/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

I love Junko!

Spank the mime

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Take your shot, /drg/!

Be nice to Maki.

Never a rarepair!

>Hahaha, oh I get it! You ACT cool, but you're a pervy little boy underneath, huh?
>Nothin' wrong with that, dood... but that's for when you're alone in your room, yeah?
>Don't worry, Shuichi! I won't tell a soul!

BELIEVE IN HOPE!

Junko loves Naegi!

Makoto wakes up with his sister sucking his dick.
"Good morning, onii-chan!"
Komaru had already started her morning blowjob. Usually she waits for her brother to wake up but she woke up before their alarm went off and couldn't wait anymore.
She was lying next to him, and Makoto already felt he was going to cum soon. How long had she been sucking him already?
Makoto lifts Komaru's ass onto his face and starts licking her already wet pussy. He loves the muffled sounds she makes when she gets pleasured and has her mouth full of dick.
He cums into her mouth after a while, she swallows, and keeps going. The refraction period makes it somewhat uncomfortable for him but after a while it feels good again.
Because Komaru had a headstart (literally), she cums a few minutes later. She has to go to school on time so she picks up the pace and uses her hands. She makes Makoto cum again in record time, rubs her pussy over his face, and leaves his room, as she has to get ready to go to school.
"Thanks for the breakfast, ooni-chan!"
Makoto is going to have a hard time at school not fantasizing about what they're gonna do in the afternoon!

I Want /drg/ to have a nice evening

FUCK YOU

Animator!

I'm going to end 2017. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

>A
>FUCKING
>MIME

just sneak past him, you have to discover the truth behind Natsumis death

I bought her legos and kissed her lots!

Sayaka is best girl

>If one could say anything about Akamatsu, it was that she was good with her hands. Her fingers were nimble and dexterous, working at a speed usually only reserved for Iruma’s curses after a few beers.

>Harukawa would never know what hit her. By the time she woke up, it would be too la–

>“Kaede, what are you doing?”

>“Ah, morning, Maki-chan.” Akamatsu leaned in to nuzzle her wife’s nose.

>“…Why can’t I move my arms? Or my legs?”

>Harukawa began to wriggle, and Akamatsu bit her bottom lip to keep in the giggles. For now, at least, the blankets and sheets were holding strong.

>“Seriously, what the hell is going on here?” Harukawa’s body began to thrash, a pink tinge crossing her features.

>“Oh my god, this is too cute.”

>“Do you want to die?!”

>“Now, now,” Akamatsu said, sitting down and rubbing Harukawa between the shoulders, “there’s no need for that.”

>Harukawa ceased struggling and dropped her head into her wife’s lap. She clamped her inner cheek between her teeth and expelled a hiss. Akamatsu began to hum Clair de Lune and stroked Harukawa’s hair, her fingers trailing all the way down the strands.

>“I can’t believe you’ve done this.”

>“What can I say? I was inspired. I thought it would be adorable, and lo!”

>“…I will remember this.”

>“So will I.”

>Akamatsu bent forward and kissed Harukawa’s lips gently.

>“You may be the big bad hardass to everyone else, but to me, you’re my little MakiRoll.”

Koko! Good morning, /drg/.

I'm not the biggest Sayaka fan but don't do her dirty like that.

I love her stinky sister!

You guys don't understand Maki's character! How about you grow up an orphan, sacrifice her childhood for a friend that died anyway, having to kill men twice your size with nothing but a knife until you get good at it and to sleep and eat like a dog everynight! Would you be an energetic sweetheart too?! No, you wouldn't!
Stop calling her a bitch or shit, she's a tragic figure you guys just don't understand her! Neither did the cast because they all treated her like shit! If Kaito really cared about her, he wouldn't have left her alone and died! Fuck him and fuck you, /drg/!

Naegi loves Kyoko!

Lesbians are gay

Instructions unclear, accidentally became Uchiha Madara

Shirogane Smoogie!

Her backstory is just fiction.

Whatever became of Jess, anyway? How did she react to V3’s ending after saying the series couldn’t go anymore meta?
Did she end up accepting Shuichi as /ourboy/?

kEK

hey Izuru I bet you cant create a time machine and prevent Natsumi from being murdered in the first place

no u

Imagine if Akane got killed in the beginning of 999 and Sayaka survived and played a bigger role in DR1. There is an alternate reality where that happens.

wanna say that again asshole?

>he didn't S H I F T into that reality already
lol

>Expecting Jess to accept Saihara as who he is
Lol, no. She's also been on hiatus ever since November, so...

