League of Legends - /lolg/

Best MC edition

eyosongive.us

Previous:

Oh cheese maties, a problem has broken up in the summoners pub! one gragra is harassing all the female employees with his unwashed hands and gasgas is stealing all the kegs the pub had in supply! who do you think officer caitlyn will arrest first?

xth fo Syndrafags wife

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! A floating hand near a syndra cosplayer who cant hold her bladder? are there no depths of degeneracy with you?

RENDER UNTO TAHM THE SKINS HE DESERVES

>fav champ
>fav pizza toppings

I want to lewdly make out with Kled in front of all the prude sissies from demacia!

how did you discord session go? give us the deets babe

G4 // P5
Ornn Kench
Pineapple

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE
WHERE ARE ALL THE ZOE PICS

Unranked
Quinn
Hawaii

>autofilled support
>out-damage the attack damage adc carry
Why is right clicking so difficult for some people?

>gold 3
>poppy/viktor
>light amount of anchovies

>Tfw there's still only 1 good pic of Zoe

plat II
kled
onion, i put onions on everything.

Aery or Electrocute Riven myh dudes?
I want to run aery because fuck having a normie rune page.

How come jocks are so popular nowadays?

visually they look very good, but I agree their relationship craps up their characters with how they handle it

It was fun. I didn't realize how much people wanted to inseminate/impregnate me whether I wanted it or not. Which is kind of hot

>onions
based

>gay furfag posting
not based

Best one so far
Gragra will get arrested first, it's not a good time for sex scandals

litterally the gayest kind of underwears
also they're comfy

Aery is the most normie rune in runeterra

They compliment your package and show off your ass.

They look good visually but both of them are also genuinely fun to play. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up enjoying them and Xayah is honestly pretty cute if you remove the nose ring (which most of her fan art does), but making their entire identity be "The Couple" was a massive mistake.

gragra is an imminent danger to others, gasgas can wait until the women are safe

How comfy are we talking here?

>fucking around on trynd
>facing ornn
>take grasp and taste of blood
>he ragequits when he realises I still have more health than him when hes building health
>still deal damage since full crit
>end with 0 deaths

>wake up
>load league
>see instant feedback
>motivates me to go do errands
>go grocery shopping
>buy my shit
>go to mcdonalds
>drivethru employee hungover but we're havin a good time
>come home
>eat
>load up ranked
>"an allie has been slain"
>10 minutes in and enemy jungler has 14 kills
>i havent died yet
>lose
>-20LP
>good mood gone
well it was fun while it lasted

Is Zac ever going to be in rotation?

Officer "Triple Tits" CaitCait was the first one to arrive and arrest the scoundrel with her fuzzy cuffs. MEANWHILE Officer "Single Tit" LynLyn uses her sniper in the middle of the street to catch a glance the pretty ladies in the pub, who will get a upskirt first?

>Get a key
>No chest
>I can get 2, but I've already got one for every champion I'm truly good at
>Shit, what do
>Start playing champions I'm not so good at/aren't meta at all
>Suddenly I get nothing but retards and keyboard warriors nonstop

Fuck's sake.

I may be autistic in this respect, but if I don't like a champ's character then I can't really enjoy playing them. Haven't touched either despite having every champ for this reason.

it holds your dick and balls really nicely and allows your ass cheeks to breath a bit
i like it cuz i hate wearing underwears

Un
Amumu
Pepperoni and Mushroom with ranch to dip it in and maybe bacon if I feel spicy

there you go girl. you took a risk and put yourself out there and it turned out great. just remember that you look exactly like sona to all those people you made very happy and isn't that what it's all about?

Favorite Champion: Luxanna
Pizza toppings: extra cheese, extra cheese, Pepperoni, more cheese.

>Not recognizing Thing.

>Vanilla
No such thing, it just means you haven't experimented enough.
But don't worry, with me you can do every single thing you can think of, and I have a knack for bringing out the most lewd and degenerate in people, so I doubt you'd be calling yourself vanilla after even one night.

>the CLIMB grows closer
now that CHRISTMAS is over, whats your new years resolution lolg?
mine to spend more time with my art and CLIMBing to gold!
whats yours?!

D2
Udyr
Jalapenos

Neither has a viable weapon

Hello poppyfags.
How easy is your champion to pick up as a toplaner? 5 years of vayne experience here so the stun is not a problem.

Unranked
Graves/Velkoz
Red pepper and bacon

I want to learn coding enough to supplement my already decent income as a useful hobby
I want to make it back into plat

>lux lover
>pepperoni/xtra cheese lover
well she is common, greasy, and serviceable-if-average

Silver Surfer
Udyr
Cum

All I wanted for Xmas was to be Orianna's pet Ball.

To be sent flying here and there knowing we'd always end up together eventually.

Watching over her, protecting our allies, keeping her company....
Be her personal guardian angel.

I'm partway with you there. I'm still willing to at least try stuff Except Ezreal, the only champion I have not played once and I will keep it this way until this game fucking dies. and if a character has fun enough gameplay I can forgive an otherwise lame character. Examples include Braum, Lucian, Lux, every ninja, etc. I feel you though, it's definitely better to be able to enjoy someone you like to start with.

I got a pizza for you

Jesus they're expensive. That or I just don't buy underwear often enough to be familiar with their prices...

