byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/16887
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for medgay

2nd for vox waifus

second for slyphyn is sarca screencap this

3rd for don't go to /trash/ you fucks

5th for where's the bannu

Do you mean the thread as a whole or can I go there as an individual

It's an interesting place
They have no captcha

so why isn't Chug an admin? Are we going to get an explanation from the blind shitlords in charge?

The general as a concept but not all of us as individuals.

He wasn't denied, applications aren't closed yet

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing
soon

That's not what I asked why are you side stepping shitlord?
How do two fucking nobodies get admin and Chug hasn't seen anything yet?

>Veeky Forums pass user

The nobodies are the safe picks with literally 0 possible controversy, of course they were picked first
Chug may still get admin soon, he's not denied

I like trash, its full of fat waifus of all kinds.

jean go away
i need to filter 4/5 of that place because it's always related to scat, fat/inflation or ponies

Because Bath and Shifty were both easy picks. I haven't gone through all the apps yet

Literally Whos with 0 notes >>>>>>>>>> Somebody who actually understands the server and has been around for a while

He LITERALLY has 4 pages of fucking admins shitposting, and only 3 have posted actual feedback. Yet 2 literally who's that nobody has heard of somehow gets 2 pages of recommendations and they instantly get it? God damn THIS is the fucking pinnacle of Veeky Forums right now, THIS is why we have shit tier admins that nobody has heard of be admins and surprise surprise, they are usually garbage and shit tier like goldmeme or squidmoko because they went so far under the radar they appeared as good compared to everyone else.

Lmao shut up you overreacting sperg and stop saying every single fucking thing you don't fancy is the latest death of Veeky Forums

Who's jean?

I haven't played this game in 5? years. What changed?

grimlock
look for books in the library with "jean blancy" as the author and you'll see what I mean

>huur ur retarded so i don't have to listen

No, the way the server is run is shit

>hey shitlords chug only got 3 posts of feedback and these whos got 2 whole pages of commendation wtf why didn't chug get admin first???
I can't even tell if this is satire or not

nothing, coding stopped the moment you left.

I'm talking about how unfair it is you cock sucker. I'm tired of watching shit admins OR admins who arnt even on 90% of the time get fucking put up for trialmins. We have TOO MAN BAD ADMINS. We fucking an entire section of admins, dedicated to watching the lowpop rounds, BUT NOBODY DOES THAT EXCEPT KAMMER AND SOMETIMES JJ.

Zealot didn't even fucking POST ON HIS APP and when he did it was just a quote of something senaat said. Theres clear favoritism, and attempts to not get him to be a trialmin, same shit with Een. Een's been getting meme'd on since he put his app up. Admins for some reason prefer literally who's that they can mold into perfect shitlords, then people with actual reputations who understand the server. It's fucking awful and leads to a toxic community

literal whos often make good admins
more importantly, they will get tossed out if they are bad or fuck up because they aren't metaclub

You have admins with 2 pages of commendations and admins who only have a circlejerk of memes in their apps.
The serious admins with lots of commendations were the first choices.
Please explain how this is unfair or favoritism.

>everything I don't like is a meme and memes are bad

>admins don't like applicant A
>they just meme him out of existence in admin apps
>admins like applicant b
>give him just 2 pages of, "yes" votes and hes instantly in

or
>admins like a guy, but know hes a good applicant so they meme on his app instead of giving recommendations
>almost every admin posts on app
>admins don't take this as a sign that admins like him but instead of a sign that he shouldnt be taken into account
>meanwhile the literally who's already have trialmin because nobody was paying attention to them

Why are you shilling Een so hard? If you knew anything about them they barely understand Veeky Forumss rules and pretty routinely get in shit for it. They would not make a good admin.

>Admins for some reason prefer literally who's that they can mold into perfect shitlords,
No, the benefit of literally who's is that they aren't shitposting bait and have no reason to be influenced by their metabuddies or along the lines.

>better than swebons xd
>better than swebons xd
>better than swebons xd
>can't be worse than swebon!
>better than swebons xd
>better than swebons xd
ah yes
great feedback

shifty rail is hardly a literally who he has been coding for awhile. just because you are too retarded to pay attention who has does anything but attentionwhore on the server with a waifu character doesn't mean there aren't people out there doing good things

Een's been bitching for awhile about not being taken more seriously

I wonder why that could be?????????

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/16887

Leatherworking improvements. Leather now inherits the source for naming purposes (Cat leather cowboy hat, Corgi leather gloves, etc.) and you can now make leather gloves, leather shoes, and cowboy hats from Leather.

Post your ideas for stuff you want added to the leather recipes, be they already in the code, or something entirely new.

MrFoster, so far so good on your trialmin decisions
don't fuck this up

they were already decided on long ago
chug gets mememin and everyone else gets the boot

no one takes een seriously because they act so high and mighty all the time when they barely understand basic rules. people don't want them around and i'm sure 90% of the players physically groan when they see them posting in the thread.

>I can now be a cowboy miner with Goliath cowboy hat/gloves
Now if only that one old PR had been added. The one that made the miner hardsuit change a little depending on how much goliath plates were added onto it.

Ah yes. I, too, like my hardsuit looking like a scabbing knee.

