/digi/ - Digimon General

Revenge of the Edgy Edition.

Previous: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018. BEWARE OF SPOILERS

The Japanese story trailer is officially translated:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHAa8DYooQ

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

Official english website
bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yamaki_nyx/status/945681011727220736
twitter.com/ZOOTAN/status/913930873346519041
twitter.com/chicagox_x/status/942877280748974080
ha-navi.com/digi-top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Haru's sex doll

Second for Kyoko's tits.

Habu and Konaka have been tweeting one another pretty feverishly for the last 20-ish hours.

twitter.com/yamaki_nyx/status/945681011727220736

Seems like they're comparing the themes of their digimon stories

4th

Reminder that only best girls can biomerge into Megas

Are they actually chating or just retweeting each other?

Only worse girls get their Digimon killed off forever.

Shut up, Konaka

Censoredmon

i don't understand why with all the fucked up shit in digimon already?

Only in America

Post their tweets. I can't read moonrunes.

Artificial controversy to make more awareness about the game.

At this point, I honestly believe it. But it's not really Habu's fault, Bandai just doesn't give a fuck about the franchise and then blames the staff when they cannot pull a miracle out of their asses.

Which failed

Actually talking

Oh no, the suffering!

Well someone keeps shitposting on here it religiously. It must be working.

Unless they actually do patch Noir back in, it's not working.

There he goes at it, the madman doesn't know when to stop.

What can't Hajime do?

Fix his brother's autism. A lot of stupid shit that will happen could have been avoided if Rei wasn't keeping shit from him and trusted him.

Kyoko's tits are not that great.

BLASPHEMY

Will we ever have romance in Digimon that isn't complete garbage or end in tragedy?

Complete garbage.
DarkKnightmon should have won. Would have made that cuck Stingmon watch his women be pleased by a real Digimon.

A match made in heaven

Eri and Astra

But that one has already ended in complete tragedy because of Eri's inability to control her slut body. She is like Riemon on steroids.
Exhibit A
twitter.com/ZOOTAN/status/913930873346519041
Exhibit B
twitter.com/chicagox_x/status/942877280748974080

Why do fujoshits love drawing Takumi when Ami is canon?

Keep crying, nerd. You'll always be an impotent little bitch in everyone's eyes.

>Why are fujoshi drawing males?
Do you even think before posting?

Why did you bump the thread? You should have let this general died.

has re digitize: decode been translated yet?

Nope. Never :(

Long time Pokemonfag here got into Digimon recently because i was very dissapointed with the latest game so I said fuck it.
Asked around a bit and tried some of the world games 1-3.
1 was my favourite so i tried to play other games that have the virtual pet gameplay. I emulated re-digitize and bought next order. I must say it's one of the most fun gameplays out there, do you guys know if there will be a new world game comming soon?
I tried sleuth but to be honest i dont think that digimon does the turned based system right so it gets quickly boring for me.

I think the next game after hackers memory will also be a story game, or at least there is no indication there's a world game in the works. But considering the next story game only comes out in 2 years, it's entirely possible there will be a world game inbetween.

Best and second-best.

Why isn't there a base delay list for various techniques yet? I know it's easier to measure in cold steel because the amount of delay is actually listed in the UI, but it would still be useful.

Prepare for suffering, games like DW1 dont show up too often, for a long time there was none, until over 10 years later when we got redigitize and only because of how easy was to hack a PSP, after all they didnt release it outside of Jap, and we still dont have Decode, thanks to god Next Order is in the west and that was in 2016 like 15 years after DW1
Digimon isnt like Pokemon, we lose the franchise battle and cannot afford multiple games in one year

There's quite a bit of post game content to keep you busy at least.

It's much faster if you just learn some Japanese and play by your own. Decode is beginner friendly.

What site do japanese use as gamefaqs?

Im finally part of the 1,2% than got all trophies in CS, now i have no reasons to life until HM

this looks to be the most complete site right now

ha-navi.com/digi-top

Well, that's it. Renamon and Erika are really screwed

STINGED

>This is Chiaki J. Konaka's private account until release of "Digimon Tamers" BD-Box in 2018.
W-what will happen then

The grass is always greener.
I was sick of digimon and went back to pokemon, still want digimon to improve.

He will ascend to a higher plane of existence aka kill himself

HaMe should have come out on the switch, japan loves it

And with a vpet simulator sidegame included with pixelgraphics also release the entire thing including CS updated out in the west too
Would sell so much

I don't doubt it really
CS and HM are more of a portable game, to me
It's just the portable they're in the worst the industry has ever seen

@The user who asked yesterday, the only mega digis with only 1 equip slots are Susanoo, the Alphas and Armagedde, probably because of their abilities on PVP

Armagedde is 50% extra damage to RKs, Alpha is 50% less taken, Susanoo got a 160 magic AOE that causes paralyze, and Ouryuken's just entirely absurd

All demon lords and RKs got buffed to 2 slots, some to 3

Magnamon's support skill also changed from 10% chance of 30% reduction to 10% chance of 75% reduction

I havent been following this
Is overall the PvP not a complete broken clusterfuck anymore?

benis :DDD

>broken clusterfuck

Even if it's still the case, at least now you can pick who you want to fight rather than be forced to fight bots or uber asian players

RIP appmon we hardly knew ya

>Armagedde is 50% extra damage to RKs
is there a lore explanation or im forgetting something?

you didn't watch movie 4/revenge of diaboromon? It's basically an excuse for omegamon losing.

