/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #195

Wizard time edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Duel-a-thon is live, Bonz is available to unlock in it
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event will start on December 27th. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, Tristan and Strings are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZePn4Luo-7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for WHEN

Still waiting for some new Blue eyes support

yami thread

Wut

6 second difference lmao, if op of the 2nd one was a good person he'd delete it

I don't want impostor threads ruining a perfectly good one.

the other retard used an actual card as well, what a retard

yeah but it is a tcg/ocg card that has nothing to do with duel links

wtf I just unlocked Ishizu and she looks so much hotter with this eye colour
actually waifu material now

How do I make Ojamas more tilt-

>wtf I just unlocked Ishizu and she looks so much hotter with this eye colour
>wtf I just unlocked Ishizu
>just unlocked Ishizu
>being the latest of the latefags
kys

same user

you'd have to be gay or lying if you said no user.

not every person plays light niggers

>Weevil level-up reward
I don't want to play burn trash: the character

>not looking up how to unlock everything
>not being autistic
get out normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Prismatic Call of the Mummy
t-thanks bonz

what rares are available with the ticket?

btw is there any reason behind her eye color being different or is it just a mistake

what are you gonna do about it??

>not always wanting ishizu to be your waifu

I got one too. What a fucking waste of prismatic

>opponent special summons gilasaurus
>AI chooses to revive lava golem, even though it only has 700 LP left
>Draws, loses
You had other monsters that were above 2k attack, why are you so fucking retarded

What do i pick?

>mfw a zombietard doesn't make it to his 2nd turn thanks to my Parasite Paracide

blue eyes are just incredibly unattractive to me
I'm amazed by how much I prefer her in Duel Links

i'd pick 4015 MHz

Gems, always gems.

So what card awards can we expect with the Battle City event?
Duelist Kingdom gave us some pretty good ones like Union Attack and Toon Cannon Soldier.

raigeki hopefully

h i n o t a m a

thanks family

Oh wait. Just checked and it was Monster Reborne for me. Piece of shit either way

when can we expect this card?

>burnshitter

click on the ticket it tells you

anyone else having fps problems? i'm getting like over 800fps and it's making my game stutter.

What cards were used during Battle City (or are related to a character/archetype from Battle City) but aren't currently available?

god i hope never

burnwinner*
I'm snatching my gems and making bums mad while doing it.
You?

>the absolute state of the tcg, combat literally doesn't matter

>burnshitter

TIME TO SHIT THE BED WITH SKULL SERVANTS

oh but I did
>going out of your way to play lights
>to unlock some Egyptian slut

will roaming duelists in GX world be affected by original stage or gx stage? i dont want lv20's...

Konami will fear the samurai

>ninjaboy
>uses 3SD
>activate hinotama twice
sad that they're gonna take this from me
it literally makes me giggle every time
>bum

whichever one is higher

uh guys what happened to bastion?

when will my favorite monster be added to duel links?

>facing stupid ninja players who activate 3sd when facing weevil
So that's why you're winning.

oh thank god dude.... saving the gx stages for when i run out of f2p gems

>facing ninja players
there fixed it for you

not for a long time, extremely strong card.

Also we are getting some lightsworns, making it even less likely, lightsworns + darkfire dragon is already asking for cancer, dont buff this deck more

You know what would be cool?

A limited pack, for example

>You need 100 openings to get all the cards, but you can only open 50 and expires after that

No grantee URs so they are actually hard to get. But they are alo all good cards.

I don't know dude, I play Ninjas and every time I duel Weevil they use Whistle, giving me a free tribute so I don't need to rely on 3SD?

Maybe there are some stupid people in the game, no matter which deck they play?

Can't argue with that, everyone talks about how difficult the mirror match is but they always shit themselves up with the traps/effects. Complete disaster.

No, that would not be cool

I think that would be the opposite of cool

That is not cool

VERY UNCOOL

you really think this would be OP in duel links? I'm pretty new and haven't played ranked or anything yet but this card wasn't that good when I was playing

Not schway at all

cyber angels aside duel links is NOT a special summon spam format.

A chaos engine would be extremely dominant

anyone else auto surrender as soon as they see a mindscan glad beast. It feels more unfair than burn every fucking time I play against it. So now I don't.

Just imagine how a Yugioh GX version of this scene would have been like. So instead of being in the dining room, everyone is in the classroom. Crowler reveals the test results and all the students scream in terror : F F F F F everywhere. One of the Slifer students begin crying and yelling horrified. Then, Crowler tells those with bad grades to remain after classes for detention. The scared Slifer students runs screaming on the school 's halls as Crowler is following him to bring him to detention.
youtu.be/ZePn4Luo-7U

how the fuck are you supposed to farm kaiba
enemy controller is so retarded

Hazy

nobody cares about your autism, nigger, fuck off

yeah but you need 5 darks and this game is pretty fast, if you weren't facing a shitter you could easily die before getting enough darks and even then it's not like the dark creator is invincible or anything

you could use lightsworns to mill but they don't have good synergy with dark creator in my opinion i mean you'd have to hope you draw your lightsworns which you can't run too many of or else just set dark monsters. i mean if you do get your mills off you still won't always be milling 5 cards and you won't always be lucky enough for them to all be dark it's kind of clunky

i guess it depends which ls cards they add like charge or solar recharge, maybe there are cards i'm unaware of though that would make a dark creator deck faster and more consistent

you don't you just get the Enemy Controllers with tickets

????

SOMETHINGS YOU'VE GOTTA LEARN HIT OR MISS

It's been 1 year already

Most likely is for the global launch

What deck does Trump run?

Too bad you can only get shit cards with these tickets.

Flame Wingman's effect counts as effect damage, right?

5 card exodia deck

Yes.

we already have Needlebug Nest so sending stuff to grave is not a problem

If I summon my gift lava golem to my opponents field who gets the prismatic bonus?

Stop being such a little bitch and carry something against backrow support. GBs are perfectly fair and honest.

*blocks your path*

Gladiator Beast additional support when?

Doesn't matter, Trump will always win no matter what deck he plays

Anyone else want to see 20 card decks die?

There's so many archetypes with little to nothing for support, GBs are already ok for the moment, why do they need more support?

It needs to be more braindead and noob friendly user. Come on now, you should know by now how a mind of a GB shitter works.

what do you want it for?

3x Wall of disruption
3x Mirror wall
3x Labyrinth wall
3x Castle walls
3x Divine Wrath
3x Ancient Rules
3x Sphere Kuriboh

>Decent/minor attack buff
>Returns to your hand by adding 2 cards from your graveyard to your deck which means you can recover monsters to reuse next turn this way
Why does this card have no downsides?

and it's a quickplay

>tfw realizing the joy of Glad Beast decks finally

The "downside" is being exclusive to shitter beasts.

Why don't more people run divine wrath?

i want to do phoenix with sphynx and maybe some other fire monsters + aroma strat

is there a more optimal phoenix build though?

Fire king island