ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DswsihVNRiE
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ3GNGBZ3Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=F-nuV36fvgQ
acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Fighter's_Honor_(Legacy)
mwomercs.com/events/73
youtube.com/watch?v=vyxLUrwrNG4
youtube.com/watch?v=c-qYyNQyQeE
pastebin.com/r5j65VrS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Single engine planes

Does anyone know if it's possible to like, emulate AC: Xi? It was an iphone game, and the main ace is a voiced character in ACX, falco 1 or something.

If anything, double engined jetfighters are less safe than single engined jetfighters.

Reposting my Yellow Livery.

If anyone plays, it's Polygon Camo in Camo Grey and Camo Light Grey (Battleship Grey would really fill it out IMHO), with NUMBER - 1 and NUMBER - 3 decals and four instances of SQUARE #2, all in Turmeric.

Make a wizard squadron one

The customization isn't even close to freeform in this game; by chance I had the grey colors onhand and there was already a polygon pattern reasonably close to the one on Yellow squadron so I could just fill in the rest with carefully placed square decals for the yellow trim.

Your best bet for fudging it would probably be an Applejack pattern with suitable colors of grey, blue, and white; good luck trying to recreate the OADF insignia, though.

CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAYYY

Is Robotech : The Macross Saga better than SDF Macross?

Fuck no

youtube.com/watch?v=DswsihVNRiE
Korean Macross

Looks like shit

Japan > Korea

LOOK
HARD
AT
THE
TRUTH

I just shit in my diapers

Diarrhea?

>tfw AC7 is closing in
>got my PS4 pro with a decent TV
who /hype/ here
I would like to know which buddies can I tag along while playing AC7

2018 is only less than a week away. I hope they'll roll out new details at the beginning of the year. Another New Year Showcase event with Bamco, perhaps?

This general is so ded

We've always been dead, but our real strenght is being able to
LIVE
IN
DEATH

I suppose making a "sprite sheet" with all the frames would be a massive undertaking to make and divide. It'd be nice if you could post an imgur with the textures with nazi imagery so we can edit it.
Was it iOS or Android based? Those have emulators floating around, some commercial and some freeware.

It's an iOS game, was pretty good, but rather short sadly.

I just checked and there doesn't seem to be an iOS emulator yet. I was going to say that if you have the .apk file you can pick up MEmu, but that's an Android format and emulator. An emulator which has various issues, but that's beside the point here.

>can't decide wether to put this in my "shit cum funpost" or "general aircraft" folder

Reminder for anyone that is interested that there is a VC4 stream where we might see gameplay in about 45mins

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kM-Bjdl9pQ

The Su-47 is already a shitpost, what do you think?

Brady's gonna be ded for a while because of power surge bullshittery
Since 2018 is nearly here, what are your hopes and dreams for AC7?
I'd love a coop mode to play with buddies, possibly taking place at the same time of the SP campaign but showcasing a different perspective.
The Su-43 is top tier looking with that UPEO livery though.
Less safe = more radical

Yeah I'll post them on imgur, since it seems to be the most reasonable way.
Also should I stick with wolfenstein esthetics for levels?
And are you still want to try changing enemies, should I include them there?

But it's S-32 in your picture, buddy.

I think sticking to Wolfenstein aesthetics would be best, but you make the call.
I'll procure Wolfenstein sprite sheets to edit them, unless you already have those. The weapons were rifle, shotgun and minigun/machine gun, right? What are the SS soldiers armed with?

Pistols mostly. The original guys drop only ammo. I don't think the MP guy is in the Doom wad

Sure, I'd keep the Wolf stuff mostly or part of the Doom tiles that work with it like stone walls or floors.

>spoiler
RIP

They drop bullet ammo that is used by both pistol and chaingun though it looks like they have MP-40.
As for weapons, original wolfenstein had pistol, machingun, chaingun, rocket launcher and flamethrower.
But I think there is no reason to remove Doom 2 shotgun and either plasma gun or BFG can be changed to TLS.
You also may want to take a look at Doom 2 SS soldier sprite sheet because it differs a bit from original one.

As for dropping textures on imgur, I won't be able to so for the next 6 hours, but I'll definetly do that.

>man portable TLS
A Spartan laser? I'm all for it.

Belka has a serious lack of exploitable icons, though. It does set it apart from most "not nazi Germany" countries, but sometimes it's a shame. The roundel doesn't have quite the same potetial for over-the-top imagery.

