>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

zzzzz

+hp -spd w!tharja
Good or CC fodder

Cherche is now S+!
Cherche!

Is refining Candelabra worth it if I don't have owl? Or there is a better tome for her?

You use Black knight instead.

IMO
-HP+Res if you don't have TA 3
-HP+Atk if you do have it
This is the one I currently have, just got her to +3 today with the arena/TT feathers.

I want a new banner, quick

Bully Snack!

banner machine broke

Best A skill for Catria? Also, what upgrade should I get her for a Slaying Lance in the Weapon Refinery?

Is +Atk - Spd Nowi worth upgrading to 5*?

Shit, wrong file, sorry.

>-spd + anything
great
also CC is shit, if anything she'd be vengeful fodder

Yeah, just slap QR on her

Understandable.
have a happy holidays

The fuck you mean nibba

Both Minervas now have fantastic shit they can pull with Heavy Blade in the seal slot. It's wonderful.

>Brave Axe Cherche can pull Deathblow + double Moonbow or instant Galeforce from 2 hits
>Minerva can refine for Speed and run Desperation Galeforce, or take the Wo Dao upgrade for +10 damage on specials like Sol/Luna/Draconic Aura for every combat she can double regardless of whether the enemy can counter

GET YOUR FREE FJORM FROM CLEARING BOOK 2 OR ELSE

Who do I promote?
+Def/-Res Fae
Reinhardt merges
Nino merges
+Atk/-Res Tharja
Michalis merges
+Spd/-Hp Maria

Maria!

I'd wait for a better Fae

Maria so she can support her brother

A friendly reminder that Raven + TA Cecilia is shit.

Cecilia should only be run in a cav team, and in a cav team a bladetome build is 10 times better.

Post units that aren't supposed to be fast

Get to work on that Macedon oppression team.

I suspect a Guard, Shield Pulse, or Wrath seal is coming soon. They seem to prioritize putting in skills that would usually be seen as wasteful in their respective slots (Heavy Blade, Iote Shield, Atk Smoke, Guidance, Panic Ploy, Brash Assault, Threatened Spd, Distant Def).

Guidance is probably still her best seal if she's in a mixed team, though. Which is a shame because that team of mine heavily relies on Guidance shenanigans.

>posts 300px_Reinhardt.jpg

check my quads

I want that dancer so badly

OH HO H-HAYAI!

Is Ignis better than Bonfire for Winter Lissa?

can she still kill Rein without the blade tome?

Not him but probably my biggest fail ever. I just wanted one Axura

checked. keked.

Is a -atk/+spd PA Inigo gonna be able to kill Rein and B!Lyn?

Michalis' sister.

Remember when everyone complained about how ridiculous stratum 10 TT was? Where people actually lost to like a 60atk effie

So I'm new to Fire Emblem Heroes, and only played Sacred Stones + Path of Radiance. The only two heroes I want to get are Ike and Tharja for some reason.

Once the winter event is over, is there no way to get Christmas Tharja anymore or you can still randomly summon? And should I upgrade my castle immediately or wait until I spent all orbs trying to get her?

>not +spd for +16

is that seriously an autobattle squad?

>not even Gronnraven+
It's like you don't love him at all user.

The only thing more fun than a desperately Brash quad is actually watching the attack animation where they attack 4 times in a row

If you're running a Galeforce build, Reposition should be good enough though, since you can take out an immediate threat, activate Galeforce and then come back to Reposition an ally to either act as cover or take out something else nearby. Alternatively you can take Guidance as a C slot, but I can't bear the thought of SIing a Tana just for that when merges on her are so hard to come by, hopefully something less rare gets that as a C skill eventually.

What color badges does Heavy Blade need? I’m assuming red?

Exactly, I don't love him

Yes. She can do it with even Atk+3 in her A slot and neutral IV in that part.

10th was pure bullshit that had units with bullshit stat spreads. The nerf was justified.

You didn't try hard enough

Try rerolling for Tharja if you want. Very good unit.
Regular Ike just lost his only good defining feature, so just go with BIke.
You should upgrade your castle, but do get what you want first.
Also, be fast. You really, really want to get these new seals on the TT. IT just started, so maybe you can still do it.

I know what you mean.
I even bought orbs but never got anything.

>Frederick uses Mercurius and Gradivus in his special in Warriors
>Cordelia's special weapon is Gungnir
It actually makes me feel a little insulted, desu

Watch Maria grow!

I think with all the refines, SI,Seals TT 10 would be a breeze

Yes

reroll until you get christmas tharja with good IVs + another 5*
pick brave ike as your free hero
upgrade your castle after that

Their speed difference is typically enough to double him in most cases, and he usually gets destroyed regardless unless he specifically takes a defense bane. I'd run a Panic Ploy unit for insurance if possible though.

