pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu (embed)
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut (embed)
>stats and vehicle memes
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6 (embed)
>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gnGA4odkKADiaatASSn0uZ2pOLNeLAwi3iR7skeU3XM/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh God damn you i just made mine :(

it's the same for me desu

Let's just stay here

Fug didn't mean to sage xD

I MISS ANNIE MAY

She said she'll be back in the new year

>With a small group of tr shitters fucking around
>nc send in only two guys to stop us
>shield max with a scat max in tow
>this somehow works and we get shat on

>surprised when skillsuits shit on non-LA infantry
WOOOOW

Need an updated version of this for 2018.

A stealth AMS is the perfect counter-sniper tool, you can sit on the roof, invisible indefinitely, and fire without the uncloak delay.
I've been memeing on snipers who were up on the crown air platforms for an hour now; my railjack just fucking demolishes them. You think they'd just stop after a while of instantly dying the moment they uncloak but no they never stop coming back to the exact same places.

VS MAX is like the anti-NC Max, as in you never see them in the same base. Usually NC max stays in biolabs while VS Maxes show up anywhere a tank or aircraft shows up.

Damn nigga, I wonder if that's got anything to do with them having opposing optimal engagement ranges?

>Zealot bundle is $25 on sale
jesus fucking christ

>A stealth AMS is the perfect counter-sniper tool, you can sit on the roof, invisible indefinitely, and fire without the uncloak delay.

That's exactly what I'm doing! :3

I don't know what's wrong but i'm having fun playing tonight and it is really weird.

>Fight against the TR as NC
>Maintain my normal KDR
>Fight against the NC as TR
>Maintain my normal KDR
>Fight against the VS as anyone
>"YOU'RE BEING FARMED"
>Getting shot by purple niggers from under the ground
>Getting run over by invisible (Actually invisible, not cloaked) and silent harassers
>Purple maxes warping around through walls and off into the sky
>Players with CoF so good it actually just looks like a neon laserbeam

I wish the vs players would all die IRL, I'm pretty sure that they must all be actual cunts so we're just better off without them.

>having fun

Are you some kind of a shitter?!

lol

What benefit does the VS have?
TR shoots fast and NC shoots hard, but what does VS do?
>guns are more accurate but this doesn't matter when you can just aim better as TR or NC
>no bullet drop, but not on the weapons where this makes a difference
>short reload but one clip is enough to kill from all three factions
>Scythe is the only one without visual cues, also biggest hitbox
>Magrider can strafe but afterburner is a joke while the other MBTs get game-changing actives
>everything else is the same between factions
So what's the point of the VS? What gives this faction its advantage and makes other players so upset when the other factions have clearly-defined advantages?

This isn't a shitpost. I promise this isn't a shitpost. Really, it isn't a shitpost.

VS's "Thing" is being average in all areas.
But then they also get a lot of "soft" stat advantages on top which adds up to make them above average in all areas.
If you can't understand why that's good then you're a fucking idiot.

Spandex for female characters.

Do you have some examples?

>>guns are more accurate but this doesn't matter when you can just aim better as TR or NC
If
>short reload but one clip is enough to kill from all three factions
That still might be an advantage in some situations.

>Guns are more accurate BUT...
>No bullet drop BUT...
>Short reloads BUT...
>Tank can strafe BUT...

Are you actually mentally deficient? Do you not think those things you mentioned are significant?
You can't just list their advantages, say they don't count for some magical reason you made up and then complain they have no advantages.
Jesus christ are you a Jew?

>Do you not think those things you mentioned are significant?
The part after the BUT which you conveniently omitted explains why they're not significant. Like, that's the whole point of BUT. That's the reason there's more text after the BUT. It explains that part.

Shotguns are powerful but sometimes I miss so when are the NC going to get a faction trait?

Like that you mean?

Nigger don't include the bullet drop that one is actually useless

I don't think that was part of the original post. He never even mentioned shotguns.

First you stop reading through sentences halfway, now you're making stuff up. Are you actually trying to have a discussion here?

Now that truly is a jewish tactic.

>This isn't a shitpost. I promise this isn't a shitpost. Really, it isn't a shitpost.
Then you're a turboshitter. I promise you're a turboshitter. Really, you're a turboshitter.

I mean, I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't. Are you going to accuse me of browsing /ps2g/ next?

oh wow rude
fyi many top players post here
inculding....... me!!

Ptchoo :-----D

t. bottom player

>You think they'd just stop after a while of instantly dying the moment they uncloak but no they never stop coming back to the exact same places.

the average intelligence of a bolt shitter is 0
literally zero
they have no intelligence to quotient

TR means both suffering and getting good

d leet

i now have a standing desk, this WILL increase my hsr by AT LEAST 5%. frankly i am laffing @ all u shittrs who will still be SITTING DOWN while they click mans ahahhah so bad

>not binding wasd to a treadmill

Gudy when 2ill there by a way ror my nC makx to rip yhe head of of a Vs max like in thwta onr picretur wherr the nx arr fifhting vs :DDDDD

I wany to have glory kills lvike my faourvout gamr DOOM

Edit: Bepish Cola :DD

My Raven Max buddy would like to have a word with you

>What benefit does the VS have?
They dont, the fake faction variation shit means they can TR weapons with lower recpil and NC weapons with a .02 second ttk difference
Its not the faction, its the assholes who play VS that we all hate

>assholes who play VS that we all hate

t. 1337 banshee pilot

>I caused a feel

No u i have an A++ on dasanfall on a shitty NC burst so that means im gud the youtube man said i cant lose if im good

Why do all the vs faggots have "I'm so edgy I smoke in my room while I watch anime" swords on their back? When was this shit added?