Not that it really matters at that point. Everyone knows Sato did it and she gets killed the next day. Hajime really didnt need to go to the main building at all. He could have just gone to the police. He already knew it was Sato so what was the point of going to the main building anyway?

goodnight komarufriends!
may you dream of komaru's breasts smothering your face!

no u

nah man, hopes peak academy spread that pervert story far and wide

Now I just made a paradox which made me both Hajime and Izuru

As much shit as people give it, ZTD is a far better third game than V3 is.

why do DR characters have such long fucking legs

MINDHACC

Good night Komaru friend
dream well of suffocating in boobs

THE POWER
TO MINDFUCK

C O M P L E X M O T I V E S
By which I mean pretty much the same motives as June in 999.

now that they both exist as one due to a paradox, Hajime has a choice, go and fuck Natsumi, or go and fuck Chiaki, or go for a different girl

chicos de juzo

buenos dias maki

Esta es una junta que habla inglés, por favor vete a la entrada principal.

Well, Natsumi is not a really good choice right now because she's both dead and alive, but you can consider the gamer girl to be plowed

I'm as tall and heavy as Hajime and I just checked, his upper body:leg ratio is completely off. The pic in the post you replied to is ridiculous, his DR2 full body sprite is slightly more sensible.

but he created a time machine and prevented natsumis death causing a paradox combining Hajime and Izuru into Hajizuru, so he is fucking Chiaki but will he fuck Natsumi

The game definitely goes downhill once Q is revealed and the ending feels rushed. But that is more of an issue of missed opportunities, rather than being outright angering. At least it wasnt a "we wasted your time" ending like V3. ZTD didnt make fans wait 3 years just for a prank, essentially.

Can we please work on another character?

You start

Salut Tanaka, comment s'est passé ta journée?

What sort of backstory can we have for Debate Club? Would having his love for debates be instilled or encouraged in him by his parents be too similar to Ishimaru? Should he have something family-related in his backstory?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Cutest Couple!

Is reading the thread that difficult?

A reminder that Sakura is best girl!

If Naegi did end up getting with Sayaka in a peaceful world he'd just be that one boyfriend all the fans bash on and think she can do better than.

His sister has to be an idol

>Esta es una junta que habla inglés, por favor vete a la entrada principal.
non

Is Naegi's luck what caused Sayaka to die?
If she succeeded there would be no way to convince Naegi she was the killer, he'd do everything he could to protect her, and he'd die because of it.
Her dying to Leon was the only way to save Naegi's life.

Christmas is over, soyhara

Why do you say that? Sayaka reference or something else?

these games are pretty fun

Vete o Maki te golpeará el culo.

Fans wouldn't even know until after she'd retired and they probably moved on to someone else anyway. Idols aren't supposed to date right?

It was Nagito's luck. It was all so that the Ultimate Hope could be born.

Go to bed Chiaki

He grew up with a twin brother who was his polar opposite, and whom he used to constantly argue with. This honed his extraordinary debate abilities. His brother died tragically in a freak accident, and to cope with the loss he learned to debate the opposite point of view as well.

can't be, Sayaka confirmed she's an only child

but she is waiting for her bf Hajime to arrive so they can cuddle and sleep together

I would roll with this if we didn't already have a dead brother backstory.

There's a character from an idol anime who has the same eye/hair color combination as him

Makoto licking Komaru's sweaty anus.

Pretty sure Kirigiri and maybe Togami would figure it out. Sayaka is no expert so she'd leave evidence behind like the note that Kirigiri found.

So we going with the idol anime reference? Or something else? Any other suggestions people have or is this liked enough for us to roll with?

But nobody trusts Kirigiri or Togami, Naegi would probably use that to sway the favor of the rest of the class away from them.

Plot twist: IT WAS THE SAME DEAD BROTHER

Maki getting to her knees in front of one of the assassin head honchos in an alleyway and blushing in embarrassment and arousal when his throbbing cock springs and bops her in the face!

Dead brother mastermind

Pourquoi ont ils i'air de filles?
Why do they look like girls?

Yes

No, I read it, but what the fuck are you talking about?

¡Por favor, no ensucies a mi reina Maki así!

Leon ends up dead in Makoto's room when Sayaka was the only one who should have had access.
Who the hell else is Makoto going to suspect? Weedman shanked him and used his psychic abilities to teleport him into the room?

Yes, but let's not focus on this too much, just let him say his sister is an idol and that's it.

who was in the wrong

Makoto is a fucking degenerate.

Hey buddy. Hope you're well this Winter day.

So here's a question I have. If there were any other game you could essentially "reskin," with Danganronpa characters, lore, aesthetics, etc (and it can be any game, from any series, from any genre, from anything, etc), what would that game be and why?

They're referring to Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma. It gets brought up a lot since Spike Chunsoft also makes that series, they share similarities. and the creator of that series is friends with Kodaka.

Miu

>honed his debate skills further by lurking in comments sections on videos of her performances, trolling serious replies and replying seriously to trolls