/fhg/ - For Honor General

DunMahGlass edition

Touched the cat>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDzuvNlc2YM
youtube.com/watch?v=YaBeJ7c8JAU&t=
youtu.be/-UoNJk3aOng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want FemLord to sit on my face!

I still need help finding audio for the ballista. I would go into a game and re-create the sound I need but I don't have any friends to do that with.

2nd for Momji is best girl

what do you need the sound for?

Why did it take them a whole year to fix the fucking server issues?

but they didn't

I just got the game but if I can help you I will. Uplay is Joelski. Frost from siege is my picture.

I have had barely any issues regarding the dedicated server roll out. I know you consoles are the biggest gluttons for punishment with the shit frame rates and always getting content last.

But seriously, why a whole fucking year for them to realize they needed dedicated servers for a fucking 8 player game?

They said it was like trying to replace a car engine while its driving in the highway

Or could of pulled over or decided to fix it before going for a drive.

>server rollout
But they aren't out?

Winter Fest Drop Goodies!!!
11 items for a character
>Frost ornament, “Frost crest” (same for everyhero)
>Same battleoutifit for every hero”shattered ice”(has all the patterns and same color)
>effect *Avalanche*(idle/emote/execute)
Have until January 4th
>5 color swatches for all heroes! (All white, along with white mixes)
>exclusive winter weapons, loot-able in any match and scavenger crates!!!
•weapons are based on which Hero you are currently playing when looted, only clothing/colors are random!!![weapon drops as 3 parts like normal weapons. ALSO HOLD ONTO THEM!! DAMIEN STATED SALVAGE WILL CHANGE WEAPON RARITIES NEXT SEAON!]
Collect theses goodies to have a reduced price on the bundle in the store section!!
•Original price- 30k steel
Discount(if all items listed are found)- 8,571 steel[reference from Halloween bundle]
Mask outfit is faction hero specific and costs 15K steel during event
Mask is also bundled with drop items for reduced price.
Snowball emote, only unlockable between December 28th to January 4th(throwable emote) also bundled with mask for reduced price too!

Merry Christmas /fhg/!!!

youtu.be/aDzuvNlc2YM
Mask

I'm making a video and I got this great clip except I was listening to music in the background. I was going to only use the video and edit in the ballista hit sounds except I can't find them.

Just got this game for Christmas, what am I in for?

Forgot pic

Unbalance unless you're literally tournament level at fighting games in which case you can handle it

Some ok fun i guess. Just don’t expect the PC community to be full of nice players(it’s mostly veterans since the game hasn’t had much of influx of newbies)

I got it for __________PS4____.

>try to learn a new character
>get matched against clutch and his full team
i've had enough of this game, dominion is the fastest way to get steel and exp but it's just filled with rep 40 premades, it's so annoying

Oooooooooooh
Well your in luck. Games still playable, has a nice healthy base, good mechanics and a bunch of Christmas noobies like you. You’ll fit right in, duel is hated(rightfully too since it’s ass) but it is a good training ground if you have a buddy to spar with. I suggest doing the campaign for free steel and follow the guide for extra steel in the OP. You don’t need to do it on Realistic. Have any questions just ask around

I feel like dominion games are either a stomp or you get stomped by a premade

Your good then I wish I got this game on a PS4

Expect to get destroyed, that's a given since it's a multiplayer game but especially true in For Honor's case. Just try to endure it and have fun. My suggestion is play the story mode first, it's decent fun it's nothing to write home about but it's something you can enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaBeJ7c8JAU&t=

watch a guide, i'm not sure if the one I linked is good I just shared it but there are some good links up top.

Yea the only real problem is the 30fps lock other than that you're fine

Thanks for the tips and feedback. Gonna have to wait probably a day or two so I can get my PS+ sub up again, but after that I'll get into the game. May hop back in if I have any questions.

adjust your deadzones in your settings, makes blocking and parrying easier

Any good Nobushi players here? Want to know some tips and strategies on how to play her on S tier level. Was really surprised that she was ranked that high, since she doesn't have an opener and her attacks are pretty slow.