Hey man you tell me how it feels when i organize a little skrim with a bunch of other vs guys over yell chat and we are fighting for base on offline hours and some turbo shitter c4s my sundy. He only had 1 aurax and it was on a c4

Good night cuties!

>One minute ago
>Cobalt
>Auraxicom Network Hub
>Nine TR Maxes on the point
>One deploys in the doorway
>45+ NC shooting it with countless rockets hitting it
>Never takes any damage
>Completely immortal deployed TR max, not even C4 will scratch it
>TR are shitposting loudly

Oh come the fuck on, if you're going to abuse cheats don't shitpost about it too, that wasn't a good game or well fought fight, we couldn't do anything about your cheating MAX player.

Oh fug the general actually hit the bump limit for once

Here's my 'tism stats again from last night:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gnGA4odkKADiaatASSn0uZ2pOLNeLAwi3iR7skeU3XM/edit?usp=sharing

>exceptional implant drop rates are about doubled compared to the initial drop rates of the new implant system
>if you're giving into the implant jew and buying them with real money, recyclers are better in every way compared to implant packs per smed
>a 50% chance of getting a specific exceptional implant costs only" ~$78 if you're buying recyclers with daybreak smeds (though you're likely to get a single exceptional of any kind once every 13 recycles or so)
>trying to get a specific exceptional implant with certs is practically impossible without absurd luck
>upgrading a single implant to t5 costs ~9200 certs, or $60 (sixty!) USD
>buying ISO-4 recyclers with ISO-4 is horrendously expensive and you should never do it unless you are completely out of other things to spend ISO-4 on
>anime will still never get carapace

it's doku's armor for infils
worst armor in the game by far, and I say this as a space niggerfaggot

It's the only VS armor that actually changes what your guy looks like. The rest are just a few extra plates and maybe a slightly different backpack if you're lucky.
Same with the rest of the doku armors. They're unfortunately the only ones with effort put into them.

>It's the only VS armor that actually changes what your guy looks like
max armor does have a lot of differences, and heavy I think has some
though it's true, and la has some terrible choices
still, katanas do not fit in ps2 and were a very bad choice, it could've had a knife sheath instead

>Work in the print industry
>Still momentarily confused when I see the game talk about ISO-4

Why is it during the lulls in battle you can have civil /yell discussion with the TR players or send them compliments on their gear and they'll reply in kind but if you attempt communication with the vanu you just get back "LOLOLOL U SUX NUB LOL REKT LOL".
You can't talk to them in /yell, you can't talk to them privately. It's like they're all brazilians.

holy shit thanks to the guy who told me to set up the Jaguar for close range
i'm doing far better in cqc, and the hipfire while jetpacking is tighter than my asshole

>imblyign tr and nc don't have a good amount of monkeys as well shitting up yell

That's not what I implied at all, of course the TR and NC have those idiots too but the VS seems to be exclusively made up of them.

>those numbers
ewwwww

>Kill someone while i'm wearing hat
>Doesn't count towards directive
>Revive someone
>Doesn't count
>Have multiple snowmen destroyed
>Doesn't count
>Few minutes late I can't place snowmen at all even after a re-log

Cool, thanks Smedley.

what server are you playing on?
cause it's not common in memerald

I am not skilled in the ways of image manipulation, could someone shop PS2 helmets on these characters? It would be ideal if the Owl were TR, the guy with stubble NC and the background faggot a VS.

Jesus titty fucking christ you poor asshats are still trapped in here with the literal anime faggots.

Anyway, the Space STEN is shit but I still like it better than the objectively superior neo-smigs.

Also you're still shitters, kill yourselves soon.

become skilled

I am forever t. shitter

say that in an esf

Scythe has bullet drop.

since when ?

Alpha.

Holy fuck how long have phoenix launchers reloaded themselves while you're flying the missile? That's fucking huge, it's increased their DPM to double-digits!

I swear they don't seem to compared to the mosquito

It's a bug.

Well, shit, really? Because that means I've been abusing the fuck out of it then. Fuck.

