/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/kehxBxmT

Main Story Chapter 6 "Memories that Speak of the Truth" Released
On the 25th of December at 1600hrs JST, Episodes 1~4 of the new Main Story, **Memories that Speak of the Truth" are slated for release. The release schedule is as follows:

25th December: Episodes 1~4 (Special release: major story update containing 4 episodes)
9th January: Episode 5
15th January: Episode 6~7
22nd January: Another Story Chapter 6
There will also be a New Chapter Release Campaign
From the 25th of December 1600hrs JST to 31st December 1659JST, there will be a release campaign as follows:

Doubled Player EXP for all quests
Doubled Support Point gained from all quests
Doubled Great Success/Super Success rates when levelling (meguca only)
5 Gacha Tickets added to Support Points shop
Special missions for completing Chapter 6 Episodes 1~4 **(total of 72 magia stones)
The rewards of the special missions cannot be claimed when the New Chapter Release Campaign ends.

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Christmas Event Translation
pastebin.com/u/Coldblade

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/reddevil013/status/945738413759533056
soundcloud.com/user-751623390/mami-san-to-ochakai-voice_magireco/s-4cR9i
4gamer.net/games/234/G023460/20171220097/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crap Forgot the Holy Mami gatcha news.

Christmas Rate-up (lasts until December 25 14:59pm JST) [EVERYTHING HERE IS LIMITED]
>Holy Mami (4* Forest, Attack type)
>Warm Christmas (4* memoria, Charged DMG UP [V] & Blast DMG UP [III])
>Descent of the Holy Maiden (3* memoria, ATT UP [VIII] & Charged DMG UP [VIII] (Self/1T))

There is also maintenance today at 3pm-4pm JST to prepare for the new year campaign.

Is our OP getting too long?

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

No, she's MY wife

What's happening!?

>two threads
is this because of the magical gir

wait what

does cut off text?

if yes, dammit cirno

Oh I didn't even notice the other one

Nevermind, it just doesn't show up and I apparently forgot how to spell girl.

ICICLE FALL -EASY- BAKA
yeah, exists.

Don't die

twitter.com/reddevil013/status/945738413759533056
annual amane meeting

Also, this shows that enemy megucas don't just have their sprite flipped.

Does that happen in PvP? Madoka vs Madoka is obviously flipped.

Kaede is the most adorable meguca, no arguments.

She raped Rena.

B-but that's Madoka's title.

In "Mirrors" battle?
The megucas you are fighting are 'reflections' of the copied megucas.

woah

Well she is kaede's wife so it is okay.
The quintet is being replaced. Their time has come!

I managed to roll Holy Mami on Christmas day! I'm already working on getting her doppel so if anyone wants to friend me I'll be glad to friend them back

What kind event do you want next? I want pvp event again, so I can relax and get material for magia.

I want an event with tons of stuff in the shop

I want Sayaka event.

Sent.

W H E E L S
H
E
E
L
S

Added.

I thought they were adding the mirror ranking thing

Sayaka when?

After she's written out of the franchise. She can come into the game as a 1*, 2* max.

Neat thing I noticed: remember how some people noticed Madoka, Mami, and Kyouko resembled adults at certain points in their movies? Nice little touch.

Yeah but what about it?

Toka mentions to the girls that they can grow up and live normal lives with Doppel.

Never ever

Post your best daily defense bonus so far on PvP

Please. Post lewd meguca images!

I got 2 wins yesterday. Blew my mind that my sucky team could even win once.

ROSSO

Cogs aren't dropping send help

I kind of wish they do combination Magia's in the future where you can connect a Magia to another girl for 200 mp and they'll do a Magia that does a lot more damage or give a different set of effects.

Also they have specific lines if you connect it to specific other girls like Mami/Kyouko, Madohomu, Kyouko/Sayaka, RikaRen, etc.

>connect lines
Would really like that actually. At the very least, the Quintet and Nanami-gumi should have special lines with their respective members.

Post lewds of someone we care about

But not Mami, she has enough problems in her life. Not Kyouko too, same deal, I'd really like to help her out if I could. Not Homu either because you don't lewd someone who's going through what she went through. Of course not Madoka either, her and lewd don't belong near one another. And naturally, no one's desperate and pathetic enough to want to see Sayaka lewds.

Other than them, post lewds.

How cute.

Saw you added me, deleted a guy who never added me back and added you.

I wish you could organize the friend request to you list like you can to those you sent. I have near double added me than I can possibly add and I can't keep track of who's from these threads or not.

>mfw deleting a 4 slot Madoka/Ren mutual friend who hadn't been on in 2 weeks

I had some super whale not log in for a month before I deleted them. You'd think they would at least try to sell it.

we /maint/ now

post cute criminals

Didn't we just have maintenance? Am I imagining things?

Wait, both MagiReco and Kirara are /maint/ at the same time?

Guess I need to pick up a third game.

