League of Legends - /lolg/

Korwin edition

eyosongive.us

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Jhin_Namestorm_exvj79ng3h59rqlp70n8.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5yslZjKFvLM
youtube.com/watch?v=FH6dfof5B0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xcO_U9Jceps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for my wife Syndra

me on the left

How fucked am i?

I just don't want an ADC skin.

why arent you playing the best champ in the game

>ywn get pounded to submission by an angry user and make his personal support

Cutest!

Amazonian elf champion when?

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

morde is ok and ap0 was funny as fuck wish he didnt get banned everytime he streamed

>rerolling draven
Heretic.

Great, i got a skin for a champion that will be nerfed in the next patch...

xth for this is why I still play lol

which one of you nerds was this.

xth for tranny suicide

post and judge others
>rank
>fav main u ever had
>number of skins u own
>fav snack

I'm glad it took you only 3min to make this awful decision.

i wish

>high dia
>old urgot
>80-90
>pic related

xth for back to /pol/ brainlet

Fuck Draven. All ADCs are spoiled children.

I got a Hijab Heimerdinger. And i am not even mad.

Heimerdinger is a ton of fun. Seems like a good time to learn him.

You mean a worse version of Nidallee?

i want to BREED annie

I was just thinking about all these streamers back in the days and I wonder - where did TheOddOne go? He used to pull these crazy viewer numbers back then and now he's nowhere to be seen.

Can someone point me to some legitimately good jungling guide? I'm a new player but looking to get into the jungler role, other shit doesn't really interest me.

Some people are 'pinging' respawn times for these different "bosses". How? And how do the markers really work, since there's some sand glass -ish thing when they're about to spawn, etc.

Tutorial covered jack all.

He still streams it's just people have veered away from the autistic alien.

I hear that Heimer support is the new meta. Will give it a try.

This is a korwin thread friend

You see this in your launcher
what do?

If you fapped live on stream you would not show your face on twitch too.

they shooped her so hard she looks like a drawing what the frick

I'm convinced Trick2g stole all of his viewers. They both pander to the same audience of literal children, but Trick2g does it better while also not looking like a greyheaded alien.

hypothetically speaking isnt a girls ass and mouth built the same like a guys?
so anatomically it wouldnt feel any different just mentally?
what happens if u fuck a guys ass/mouth in a glory hole and think its a girl would that be gay?

Involuntary gay is best gay

I'm pretty sure there are differences between a male and a female anus.

>Some people are 'pinging' respawn times for these different "bosses". How?
hold the tab key. at the top of your screen is indicator/timers for the different buff and epic monsters. left click one of them (while holding down tab) to ping it.

What?

Watching the soyboys post shit like this makes me wish Riot let the community vote on skins more often.

You'll hear the difference once you hit a guy's prostate.

Ok... So I can respect a Diamond and a man of culture who understands how good old Urgot was.... BUT A FUCKING BANANA WITH KETCHUP? YOU SHOULD BE BURNED YOU HERETIC

I will never have a Kat cosplayer sit on my lap
suffering

Basics of jungling is learning your specific champ's clears, gank paths, and limits. It's pretty generic for a lot of them. Red>Wolves>Blue gives you level 3 if you're on blue side and just the reverse if you're red side. If you want a level 4 clear you have to do 5 camps and take a scuttle crab, this is not always optimal as you may want to gank with doublebuffs and while you have the level advantage.

Jungling is basically about controlling the map, you swing lanes by ganking them and you take objectives like Dragon/Herald/Baron when you are able to. Most of it is just knowledge you pick up over time but watching junglers stream may help.

To ping Dragon/Baron you hold tab and left click on their spawn timer at the top of the screen. The hourglass markers you see are for buff respawns and they appear 1 minute before the buff spawns, when it turns yellow that means there's 30 seconds til it spawns.

>ywn be chained to /lolg/'s private glory hole

pretty sure its a meme

You can also press g, then click on the epic monster timer. Most HUD elements can be pinged this way, like your life meter at the bottom of the screen for example, so don't be afraid to experiment.

i can see why making a champion takes half a year when you take this much cuation with the name alone

seriously, they are making things waaay too complicated

nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Jhin_Namestorm_exvj79ng3h59rqlp70n8.pdf

I'm glad this is what occupies you so much that you had do post it here.

