>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations and gem setups:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SanadskYoutube/status/945772243820470274
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT EDITION IS THIS

Best dad obv.

Previous thread:

>no edition
>no link
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Snrk. Also thanks Albatross, I'm still ringing as I head on.

>3 bonus areas on layer 3 and a 4th layer

>layer 4

Editions are gay but not giving link is extra gay

Layer 2 report:
>Smol layer.
>Literally nothing in the main area, bonus area had another giant bell. It's something.
>Released my anger on the bell maiden.
>Merciless Watchers got bullied by a mix of ebby's tentacle, accursed brew and tiny tonitrus.
Onto L3, hoping for something less dissapointing (and a fourth Layer, maybe).

Any maps for Nightmare of Mensis in english?
I just want shit for item drops since frenzy is a bitch

Punished Edgar.

Spooky Ayylmaos, I should have guessed. Honestly they unnerve me more than a lot of the enemies for some reason. Glad to have company for this, aha.

Some strange people in here.

God I wish BSB could spawn as a layer 3/4 boss in FRCs

Thanks for joining me Natalya and Lotte, pretty average dungeon tbqhfam.

Was fun my ebin dude!
Sorry for dying so much. Guess I haven't sobered up completely yet
Hope you had a good Christmas! Wish you a good day today

thanks for hosting yharnamate

Abandoned woods is giving me cancer. Where the fuck am I supposed to go? There seems to be nothing in that tunnel where all the ayys are chilling.

What would it drop? Zullie is here so he could make one.

It looks like it took them a lot of tries to get Iosefka right.

abyssal tinge gems that would be on par with the korean ones the shotgun watcher drops

Abyssal circle warm damps with + blood attack or Abyssal circle Bloodtinge gems with + blood
>when the good blood hits

That nose isn't right

Unless something has changed, he can not make bosses spawn where they shouldn't

I can't "make" Chalices do anything like that, unfortunately.

Like, a lot of lot of tries. You can even see some more in

They wouldn't be completely broken?
of course not but he can take a FR loran glyph and add the curse rite to it.

Go back to the water to where the pig was heading

Fucking hell, Albatross, I got so turned around like a moron. I didn't even know that was a trap tunnel. Ball basically fell on me, LMAO. I'm re-ringing.

Would it kill you guys to say she? It feels rude to say he when Zullie is in the thread.

ZULLIE IS PENIS

Is he a she? So many people have female names on their characters and shit but most are male.
If she is a she then i'll say that instead.
What this guy said can't you take an existing glyph with bsb as 3rd or 4th boss and just add a curse to it.

And even a few more here. This might look like a blank slot, but it's actually an invisible person.

Do you know of one that has BSB in layer 3 or 4?

If I worried about that kind of thing I'd be awake all night.

Layer 3 report:
>Finally a layer worth exploring.
>Great Deep Sea in the special coffin.
>Boss was Amy. A lot of cosmic shit flying everywhere, basically.
>LAYER 4!
So, you hear our prayers...

>invisible person
It's Oedon, you pleb.

the one we spelunked with yharnamite just now had one in l4
i dont remember the glyph though

It's "cg3idvjt "

>Is he a she?
I don't like to make an issue of it. It leads to people asking me to send them pictures of my feet. I'm not exaggerating there, someone posted their email in /dsg/ and asked me to send pics of my feet.

I miss eggnog. Did he quit because he was bullied?

Wew, thanks Albatross, again. That was a trip. Always that rush of "ah fuck I'm gonna get like, two shot and embarrass myself" going on. Good times.

He just got bored.

just ignore anything from apatheticpsycho the redditor and you'll be fine
I'm 99% sure that egg has made new non-food related characters t go incognito but i dont want to say who I think it is incase im right

Egg got bored and hasn't played in awhile
All his characters are still food related

>it's actually an invisible person.
Did you try viewing the entire body? Maybe its crouched or small.

You can see the clothes, but nothing else.

Chloe?

Holy hell tricked bloodletter is way faster that it seems it ought to be.

tfw even From had to spend countless hours, in creating their perfect waifu sliders.

is high insight a good thing or a bad thing

>Getting paid to make waifu sliders at work

sorry something came up

Damn. I miss Egg already.

How do bullets and vials work? I just put most of them in the storage I unlocked after beating cleric beast, then went out and died with like 5 bullets and vials each, but when I respawned I had 20 of each?

Bad if in nightmare areas, want to use bloodletter, or want high beast hood
He doesn't miss this place kek
Your maximum hold limit is 20 each by default
The game will pull vials/bullets from storage if you have less than 20 by default on respawn.
Can't change this at all
Once you have 20/20, all other vials or bullets automatically go into storage

When you die or return to the dream the game automatically refills your vials and bullets with whatever you had in storage.

