wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Vayne did lewd with larsa

yes

Vayne did lewd for Lapis

I know /ffg/ was a good thread this year, post what gacha claus got you this year

Are you fucking retarded?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

Do not imply lewd, ridiculous, baseless, and illogical things regarding the True Hero.

I would use Reno, he seems like a cool dude, but his relics just either never come or are on banners that I have no intention of pulling.

I want to do aerial combat with Aranea!

Do you ever sleep?

>aerith
no wonder nobody plays mobius

FUCK
YOU

Go to sleep Aerith you are dead

I hope your pet get cancer and aids

1 Cloud 1 Elfreeda.
I don't know if I should be happy or feel like a slap to the face that I didn't get that 2nd elfreeda. Better than 0 cloud/elfreeda I guess, but I lost all my lapis and tickets

>Better than 0 cloud/elfreeda I guess, but I lost all my lapis and tickets
Yeah, that's what happened to me. 20k lapis, who knows how many tickets and 4* tickets, still no rainbows on that banner. Gotta wait for UoC tickets in 2019 to get my Cloud, then still gotta get 2 Elfs.

I did 1 (one) daily pull to see how my holiday luck went and got a fucking Gilbert.

>UoC tickets
what's uoc

Neat, I don't think I have that one. Thank you!

You get a 5* unit of your choice (that's not limited like Halloween or Nier). However, the tickets are in multiple pieces (I think ten or five, can't remember) and you need to collect enough to make a ticket before you can use it. KM events have like two pieces I think?

You basically get 1 5* of choice every 4 months so you need a year to get a TMR, kupo

fuck her "i can dodge a sniper rifle by twirling in place" ass

Why is RK so fucking shit with its loading?

>BE apes are the only ones crying about their mobage
>yet they never leave

>Finally complete kill all Shadow Bahamuts and Bahamut in one run for the Jewgle
So long, you piece of shit area. That wasn't even hard, just tedious as fuck, even with bringing stuff to reduce encounters.
Just this month, I got 3 Clouds, 1 Elf, and my 1st Gilgamesh. I'd say things went good for me.

FF type 0 for $10, never played that game but it looks fun, yes or no?

Go for it!

lunie!

Sup

h-how many more sleeps until christmas?

It's over, dumb frogposter

Don't remember me anything related to christmas, I could deal with no celebration or dinner or presents, I don't need things like that to be happy. What I couldn't bear was my mother, the most unfortunate person I ever met or heard of, breaking down and sobbing in my arms and apologizing because everything she had worked so hard for had gone up in smoke. Massive power outage, the food she had tried so hard to gather up from various stores went to waste in a powerless fridge and my dad decided this miserable turn of events was the perfect excuse to abuse the shit outta her til she bled from various orifices. All on the day she might've finally had a little happiness after one of our hardest years. Now I've driven across the province to a place with some light and heat and she's finally managed to fall asleep. I can't, so I'm up with you guys

Corpsie!

that's not aeris

>corpsie and shitning in one pic

corpsie!

who is better corpsie or lightning?

Oh shit, it's like that Vaynefag mitosis, they're multiplying

Yes, in fact I'm planning on getting some sleep soon.
good night, lad.

that's not aeris

We have very dedicated people to impersonate shitposters

agreed

Well lunie even when dead is thiccer than skellightning so lunie!

No one cares about that whore, lunigger

corpthie!

Maybe is the same guy, he just decide to assume a role every day

>today I will be a vaynefag
>today I will be a corpsieposter
>today I will be the araposter
>today I will falseflag as multiple dead namedroped people

stay triggered skeletalightning fag

Fuck off ultrosposter you are banned

Actually, some guy on the discord was talking about how easy is to impersonate the vaynefag

literally whoie!

Next Mobius week when??

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

I started the first FF general and I'm german, whatcha gonna do

full tdh set (cloud and 2 elfs because cloud doesnt stack on global) in relatively little pulls
I called tdh a meme before the banner came so i guess its karma

Bea is my waifu

go home adelbert, you're drunk again

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True hero, he is not a degenerate

Do not imply lewd, ridiculous, baseless, and illogical things regarding the True Hero.

>still 5000 candies away from getting a ticket that will just get me a 3 Ilias

I always see people complaining about this but I don't get it. I'm on a 5 year old laptop with two memu instances going simultaneously. I took this webm while BE was TMR farming and it still never took more than a second or two to load up a page and it's only specific ones. Memu is an android emulator so maybe the complaints are only by people who are on android AND on phone and not on emulator?
The webm program cutoff the last 5 seconds but it was pretty much insta loading

this is badonkadonk isn't it? Dont you have something on Mobius to do?

Iris!

nah, thats guy's cooler than you are. also hes very informative while you're just very immature.

Do you think Agrias ever considered filling her womb with man sex?

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True heroine, she is not a degenerate, geronimo!

>spending nrg on this shit event
At least wait until we see gingerbread man rewards, you deserve that Ilias

While the Iggy episode has been pretty fun so far, this part will be what I remember the most.

How gay/female do you need to be to enjoy FF15?

why is Iggy's OST so based?

>Ardyn will never give you his hat and pat your head