/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug
mobile.twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/945339766010273792
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

lovekoto

what's up with the red bandana everybody's wearing

also the red gloves

youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug

It signifies that they're prostitutes.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

He literally RUINED the story in this game

red is p5's main color

it would be extremely painful

I love Ann!

Akechi made the story interesting. He's the only reason to play that piece of trash game.

>Mishima as a boytoy for the supporting cast
I like it. If they start to care about him as time goes on it's even cuter

Imagine having this opinion

She's mine /pg/

At least he won't be around to fuck up P5DSN

the cutest family

on the contrary he made the story
but I wouldn't be surprised that /pg/ can't get over UGGH WHY ARE THEY NOT HAVING AN AUTISTIC FIT OVER HIM LIKE I AM NOOOO HE'S NOT A VICTIM AHHHHHHHHH

Either you're OP, Labrysfag or the Kawawriter. Fess up.

I'm all of those

>leaves the donation link in the image

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

please do donate for her

Why would they let children drink coffee? I thought it stunts growth. Or is this a Japanese thing?

>or the Kawawriter
Wasn't me user. I don't mind all the red, just think it's a shame they are reducing color schemes.

me too

>pancake

>*sees Akechi*
>Futaba: Look Akechi even though you fucked up with that Medjed thing, you can still start over
>Haru: Akechi-kun... I can't forgive you for what you did to my dad but I do feel sorry for you. I also don't want you to die and want you to make things up with your dad. AKECHI-KUN DON'T DIE.

>*sees Shido*
>Futaba: YOU KILLED MY MOM AND STOLE HER RESEARCH
>Haru: YOU KILLED MY DAD AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

Oops sorry, wrong picture

My parents let me drink coffee when I was like 10.
But I'm mexican so idk

no, she's dumb

My aunt's sister started to give coffee to my cousin and her son when they were two. Some places are just different. And as far as I know, it doesn't stunt growth.

it's like poetry

He's the best.

This.

>implying
They already confirmed DLC. He's coming.

>*sees literally anyone besides groo*
>I sleep

>*sees groo*
>[screeching for hours]

The psychology of the antigroo is worth studying formally in an academic setting

Why are Reiji and Akihiko 20 going on 40?

rude

They didn't find out he was a traitor until they decided to a few weeks or so to write the calling card by Goro's suggestion so he could have time to set things up for his betrayal.

So what's the consensus on Re:FANTASY? That trailer is bizarre as hell.

My beautiful boy.

>Delicious Pancakes
Alright.

Joker and Morgana knew back at the school festival but I can't remember if they told anyone else immediately following that.

They should just save him for something like PQ2 or P5U just to set up the basis for his return.

>koromaru's gonna be dead soon

Soon he`ll rise in all his glory.

So he'll go from Koromaru to Goromaru. Got it.

I wonder why they didn't dindu Adachi this much.

What? Goro literally wants to kill them on his own accord after finding out that they duped him.

Cute

user, you're easy to single out because you're always using ` when you should be using '.

>Yu is the only protagonist we've seen look slightly older
Can't wait to see what he looks like in the P5 era.

Only Ren and Morgana were aware of that and never told anyone until the time period where they were about to enter Sae's palace for the last time.

They didn't tell anybody until later on.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Any /v/-fags that posts past this shall be cursed

P5AG will be developed by Platinum Games. mobile.twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/945339766010273792

I swear that they mention that Ann and Ryuji picked up on the pancakes thing as well.

>-P5AG is an action game featuring the Persona 5 cast, developed by Atlus/PlatinumGames.

Please let this happen. I don't even like Platinum Games but the groojo tears would be delicious.

It doesn’t stunt growth.

Reiji because he knocked up a cake before becoming a legal adult. That’s atressful you know?
Akihiko because Soejima phoned it in.

Thanks for the correction, but who do you think i am?

Jokes on you, I have an Omnipotent Orb.

Desu I'm not him but I use ` all the time. Take it easy ``please".

I'm just saying I recognised you due to your posting style from another thread.

Shadow The Hedgehog featured the Sonic cast too.

Goro is the protagonist of P5AG.

Why the FUCK do they look so slutty and trashy?

They didn't. Only Ren and Morgana.

....why would they be crying?

I rarely post, but whatever you think user

Kawakami a kawacutie

Did you know Akechi Mitsuhide was famous for his gun skills?

Because Adachi is an ugly old adult virgin with a small dick. Akechi is a teenager who was designed to be the dark mysterious fujobait to counter Amamiya being good mysterious fujobait.

Anyone got an edited version of "hell yeah I do."?

Not as much as not god, I would've liked to go one game without having to fight a god

>gun skills
>AG is likely an action game
It's happening.

Where's that damn fourth pancake.

Did he steal her soul?

Damn would they really make P5R for Vita? I mean I even have a Vita and would be happy if they did, but Catherine remake coming for it is a shock in and of itself. Vitas are getting pretty dusty these days. Trails of Cold Steel is the only game I've bought for it for years now.

Just her heart.

Yeah Vita is pretty much going to be a relic by the time they start working on P5R but Atlus has a history on sticking to dead platforms.

>Goro’s name means “fifth son”
>Persona 5 is the fifth game
>Ren’s name means diddly squat except Buddhist shit about a lotus and Rain Palace
Akechi going to be the deutertagonist in the inevitable sequel isn’t he?

The 3DS will be nearly 8 years old when PQ2 comes out.

based labrysfag

Most people I know who have a Vita are otomefags. So maybe it's worth it because of nipland.

Please delete this, thank you.

Name one quality that your waifu has that one other waifu don't and one quality that your waifu don't have that one other waifu has.

I wish these games were actually balanced for harder difficulties instead of the numbers just being tuned up

I'm replaying P3P on hard and minibosses can just choose to wipe 3/4 of my party
Getting a random miss against a regular mob can get half my party killed

This is why people make fun of Groojos. It's not enough for him to just be an important side character, he needs to be the full on main character.

sauce?

Well that's what P5AG is for isn't it?

That's my point. Though for PQ2 they probably stuck with 3DS again because EO's style matches 3DS and they still need to get accustomed to Switch.

Persona 5 A la Carte Anthology, just google it.

It's one of the first chapters in one of Anthologies. You can find them all on Batato.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

You're braindead if you dont think they will make him a full on main in his spinoff

Jealousy.

Why don't I get to makes girls flustered just by being cliche-charming

Why did I have to be born with a puffy face and no ability to grow facial hair whatsoever

In the Maniax he's called the other "chosen one" along with Mr. Protagonist, so that alone makes him a full on main character whether you like it or not.

The fuck? I don't like Goro but I do consider him to be a main character.

Post the pic of rat Joker fucking rat Haru