>eyosongive.us

Birb edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HSx5i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

xth for colonization.

So did anyone else lose their blue essence ward from the BE shop? I dropped the BE on it and used it like twice but now it's not showing up on my wards collection

>pbe changes right now

better birb

NAME EVERY CHAMP THAT HAS A HAT RIGHT NOW

They're all good

Jackie Chan

My wife does, in every skin too

Anivia is best bird

Does this one count?

you wife is at danger of getting bald!

user you ARE planning to CLIMB to a higher elo next season right?

She has beautiful flowing hair like me, I don't think she is in such danger.

sauce?

I've been D5 for like 3 seasons now, so probably not

imgur.com/a/HSx5i

will i finally get Masters?

Damn, I'm like a minute too slow then. I guess I need to practice more. Is that just the time for junglers like Eve or Nocturne or is it general for all jungling? Say you're jungling with a nonstandard pick. Would 7 minutes be appropriate?

How can yordle """boys""" even compete?

what's that pizza or maybe a pile of offal under his right hand?

spaghetti

kled
sejuani
pantheon
teemo
corki
lulu
veigar
gangplank
twisted fate
nasus
shyvana
jarvan
olaf
malzahar has a muslium burka
quinn
viktor counts?
jhin counts?

obviously it depends on the pick. If you're doing maokai or ornn jungle you can be a bit slow. However most carry junglers have fast clears. Pro tip: If you are red side, you can kill a small wolf and big wolf, not the second small wolf, kill blue, then kill the second small wolf and then raptors->red and this will give you level 4 at 3 minutes. The trick is that if you kill the big wolf and small wolf without leveling, you get catchup exp twice which basically cheats the system

>malzahar has a muslium burka
it implies malz is a girl

i missed syndra and cait
and think that is it
gnar uses a skull as a hat too

you forgot Caitlyn it's ok caitlyn is very forgetable
and I think Master Yi counts as well

>tfw shadowbanned on fourchan

What's the fastest way to level to 30 these days?

now that I am looking, i've missed yi, tahm, zed (?), kayle, leona (?), talon's hood, ashe's hood, udyr's pelt, yorick hood, renek helmet

now shaco and morde I don't know what the fuck they are so I think the clothing is their body aswell so

I haven't played ranked in like 2 years and I probably won't next season either.

Bots or don’t suck and win games. They need to change the leveling. Make sure you take advantage of the missions, too. They seem to be tying in XP for them now.

i-is this yordle to accurate scale?

>no keystone
>overnerfed
>items raped
>literally one shot by EVERYTHING

How exactly does that first skin loot box work on new accounts?
When's the besttime to open it, and how exactly do I influence it to get a skin for a specific champ?

>tfw no fertile yordle gf

Ended Gold 1, I want to see if I can get Diamond this season.
My friend who barely slid into G5 at the last minute wants to go for Challenger

I don't miss this faggot at all.

>Resisted the urge to abuse Maokai freelo to Plat for 2 years now
I don't think I'll be strong enough to resist the call of easy games this season.

>open a chest
>get a Gnar champion shard and nothing else
What?

>tfw no qt petite gf

I want to stare into her dazzling green eyes as I cum deep inside her. Green eyes are the best I think this might be my new favorite skin

What champions attract the plain most autistic players? Not really in the sense, they're not skilled, but there something clearly wrong with them mentally.

Singed players

wtf

Pic related

kayn

i wish

Sona

heres one answer of many

Singed Teemo and Draven players

How the fuck do you play as this guy?

Take PTA and go top. Build BC and Frozen Mallet then go tank. You are incredibly good at dueling level 6.

Weird things happen when you're phone posting in a third world country with no internet but my love for Jinx will overcome all

>tfw no syndra poster bf

holy fuck kled is one of the least played champion
goddamit these new runes fucking destroyed my nigga, even I stopped playing him, everything is so awful, press the atack, meteor, red thunderlords

This only works red side? Huh.

I want to look EXACTLY like Cho'Gath.

nigga what

PtA is pretty good on him, and Grasp is also nice.

Your CS seems kinda weak compared to most Singed mains I've seen. Maybe work on that a bit.

Take a fat shit on any other top lane champ.
Then 1v5 later.

