youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism_8.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism_33.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism_13.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/08/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-bad.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/08/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-bad_6.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/08/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-bad_12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bait screencap is bait

second for RAT SUPREMACY

>king dies at 157/160
>they charge across the bridge with their pikes

>no kangs for less than a month
why even live?

The squished out skaven in the foreground are pretty disgusting

Greasus claiming this thread for Ogre Kangdomz!

The only actual racism in Warhammer was the pygmy stuff. And it was promptly retconned. Go figure.

Any chance we might see the pygmies again if the controversial stuff is rewritten? Tribal Africa would be a pretty sick theme for a new race, IIRC pygmies had dope shit like giant gorillas and warthog riders.

entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism_8.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism_33.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism_13.html

>wanting to play beastmen's greenskin rapebaby

>King Louis the Rightous

>estalians
>white

>.de
opinion discarded

Never gonna happen. They're even more obscure than Cathay and Nippon.

>written by some sandnigger
lol

Love how he calls out cliches regarding Araby when Bretonnia and Kislev as a whole are a big pile of cliches themselves. That's literally what Warhammer is about. Yeah it's eurocentric and I would have liked to have proper Cathay or Araby armies as well but what the fuck

HOL UP DAT RACIST

Funnily enough it isn't a german site. Seems to be danish or some other gibberish.

Well at least they had a few models once

> Seeing how the vengeful Arabians had put entire towns to the torch as they fled
ebin
>a game set in renaissance alt europe isn't fair to all auidences

Are High/Dark Elves supposed to be America?
>Huge civil war that split the nation
>One side heavily supports slavery
>consider themselves the 'world police' even though no one else wants them to do that
>only produces useless trinkets

>Although this might be to much interpretation, I should also include: On returning home, the Knights Panther formed themselves into a brotherhood, ensuring the racial purity of the Empire and the persecution of all mutants.
THIS IS THE BEST B8

no, you're thinking of the ogres

entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/08/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-bad.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/08/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-bad_6.html
entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/08/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-bad_12.html
taste the salty autistim

I can not understand why everyone is raving about non army book races so much. What would they add to the game?
Most of them are just human cultural parodies anyway, just look at this shit:

>Tilea: muh Italy
>Estalia: muh Spain
>Border Princes: muh Balkans
>Marienburg: muh Dutch
>Albion: muh celts
>Araby: muh Arabia
>Pygmies: muh african tribes
>Amazons: muh big women
>Hung: muh Huns
>Kurgan: muh huns with dragons
>Cathay: muh China
>Nippon: muh Japan
>Ind: muh India
>Norsca: muh Vikings
>Kislev: CYKA BLYAT XAXAXAXA

At least the army book races have a good balance between humans and other stuff.

High Elves are the British Empire, Dark Elves are the USA.

because humans are the best race and literally all the fantasy creatures are fucking shit.

Might as well just play Attila then.

but I can't genocide manlets, knife-ears and other subhumans in Attila. Only the regular, boring kind of subhumans

tomb kings still not out

this is a family friendly CHRISTIAN board you fucking sinner

Amazons should just be a Lizardmen unit.
They could work like ironbreakers as a melee unit with a ranged attack, where they throw their Chakram at enemies as they get close.

don't... don't dab

W8 A SEC WILL TOMB KINGS BE HIDING IN THEIR RUINS LIKE THE SKAVEN?

I agree with this guy that they should study history, but then he seems to complain about every tiny little difference between real life and warhammer, as if there is supposed to be none.

What would happen in a vortex campaign if I focused on taking out the other main races/LL clans?

das rite
chad skaven > goblin vermin

>Now before you go on claiming ''That the Kurgans are not white people, they are described as having oriental features'' My answer: Kurgan is a term used to describe a race of mighty, nomadic horse-warriors who dwell under the shadow of Chaos, in the vast Eastern Steppes that border the Chaos Wastes. The very term is derived from the burial mounds raised by the Scythian horse-warriors of old, from whom both the Kurgan and their traditional foes, the Gospodarin, descend
>The real Scythians where northern Iranic peoples of purer European descent than those Aryans who settled in what would later become Iran and India. Consider also that even with any oriental features that the Kurgans have, they are still western people north of the Norscans and thereby by name and location are white people. >While the Hung are Far Eastern Orientals based on Mongols.
>You might also say: ''Yeah but the Norscans are also brutal and savage people'' The Norscans are nothing more than cliche vikings. Made by people with a fetish for cliches and one dimensional nations, who do not have any description that matches the Hung in sheer negativity.

>who do not have any description that matches the Hung in sheer negativity.
wow just wow

for the empire! right?

