Previous: Accounts restored
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1220_Affected/
Apology for failure
- Saint Quartz x100
Distribution Period:
2017-12-27 04:00 - 2018-05-31 23:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>London Pickup 2 Summon
2017-12-26 4:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
5 Nikola Tesla
4 Altria Pendragon (Alter)

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtu.be/oU9JWu4zXPI
youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0
youtu.be/g0fzrIHQLC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horta!

IT'S NOT FAIR

snek

One would think Horta would be in the spic meme list but no.

so, what about that animation update they said we'd get before the end of the year?

>not (another) paid gacha
>no mention of the new year freebies

Is this the new year you expected?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Unironically moving to JP

Fuck this shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm baffle by how upset people are about the New years gacha. We're probably getting the tickets too, but the paid gacha is done.

>Didn't get 10 quartz for Christmas in NA, despite fucking everyone here celebrating Christmas even Atheists and Jews
>Get nothing for new years. NOTHING. Despite NA as a whole being a continent that can't stop obsessing over getting drunk and partying on New Years Eve
>JP gets 10 quartz every Christmas
>JP gets tons of extra tickets and quartz every New Years
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
ARE THEY GOING TO LOWER THE 5 STAR RATE TO 0.5% NOW TOO?

This gay op needs to be cured

gey thread

Drown in your despair and die. Farewell.

Post your accounts if you're really leaving, come on.

Hello imouto I came to play, tell oniichan what went wrong this time that I see you speaking of moving out with us.

youtu.be/oU9JWu4zXPI

Jeanne D'Arc (Horchata)

GAE THREAD

>Saint Quartz x100
CLOWNED

Well it isn't the end of the year yet.

Yeah actually. It's providing good fun so far with anons losing their mind.
Here's hoping.

You know, I remember this one user who claimed to be an insider and he said that the new year gacha would bring some servants that no one would predict and they would cause a shit lot of analpain.

akI22Pok
fuckSEAniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

>The SEAniggers fucking up even slightly is enough for a barrage of shitposting to be unleashed
God damn, I love you guys

>100x Saint Quartz
get the fuck out of here

POO

Fluffy Servant

JP IS ACTUALLY GETTING ANOTHER PAID GACHA NEW YEARS AND NA ISN'T. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK THESE SEAMONKIES

Ah yes! I can't wait for another 750 posts of doomposting and shitposting!! Thanks /alter/! This is the best general in Veeky Forums!! Thanks for this wonderful experience!!!

>don't care about paid gachas because I'm never dropping money on a chance to get spooked by Vlad
>already thankful with what I rolled so far
>on track to save a decent amount of quartz for Horta
who /zen/ here

Why would no one predict Karna and Arjuna? They were next in line.

I'm not ready... I'm scared of being disappointed 2 days in a row... I don't know what to do

youtu.be/g0fzrIHQLC0

JP always gets an anniversary and a new years gacha though.

Fellas we gotta stop doomposting, it's not funny anymore.

Me. I've made peace with the gacha long ago.

Your happy about all of the free quartz and tickets we should be getting, but instead we are getting nothing?

Aniplex is already too good to us. They should give us fewer freebees. We don't deserve apologems.

Thanks doc

>only poo in loop servants for New Years
>no paid gacha
>only 10 apologems for 6 day gamebreaking bug
>no motion updates
>Onee-chan just had her servants flushed down the shitter
Merry Christmas /alter/

I mean I wasn't completly unlucky.
I just dipped 30 quartz and I got Tesla and Black Grail.
Not my first option but a SSR its a SSR.
But dem tits make me want to spend the rest of my quartz.

Thanks, doc

Did you predict them? Did anyone did? No.

We get nothing once again and everyone is laughing at us.
Hold me and pat my head, onii-chan

Post that cup image!

Not that user, but I am happy. They would avail me little with my shit luck but their absence is providing a lot of laughs from you and the rest of the thread losing their minds.

We are getting something more, right?

Does DaVinci-chan have one?
One... you know. One.

