina. i don't know why they make so many generic squids yet there's still no pear/marina.

>Be Hydra during High-Tide Gushers
>Entire team runs to other side before I could get on the platform
>I'm left with two open gushers on my side
You fuckers left me to die.

they wont come out until the switch is near death

>Random gets roller during Glow rush
>Proceeds to be a random instead of being an anchor
How hard is it to just sit there and nudge your stick to victory?

.. is it a california thing to avoid saying the word 'wall' or something? because standing there blocking paths doesnt sound like an anchor

It's being the team's anchor as in a center point of the formation

Get out of here /pol/

Maybe he meant anchor like in a relay