Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14703760
youtu.be/LgYgXNOJr6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Playheart

first for bisu

Just a reminder. If you're playing DBFZ at a local, and you intentionally skip an intro or cutscene,

1. You're banned.
2. I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

We'll see if you still like those animations after seeing them 55451464 times

playblue

I'm skipping all intros on launch week. Don't care about your weeb cinematics.

idk so much about intros, they'll be worn out after seeing them so often, but those special finishing cutscenes? Never skip those

why this rule is not implemented to sfv?

Ill admit I chuckled

Thanks doc

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/14703760

Only honest answers

SFV has the same cutscene literally every single time

If there were dynamic win cutscenes based on character and stage, I wouldn't want those skipped either

Because nobody cares about that game and the intros are weak.

get the fuck out of my arcade you chainsmoking dipshits

>Alice OP
Thank you user
The models are actually really high quality it's just that the lighting in game is fucked sometimes.

play kolin

Do you guys think the next KoF game with presumably a higher budget will be more popular? I really like the look and style of those games but it's even less popular than GG according to steamcharts.

Where's the Kula mod for Kolin?

>haven't fapped in a week
>end up shooting a portion of my load onto my own face

What new fighting game should I buy to erase this feeling? I currently only play Jive at a moderately okay level.

If that leak about Neo Geo Battle Colosseum 2 is real then you can expect a better looking game with a much higher budget

No, because the gameplay just doesn't interest me. It's too chaotic. Nothing against it, just not my thing.

You must be young if thats the first time you have done that.

absolutely terrible op

haha you a bitch now

Is there any lobbies near the east coast? I want to like Weiss but I'm guess I would get demolished online.

Mian is so cute. Why did she have to be stuck in a dead, shit game

How do I get more motivated to play? Difficult to boot a fighter up after a day of work instead of something that requires less mental effort or focusm

Nah, I just masturbate too frequently for this to happen. The holidays took me out of fap schedule.

Im 27 and I think the largest gap Ive spent without masturbating since I discovered it was like 3 days

story costume color 6

Not even concept art can make Kolin attractive

I have a hard time believing that any of the KoFXIV newcomers will ever be in another game even though a lot of them are pretty cool

who cares her playstyle is complete wank, any game with her in it would be worse off no matter how cute she is

Personally I think she's pretty cute

I want to cuddle with her.

Eat a cheetoh every time you win a match. Or give yourself a handy.

youtu.be/LgYgXNOJr6Y

Play succ.

I plan to get Marvel Infinite and play Captain Marvel + Monster Hunter as a team

Get local friends to play it. It's a lot more fun to play against and learn alongside someone in the room with you than people online

anyone got the anime girl kissing tekken?

>too embarrassed to go meet people because no friends / not that good at fighting games / too old

Now what?

Just bought SF V, who is a good begginer toon?

>toon

enough

Is tekken 7 season pass/deluxe edition worth it?

>toon
:^)

really though, someone like Cammy, Ken, Ryu (even though he sucks he's still good for beginners), Necalli, Nash

there are only a few really 'difficult' characters to use in SFV, imo at least.

@199898510

>I have a hard time believing that any of the KoFXIV newcomers will ever be in another game
Nah there's definitely a good number that I could totally see returning. Hein, Nelson, Bandeiras, Luong, Kukri, Mian, Shuun Ei, Meitenkun, and Alice I'd see coming back somewhere else down the line. Not all of them at once of course, but you could totally throw Luong on a new Women Fighters Team or Nelson could be on a boxing team, Bandeiras could be on a ninja team, etc. I don't see the XIV roster being abandoned.

>her playstyle is complete wank
wat

>really though, someone like Cammy, Ken, Ryu (even though he sucks he's still good for beginners), Necalli, Nash

>there are only a few really 'difficult' characters to use in SFV, imo at least.

I actually disagree whole heartedly with your list. Easy to play characters in street fighter imo are the ones who's anti air is the easiest (crossups included). In the post invincible DP world, I would argue the only one that's easy on that list is Necalli.
Nash's anti airs are inconsistent (as far as I know they're like what, stHK, and cr. MP)
Cammy's as well, also her pokes aren't that great
Ken suffers a lot of the same problems as Ryu

I would argue, despite being charge, MBison and Guile (save for his boom loops on midscreen) are easy beginner characters. Urien too.

i hope dbfz grows the offline fighting game scene

sfv has always been a bit forced and it seems like anime fighters are taking a break until they get updates
a flashy dbz marvel is the ultimate normie bait

soul calibur 6 is going to help too but the sc5 gameplay and small character select are already red flags

can I get a quick rundown on bison, guile and urien? not sure who to unlock first, guile or urien?

guile is a zoner, he spams fireballs to keep you out and if you jump on him he springs up and kicks you in the face. he's patient but his offense is relentless once you slip up and he finds his moment. he's basically a defensive wall.

urien is somewhat similar but much more offense oriented. he also has a fireball so he can zone but he can also just as easily take the offensive and pressure you hard. his VT is a mirror that bounces enemies off it if they collide which lets you do goofy juggling shit, he's kind of technical in that regard. he's not nearly as defensive as guile

