>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>liz thread

The cutest

L I Z
I
Z

WTF BROS EVEN /alter/ KNOWS MORE JAPANESE THAN US

Don't overdo it when New Years comes around. Stay safe out there, /fgog/.

You display anger, /fgog/! Is it rage due to Liz being so much better than Medb?!

d-delete this...

Are you always on /alter/ searching for things to shitpost about?

I wanna kiss abby on her forehead

Of course he is. There and reddit.

You too Abbyfag, even though for New Years I'm spending it here like I did last year.

Is this gameplay wise? Because that's a lie.

Do the japs not like extra fluffy Kotomine?

Keep deluding yourself Liznigger.

>it's another female villain must look like a whore episode
Nasu should stop writing evil women, they are just copy/pasted of each other.

My wife (Santa) is the best!

obviously, if he were here he'd know anons always buy and scan shit instead of shitpost like that

I dislike both.

>Is there any doujin that /alter/ wants bought at C93? I'll try to scan that at least if possible.
Fuck this guy

Why kimonos makes everything better?

>Extra armor

Noice

Who's the rarest FGO waifu?

Should I get a Vive or a Rift?

Not him but how? Female charisma is better than Male charisma, and Liz's def down makes her a far better support Servant. Medb only has a single target NP over her.

To be fair, it would be warranted if she actually is one of the Nine. It's not like Tamamo is known for dressing conservatively in the series.

Tiny!
>Hatsune Miku, Android 21 and Tiger Tony in the same room
I don't wanna know what kind of party is

Which Servant would you like to see drawn by Shadman WITHOUT piercings and futadicks? His artstyle on lolis is gorgeous.

4* servants with AoE NPs are trash

Is cat trying to kill her?

>died from cheese
>gets a shitty costume without final art
>gets BTFO in America and Summer Event 2

>liz got to have Halloween to herself for three years
>got final art in her different classes
>is in different classes
>is in three video games Fate/CCC, FGO, Fate/Extella

Yeah keep deluding yourself Medbcuck

Man I really want to buy a Vive just for this game but I know it's not worth it

>week of nothing

Lalter and Berserker Lancelot disagree.

Just like prison.

Irrelevant for a support Servant and Lancer Alter exists. Liz is a bad damage dealer but a good support. Medb is a mediocre damage dealer and a mediocre support.

trait damage alone is better than any contribution Liz makes, 5* stats and stunning half the threatening enemies just puts her head and shoulders above Liz.

>not wanting more FGO doujins scanned
Are you gay?

>80% chance to stun
fixed it for you

Dumb suki.

Medb is very cute and has a great voice
Liz is only cute in some arts and has a shitty annoying voice
Medb>>>>>Liz

What game is that? I need more pics of partying padoru

>Liz
>good support
Stop deluding yourself Liznigger.

Liz final sprite with the cute pink dress looks cuter than almost all women in this game tho. I hate her voice but I want her for that Madoka dress and hearts, I'd just play without sound.

>died from cheese
And Liz died by being imprisoned in her own house by the masses. I'd rather a swift death than a slow, painful one.
>gets a shitty costume without final art
At least she has a new costume.
>gets BTFO in America and Summer Event 2
Just like every villain, yes.

>liz got to have Halloween to herself for three years
How great for her.
>got final art in her different classes
Because they're all different servants. Not every costume has a final art.
>is in different classes
Because she has alternate versions? This is the same points above just repackaged.
>is in three video games Fate/CCC, FGO, Fate/Extella
And extra too. Good for her. I like Liz.
>Yeah keep deluding yourself Medbcuck
Ah, you're Melvin. Cute shitposting picture though, better than the same old Chris Evans gifs that you can't even be bothered to rename.

>Lalter
>retarded post
fuck off reddit

Stop trying to stir shit. You're making other Medbfags look like insecure faggots.

she ruins it with her ugly warts

Lancer Alter is old and busted, Raikou is the new hotness.

all the shit is posted on the panda
except the ugly ones

Who's ready for this on New Years day?

I miss when Medbfags where like you. Now the new one's after the summer event act like they own the place.

>>liz got to have Halloween to herself for three years
Only the first year, isn't it?
Second year is focused to the team and villain.
Third year is focused on Osakabehime.

>stir shit
>when literally came out of nowhere unprovoked
Huh?

How much days until c93?

the face of evil

She's still the welfare during that time.

I'm a gameplayfag but the quality difference between Lalter and Raikou's sprites is so big I can't ignore it. Lancer Alter is much better, she is an armored knight in a horse while Raikou is a slut in bikini.

>80%
>ever hitting
And funny your bring up stats when Medb has some of the lowest stats for a 5*. The difference between her and Liz's att is like 200 after the Lancer modifier. Plus Medb is a star hog so one in the right mind would use her as anything but a damage dealer, and considering her subpar damage output, no one would use her against anything but male caster. When was the last time we had a difficult battle against a male caster?

With Liz you just put her on any team with a female damage dealer, and they get 40% att up for every 3/5 turns, and possible an additional 20% depending on what enemy they are targeting.

You mean falseflaggers. Because Medbfags generally only stick to posting Medb, and respond rather than instigate.

DON'T REMIND ME

I'm replying to someone else and I'M the one starting shit? Fuck outta here you pussy-ass bitch I'm just stating the truth I have no reason to bend over for Lizcancer.
>insecure
Don't project your shit onto me fag I know where I stand which is why I have no problem calling fags out on their delusions.

Well, I went to C92. Only bought δΈ€θˆ¬ε‘γ‘ stuff and wouldn't ruin them to scan them though.

>the limit of android and ios apps is 4gb
What will happen?

40% charisma and a def down is pretty good, I've been using her as a support for quite awhile.

oh boy

>When was the last time we had a difficult battle against a male caster?
not him but last challenge quest

They'll just compress it or make it like Im@s or Love Live where we download it on app not on store for part 2

>difficult
No

Really? Because I've been seeing it differently. Ever since the summer event 2017 one Medbfag can't accept Medb's faults and also shits on every female character or queen like character. He's so noticeable that it's impossible to ignore him. See he's here right now see
also makes a long as post defending Medb.

>the limit of android and ios apps is 4gb
source

People were three turning that with Mode Red.

You actually don't want to kill that male caster though, and when you actually do want to kill it it's already harmless that you can take your time.

Mode Red can't even beat a dick

it's still the "hardest" shit we get outside of Nerofest which is more about gimmick counters though

It still wasn't hard.

Fuck off Medbfag you are fucking cancer and making people dislike Medb.

Nerofest was fun, don't bully fun content.
I think the absolute hardest challenge has been the Boars from Summer. That's the only challenge that made me sit down and try a few times to get it right.
I still never used a CS on challenges, since challenges are the last entertaining thing in this game.

>Raikocuck can't read
Lancer Alter was brought up because she's AoE while still having decent damage you retard

Tamamo has no shame she's only beaten by a few on that one

>199886492 also makes a long as post defending Medb.
So I'm not allowed to respond? I mean, in my response it's not like I actively disparaged Liz. I even said I liked her. What the fuck is this? "Only talk when I want you to talk, and only about what I want to talk about"?

I don't give a shit if you don't like Medb, but when people make dumb posts I like anyone else here is entitled to respond to it. If you don't like that, then I don't know why you're on a discussion board at all.

bite me. Medb is the cutest and you crying won't change that.

Once every five turns, she's shit.