/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
>vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75446
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spiderpost

I won't mind if it's actually starring her, too.

Is there a good mod that let's me kill Essential npcs? Preferably that lets them be killed only by me because I don't want the game to turn into a wasteland offscreen.

Waifu tit size chart when?

I dunno, I mean on the one hand I don't feel any attraction to her based on that thumbnail, but on the other hand it's still a woman peeing so I guess I'd watch it.

Also what is the ultimate no BS ENB I should use to make Skyrim look similar in style to vanilla but Better(tm), and give screens to support your arguments.

Because some people might not be using WAFR?

>but on the other hand it's still a woman peeing so I guess I'd watch it.
You have issues

reposting from last thread

what mods do I need to make this? I know RaceMenu at least, the maker of this mentioned Racial Body morphs but someone here posted before that you don't need that and that another mod would work, which I forgot the name of.

Anyone know?

Fine, so what do I do?

Kill everything in sight and spawn 50 Alduins everywhere you go since you're so eager to break your own game.

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75446

Tumblr pls go

one of my newest

very newest

>you're so eager to break your own game.
I personally don't have fun knowing I don't have the freedom to kill some fuck like Maven even though she's not even really tied to the main quest. Why the fuck can't I just have a "[NAME] QUEST FAILED"?
Good to know there are people that don't share my sentiment and like to have LESS freedom in their games, I don't really see the appeal in that though

Thanks, but considering it just removes essential tag from every npc, aren't a few locations at risk of being wiped clean by enemies?

>having to reinstall all your mods

how do I get oblivion to make crash logs? can't pin the issue down

I like having freedom, but I also like exercising common sense. And common sense dictates that forcing Skyrim of all games to behave a certain way is going to break it if you don't know what the fuck you're doing.

I just don't get it. Why does this patch exist then?

I downloaded a UUNP conversion for a Gantz suit from that 9damao site but it's not showing up in Bodyslide I assume due to the ShapeData/SliderSets being in Japanese. Please help.

Literally what the fuck is going to "break" from killing Maven or Silverblood or whatever.
>quest broken
Yes, and I don't care, just update the player's journal with a new quest that says it can no longer be completed (which actually happened in Oblivion in some cases if I'm not mistaken), and make essential npcs killable only by the player, there fixed.
I can kill ANYONE I fucking want in Morrowind without giving two shits, why can't I do that in Skyrim?

umm okay

>Fuck up while using FitnessBody's texture Blender
>Now all females have purple faces
>PC has squares for face

Somebody tell this idiot how to unfuck it up.

Why don't you just use MS Paint to draw whatever you want however you want it pixel by pixel, that's ultimate freedom with no suggestions or constraints.

I decided to play a stealth character (dagger, not archer) for the first time since release.

Joined up with the thieves' guild and bandits specifically aren't hostile anymore. Is this... correct? I can walk into a camp and kill one of them and other's don't care, they just keep idling about like I'm in the bandit faction while my "victim" tells me to stop murdering him/her.

What mods are you using?

Ahh I can't pick a race for my new char

>defending Bethesda baby hand holding
good goy

>I personally don't have fun knowing I don't have the freedom to kill some fuck like Maven even though she's not even really tied to the main quest.
She becomes the jarl of Riften once the empire quashes the rebellion.
I wish there were quests to at least topple Maven's power and make her a beggar or such. As well as a quest to extinguish the thieves' guild.

Forsworn are for ______

Barebones install. Only mods that touch NPCs would be Guard Dialogue Overhaul, Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, Extensible Follower Framework, and WICO.

Also noticed it's not just Bandits. Vampire Thralls (but not the Vampires themselves) and wolves, so far.

Just realized that when this started happening I had also picked up a mage follower which I think is added by RDO, gonna try dismissing her in case she has some weird custom spell or perk to AoE calm from miles away.

That's right user, Bethesda jewed you into being a casual so you won't question your leaders, it's all part of a PsyOp to keep you complacent.

>trying to reinstall Skyrim and all my mods
>accidentally delete MO folder in the process
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Vanilla looks surprisingly decent more often than not.

harem
It only surprises people who believe whatever Veeky Forums tells them

Does /tesg/ like Lanterns of Skyrim?

Genociding

>Vanilla
>enb screenshot

Silverbloods pleaaase

>She becomes the jarl of Riften once the empire quashes the rebellion.
Sure but she isn't needed for that. You can find another npc to replacer her after that or something, or just leave the Jarl throne empty and have people comment on how they must elect a new one or something.
Anything would be better than not being able to do nothing

What are you even talking about, idiot?