>post wrong picture
>don't realize it's the wrong one because it still fit

All Belka really has is the roundel and the flag, so idk what the Party symbol would be, or if they even have one.

>skip through it
>Imperial T-34
>Submarine as a base at some point
>VC1 levelling system
>VC1 like maps
>VC1 gameplay
Looks good, but a shame that they didn't connect a bunch of big maps with the VC2/3 sector system by the looks of it. Tank progression seems to be like VC1 too going by the menu layout, so probably no more APCs and light tank fuckery, but who knows.

The Triangle thing is probably your best bet. Unless you want to go with a Belkan Knight

Throwing around Grey Men could work too

Plenty of fascist parties have a weapon of some kind on their flags so a sword would work.

Here's that sub, they show the bridge at some point as part of a cutscene and the order was radar support.

For Stier that would actually make sense. But I don't know if they got any logo associated with them

Yeah. I was thinking something like the Lautern knight's head from Sky Crawlers but a sword is alright too.

>two allied tanks
This is going to be fantastic.
>Grey Men
The Grey Men seem to have a penchant for serpentine imagery, Grabacr has a snake on their emblem, Ofnir is an alternate name for Nidhogg.

Well depends on how they handle tanks, but it looks like the Sherman has only 1CP to use, so perhaps they will be useful. The Shamrock costing 2CP just like the Edelweiss made it fairly useless in VC1 except to defend the camp.

On one hand it's good that they just copy VC1 because that means they can't fuck it up, on the other hand I wish they'd taken some stuff from the PSP games, but that seems completely absent from the look of things, none of the classes either. It's even got the same book format as VC1 for the mission select.

Maybe it's a limitation of the engine, since I think it's pretty much the same as the one used for the VC1 Remaster.

>Snakes
Oh no.
But yeah that could be made into a symbol too.

Anybody knows other military games that are similar to VC, with same anime-styled visual but with real-time action instead of turn-based?

Also, do you know any good first-person/third-person shooters with anime visuals?

Ace Combat 3 :^)

Tfw you can't get a particular video game track out from your head
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ3GNGBZ3Z4

Oi Thunder, can you identify this Phantom for me?

None in that style to my knowledge, mostly TPRGs if anything.
Auto Modellista comes to mind because it pulls the cell shading off really well, but that's a racing game.

Fixed the nozzles. I think it looks better now.

Lengthen the upper fore nozzle a bit, it looks very chunky compared to the nozzle in the background.

What the fuck is in that picture?

Left or right one on the plane?

I think the left one needs to be a bit shorter because the upper nozzles are a bit shorter than the lower ones on the YF19. So the opposite of what you said if I understood right.

That's beautiful. That said, the upper left nozzle is too thick. Trim it a bit (from below), and it will be perfect.
A zippo.

Thanks. Here's what I did now.

F-4D produced in 1965 or 1966

I want this song in AC7
youtube.com/watch?v=F-nuV36fvgQ

>hopes and dreams for AC7
I'd certainly hope that AC7 will be well-optimized for PC. As for the gameplay, I hope that the replay value will be great that the game brings back the classic SP new game which allows us to start the campaign over from the beginning with unlocked planefus and gears and use any of them without restrictions. Speaking of which, I hope that the final mission will allow us to pick whatever planefus we like, unlike the JP version of AC3.

Either the X-29A or F-15S/MTD as a playable aircraft, and co-op multiplayer without any bullshit like that idiotic fuel system.

acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Fighter's_Honor_(Legacy)
Damn, look at the trivia section

Actually that article was a good part of the reason I began despising the wiki, before I even came to /aceg/.

Yeah, one of those times when delusional fans think that their idols actually notice them

Who are the Ace Combat-related folks on youtube who ARE worth watching?

ACFan is generally not that bad as hes rather enthusiastic and simply wishes to indulge in the game series he loves, Tomcat171 isnt that bad and warcrimes if you dont mind cancer

Tomcat171 used to be a lot of fun to watch, but has been ded for a while, hopefully comes back with AC7.
Vacs and Jets does some nifty Ace Combat playthroughs and is a very chill dude.
Knight Valfodr does some cool stuff in Infinity and has very well edited montages and other stuff.