Honor players are cancer
Pure fucking cancer
Even when the other team ganks they still fucking do this shit

>no tier 3 feat which makes nearby minions swarm the nearest foe and murder his face feast of the otherworld style.

Shit I want that now

You gank and hit everyone with your zone, apply bleed and watch Shaman players worship you

I'm not great but she's my secondary and here are some tips

position yourself around where zone will be most effective, you'll want to feint it most of the time. Use Sidewinder in team fights too, it's pretty good when you consecutively use them and target swap at the same time. You can cancel you recoveries with dash just make sure your enemy doesn't expect and tries to guard break, if they're going to try and GB you when you dash cancel your recoveries you can side winder or cobra strike instead to interrupt their GB. If they're bleeding use sidewinder if they aren't bleeding use Cobra Strike.

In team fights use zone often, if you have a teammate PK who gets a guard break pair it up with your top heavy for massive damage.

If you find yourself in 1v1 scenarios stall out until your team comes to help you but if you're confident you can win feint your lights with hidden stance and punish their parry attempt, Nobushi lights are really easy to parry so people will go for it a lot, just don't get too predictable with the feints. Lastly use Hidden Stance to punish attacks, it's better than parrying and much safer too. It can also be used to dodge bash attacks such as Gladiator's toe stab when you're not locked onto him

If you want to learn by watching people, Clutchmeister is a streamer who is the best Nobushi in the game, he's streaming right now as Warlord but you can learn a lot by watching him.

>pk can do a 180 in the air and hit your teammate behind her when she initially jumps for you
this game is pure cancer, they haven't fixed a beta character after a year and there will be no year 2 because there will be no players

Keep telling yourself that user.

fuck off dev user go get a real job

>t. eric pope

>it’s another Pc anons grieve over nothing episode
You’ll get your playerbase up to “healthy” status sooner or later. No reason to bog down the “alive” playerbase with your sad scenarios

Can anyone tell me why Warden is still hated?

>competitive retards that plague dominion scare new players away completly
yeah right user

plebbit babies that want auto-wins

Shoulderbash (despite there being worse mixups), a decent amount of warden players being honor fags, just overall a basic bitch.

>love the polite salute
>can't find a situation to use it in because i hate playing warden.

>captcha: Nord calle

what did it mean by this?

Hew PS4 player, first time multi, random dominion, got my ass handed but at least I had fun.

He has a very versatile weapon that can be used like a spear or hammer yet his kit revolves around his fucking shoulder

youtu.be/-UoNJk3aOng
Teaches basics. I’m sure there’s other videos that go in-depth about 4v. This a recent I found is all.

user, quick! Nobushi and Valkyrie got into an argument, and you get to decide which one is the best and sexiest polearm wielder

Valkeryie hands down. I love nobu but Valk is just the women you want. No denying it

Nobushi, obviously. Valkyrie is a dirty (literally) whore and Nobushi is elegant, mature and sexy.

Why did you post a picture of just nobu
>valkyrie
who?

Clearly the answer is Lawbringer.

>Blonde Valk
Blagh

I wish the warden blade would drop so i can stop playing this garbage hero.

Getting mixed signals here
>a gay lawbro appears

Who is the second girl ?

Ikr. I wish there was a helmet as good looking as this one but also with red hair. The only one (or was it two?) that gives her red hair is ugly af

Valk is the tallest girl in the game along with thick thighs and probably has smooth thighs. Valk wins hands down user.

>He doesn't know about the hidden fembringer easter egg

>Nobushi
Cute, graceful, elegant, clean, tough, voice that oozes sexiness, and a little sadistic.

>Valkyrie
ugly blonde, dirty, sounds like a smoker having a coughing fit, fucks sheep, hairier than big foot.