Thank you, sir~

Did you just reroll the best Cho'gath skin when you have Shitseeker Sona sitting right there?

is that so? so if I saved the rope for another night and let you have free reign over me, what would you do first?post your discord

Why is it that when a teammate pisses me off, I get an adrenaline rush and seriously feel the urge to beat the living shit out of him. If this motherfucker were in front of me right now I would honestly fuck him up. No other game makes me feel this way.

I was neutral on GP's character and still am but his minigame is intensely fun so I play him a great deal.

I'll try one of them out when I'm bot lane next time and see how it goes.

I don't play chogath (anymore) and that sona skin is alright (DJ shitters off yourselves). I would prefer silent night (got silent night on my main the same day) or guqin but this is pretty good too.

xth for my wife Syndra
Yes my wife, now go away.

Yup! Going to do more in the future but not sure I can handle all the womb bullying

Xth for impregnating you EXACTLY like Sona
and get on discord. I just woke up.

She's not your wife, she's a fictional character.

>Lane Poppy
Corrupting pot -> Kindlegem, Tabis/Mercs, finish Cleaver.
From there build TForce, Steraks, or DMP depending on your needs and then gank mid
over
and over and over
and over
and over and over
and over

D2
Darius, Sion
Corn, Salami, Spicy shit

yes she is.

Same place she learned the fucking demon magic and summoned a hellbear from the Void (probably, pending future retcon)
I dont want to blame her parents, but thats usually what adults do when kids do things they dont think is kid-like, right

Yeah, she is a fictional character.

user, there's something about my body that I've been needing to tell you...

My Crimson King, when will Riot remember you exist?

No user she is my wife, I'm sorry that you aren't able to recognize that.

well that's just something someone exactly like sona will have to learn to get used to. also what's your discord again, you seem like a lot of fun

She is a fictional character.

Hopefully never.
>My Crimson King
You cringy ass bitch.

>he's still going

Is it that nasty ass thigh/leg ratio?

>>rank
We have ranks during preseason?
>>fav champ
Pic related.
>>fav pizza toppings
Cheese but with stuffed crust.

Sonafag#2830

What's the best Talon skin?

Blood Moon.
SSW and Dragonblade are good though.

Unironically Blood Moon

hey Swift :3

No need to change or add anything when it's already perfect.

Sorry, but I have to stop there. I'm not erping or doing anything long distance anymore since I can't handle it, too many emotional disasters, and I get way too easily attached after erping. Sorry for leading you on, I forget that it's not always harmless.
It's swift#5795 but I don't login that often anymore, long distance friendships are equally as hard for me, so I'm staying away.

hypothetically speaking isnt a girls ass and mouth built the same like a guys?
so anatomically it wouldnt feel any different just mentally?
what happens if u fuck a guys ass/mouth in a glory hole and think its a girl would that be gay?

>tfw no insecure futa dom gf

Bloodmoon is the only really quality skin he has. Renegade Talon is pretty nice though.

>want to play game
>queue bronze flex
>face diamond guy and he is shitting on us at our nexus at 15 minutes

What's the point of having seperate mmrs in this game? "Having fun" and "playing with lower elo friends" is no excuse if it has a ranking. I was thinking this game was spouting ESPORTS all over itself. Fucking hearthstone has better matchmaking

>insecure
>dom

???

>insecure dom

>insecure futa gf
hot
>insecure futa dom gf
lmao nigga wtf?

What's not the point?
2 modes so obviously 2 MMR's

>azir
fantastic taste
>cheesy stuffed crust
not so great taste. You get plenty of cheese on the slice, the crust is to savor the yeasty dough as its own element

I'm guessing it's something like "shy and embarrassed at their physique but savagely pound you when aroused" type of deal

>tfw no revali bf

Best Shikai, best Bankai, best Captain.

>Not understanding waifu's in 2018

Heya~ :3c

Who cares, as long as they're cute.

I want to regain my passion for coding, math and producing music.
I've fallen into a state of constant static where I do nothing productive and have no drive to change this.
Hoping 2018 rekindles me.

>crimson king
vladfag please fuck off to wattpad where you belong

I'll add you anyway. sometimes I get to attached too but I'm just looking for some fun. don't be a stranger. I want you

Diamond 5 0lp :^)
Camille
pepperoni and spicy peppers

Best Shikai was Kenpachi and best Bankai was Rukia, sorry to inform you.

So it makes sense to you that a diamond guy gets into my bronze game, because he hasn't grinded the mmr on this ladder? Placing is just a matter of time, but mmr is hidden and should always be an influence

>and I get way too easily attached after erping
swift what the fuck is wrong with you

What the fuck happened with Bleach character design. I only know the guy, the other two look like fan OCs.

>You get plenty of cheese on the slice, the crust is to savor the yeasty dough as its own element
Oh but its a mood thing. Some days I want the basic nice toasted bread on its own from a pan-made or hand-tossed pizza. Others a little garlic can spice things up, but a stuffed crust is absolutely delicious. My only complaint is I feel fat as fuck after like 4 slices so its not a regular occurrence for me. Everyone knows that making something routine ruins the actual taste to it so for crust I like to aim for one of those three.

When is Riot going to capitalize on THE ORDER IS GIVEN and make this duo skin-line for pic related?

I actually read what you wrote in the post before and it hit me because I wanted to talk more with you. Sadness.
Mages items update when?!