Remember to play MWO today: mwomercs.com/events/73

>Tomcat171
Is he the one who made the United States of Shit song mix with soundclips from ACAH?

Zaptroxix. He extended almost every AC OST and I'm waiting fo AC7 OST from him.
youtube.com/watch?v=vyxLUrwrNG4
And I'm gonna say TugaAvenger for the sole reason of creating ACX HD pack and introducing me to PPSSPP ability to change game's textures.

Excellent, thanks.
Optimisation for PC, cross platform multiplayer, and livery editor for true buddyship. Also, giant furballs. I mean, something ten times as big as Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Tomcat171, even though he hasn't uploaded in quite a while.
I'd never heard of him before, but Vacs and Jets seems really nice. I can't quite place his accent, for some reason.

Already done it, but I appreciate the thought. (It's what financed the Yellow livery)

UWSP Jason Chan

youtube.com/watch?v=c-qYyNQyQeE
Kek. Yeah that was him, good shit right there!

>ywn have a qt loyal drone, following you around to cuddle with
Feels bad man

Why would you say that?

>A zippo
Yeah, but what does it lighting on?

>Vacs and Jets
>go see his videos
>never once raises his voice, even when surprised
He's like the Bob Ross of aces.

>comment section on the Air Combat LP
>By far and away the worst Ace Combat game, and the only one I can't find even some enjoy playing, even Assault Horizon has it's moments. But I still love it, for beginning my favorite franchise
What the fuck?

The fuck? Which video is that?
Then again, we're talking about YT comments, and AC at that. We all know their history.

>Belka nukes itself 7 times
What did they mean by this?

First one.

So, what have you done today, buddies?

How do people know so much about planes?

If you like something you'll eventually know stuff about it because you consumed media about it.

Rather quiet here, isn't it?

Getting tired of "enemy goes first" missions in VC3, finally beat one where it has two medium tanks rape your spawn at the start.

Who knows the most about planes? Do you fly jets?

Thunder, probably
And no, just getting my PPL to fly comfy italo sport planes.

Woah, that plane looks /comfy/

Finally a good looking new turret with good stats, we Panzer IV now.

It's pretty good and fun to fly but the maximum take off weight is a bit low.

The idea that this time around they might have learned from their mistakes is bewildering.
Even though 3 already did, AR was so fucking bad on every possible front it went to the stone age
Can't wait for it.

On the off chance, did anyone save a cap of the second part of that Top Gear thing, from their arrival at Scion Air Base to the appearance of The ZOE Tomcat?

I still have the script but it's easier if there's a condensed image floating around.

Working on it.
Also, could you post both first and second part in a single pastebin, please?

Well they're just doing 1 for gameplay again, so like I said I'm a little disappointed. But still very much looking forward to it.
But I think the feedback from AR was so terrible that they might've learned something.

Not looking forward to having to buy a PS4, because they apparently forgot how to port to PC though.

Damn, I thought I did, but it doesn't look like it.

Sure: (Also, much appreciated.)

pastebin.com/r5j65VrS

On request, I started noting the speaker halfway through the second part.

Did anyone get anything aceg or airplane related?

Hopefully it will be just the best parts of VC1 gameplay-wise.
While I liked interlinked maps the PSP games used, I prefer the bigger ones as they are more unique and less exploitable

There it is.

Well I was hoping for a bunch of the big ones to be linked. But we'll see. It looks to be 1:1 as is with the exception of the new mortar class.
The one turn for reinforcements being back again is a bit annoying too, but I guess it makes it less exploitable.

I think it's really just because they took the engine from Remastered and just made a game in that. Anyway at least this means it's not gonna be shit, just back to the old stuff.

I hope the story is alright.

Thanks kindly. Been meaning to get back to this, just wanted to make sure that I could supply the preceding sections in an easy-to-handle format if necessary.

I'm also not a fan about the one turn before the reinforcement arrives, but admittedly most of VC2 and 3 was snipers teleporting between bases oneshotting everything in sight

Story is the biggest unknown,we can only pray

True but on the other hand it made swapping troops a useable tactic, I don't think I used reinforcments all that much in VC1 because they were more often than not unpredictable or impractical.

I still hope that at least some of the customisation from the PSP games survived, but I couldn't read the menus they showed since they were in japanese.

If anything some weeb Ostfront stuff could be interesting.

No problem, buddy. Here are the two parts welded together.