Yeah but it seems weird, like, will they give the same boost to anyone who beat a RK or what? there should be a better reason

Well, they gotta give him something. But yeah with that logic, EmperorGreymon,MagnaGarurumon, all the BMs and even Sleipmon and Omegamon should have it.

Now is in a better place, along with DigiXros and Spirit Evolution

What the- he was a robot all along!

>we'll never have a modern version of the first digimon world game

not sure if serious or trolling, but next order counts.

Wait what happened? Good news?

This is why Bandai wants the franchise to die.

>gender bullshit

Because of brainless gender studies grads?

>Sora as a devil
>Mimi as an angel
>Izumi there just because

I'm surprised we don't see tumblrina art of the Chosen considering how big Digimon was in the late 90's. The fact that Fei got that mistreatment and not someone say like Sora is a mystery to me.

Nobody listens to the dead fox

That's Tamers, same place Digimon cannot come back.
I wouldn't listen to her on gender. Probably thinks Leomon can come back as a Digitama.

It's significantly better, you can't just lose because the other person perfect revived their whole team in two turns, or 9 turn ulforce bullshit
And most importantly you don't have to just play with randoms anymore, there's actual rooms and shit

There's rules you can put in play too if you don't want triple metalgarurumon or triple whatever bullshit

Daily reminder, Appmon isn't Digimon and shouldn't be allowed on here.

OC do not steal

Was this even an acttually thing

They are supposed to be AIDS Cat's previous forms

Honestly what the fuck where they thinking when they made Poor Man's Hikari and Tailmon?
Did these retards not learn anything from 02?

Why did your mother not abort you? She should have let you died.

Some still believe than recolors of popular mons are still a good idea
That why we have over 5 Omegamons now

>what the fuck where they thinking?
I suspect that they didn't think at all

Real talk, how many of these "Mega with Garurumon and Greymon heads in his hands/for hands" we have?

It's not just a recolor.
The biggest issue with me is that they are a fanfic writers OC mary sue and digimon.
Go to fanfic.net
There are probably more than a thousand fics that have a new mysterious chosen who acts like Hikari Adventure persona, everyone instantly loves, forced "tragic" backstory, that Taichi wants to bang who has a Digimon similar to Tailmon and the Digimon is super special awesome like Piemon's daughter or the reincarnation of LadyDevimon.

However, I'll give the hacks at Toei credit for shoving Homeostasis, Alphamon, and Jesmon into this shit show. At least the dumb nostalgia babies at fanfic.net usually don't write the Royal Knights or other parts of the Digimon mythos that weren't in the first 4 seasons of Saban's Digimon, unless they are spics of course.

>I'll give the hacks at Toei credit for shoving Homeostasis, Alphamon, and Jesmon into this shit show
Which is weird because as far as I remember only Homeostasis was mentioned in Adventure/02.

They know their audience.

They were trying to get the hardcore fanboys on board with Tri by using Homeostasis and Yggdrasil. Also they put it in Alphamon and Jesmon to try to get the CSfags to watch too?
Maybe they knew how much fans liked the Xros Wars Manga?

Do furries even give a shit about AIDS Cat? Everytime I go looking at tumblr tags/deviant art, the overwhelming amount of furry art (recent too) is that of Renamon.
Wouldn't furries boycott Digimon if they killed off their Queen?

>search for furry art
>go to tumblr and deviantart
but yeah there isn't too much pics of AIDS kot,renamon is still very popular.

>looking for Renamon art in Deviantart
What have you done to yourself!?

>Renamon
>Deviantart
I wouldnt be surprised if the in- universe reason for her killing herself is that she found the database of that place in the digital world, and looked herself up.

Still the best love story in Digimon.

>Honestly what the fuck where they thinking when they made Poor Man's Hikari and Tailmon?
The same reason we have Terriermon and Lopmon.

Yeah. Nah. Keisuke had to do a lot of shit to make Erika open herself up to him. These two just saw each other at ten and instantly wanted to bang.
It's like a classic Disney love story but with gays. Don't know how actual minorities don't get pissed at being treated like that.

But did Lopmon in Tamers have anything in common with Terriermon besides being recolors and their human partners being siblings? Nope.

Omegamon X-Antibody
Omegamon Alter-B
Omegamon Alter-S
Omegamon Zwart
Omegamon Zwart D
Omekamon
Chaosmon

>Keisuke had to do a lot of shit to make Erika open herself up to him.
And in the end, Erika does not even think of him. Haru and Yuujin grew up together and spent more time together than Keisuke and Erika did.

They do, but there are far less now because people stop giving shit about tri.

But that's realistic faggot. Woman don't always return your feelings or do stupid and you wind up with nothing.

Getting a sexbot at the age of 10 and being weaned on it to enjoy it for life sounds like a science fiction gone too far and edgy.

>But did Lopmon in Tamers have anything in common with Terriermon
And how does that any different than Tailmon and Meicoomon? There's nothing in tri that said they are related so far other than they are just cat mons with similar looking pre-evos.