>All this Yachiyo back story
>All this angst
>All this drama
>Iroha and Yachiyo alone against the world

>OP lyrics
>Why didn't I want to give..
>Never, never, being able to be kind...
>Even while understanding the world is full of opposing lies.
>I regret being scared until now, I'm giving that up...
>and becoming my true self...let's smile together.

Who’s ready for 5* Yachiyo?

But she's the victim. The sexual deviant is Iroha.

Don't forget the part of Iroha sobbing and leaning into Yachiyo's back for comfort. The twist is nothing bad happens, Iroha and Yachiyo just have to go on the lamb to hide their illicit affair.

Do we know her wish yet?

But I already have a water 5*

We’ll things are bad enough for Iroha to be sobbing.

We probably will by the end of the chapter.
>It’s a Yachiyo episode

Another 5* meguca is welcome. Especially a blast gorilla one.

I hope 5* art confirms she's nopan

So the maintenance was for basically nothing.

It's a secret

Preparing the server and game for new years event and they fixed the "change current team setup to different team setup > change memoria > goes back to old team setup" bug which I'm actually really thankful for.

The what now?

If the New Year's event is a paid gacha for 1 guaranteed SSR, would you pay to roll it?

Absolutely. I've never had such garbage luck in a game before in my life.

There was a bug before this maintenance where lets say you are using team 1 to farm for xmas cards from the previous event but you're done with that so you want to switch to team 2 which is your santa hat farming team. After changing the team through your team templates page, you decide you want to change a memoria on one of your team 2 megucas. After you finish equipping your desired memoria, you back out of the memoria equip page but instead of having your current selected team as team 2, you are back to having team 1 as your current selected team. They fixed this so now after you back out of the memoria equip page, your current team is the last team selected not the team you started with.

There was couple of times where I changed teams, memoria then hit ready only to realize I have the wrong team selected and had to grind through a quest.

>Kirika, Kirika's everywhere.

>Iroha and Yachiyo just have to go on the lamb to hide their illicit affair.
>Mifuyu’s plan was to take away all of Yacchan’s friends and turn her back into a harmless, kissless virgin who spends all day punching tickets and watching meguca moon landing conspiracy videos on KyuTube
>Mifuyu ends up turns Yacchan into a pedophile
D-d-d-did we win?

4 slot Kirika is a god though

Was the Homu another story just added?

Eh, user, it has been there like 2 story patch ago.

Oh. I knew that.

Anyone can translate? I'm curios of why exactly lil'qb is so happy.

Remember anons, homucode only last till the 31st. If you still have spare ones up your sleeve, might as well give them out.

Less ants version

My wife Bar Homura is so cute.

That's my wife.

Go have tea with Mami if you haven't already: soundcloud.com/user-751623390/mami-san-to-ochakai-voice_magireco/s-4cR9i

I went and forgot about the last day

>madoka
>kyouko
wait what
Mami's obvious but if you mean the thing at the Madoka's end, that felt more like Madokami form

Wait, that was a bug, not a feature?

Translation when.

No Felicia or Sana art, even though they were central to the event. Thanks a lot, Rena.

Rena's Renas were central to the event

Is this playable on an emulator like nox? How would you rate the story out of 7 compared to the series, with 7/7 being as good as the series?

It is playable on Nox and Bluestacks and supposedly Memu with something but idk what but you need cured apk.

Since Urobutcher is not involved in this at all, the story is lighter and softer for a while; recently seems like we finally hit episode 3 of the show or something.

If we were to think of the cult's hierarchy. The black feathers are obviously the combatants and the lowest ranking members while the white feathers are the captains.

We know that the Amane sisters are part of the white feathers, what about Mami? It makes sense that she's now part of the white feathers, but why does she get a new form?

We also can't forget that the cult employs the swallow witch familiars. With Alina and Mifuyu being able to understand what they were saying. That potentially could be a sideffect of having a doppel.

There is also the meaning behind the Moth's antennas design the cult have on their hood. The only meaning I can think of is that some moths don't have a mouth and thus don't eat. They only exist to mate and die. It makes some sense since the cult don't feed on witches to survive.

Story only just got interesting.

>Mami invites complete strangers to her house for "cake" and "tea".
>Says to invite Madoka and the others so they can "make cookies" together

I didn't know mami was that type of girl.

Mami's problem was that she didn't really have anyone to talk with because being meguca halted all her social life.

>4gamer.net/games/234/G023460/20171220097/

Huh, apparently f4samurai envisions the service to last 3 years or more.

Are you ready to be doing this for 3 more years?

its been 6 years from the series and 4 years from the rebellion

why not 3 years?

Same as Madoka Online. Sure.

This is not the body of a 15 year old

It's a good distraction until the next movie, so im ok.

That's the body of a goddess for you

There is no way in hell she's not getting fucked daily.

Also I just noticed the two feathers on the golden crest.
Of course she just has to get branded by the cult. As expected of mami.

Who would Madoka want to marry the most?

Is it 3 years of story of 3 years of events?