>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
eso-styles.com/master-style-index/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

i need a nap. nigs, i summon thee! gather, and hold this thread aloft! please.

>i'm in a group of 5 people
>we didn't teabag this guy
>He's literally this salty about dying.
This is why i like the ESO community lads.

>Argonians that dont use dashes in their name

>people with names that match their username
>people who don't have lore friendly names

New crown store leaks when?!

You know what would be really cool

Daedric weapons/armor that can be temporarily used by players

Does the Morrowind expansion include the whole of Morrowind or is it just Vvardenfell like the trash that TESIII was.
>inb4 hurr durr morrowind was a good TES
No it wasn't.Its probably the worst

>just Vvardenfell
its pretty big tho

the expansion itself is just vvardenfell, but base game has stonefalls and deshaan (and bal foyen technically) as morrowind areas.

>join dungeon group
>instance full, failed to jump
>get kicked for not being in dungeon
>wait 15 minutes to queue
What the fuck is this nonsense

what are some good DPS sets for a tank

?**

Nothing, you’re doomed to 5k dps forever unless you respec everything

>mfw 8k DPS

Should I buy Oblivion?

I need to get some ~60k gold, preferably all today. I'm not in a raiding guild. I figure all the dailies I have access to will net me 10k, but how do I get the rest? What do I farm? Just join a dolmen group and vendor everything? Or is there a more efficient way to grind gold besides trading?

*I'm not in a trading guild.

have you leveled Legerdemain?

Put one point in 120% fencing, I usually hit the cap daily while questing and stuff.

quality of stolen loot depends on your legerdemain skill line, if you kept stealing and only fenced the valuable loot you could make 60k in a day, but it's gonna be tough if it's low level.

I think it's around level 10. What's the cap?

20. it's doable, I guess.

I usually just steal from unguarded places I visit while questing etc. Are there some specific places prople use for thieving that are particularly good?

even if you sold nothing but blue quality stolen items at the fencing cap, you would max at 35k per day. theres the purple items but theyre ridiculously rare.

lots of merchants and houses have lockboxes, and every fighters/mages guild. nobles have better loot on them than drunkards, but is right, I haven't done the math before replying.

Is there a way to see how each piece of each style lools like? And how piece of different style looks lile together?

Post that Khajiit sex book

>want to be meta
>light armor draugr jerkin is basically a torn wet t-shirt
true hell

transmog cant come soon enough

>mfw "enjoy marco ban" whisper
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
bird then h-attack+charged crit rush with sub assault into L-attack+dawnbeaker is salt mine combo almost as bad as proc meta but at least you have press more than 1 button

>now RD is one of shittest executes because they never updated it with the rest of executes when they changed the scaling to multiplicative.
t. 16k+ crit impales

my sallow tooltip buffed up is 10k+ if magnb didn't have clunkiest ani cancels in the game it would almost be broke tier.

Thought they fixed crit impales

>Main a stamina templar for two years
>Suck at PvP, but still enjoy it until it gets rage inducing due to sucking so bad.
>Respec to healer
>Make way more AP
>Make way more gold due to being able to sell more motifs
>Guild fucking loves me because I'm always online and make a shit load of money for them since they take 1% of my motif profits.

So... after two years of failing at DPS, I now main a healer.

What am I in for?

>What am I in for?
I dunno man, probably a lot of AP that you can buy motifs with to sell for profit. Your guild might even like you more since they're getting a cut

what set is dragur?

The draugr set

only 2 I know that are more used is bone pirate and hulk but they are both medium sets

drogr

drawger

>go to pact dominion contested Bruma on dc for treasure chest
>dig site in sight
>pact guy sees me from the dig site and starts attacking me
>I make it clear I don’t want to fight by dismounting and jumping and crouching
>he stops attacking and sneaks away
>I approach the dig site
>dominion fag out of nowhere attacks me
>crouch and jump
>he keeps attacking and I die before I can retaliate

stay bad blueberry

As I submitted this the same pact guy stunned and killed me before I could even yield

>going to cyrodiil

>implying it will be any different later

>playing non-champ PvP

>using pve points in pvp

>pve points
>not exclusively playing PvP
>not jumping into vivec from your first level 10
>not reking scrubs with superior skill
LAMO

>pve points

>pvping with CP ever, even dueling

>even dueling
So you just stop dueling after 50?

>ever dueling to begin with

>after 50
Press = on one of your sub 50 characters m8

>he doesn't have red mountain and viper farmed every five levels to outfit the next alt to take through Kyne and delete at 50
I'm way behind times, I'm sure this hasn't been meta in a year or so

Pansy
I'm a console pleb, so I have no clue what you're talking about. Do you just not duel after you hit level 50?

CP is account wide you faget, why you see low levels camping wayshrines to get ez duels.

No shit nigger. But right here you said you never PVP with CP. Even if it's dueling. So do you just not duel after level 50?