I liked the idea, not how the one guy did that PR. It looked pretty retarded.

is there anything more embarrassing in this community than applying to admin and being rejected?

being rfultra

Yeah, being a waifu

THATS MY FUCKING POINT YOU SHITMONGER HOLY SHIT ARE YOU ACTUALLY THAT DUMB

My point is, is that the fucking admins ARE NOT POSTING FEEDBACK ON A THREAD THAT REQUIRES IT. SO POTENTIAL TRIALMINS GET SHAFTED WHILE LITERALLY WHOS GET ADDED BECAUSE THE ADMINS ARE TOO BUSY SHITPOSTING TO CARE

maybe the admins don't have anything good to say?

you know they have a discord channel and they talk properly in it
it's pretty bad and nontransparent but they don't just shitpost and leave it at that

Kammer and Nuke both said good things, hell almost EVERY admin currently has shitposted in his thread. Shifty had people saying, "admin he" meanwhile chug just has 2 people saying that, the rest is shitty memes

maybe they don't have anything good to say?

Messing around with making my own server.
How do I make custom icons for items like PDAs or shit like AI the hologram?

Are you an idiot? Thats under the sprites in the code you dingus. You gotta change the sprites to change the icons/hologram

Een has been an admin before and was a shitpile back then and he's a terrible player. Een has no business being an admin again.

Maybe, just maybe, that is because Chug is a meme and wouldn't be a good admin.
Ever thought about that buddy?

the guy who took your spot being deadminned within 2 days of getting it, happened to me

Senaat here, i'd like to point out that my post or sawbones' post were jokes from when we played uno with chug and others. It's not actual criticism or an attempt to prevent him from becoming an admin.

Yclat here, go fuck yourself

the only vowels my ckey does not have are a and e

who am i?

hi nick

(you)
someone who wants attention in a space thread

what's nick's ckey?

pomf123

>play late at night
>back when plasmemes were unnerfed
>decide to play as one because why not
>chilling in medbay
>some meme name antag sprints into medbay and tosses a bomb on the floor on a timer
>push him down and throw him onto the bomb
>run away like a bitch and all of medbay explode
>this somehow killed everyone on the station, as it’s empty
>survive with like 2 health before crit
>make my way to the bar
>ghosts everywhere
>ghost bartender
>ghost playing a melancholy song on the piano
>hit with the most abstract feel as this makes me question if i’m truly alive, both in game and irl

several people

you could see the ghosts?

Actually I just checked and his ckey has both a and e.
Poor guess.

i could see everything
even my lungs as they slowly filled and emptied

iouandsometimesy?

Dessertsnek

My ckey is dumb and so am I.

Who am I?

Pomf123

just to list a few

A bumbling idiot
Agentofzog
Badass Wafflez
Bcsbdjfi8
Blithering
Carshalash
ChugMonkey
CisRox
CometRed
Diavil
ElPresidenteP
Eremite5
Failzers
Fruktlimpa
Goldsteel
Gringonius
Jjenjr
JJKoshane
John scalper corn
Jordb3
Joyeuxchat96
Kavaloosh
KernelCornstalk
Kharkov72
Killette2
Korthe
Mboyo
Meet me in dorms
Mr_Pain12
Mustardtiger
Pump1234
Quaffkers
RaccoonBro
Raze500
Razvedki
RealestEstate
Repukan
ScageDS
SerWind
Telly23
TheMegaGoat
Tugamix666
VictorPadilha
Xenosandbox the Second
YouEnvy
Zespider

hey i'm in this list
t. /trash/fag

Thanks, now I know my target is connected to the server

thanks now i know i'm connected to the server

Im sorry your caught up in this shitposting senaat your a good guy and you don't deserve people shitposting about you

missing WWW.BABYSDAYOUTMODEWHEN.GOV

Sorry, I just started fucking around with it.
Do you know where shit like player hair is listed under?

>You've been a shit player since the day you got here and its time to go. You've been here a short amount of time and have gotten the amount of notes and bans it takes the average player about a year to get. You should have learned by now after all the attention this administrative team has given you that gassing security when things dont go your way as a non antagonist isn't going to fly here. I am sick and tired of seeing you in the ban data base and if your prior ban from Zealotron were to be a temporary one I have no doubt you'd just be right back on the ban page in short time.

Appeal in April of 2018.

PAIN'D

god fuck those laws that one clown uploaded

Why the fuck did every clown try murdering people?

Didn't pain step down from headmin two months ago?

>calb perma'd

who did calb play?

icons\mob\human_faces.dmi or something similar

one clown whipped out a banana esword on the bartender and it just got worse from there

*unzips banana*
Hey check this mime!!

I got merk'd as a clown/mime and got cornered and killed in medbay when I did minimal crimes

>I'm just a simple Botanist
>with a large beaker full of cyanide, mercury, opium, and cap pheromones
>with a syringe gun I got with a paramedic ID i picked up
>and there are too many clowns for my liking

The ban request against Mustard is funny, it seems to boil down to an anally pained sec officer who wanted to raid cargo alone, with no access, surprised that without any communication and opening fire with a laser first their target the QM "shoulda" surrendered immediately instead of firing back

where do you think we are

Honestly, before the waifufaggot said he started shooting lasers first without talking I would have taken his side. Mustard was just greytiding as a QM and stealing prisoners from sec as a non-antag.
Didn't people get banned for this before?

>armed and dangerous criminal confirmed to have shot at sec and freed criminals
>y-you didn't tell him to stop in the name of shariah law! you didn't ask for his tv licence!

It's an IC issue, is the point.

it wasn't, but you are free to continue holding an incorrect opinion