You're the prime example that skill LITERALLY doesn't matter, all that matters is that you win enough games over a long period of time to rank up.

Nunu jg is dead because of the new runes. There are a few champions that need some serious help with the changes for season 8

im 100% confident this was one of you fuckers.

hell no it is awful, going that tree just gives way too much useless atk speed and not enough needed ad
he doesn't have defensive runes anymore so he gets blown up as soon as he dismounts, he is so bad and he is my most played champion, but I'm just playing klepto illaoi now, kled sucks, the grasp change can't come soon enough

It helps to be on red side because you just ask your bot lane to tank like a couple autos from blue and leash while you kill 2 wolves

Level e then w at level 2 and win

frozen mallet cleaver full tank and kill everyone

fucking germans trying to steal our master race girls

sorry user

>Firstpick Top Lane

The premium box is guaranteed a skin shard for a champ you own. So best course of action on a new account is to only unlock 1 champ you want a skin on before opening it.

Crash their lane
with NO SURVIVORS

>first pick mid

meh i was just going off winrates. I haven't seen a kled or many bruisers atm. Only fighter I've played is Irelia and I think she is in an ok spot with PtA

honestly what the fuck were they thinking
Nunu, ivern and even gnar doesn't have any really attractive runes, I hope they delete that glacial shit and just put something better

Hi Pixel.

post em

>be shitrank with decent winrate over few games
>hehe, I'd climb if I wanted to
>be shitrank with thousands of games
>wow grinding is pointless, my teams are always shit

irelia is ok because she likes atk speed and she has a billion auto resets so she procs that shit instantly, but for kled and darius that shit is useless

PtA is good, but you can get a foothold on your lane earlier if you use Comet. Some like to use Aftershock, since it boosts your defense by a
fuckton, and deals good damage.

Yorick, Teemo, Bard, Singed, Rammus, Ivern, Kled. Anyone with any of these in their top 5 was dropped repeatedly

what do they want to report that karma for?

unless she's afking to type they can't report her

> CS

what if I just want to stay in another lane for five minutes before going back to my lane, is it excusable then

flash/ghost aftershock darius max tenacity is the way to go

What the fuck do I use my blue essence for I already own all champions? Everything in the shop is just fucking rp shit.

>first pick toplane
>just pick Garen because he's my comfort pick
>get shit on in lane predictably but win the game because any lane besides bot doesn't matter and my retarded opponent tries to build ASPD/Crit Quinn
>mfw

>tfw shitter

Ahh. Okay yeah I'm not doing a jungler that can kill two wolves that fast. Bummer.

>that shit quality webm

save for chroma sales or random icons.

>FPS:13
wtf man even if i downclock my gpu to minimum i still get 120+

post user names so i can watch you play faggots

Lets examine this claim rationally

Yordle Girls:
>Tristana
Regularly gets her tight pussy rammed from passing humans and their large cocks during her travels. Never has even glanced at a yordle prick.
>Poppy
Fell in love with humans immediately (presumably for their size). Canonically had a human bf who tore into her every night
>Lulu
Takes Pix's magically enhanced dick every night

Yordle ""Men"":
>Rumble
Beta virgin. NEVER will see a real vagina in his life.
>Kled
Vanquishes thots on the regular. Has no need for pussy when he has Skaarl
>Teemo
Probably raped some women during his time in the military. Probably raped some new recruits too.
>Heimerdinger
Left bandle city to prey on Piltover interns that view him as an aged handsome professor instead
>Corki
Definitely gay.
>Veigar
No doubt getting his boy pussy plowed every night by big human cock in the Noxian prisons is what drove him to insanity.
>Ziggs
Jinx thinks that getting fucked by her conscious is normal. The fact that she can't feel anything only confirms her suspicions that Ziggs is not actually real.
>Kennen
Has casual ninja sex with Akali. While his size is laughable, the electric shocks that come with every thrust are not.
>Gnar
His dick size grows in mega gnar form. Probably raped Rengar.

It seems that most yordles who left the city had a better chance than the loyal soy boys left in bandle city.

Why am I so BAD AHHHHHHHH

>this is pre-Urgot VGU btw. i suck at top lane

>feed gp in lane but he is pushing super hard
>mid actually comes and gets her free kill
what elo am i in