What triggers it? If you don't know i'll just avoid using the phoenix altogether until it's fixed (lol)

SAFE

ps2 fisu reports 2313 players in-game as of 37 minutes ago
Roblox reports 4013 people playing Counter Blox Roblox Offensive

how do I find someone to gun my valkyrie or liberator
I've always wanted to fly one but people hop out the second we blow up because I'm still learning

I know your pain, i'm trying to use the Valk to recapture the glory days but it just isn't the same at all.
I racked up thousands of hours in my Lodestar, ferrying vehicles and their people to various places around auraxis.
She wasn't much of a looker but she had it where it mattered; A huge maximum load capacity. When we weren't moving things from A to B we were going to strategic locations ahead of the crowd, touching down and setting up a little forward base. I'd hop in the little lift that took me down to the ground, run around the side and pop open the trunk, revealing all the goodies I had sorted and packed for a good day out; ACEs, Paste refills, Plenty of ammo and grenades and all the other essentials.
I'd build an Aegis shield bubble near her nose, upgrade it and turn my big girl invisible while also providing sensor overwatch capabilities, sprinkle a couple automatic turrets and AI mines around and man it was home away from home right there on the battlefield.
Oh she was so much more than just a taxi but so many people didn't realise just how great she was, real shame.

I miss her, I miss the old game, I miss the guys we got to know just by bumping into them so often.
Oh fuck man look what you've done, you've gone made me sad because all i've got now that the gal can't pick up vehicles no more is this fucking valk piece of shit. Just isn't the same, not at all.

fuck it all.

You're literally me. 99% of my time in PS1 was spent in a Lodestar. It felt so comfy just driving people around, going back and forth to drop off whoever needed to get somewhere.

They would use PS1 as justification for VS katanas, probably a reddo suggested

It was extremely comfy I agree. There's nothing like dropping off a vindi, repairing some lightnings and then boosting off to avoid a sneaky OS in your gigantic flying brick.
I wish they'd not gone full retard and made all the bases 5ft away from eachother in planetside 2 and able to pull almost anything from almost anywhere, completely negating any point to the lodestar's existence.
I'd do anything to have her back.

there were katanas in ps1?

The black ops sword which i'm willing to bet very few niggas in this thread ever held.

>post monkey island-related replies on plebbit
>nobody recognizes em
fuckingmillenials.jpg

god damn, google barely gives any results when looking that up
and ps1 looks cool as shit, how come ps2 looks like it has less of everything?

Because it literally has a fraction of the content.

now I wish I could fucking hack vehicles

>Black ops
>Rabbit ball
>Meteors
>Sandstorms
>Earthquakes
>Lightning

Wondering what these are? Well, long ago in ages long since lost to the mists of the past, when GMs actually used to play the games they worked for, Planetside 1 had something called "Player Interaction".
This is where the gods of the game would take a pause from counting their shekels and do something fun with us, usually in the form of large open events but sometimes just messing with people such as summoning burning ruin on their heads, for fun.
And it was fun. Everyone enjoyed.

Sometimes these gods would see fit to introduce a wildcard to the game, they would take mere mortals like ourselves and temporarily elevate them far beyond our limits, granting them the powers of the BLACK OPS and tasking them with kicking everyone's asses.

Those were the days.
Of course, there are no gods on auraxis these days, they turned their backs on this blasted and accursed place long ago. Only cykas, BRBRs and shitters remain.

gn!!!!!!!!!!!!

>This is where the gods of the game would take a pause from counting their shekels and do something fun with us, usually in the form of large open events
WHAT, U DIDDNT LIKE 50% OF PLAYERS BEING INFILSHITS AROUND HALLOWEEN?
WOW FRICKING TOXIC VETS R KILLING THE GAME WOW

F

>on the one hand want to make planetside 3 so you can make the proper planetside game you've always dreamed of
>on the other hand game development fucking sucks especially in the current industry where publishers and developers are constantly fucking with each other and ruining everything- not to mention that playing a game isn't as immersive and engaging if you're the one who made it, surely

If you make a planetside spinoff and it doesn't have a lodestar analogue then I will suicide bomb you.

i'd basically want to make planetside 1 with modern gameplay sensibilities and all the clunk ironed out so

making a spinoff would feel weirdly wrong though

i'm nc 2 the end, i'm so used to the concepts of galaxies and liberators and the three factions being what they are that i dunno if i'd be able to restrain myself from just calling them what they actually are

This game just need community servers, so you can actually have admins around who will ban cheaters and exploiters right away and stop shitters with high ping from logging in etc. etc.

ps2 is good but the thing is that the engine is a poorly optimized mess. It's astounding that they managed a vaguely stable and responsive shooter with the player count they have and the time sony gave them (like a fucking year) but the game is sort of a lost cause. It was a F2P rushjob forsaking the sorts of ideas from PS1 that were actually good and interesting in favor of putting out a battlefield clone Sony really wanted to get in on the F2P craze that was exploding at the time.

I'm not saying I didn't have fun with PS2 but I would definitely kill it in return for a good proper PS1 successor if I had confidence it'd come out and turn out good

>I would definitely kill it in return for a good proper PS1 successor

I'd kill it just to have PS1 back. Yes I know it was rife with issues itself, I've not forgotten them don't worry. But I will go back to putting up with those problems in exchange for all the depth we traded away.
Maybe pre-bend.

If someone makes planetside 3 please give it a better name to abbreviate, ps1/ps2/ps3 has just been bad from a brand perspective.

planetside: the eternal war

we ace combat now