Clearly Nobu is the winner, Valk is shit-tier waifu. European woman, especially Scandinavian ones are overrated as fuck.

son of a bitch

Fuck you
And fuck you too

that's the third fucking time you did this to me
Fuck you

I aim to please

I’ll find you

>honorfags

I mean how could I possibly disagree with anyone called silverstar shadowbringer

>SilverStar Shadowbringer
>edgy brony shit picture
>probably main an honorable orochi in elimination

>Shaman is a taller girl then Nobu and PK
She can’t keep getting away with it

I actually parried warden zone today more than once
am i getting better at the game?

Well, yeah but you could just block it you know, still impressive

>throwing out zones as LB in dominion against players
>actually hit some people with it

Seriously though if they got rid of shove on block, i think it would be neat if they made his zone knock people around him on their ass. No followup.

That would be cool, especially if his zone/make way were replaced with the 360* one shown in the advanced how to fight video

try doing it tomorrow too
idk bout you guys but everytime I go to sleep I wakeup a shitter and have to forcibly play for hours before I'm back to parrying everyones zone except pk

Honestly I feel like zones should be 'replaced' with a utility move for different characters. The way minion lockon works makes a lot of zones suck at minion killing AND for use in fights, with most of them are just terrible

>"Make Way" would literally force fools to back tf up
I like it

Nerf bombs while you're at it however, he's already good enough in Dominion he doesn't need to be better.

I don't know man, these reworks and dlc heroes are making me question things.

I don't use bombs myself.

>just trying to do orders with shug
>do well past two games
>rage quitters crash the game both times
Cant wait to be put into a loosing game next match i bet.

All you need to know is that I fully support Lawbringer buffs at the cost of removing what makes him cancerous

>Lawbringer
Lawbringer is a cancerous character since blocking is part of his kit. His shove on block rewards him with more stamina drain and he forces the opponent to react to him, he gets all of this by simply blocking an attack. If his opponent rolls away he gets even more stamina drain. Not only this but he's also cancerous in 4v4 modes since his bombs have such good damage and effects they're the best feats in the game for that reason alone, not only that but they can be chained together confirming one another, this can quickly 100-0 heroes and they don't even have a chance to escape or avoid it.

Lawbringer needs to have his shove on block removed entirely, shove needs to be speed up slightly. His heavies need Hyper Armor and damage reduced slightly (since heavy would confirm shove and shove would confirm light, heavy damage needs to be reduced slightly) Lawbringer also needs hyper armor on his Long Arm and Zone Attack. Zone attack needs to knock down players OOS but have it's damage reduced, Lawbringer cannot follow up a zone attack knock down, it's intended to give Lawbringer breathing room, stall for teammates or allow his teammates follow. Lawbringer is a disabler/rescue character and should be treated as such. Bombs need to share an active cooldown timer of 10 seconds, this would prevent them from chaining them together without making them useless. For example, you have Fiat Lux and Pugno Mortis ready, you use Fiat Lux then Pugno Mortis goes on 10 second cooldown. This applies to all bombs except for Catapult. Lawbringer's health and stamina would be increased as a whole, but the entire cast with the exception of Assassins need their health increased as a whole.

these changes were brought to you by shinobianon who made these up in less than a minute.

i'd be happy with those law changes, shove on block is complete cancer even with it confirming nothing

I'm mainly playing 4v4s and i want to play a knight, i love the looks of Warden and Conq but who should i play ?

Conqueror is more useful than Warden, so go with him. But the best Knight to use in Dominion is Lawbringer if you want a team supportive role or Peacekeeper if you want to get more kills and do damage.