>No shit nigger.
but that means you can't duel at any time unless you specifically know the other person isn't using CP points because most pepole asdew asdiuoadfn

you can be under 50 with cp

Can any of you help me fashion up my Altmer magsorc? I am intending to go 6 light 1 heavy, heavy is going to be chest, and I want something that makes sense for an Altmer mage to wear.

Right, you can be a level 20 with 690 cp. How does he duel without cp exclusively though? You would have to commit that character to being a non-cp character, that's the only way. Even then would still happen.

just noticed that it's Orbservatory Prior, not Observatory Prior. at least it didn't take me as long to notice as it did atronach/atronarch and nirnhoned/nirnhorned.

If you want to look like a mage, your options for heavy armor are pretty slim. Maybe try Assassin's League, Apostle, Dominion, or Ebonshadow. For legs, Daedric or Celestial I think would look good with any of those. Also Xivkin shoes.

it's a mere ~300 armor loss to go head instead of chest, and your look becomes a great deal more consistent.

What do the daedric light legs look like? I can't find a picture of them.

I wish there were light leg slot that had a skirt look to them so I could pair them with a heavy chest and still keep the robe silhouette.

The original question of
>So you just stop dueling after 50?
was mocked with
>after 50
because before and after 50 both have CP for dueling. The only way to duel without CP is to do it on the cyrodiil nocp server.

I haven't gotten my free morrowind mount yet, is that normal?

Certain motifs have waistcoats and skirts for the legs slot, like Daedric. Really wish they could be toggled though, most motifs have all these dangly bits that I don't want.

o fuk

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, check out the links in the OP, eso-styles.faerylands.eu/ is a personal favorite of mine. Easy browsing tool for motifs, and it updates very quickly when new ones get added. Only problem is the images are a little low-res.

That nord has point ears

I prefer eso-styles.com/master-style-index/

>visit every single guild trader
>no covenant shield chapter anywhere

literally check mournhold

vDSA when

I barely play but I make at least 1 million average a week and have nothing to spend it on. Several million just rotting in my inventory, I don't have a house yet, what house do I buy?

I'm not subscribed and never buy crowns or anythings. I'm kinda annoyed Earth Tear cavern is crown only, it's like a dream home for me in real life even. I don't like any of the gold-purchasable notable homes- they all seem stuffy and a bit too clean. Considering I don't have any home, I'm considering Mournoth Keep. Should I?

first time playing

is it worth it to put skill points in blacksmithing for stuff like "see ore better" or is that a total waste? same question with the larceny/stealing stuff skills.

>is it worth it to put skill points in blacksmithing for stuff like "see ore better"
Honestly it really only helps with herbs really
But I still put points in the other crafts

It helps, but don't bother putting points into Keen Eyes for runestones, since you can already see that shit glowing from a mile away.

Only if we do it with a Stamplar DPS, NB Tank, Sorc Healer and MagDK DPS.

true, I'll finally be able to wear valkyn skoria without looking like a meta faggot

You fucking hipster.

>not summoning nirnhorned atronarchs
bonus round: you don't pronounce it "atronak," do you? because it's "atronock."
speaking of the Orbservatory Prior, i never expected to end up loving Sotha Sil this much. ESO Clockwork City was fucking excellent.

yes. it's nice. hell, i might buy it for a getaway/wayshrine home, now that you mention it. it's even got this little place that i think only sorcs can get to, via LIGHTNING BLINK, so you can stick stuff themed for any sorc you might have there, if you're that autistic (i am).

and share with us how you make this mad dosh without playing, if you'd be so kind

>enjoyed ESO Fashion's video of Mournoth to make sure it was the one i was thinking of
but this reminds me, does nearly everyone use the over-the-shoulder camera position? i think a dude in the last thread was hating on it, and i absolutely agree with that basic sentiment. max-distance centered+raised camera (and first-person, depends on what i'm doing) master race, represent.

yeah

mournoth is fuckin poop
buy literally anything else

>and share with us how you make this mad dosh without playing, if you'd be so kind
I log on, do daily crafting, get the luck of the gods. Aetheric Ciphers, several really luck extremely rare craft recipe drops, Aetherial dust, ~30 Tempering Alloys a week from really lucky refines from really luck surveys, writs, etc. I do random vet dungeon every other day, join a CoA2 run already up to Valkyn, get a divine helm, get payed 120k to trade it, etc. At 6.8 mil funds right now, I have zero gear needs and no expenses.

It's not the answer you want but it's the answer. For the record I believe I have higher drop rates on a lot of good things the more recipes I know, I have learned almost every recipe that I've come in possession of first, so I know a huge amount of random furniture crafts for example.

well christ

but no, that answer is entirely satisfactory, as i was already happy with my own, normal-mortal-luck-based income

>less than 100 magicka difference between blue and purple necro
>blue sells for under 1k, epic sells for over 20k
wat