Reminder to roll for CHADrna, the best AoE Lancer in the game this new years

CHADrna
>30% Buster + 20% NP making it 50% on NP
>40% Crit Boost for stronger Buster Crits for 3 turns
>Vasavi CHADkti gives 20% Buster buff to the enemy, meaning ALL YOUR SERVANTS benefit from it for THREE TURNS unlike Cuckshitgal who only benefits herself with a shitty 10% for ONE TURN
>utterly BTFOs Divine enemies
>MB is 5 turns CD

Cuckshitgal
>50% Buster buff for 1 turn
>shitty 10% for only 1 turn too that only benefits herself
>needs to use a skill once every 6 turns to even activate the second effect of her NP and give a bonus comparable to the one CHADrna gives by default
>MB is shitty 6 turns CD

I fucking love shortstacks.

Oniiiiiii-chan, the stupid monkies are bullying us. Please punish them.

How come they white-washed Karna

yes
more gay pics

Veeky Forums here

PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>They hate on reddit for the braindead shitposting and dead horse memes yet at the same time they spam shitposts while beating memes to death
Really makes you think

>rolling for an aoe NP

just roll for Astolfo instead!

Honestly not having a paid gacha on new years is an enormous mistake. Same with no gibsmedats quartz.

The Japs have a big alcohol and gambling problem on a daily basis, sure, but the alcohol consumption on New Years in the US is astronomical. Everyone and their grandmother (literally) gets drunk on New Years Eve. This resorts to bad decision making, like throwing your money away on 720p jpegs in a mobage.

This isn't just jewish. Because jewish is about making money.
This is STUPID jewish, because they aren't even jewing right.

Vive!

wuv wuv

Because it fits the sun motif and contrasts with Arjuna. If you want to see an actual white-wash look at Cleopatra.

They didn't want his real appearance to scare the children.

OH NONONONONO NO NO....

wtf bros i'm gay now

I only want 「 」so I don't care, but the shit treatment of us because the japanese think all other people are subhuman primates is obnoxious.

You and me both

>actually enjoying it but I have to go to sleep right now
Fucking SEAmonkeys can't even get the timing right

>fucking up even slightly
>slightly

They took his beard, the fuckers

The anime industry is pretty infamous for randomly deciding it doesn't like money, so there's precedent there.
Also, they're making something like $2 million a day in Japan whereas we average like $70k. We're a drop in the bucket.

And so it begins...

Move to JP while you still can.
>JP has a campaign right now where you clear a mission and get 30 quartz, fucking 30
>another new years paid gacha. you can actually choose the servant class pools you want this time
>2% 5* rates now instead of 1%
>Part 2 story starting new years.
This is your final chance. Take the blue pill. You rot in NA with shitty banners, game breaking bugs and long maintenance. Or you take the red pill and we see where it all goes.

>They hate on reddit for the braindead shitposting and dead horse memes yet at the same time they spam shitposts while beating memes to death
Really makes you think

Because he was white in the actual myth (though not quite so pale), and because sun motif. Stop looking for things to get triggered over, though.

I can;t even recognize her without her big hat.

By the power of the command seal, she has one!

Everyone did. They were literally next in line. If you didn't you are retarded. Just like the people who thought there would be a new years paid gatcha when they did it early.

wtf bros Im masturbating now

BEST BOYS HERE WE FUCKING GO.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the paid gatcha since I am FTP, but so far we have:
>Got literally nothing for a game breaking bug that lasted a week
>Didn't get the quartz that JP got for Nasu's birthday
>Don't have the half AP ember gathering we should be having right now
>Missing the Missing the JP got 16 quartz, 16 fous, 16 4* exp, and 3 tickets just from login bonuses from the Jp New Years event
Do you just love sucking monkey dick or something?

I fucking love Poplar.

Oh no
Oh no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

really says a lot about how fucking cancerous reddit is

I'm sorry imouto, if you want to sleep with oniichan tonight we'll let the door open for you.

You were warned imouto. Next time they make a stream you guys should spam something that makes them uncomfortable until the chat gets shut down.

Who doesn't?

Where the fuck did this 2% meme come from?

At least I can trust my redman folder to not fuck up.

Vedic deities were white. It's just Arjuna that got black-washed.

>Everyone did.

Now you are just lying, I lurk this general everyday and I never saw anyone predicting them.

You want some proof? Just look at the salt right now.

I got Alter in 90 quartz. But im more happy with my EMIYA NP5. Here is my support list, if you want to add me just do it.

IRC

>fix the op last night
>the moment i stopped making the threads to sleep they already fuck it up
>noone bothers to fix it

I don't understand japanese

Okay legit question here what does 'decrease buster card resist' mean?