/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gtQCJi4C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Ann!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

This is your MC for tonight

it seems like there's fewer cocksucking sissyboys than there are in other generals for some reason

me too

lovekoto

For my love!
For Chihiro and her Justice!

So do I.

The lawyer shut the door and took a seat across from Kamoshida. "Alright, let's get this over with. you seem to ready to make a full confession, perhaps due to your... erm... change of heart... but just for the records, I'm still going to need you to recount what happened."
A sullen Kamoshida looked up and locked eyes with the female lawyer. She didn't seem to look at him with contempt, no, it felt like something else. "It says here you competed in the olympics in the west, that's amazing. How'd you kkeep your physique after retiring from that?" Sae asked, trying to break through Kamoshida's depression.
"Uh, well, that's part of why I decided to become a gym teacher. So I could stay active.. and.... instill physical activity into the youth of tomorrow *sob sob*" Kamoshida broke down crying, Sae Niijima handed him a hankerchief and a photo of shiho. "Could you, walk me through what happened?"
"Huh?" Kamoshida questioned after he regained his composure. I did it, I... abused her. Nothing more needs to be said. "Well, we need a detailed explanation, f-for the courts, you see. Now, pretend I'm the little girl..." Sae got up and tried to sit on Kamoshida's lap, but he rolled his seat away. "W-Where did you touch her first? Here?"
Kamoshida got uncomfortable as Sae guided his hands to her butt. "I don't want to do this! Get away from me!" A pissed off Sae spun his chair around and put her foot on the arm rest. "Alright listen, I'll lessen your sentence if you do me, no strings attached." Kamoshida looked at her and broke down crying again, "No! I deserve *sob* to be put away *sob* *sob* for life!" huddled in the corner, he watched as Sae stormed out the room.

Is this some j-pop bitch

those eyes look so fucking fake

Claiming this lovely little lady.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

She's pretty great.

Close, it's a JAV bitch

Maki - RareHemp GardenVillage
Nanjo - SquareJewel SouthArticle
Mark - PostiveMan RiceLeaf
Eriko - EnglishReasonChild PaulowniaIsland
Brown - ExcellentBoy UpCedar
Yukino - Snowy BlackEyebrows
Ayase - ExcellentIncense DesignTorrent
Reiji - JadeRinging-Lord CastleDoor

Guys, I've just confirmed that Anri Okita will be playing Kawakami in the live action Persona 5 movie

This man is in charge of your favorite franchise now

these comics may not be canon, but they sure a cute

>Tfw you will never binge watch b-movie scary movies with haru
brb gonna become a gymnist so I pull off a backflip when I jump off a building

I want Hashino back

perfect

He's too busy making isekai games now

Ren is a black man

Thanks famalam

Persona 5 was an isekai game

i really wish i had a girlfriend

>"So this is love"

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

kawa kuso art

I never knew Ren was a japanesey name I wonder if my parents are weeaboos

I did naht hit her it's naht true it's bullshit I did naht hit her I DID NAHHHHTTTTT.... oh hi Ryuji

i still don't understand the "kawawriter here" part user

Lisa > Ann

I think he does sound nicer but still provocative.
>"What's that? It's unexpected but you're the obedient good girl type?"

10/10 Door would slam

Anne > Lisa >>>> Ann

Ann(e)

Both are good.

>Ren

Meant to quote

I write Kawakami-centered stories. I do it so, if anyone here has a story request, they know there's a writefag in the thread.

杏 > みんな

Reminder that leveling Ann's link was only interesting because Shiho is the GOAT girl.

I agree.

Is curry not healthy? It's got carbs, veggies, and meat. Sounds like a well-rounded and healthy meal to me.

>t. someone who's never played P2

this but with Mika

i'm not sure why i don't get to marry her in real life. seems like a bug.

Who's gonna dance to what?

Tatsuya - ReachHow!? CircumferenceDefend
Maya - Dance? HeavenField
Eikichi - GloryLuck ThreeDepartment
Lisa - God-is-my-Oath SilverMan
Jun - Pure BlackNecessarily
Katsuya - KindlyHow!? CircumferenceDefend
Ulala - Beautiful ParsleySwamp
Baofu - Revenge

Best girl is actually best boy.

>P3

lmao who cares

>Akechi just visits Shujin out of nowhere for no reason on a fuckingSunday just so he can tell Makoto she's a fucking pushover
what the fuck

Why didn't Catherine show actual nudity? The fucking jiggle physics on Catherine were fucking GODLY

Kawakami a kawacutie

Yep, that's the "everyone shits on Makoto" arc.

Best Boy.

>half of the views of P5DSN
It'll be a commercial failure

Is Persona 4 better than Persona 3?

Will ATLUS actually have Goro return? He's really popular in Japan despite him not being considered a true Phantom Thief

To truth, Persona is was time for second girl game

>Why didn't Catherine show actual nudity?
hmm

In some ways yes. Persona 4 is really fucking comfy for some reason that I really can't explain

>stole my heart
>not a phantom thief
Explain this.

What's the rule for understanding Mona? If it's "you have to hear Mona speak in the Metaverse", like people in the game assume, that means Akechi got within speaking distance of the PTs in either the Madarame or Kamoshida dungeons.

Yes

Better slinks, slightly more nuanced combat, worse in most other parts. Play both, faggot.

It's gotta be the rain.

>he thinks atlus knew what the fuck they were doing when writing P5

It's complete nonsense dude honestly

This doesn't say Shujin.

I really want to write something for you guys but and stuck with ideas. Any help?

And it's what he did, it was also confirmed in Maniacus.

Write me a recipe for meatloaf

She's mine /pg/

is that some kind of pokeball or

then why doesn't Sae understand Morgana

because she never heard him speak in the metaverse

Dear diary

Today I

It's very easy to imagine that Akechi got within speaking distance of the party in Kamoshida's dungeon.

Morgana wasn't in the building with her.

fucked

user with

or Madarame's. It happened before their meeting in June.

Yusuke

's

someone pls baton touch with Makoto

paintbrush

>It's very easy to imagine that Akechi got within speaking distance of the party in Kamoshida's dungeon.
not really. Even with as capable as Akechi is, there's no way he'd anticipate the PTs during Kamoshida's thing. However he is mentioned in Madarame's dungeon. He likely first encountered them there.

dad

Did this bother anyone else? Every time you get a new party member, you can't make use of BP until after their dungeon.

>voice actor is female
>has feminine sounding name
>female cat wanting to be viewed as a badass masculine cat while everyone seeing it as just a cute cat would have been a neat idea
>cat is confirmed male

Bravo Hashino

post sample

I'd like to touch batons with you

my baton touched her donut after the school festival

>female cat wanting to be viewed as a badass masculine cat
back to tumblr

Latest work, Christmas-themed
pastebin.com/gtQCJi4C

Well how the fuck am I meant to know that? It's not in English, and I played the fucking English version, so clearly I wasn't expected to know what that shit said.

Not really, I still used the new party members in their dungeons.