>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5f9vf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It at least theoretically does damage if it hits. Soldering Iron and Darkmoon Bow will always be the worst of the worst.

Alright my soulsnigga. I've finally got to the point that I'm ready to face the Dancer. I'll drop all ym embers to you. If I die, the DLC is still downloading which means I can give you a ton on my other dudes if it comes to that. Set up a password or whatever, I forget how its done.

I miss twoppenwoggers
I hope there's one more patch that buffs the hell out of sorceries and miracles so they're actually decent

Can we vote this for worst weapon in the game?

>insane stat requirements just to wield
>one of the heaviest weapons in the game
>at 50 str 30 faith its damage is below 40 str great mace
>cant be buffed
>WA has a windup so long you'd have to be a retard to get hit, not to mention it's WotG in the game with the most op roll

Just trash

Reminder that this game is not balanced for duelfaggotry, if you want duels then take your shitter ass to or

should a SL20 build be +2 or +3?

the password is 123
place sign right by the fog gate

Honestly people only play with unupgraded weapons on high wall so +3 should still be fine

+1-2.

It literally has an arena

Is there any fun in that? I'm one to like weaker builds for uphill battles, even if my winrate is low. I really don't like twinking. To each their own, I guess.

Fuck you I'm going to enjoy invasions and duels and you can't stop me fag.

*blocks your path*

"""""Dark""""" Souls 2

What's your favourite posish?

*parries his attack*

*gets poo poo'd on*

A lot of fun comes from millwood greatbow shenanigans because people are literally blind here, they ignore suspicious sounds and arrows flying out of nowhere just to get dunked into the pits. But generally it's fun to just crush all those passworded fucks thinking that they are hot shit.
45 even allows me to catch some overleveled lower farron swamp hosts, now that is a territory of pure sadism.

+3 unless if you want to use twinkling/scaleweapons, in which cases you shoot yourself in the foot if you don'tstick to even upgrade levels

*laugh track starts playing*

I feel like the pointing down gesture is not good enough, which one should i use?

reddit answer: none

Okay is there anyway to actually use this pile of shit. I mean blue flame was incredibly fun in ds2.

Darkmoon Loyalty

clap

>invade some weeaboo in Eleum Loyce
>every single shortcut is open, winds are ceased, all doors are open even though Aava is alive and the torch door fires are unlit
>he sends his buttbuddy phantom after me and hides
>kill the phantom easy and he just resummons and hides until alloted time is up and I get booted
>happens three times in a row
what do these people even play the game for? What kind of enjoyment is he getting out of hiding for 20 minutes straight and cheating?

it's a ss that casts spells. it might be short but it's still a ss

>high wall
why would I invade there

Platform?

Use the applaud gesture and throw dung pies

slow walk away every time baby

Throw shit at them.

I use By My Sword after killing an enemy
even if I didn't finish them with my sword

clapping and by my sword followed by poo poo

Maybe on a quality build that only casts utility sorceries.

It's an ss with no poke and no stance. S
Lacking in damage and length, it has literally 0 redemjng qualities

Does Sirris have soft feet?

She has a vagoo shaped like a flamberg

ps4

Sign is down. Feel free to pop voice chat on

I tried but it's just so frustrating

It has a terrible AR, no stabs and poor spellbuff.
With its weaponart it truely is the Magikarp of weapons.

I think her feet would be hardened and covered in scabs from living in the land and travelling while performing her knightly duties. Unfortunately the same probably goes for Chloanne's feet as she tends to travel barefoot across some pretty intense terrain but after she moves to Majula I think her feet will become tender and soft in no time, especially if the Bearer of the Curse gives her some footrubs in exchange for a minor discount on her chunks...

So she has a feminine penis?

The only place where she's soft is in the head

No it means your waifu got fucked by the parry king

the point was worst weapon. a shitty ss can still outperform a GH with insane stat requirements

truly, Hodric a god among mere men. Who would say no to someone this Veeky Forums?

He's her grandfather...