>reduced damager
lmao. he already does the average 15 light 30 heavy
>heavy damage specifically needs to be reduced
lmao you are dumb and don't even play lawbringer
>hyper armor on long arm
You mean how he already does for 1 light attack? If a lawbringer is even doing that in a position that he can be attacked or the opponent can dodge the lawbringer is fucking retarded. It's the most unsafe move in his kit.
>zone can knock down OOS people
>it ALSO cannot be followed up by anything
FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE THEN? BREATHING ROOM? IF THEY ARE OOS YOU ALREADY FUCKING HAVE IT
>allow team mates to follow
Oh nice, you just made lawbringer have another move that allows the entire team to wail on a single person. The same shit that shugoki hug, shaman bite, raider charge, cent pin, and current long arm get complaints about
>bombs need 10 seconds between each one
Lmao no. Following that same argument then sharpen blades and any debuff should be split up.
>He still has issues with bombs
Lmao nigga just roll away. Fiat doesn't even prevent you from rolling now.

>made by shinobianon
Makes sense. Dash kick connects ? Heavy : backflip

Yea i know I hate shove too.

I wish he has a unique trait instead where they made his feints a lot more deceiving and parrying IMMEDIATELY after a feint could grant ad mortem. (basscially make the opponent in the recover stat longer)

T. very old LB

Forgot to mention that shove FEEDS REVENGE LIKE LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE.
If you die to a lawbringer that is doing nothing but block>shove you are full blown fucking retarded because there is a 100% chance that you got revenge during the encounter

I wish i could stick with Lawdaddy but outside of ganks he isn't really good, and i hate just blocking and shoving, bombs are fun as fuck though but a bit gamebreaking

>Lawbringer players this dense

>heavy attacks
heavy damage would be reduced since I said shove would guarantee a light attack. Hence heavy damage would be reduced otherwise a simply guardbreak would be too punishing.

>team mate follow up
Wow, it's almost like Lawbringer has a supprotive role in team fights, you don't even know your own character. He's the enabler he sets up the damage you dense silly goose.

>sharpened blades
I fulling agree that sharpened blade + fear itself is overpowered, but you need to stop moving the goalpost you dense autist.

>shove guarantees light attack
>making another warlord
>this is exactly what the devs did not want lawbringer to have

>making lawbringer better in team fights and ganks
>exactly what the devs did not want
>they wanted him better in DUELS / 1v1 fights

This fucking retard doesn't even know how to balance. Stop suggesting shit that is the exact opposite of what the devs wanted. The things you suggest will not help him in 1v1 scenarios and it will nerf almost all of his ability in 4v4s that are actually viable while buffing the shit that does not matter.

I wish LBs would stop getting so triggered all the time. Makes people who play him look bad.

>The things you suggest will not help him in 1v1 scenarios
found the duel autist.

>it will nerf almost all of his ability in 4v4s
He would get hyper armor long arm...that's one of his best CC moves. It's already one of the best CC moves in the game and I would make it better....

Lawbringer's biggest issue has been getting in damage, if shove was made faster and guaranteed a light attack it would help alleviate that issue...

I mean, I know you're dense since you play Lawbringer but this is a whole new level of stupid.

This thread will be gone in the next few days. Devs don't even know we are here. Unless someone literally writes this down with the intent of getting it to Ubisoft then there's really no point in a complete overhall of a character.

I post LB stuff on reddit once ina blue moon because apparently thats the only place pope goes

same with jeannu but everyone rees at anime

user the devs were handed fucking bible length essays on how to fix orochi or kensei back in season 1 by streamers or “high level” duelists who competed in tourney. You know where those essays landed user?
Pic very related

What does protected revive actually do fhg ? Is it just making your revive have hyper armor ?

So we shit out an idea, bounce it back between 4-5 anons hoping it evolves for the better, and -then- submit it? I hate saying this but the devs do work on the game but don't listen to us. It's still in a sense neglect

gives the person you revive an overshield

Get this user...........
Law gets hyper armor when reviving, nothing knocks him down. Not Shinobi slide, shaman pounce or bite...
Also the player he revives gets a revenge tier shield that does not decay and only goes away from fall damage or getting damaged by opponents....
It’s a must now that people discovered it’s a broken fucking feat