You should be worrying about things like taxes. Not hypothetical gayness of you using a glory hole.

>I'm going to die of natural causes instead of this
why even live

>BASED soraka main picks sion mid
>feeds two kills
>quits
based healslut support mains haha

Why are these people always the most cancerous passive-aggressive faggots of all?

I don't understand.

trick's screaming is mildly amusing and he does it for the memes and doesn't mind poking fun at himself.

oddone is just always frustrated.

note: i don't watch either much, and in particular haven't seen oddone in forever and am not sure he even streams league anymore.

im not fatmerican i dont have to worry about that

Post liches.

Go in game and hold the tab key down. Look at all the stuff on the screen. At the top of this screen is Dragon/Baron spawn timers. You can ping those by left clicking on them.

Does phantomlord or whatever he's called still exist? guy used to be the top dog on League most of the time 2 or 3 years ago i think

holding the tab key brings up the scoreboard. you can ping everything on the scoreboard by left clicking it while the scoreboard is up.

you can also ping stuff on the ground or the map by alt-clicking things.

what don't you understand?

>Literally all of Zoe's alternative names are better but because it means some stupid shit in Roachspeak we're stuck with zoe instead
What a goddawful system
The fact the syllable (not even a name just a fucking syllable) "cu" is banned for all future names thanks to BR monkeys is ridiculous too.

both start with an L

I guess people living off welfare don't pay them.

arurf is fucking _fun

No, she is MY WIFE user. Back off.

>what happens if u fuck a guys ass/mouth in a glory hole and think its a girl would that be gay?
No. But why risk getting AIDS at some dirty glory hole when you could fuck my 100% clean and well-maintained ass and mouth? But only if you buy me a skin I want.

Name one moment in LoL E-Sports that compares to this

Sona is moldy!

user I ain't here to go along with your shitposting. Take your (You) and go away thank you.

but now i know ur a boy if i knew u were a girl i mightve

what's happening there

Don't worry m8 I'll put on a wig and a skirt and you won't be able to tell the difference.

What happened here?

Those are not liches.

KARTHUS FAGS, WAKE THE FUCK UP

none of these anime posters are adc mains I can tell you that

why?

All cute girl anime posters are cock worshiping supports

Autism

youtube.com/watch?v=5yslZjKFvLM

This.
This is my favorite moment in sports.
Seeing George so happy is a blessing and will trump any epic ecs dee cringe fest that fighting game communities produce.
This is just wholesome and lovely.

LITCH YOU SAY

You just gave me a boner and depression... thanks

Vi and Caitlyn are the best couple and lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>you
>will
>never

>doesn't know of the greatest battle of our generation
youtube.com/watch?v=FH6dfof5B0Q

RIP

Stop!!!!!!
Annie is not for lewd

Do you think they're alternating or did Shyv have a certain amount of time with him and now it's Zyra's turn?

make already shaco vgu and make bill skarsgard voice actor for him

youtube.com/watch?v=xcO_U9Jceps

I WANT TO BE DESTROYED BY SHYVANA'S DRAGON STAFF!

Do you have that karthus "God of R" portrait in bigger please?

>nigger pulling the racism card when he loses
huh ...

>God of R
Don't you mean Garen/Darius ?

Times like these really make me wish that riot would buff Caitlyn. But I don't fret too much because I still have good memories. Perhaps this one will inspire others to have some warmer memories of league in these colder days

>Playing Caitlyn and I want my red buff
>Jungle pings me away and he has smite up
>Know he'll just smite it so I walk away
>But oh wait! I'm Caitlyn and I have rfc and passive up
>Headshoting the buff for 1400 damage from 800 range and I walk away with a well earned red buff

Good times. And they can be good again! If Caitlyn was buffed

Here's the short story: LTG is a cunt.

caitlyin is a boring whore with the voice of a grandma

Name one better passive than this

Leeches? Is there anything more aesthetic than skeletons?

>Mike Ross
i miss him bros