You win if they're all dead.
If they finish the vortex before you can kill them (which is very likely) they will need to do the 3 vs 1 battle. If they win, you lose the game, but if they lose they will never attempt it a second time.

You get good bonuses for vortex stages though.

I really disagree. Warhammer is a goofy themepark on purpose. It's like playmobil for adults. You don't see me picking apart medieval themed playmobil sets for being goofy. Because that's the point of them.

The pure over the top approach is the whole charme of the setting, I would want to have it any other way.

>you don't need to do a single ritual to win a ritual based campaign

Excuse me?

I agree, but knowing real history is important for understanding how battles worked still, and what sort of weapons/armor would be at least moderately realistic.

yes

Khorne acknowledges your offering.

So, what, you think the player should continue on with the vortex race even though there is no one else to even compete? You can choose to keep playing when you win anyways.

histcuck btfo

You should check Veeky Forums sometimes. People have angry, thread-spanning debates about the state of firearm technology in the empire and the relative strengths of the imperial and bretonnian navies.

Warhammer at least somewhat acknowledges history by keeping the general aesthetic of the time period and culture. If you want top bullshit look no further than Warcraft. At least Warhammer doesn't come with absurdly large swords and axes that no human could ever carry.

See you tomorrow guys

Will the tomb kings be the answer to the big dwarven blob?

I got a new phone /twg/
I need a good msg ringtone.
Two questions:
1. Where do I found sound samples which I can use?
2. Which one should I use?

The Chaos Dwarfs will be the answer. The dwarves are corner camping shitters, once the get challenged on all sides they might be contained a bit more

Dwarf nerfs are coming with Tomb King patch, so they will be the answer one way or another.

>people thinking the Tomb Kings will challenge the dwarves

The Tomb Kings are neutral, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up allying the dwarves in most campaigns.

No the inevitable midget nerf will be. Skellies will be blobbing the deserts and then invade Lizards to the west.

So true

Or alternative:

British: Albion
Americans: Ogres

this is the first time I see ranked fire actually working as intended

CHA
RI
OTS

i doubt it, thing is i can already see that after dorves get nerfed VC gets op and blobs.IT'S A NEVERENDING CYCLE

How many people complaining about Dwarfs have started a campaign since the reprisal update? The growth nerf has hit them pretty fucking hard.

VC (either flavor) pretty much always get everything north of Zhufbar, which separates the Dwarfs from their major cash cow provinces, and propels to the two into war with each other.

This.

Tomb Kings will be put up against greenskins first. Dwarves also happen to hate greenskins. They'll get huge diplomacy bonuses with each other because they fight a common foe and end up blobbing together as allies.

pls respond

I doubt TK will get much involved in the Badlands bowl, actually. Much more likely that Settra and Arkhan are going to spend the first 40 turns at war.

any tips for empire army composition to survive norsca/chaos invasion?

Which Lord?

gelt

Army size?

>guns
>tanks
>halberds
>cannons

~10 handgunners with ~4 halberd demis or Reiksguard if you don't have the demis to run interception for them. ~2 halberdiers and a captain just in case anything does actually get close. An extra bright wizard just to cast flaming sword of rhuin. Fill the rest with artillery or more handgunners.

At what age do sons become generals in Shogun 2? I've been waiting about 5 turns already holding off the destruction of the last Imagawa settlement so Nobunaga can get his first battle before I turtle and build up for a while. Last campaign I swear I had one come off age at 14 years old.

normal.
here come the memes

15 im pretty sure

>Normal

Medium, it's not called normal for a reason.

2 full stack armies of hand gunners
1 full stack army of cannons
If you’re feeling like a bitch then replace one stack with 10 spears, 3 tanks and 7 handgun nets

Dump your tanks in front as blob bait and either wait to get besieged or camp on a choke point/ Hill map

Post results

Halberdiers or Greatswords?

Please respond

It would be a perfect fit with the theme of the trailer

Both

medium then

what was their fucking problem

>entercriti.blogspot.de/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism.html

>There is an islamophobic revisionist claim that the Crusades where defensive wars against evil Muslim attacking Christian lands

Fucking cucked Krauts, it WAS A DEFENSIVE WAR. Holy fuck every german needs to kill themselves.

Handgunners

One is anti large the other is anti infantry, you work it out.

What's the best comp? I usually roll with 2-4 artillery pieces, 4 cavalry, 4-6 archers/gunners and the rest as infantry

For every 2 swordsmen/greatswordsmen I have in my army I have 1 Spearmen/halberdier unit

> not having artillery batteries of at least 6

Holy fuck just go play brettonia you filthy luddite

Not if you ask historians

Greatswords are shit