It's just ENBoost, the graphic mod is turned off

I like it.
So far I haven’t seen any lanterns in non believable places and it’s helpful if you have a dark nights enb/mod because those really point out how few lanterns there are in vanilla.

No it isn't. I know the difference between ENB and vanilla, I didn't start playing this game yesterday.

Sure thing bud.

>harem
>there's only one named female Forsworn
>can't marry her
>she has only mod that makes her prettier
>not part of any Bijin overhauls
It ain't fair bros... T_T

I am running nothing but patches and using Nvidia ambient occlusion. It's clearly not ENB graphics, what's wrong with you

What's even the point of lying? Anyone can tell that's not vanilla. That's not even the vanilla windmill mesh.

>not being able to do nothing
Double negative.

Exterminating. Not even good enough to carry strong orc seed.

Just how performance hungry is Real Skyrim Snowflakes? I imagine it can't be cheap.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68496

Refilling my blood potions stocks.

MOMMY

Posted last thread, but newest it is.

Finally making the full switch over to UUNP. Coming along slowly but surely because of the story outfits, but I found something close enough to what I had with CBBE.
God it's nice having hamstrings rather than flab now.

wow, I didn't know ENB added new meshes

Shaming the Breton bloodline.

Should I make a khajiit warrior?

Yes. I've been using it for only 2 days.
TKRE can make my nights very dark especially in wooded areas.

If you like to, why not?

seems like you're missing textures

You'll have to convert ever piece of clothing to your bodytype. Have you though about skeleton editing?

>skeleton editing

Sound like necromancy to me, prepare to be burned at the stake, witch.

As much as I want to like JKs skyrim, it makes the cities feel even more cramped and clusterfucky.

>skeleton editing
Hm, I've heard of it, but don't know the process. What'd that do for me?

Is Vampiric Drain the only vampire spell without including mods?

Vampire's seduction, embrace of shadows, some kind of raise dead spell, and everything introduced by the DLC. Unless you count those as mods.

no please, discrimination against witches needs to stop

it would allow you to fit any clothing to your edited body without the need to convert every armor piece as long you have the right body type

No, defiling the tombs of our honored dead to practice your wicked arts needs to stop.

I don't see your name on those ancestors. They could be anyone's.

The dead don't care, so why would you?

>tfw all your latest screenshots are lewd

That's some major fucking bullshit and you know it.

Post it anyway, are you afraid of some faggy janitor?

>Finally making the full switch over to UUNP.
It's a Christmas miracle.

Cute tail.

more pics?

Whatever happened to Cheyenneposter? I kinda miss her smug elf.

Is it fine if MO says something overwrites USLEEP? A patch isn't always necessary when that happens, right?

In jail for diddling teo.

I broke out the Enhanced Landscapes Winter Edition again. It's so cozy.

Something's wrong with your graphics, the landscape you meant to showcase is all blurry. Sometimes graphics mods overdo the depth of field settings, might want to check that.

Is there any mods for sex with NPCs that don't allow you to fuck just anyone? Only your spouse preferably

I enjoy this Vivec wall texture, you can tell there was a lot of care and effort that went into creating it.

It wasn't meant to showcase landscape. This shot is, however. Note the floating tree stump; it's not perfect.

I hate how enhanced lancescapes has like, no compatibility patches so half the house mods or quest mods either bug out or require tcl/remove to move on.

You should post first to show how much of an alpha you are, user.

What, are you afraid of some faggy janitor?

Is the Rift still pic related or similar in the EL version? Might have to stick with the old Winter Overhaul, depending.

You should show him how it's done and take the lead on the nude posting
That is to say unless you are afraid of some faggy janitor

Stay natty, kids

goodbye

How am I supposed to package/format ENB binaries for ENB Organizer? Do I use just the contents of the wrapper folder in the top level? Only the .exe .dll and .ini?

All the tutorials I'm seeing on YouTube seem to be for an older version.

You could just install and uninstall your ENBs manually like everyone else does which takes a few clicks and less than 5 seconds and doesn't require you to study any tutorials and install third party programs.

I tried to look at Christmas in Whiterun
it was just missing textures somehow, cant endorse it

Yeah, it's still like that. But, I couldn't stand Winter Overhaul's complete lack of Tree LOD. DynDOLOD didn't fix it for me. I'd prefer to use that, honestly, it was much more cozy than ELW, but this works.

That's so tedious though and makes swapping out ENBs annoying. It's actually a pretty simple tool, but this one thing doesn't seem explained particularly well.

Is there any way to give Skyrim any semblance of fun? Or will it always be nothing more than a glorified dress up simulator?

It's shit, you should play and spend time on that better game which you enjoy instead.

So what about the recent rumors of TES6 release date on some site and Todd *winking* about some news to come?