Yes, seasonals dont come back, and since this is FEH's first year, we dont know how rerunning seasonal units will be
However, the Legendary banner that happened when Fjorm was released gave out some Spring seasonal units, so there is that chance
You can always delete your data and retry your rolls
Remember there are 2 Ikes, one with sword and one with an axe

Pretty sure big tits skipped Sakura’s generation

I spend 150$ I think, that was already too much. (I also got Minerva and Titania). I hope she will be in a legendary banner one day.

Bro

Name one thing that pic related did wrong.

Is Elise good for anything? 5-star version broke my pity rate of ~5% on the Christmas banner.

yeah, I don't have a 40% bonus, and my Lucina and Nowi are at full HM already, so this is the best I can do. but this team can deal with Hard just fine tho AND earn me some feathers Inigo dies from time to time
I love him! but in a friendly way

>Is Elise good for anything?

Headpatting.

She's the best dancer currently so I hope you her too, user.

also known as "Minerva's Sister"

What B skill should I use on a +atk/-res Clarine that isn't wrathful or dizzling staff? She already has live to serve on her staff so I should give her some breaker?

Best healer in the game. If you have wrathful staff fodder and give her the dazzling upgrade she is pretty scary

God damn I wish I didn't miss the PA banner

>back when the top skills weren't colour-coded

Holy shit

Best healer, give her Gravity+ with Dazzle, then find a Genny eventually to fodder Wrathful Staff

Best staff user in the game

Yeah. And of course she's the one who breaks my deathless run because I forgot she can boost all the stats. It's almost funny

They won at Jungby so hard that they looped into a loss.

Alright, small correction.
Without TA, vs QP Moonbow you're going to need at least one more point of resistance or hp from somewhere to live.

learn to read the message board the winter banner is a seasonal/limited banner so 6 days left, it says 5 but it doesn't count the last 24 hours as a day, and counts down the hours instead. As for the castle it's a catch, if you upgrade the exp gain you'll get less sp gain per level, but you want to level as fast as possible so you can start harder content asap namely to get the 40k reward on the Tempest trial.
Axe Ike is a great unit, sword Ike not so much, still useful but needs more investment
now sure but way back when that pic was posted hell no

Alright you are now able to allocate the stat boosts (+6/7) to those that didn't get one. But the restriction is that you aren't able to have more than +4 on a stat and you need them to be at 3000 HM with 500 SP for the stat boost.

What unit would you use it first and how would you distribute the stats?

Wrathful staff shenanigans with Gravity+ on a +Atk or +Spd Elise are terrifying, especially behind cavbuffs. Mine is +Spd/-Atk and she still hits pretty hard, and usually twice thanks to cavbuffs. With how lackluster her defenses are, preserving her bulk means mine can usually survive a hit from things in order to heal back to full from LtS3 and Recover+ on a heavily damaged ally, which is a really nice way to make up for not killing everything around her instantly.

>W!Tharja's chibi gains a shadow over get eyes when she gets injured
Neat

2nd pity breaker eldigan on the Christmas banner. I guess the universe is telling me to fury meme with brash assault seal. Shame that means I'm done with the banner and will have to keep my - atk Lissa

Best Fire Emblem oyakodon?

THE BLACK KNIGHT

THE BLACK KNIGHT

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Everything.

Now that Heavy Blade is a seal is there any point to the actual skill? I have an Ike I've been saving to give it to someone but I really need Aether.

Alfonse: +4 atk +3def

Sharena: +3 atk/spd +1 def

Anna: +4 atk +3 spd +1 res

They'll all be finally be usable

That's not too long ago

You could run one unit with your favourite A-skill + Heavy Blade Seal, then run another with Heavy Blade with your favourite A skill as a Seal (If it exists yet).

And yet it feels so natural now.

I have Genny but don't know if she's worth butchering. Why not give Elise's good shit to her instead?

Yeah, a breaker would probably be right.

Well, you can't run Heavy Blade+QP with the seal.

How would you guys refine the Askr trio weps?

Im new to FEH but i keep hearing Genny is a nuclear bomb disguised as a girl
Should I try and roll her or wait for the legendary banner

High atk chads just keep winning.
It's unfair really. When would Atk ever be a bad stat? It can't be, ever, due to the design of the game.

Use Elise for cav teams, and Genny for your other teams?

Like how Blyn is only good because she’s on a horse, it’s Elise being on a horse that makes her good.

You can't give Genny a horse.

>mounted healer vs non mounted healer
Do you even play fire emblem?