Ey bbi, let me drop my embers

Hobo knight set best set

I want to invade with it, but I'm so used to the longsword that I keep on getting fucked due to the shorter range and the fact I can't r1r1r2 as easily.
How do I make good use of this

Who taught you fashion, homeless people?

She calls her that cause she loves the Veeky Forums parry cock so much

don't bully Hodric, he had a hard life, he's making the best out of the clothes he has at hand

The Jailer's Robe is the most stylish piece of armour in DS3.

But Sirris wears nice comfortable Irithyll-made boots unlike this cheap floozie Chloanne, why would her feet ever get hardened?

Both of them never take baths so their feets are smelly and dirty as fuck regardless

how do i make a waifu this shit isnt easy

March for days on end in military boots and you'll know why. Sirris is cute, but her attractiveness lies elsewhere than having cute feet imho.

Feet are dumb and smelly.
Thighs are much better.

you don't.

Its simple really

That's what I'm saiyan. Just go to +3, everyone has at least a +1 in settlement.

>Neither of them take baths
I think Chloanne would take showers daily considering the ocean is like right next to Majula and hopefully she's not enable to swim like BOTC. Alternatively she could bathe in a tub of water extracted from the Majula well

>Bathing in corpse water
The dirty bitch

+3 doesnt matchmake with +1, it's +2-+4

without helm

Her boots are magical and made of solidified moonlight, not some vulgar Lothric leather.

Where did you get this knowledge from, have you been stalking poor Sirris?

is it perspective or are those thighs actually THICC

>he tries to show off skin while wearing armour
>he doesn't just wear a full suit of armour instead and cover up any weak spots he has

like hangings

They are set to max size. This is a cap I took while trying to make another chick. Its still not as refined though and is an unfinished product

Last ember

how

Alva's is in DS3 actually

would you rather live in golden age Irithyll or golden age Ariandel

Alva set is really fancy but it has horrible clipping with most leggings and weapons

Ariandel had no golden age, it's where the losers go to sulk

Takes like 1 hour to create if you are dedicated enough

>DS2 faces
>DS2 rendering

uggh

Sif VS Gwyn: streamable.com/5f9vf
Also no character you make in Dark Souls will ever be remotely attractive

Still looks like a depressed middle-aged woman dealing with a heavy drinking and smoking problem.

Sorry to hear that m8. Message me and I'll be back? Good try, mind.

Holy fucking shit /dsg/ I have never seen anyone so shitter shattered in my entirety of gaming. This guy literally was in tears by the end of this.

Let me know if I left anything out.

>every enemy is an hyperaggressive junkie with endless stamina and poise that can stunlock you to death
DS3 has the worst combat in the series

I only got 1 ember.

+2 lets you do the most

Even the lowest level invaders will have +1 weapons since +1 can invade +2, and at SL20 even SL1 can invade you, so 20 +2 is the ideal antitwink spot. Picking up the +1 blessed shield will also put people into your invasion range, and it's generally a good idea to have your weapon level as an even number for scale/twinkling weapons.

Might as well roll.

Its a dude...

is this supposed to be female?

it's been literally years since i saw this one

>since +1 can invade +2
I mean since +1 can invade +0

lets wait for your other character
how long till dlc downloaded?

>implying looking like a woman is only limited to women

Don't remind me. I jacked it to the ACYIKAC CGI hanging video 3 times today already and I've been really light on gallowsposting because I'm not working with as much pent up sexual energy due to that. Plus I understand that it can get a bit obnoxious in large doses and I don't mean to upset this general.

Golden Age Irithyll would essentially be Anor Londo before the Gods left is Irithyll deffo.

Then stop fucking posting about it it isn't a video game

Irithyll is a town some random niggers built next to the ruins of Anal Rondo

I don't post about it unless it's related to Souls / Bloodborne!

Irithyll is quite clearly meant to be the town below the elevated highways of Anor Londo

Should be about 20 minutes m8. If I were you I'd farm just because it might need RC downloaded and all.