Oh wait, surplus goes to storage? Then it's fine, I only left them in the storage cause I thought surplus was just lost.

Sorry but what are these? Nameless dev sliders left in the game?

Layer 4 report:
>Another decent layer.
>Keeper taking the dogs out for a walk.
>A lot of Pearl Slugs.
>Was expecting Ebrietas as the final boss, instead we got Celestial Ayymissary. Tested the damage dealt on it by Accursed Brew between phase 1 and 2 and think I discovered something (further testing needed, though).
Thanks for the company Chloe and Ozen. Despsite all my complaints, I had a lot of fun esploring this dungeon with you.
No problem, I was afraid you got "session lost".

Everything you have in your person goes to storage if you pick up another, it's lost only if your storage is full.

This place was really unfair to him, I'd have gotten annoyed by the shitposting too if I were him. Tell Egg an user misses her!

Thanks for Hosting! Had fun despite what happened at Emissary

no problem, you gonna boot up another one?

Yeah.

He was an actual shitposter though and got banned more than once for it

I know you can remove the solid wall from L3, but can you do the same with L4? Glitching the camera through the wall reveal what seems to be the entrance to L5. Glyph is 6ai5dca6.
Maybe later.

sure whats the pass?

You do realize he was legit cancer on the general and a rampant shit poster right?
He's on his 4th ban right now lol

You guys fed up with spelunking already or would you be up for it if I hosted one?

I haven't even opened a dungeon yet, in case anyone has any preference.

I imagine it's not actually an entrance to another layer, just a feature of the geography of the room.

I'm all for Spelunking, if I'm capable. I'm usually the one getting help, ahah.

When I touched Egg, I saw his redemption. That's a shame, I thought he had stopped shitposting.

Though so too, but when I tried the same thing with other dungeons, the only visible thing was the staircase.

He always shitposts
Think he got banned from /v/ recently for posting bad bait

ive got no preference myself, are there any you want?

Did you make that frc with bsb in it yet?

Time to slay some Loran basement dwellers.

Glyph - vex8r6g7
Pass - /bbg/

So my mental image of a cute, shy, bullied individual in need of support and protection from evil Sponges is nothing but fantasy? Go figure...

my proudest moment on this general was calling egg out on his shit and actually getting him to acknowledge that he was being a dick, but although he got better he was still a shit cooperator and refused to do anything but play the victim whenever any eggposting happened.

>egg is banned
>no spongeposts
really stimulates the cerebrum

I'll try to join if there's space

Ringing.

>twitter.com/SanadskYoutube/status/945772243820470274
>KEK BOSSRUSH WITH
>NO LANTERNS BTW
>FUCK YOU FAGS

Give me a fun build to try lads

Question for you Veterans. I just beat the Isz dungeon with Albatross. Now I've got all the stuff to make the Isz Root. Should I use all the offerings it has? Or does it change if I only use one or the other. Like the Fetid, Rotted, and Curse items, I mean. Sorry if I'm being confusing.

Use all of them.

99 Arc

Str/Blt
Str/Arc
Did you complete Pthumeru Ihyll and Lower Loran?
If so, make the Isz Root
Have this handy FRC guide

Create it with all the rites, so you'll be able to access any FRC dungeon.

dummy right? use them all that way you can have access to any other dungeon with any of the requirements

BL4

Anyone need help with anything?

One slut left to fill.

Turns out it's not as exciting as you might think. The ones labeled Boss Rush only have two bosses in them, and they're like the other test dungeons where you can't actually get in or out the rooms without editing your position data.

Bloodtinge arcane. Use the chikage and when your unzips inevitably fail against good players, switch to your pocket saif and gunspam.

Yeah, still dummy, aha. I was just curious. I didn't want to fuck something up in making these but after reading your comments, I'll just make it. I'm not sure if I'm ready to spelunk it yet, but I'll let you guys know when I am.

I have not done Pthumeru Ihyll yet, I didn't even know how to get there without this guide. I might shoot for that first before I make the Isz Root.

Full

that's gay
did you make that frc bsb though?

You HAVE to do Pthumeru Ihyll before ever making a FRC Isz root
You need to have the Ihyll root chalice in your inventory for all Ihyll roots to be unlocked once you make your first FRC
Because if it isn't you'll have to do a ritual again but with Ihyll root

If only guns had to be reloaded like DaS3 crossbows, this game's PvP would be three times better.