Goodnight /fgg/

how come you under night bros never talk about hilda? she looks so cool in her crouch and block stance

>Cammy's anti airs are inconsistent, as are her pokes
spot the bronzie

MBison; has frame traps out the ass but no consistent reversal. So someone thing you can do on opponent's wakeup is st.HK into dfHP->MP->Scissor Kick. Headstomp lets you pull a lot of shenanigans for baiting anti airs out. His st. jab leads into a tick throw. He has a forward throw loop in the corner (though that'll go in AE). Only one real anti air in the form of cr. HP. You can with some success land an anti air off of jab, but be very careful trying that. 3 frame normal on standing light kick. V Skill catches fire balls which is not really that great and arguably his VTrigger is mediocre (you can chain EX moves together, no longer have to charge during the duration, and you can cross up an opponent through a forward dash). Forward dash always has the ability to go through fireballs (really difficult and not that great). Slow walkspeed so you're going to have to get your opponents blocking with medium kick and then attempt to dash in.

Guile; No 3F normals, so escaping frame traps is a little rough. Has one of the best fireball games in the game which consists of a really fast fireball, and a really slow fireball. Anti air options out the ass; cr. HP, air throw, df. HK, and flash kick. So you can claim a spot on the screen, throw a light sonic boom, then move behind that. One fun thing you can do is do a b. LK which causes you to do a bazooka knee (meaning you can play rush down with him). Cover that with a boom if you try that though. Recovery will get you hit. He's got great pokes in the form of f.MK and b. MK. They can get you space and pick off normals. Guile has a low skill floor, but a tremendous skill ceiling. You can easily do 20 hit combos at midscreen off a jump in (something like; jHK->St HP->cr. MP->Light Boom->VTrigger->Forward Dash->St. HP->cr. MP->Medium boom->3x Booms->Bazooka Knee->Super. And that's all one combo). VT just lets you throw more booms (and those booms let you do some really stupid combos).
(Cont'd)

Hilda is old and busted. Wagner is the new hotness.

SFV season 4 announcement when?

why would someone do this

Ah come on brah, you have back MP and st. HK. I've seen both of those get stuffed on cross up. And now that her Dragon Punches are shit, what's she to do for anti air? Air throw? What a joke.
And what do you push in neutral? st LK? st. MK? Priority system dictates that any character with a footsie button of the hard variety that reaches out far, she loses on a counter hit. You don't even have instant air cannon spike anymore.

Redpill me on Necalli. Is he ok if I’m bad at charge characters? Ultra Silver here.

now THIS is bronze

He's braindead so you'll love him

Explain why you think that. What is "wrong" about that post.

he's got a single charge move and in VT it doesn't need charging if used in a combo. Necalli is super easy and super strong

i'm gonna go pro in DBFZ guys

this post lmao
just lmao

>And what do you push in neutral? st LK? st. MK?
post cfn

you think cammy b.mp isn't good and you think AA dp isn't good. there's nothing to even argue here, you're just wrong

I don't know i found it on some nips twitter

ONORE

they are still much stronger than other characters' anti-air options. The fact that you can rattle off 2 dedicated anti-air normals, an air throw and then completely discredit the DP option that has INVINCIBILITY TO AIR MOVES is just pure bronze.

>Arcsys doing Dragon Ball Gay when they could make another HnK game on the Xrd engine that's actually balanced

Shitty hag.

You fags are worse than jojofags and w40kfags combined.

I’m a Menat main though

hags need love too

>one win away from getting back to where my LP was when I started for the night
>4-10 since and deranked

Why can't I just drop this so I can go to the store before it closes?

Well you're bald, ugly, and mentally fat

Which Street Fight V girl has the best feet?

Why is he so based?

what is mentally fat? he just thinks he's fat?

what am I suppose to do with young Zeku?

old Zeku is super good on his own. great zoning and high damage short combo.

I don't see any reason to switch to the Strider form. am I missing something?

If you're serious about grinding up, pick an amount to stop on loss. I stop playing for the day when I lose 4 out of 6 sets, or three in a row. Don't play when tired or angry.

Fat ugly selfish hags dont.

Its worse than being retarded

They all have bigger feet than Shaq.

What possible evolutionary reason could Tien need a third eye there for? How is that helpful in any way?

Is Old Zeku only viable and good for beginners?
He seems really simple and I don't know when to switch to Young Zeku.

Ryu has 3 (b. HK, st. LP, and cr. HP) yet no one seems upset about that. And he has a phenomenal dedicated Air to air move in the form of j. MP (which can link into super). And his DP doesn't push him far forward (or require a super specific spacing). Also you know that you have to get to 5F to get air invincibility? Yet no one is up in arms. Also what's cammy's option for dealing with cross ups? BMP has a good forward hit box but it's pretty shitty on the backside. Ryu can jab those at least.
See above. It might stuff a deep jump in, but at cross up range in Cross Up throw loop fighter 5, you want someone who can hit that shit.

He didn't evolve a third eye, he opened it.

Menat.

Tien isn't even human

play P4A. Also Naoto for Cross Tag when?

No one really knows yet, but there are serious holes in O. Zeku's gameplan that Y. Zeku doesn't have and vice-versa, you need to use both depending on screen position, meter, and depending on the matchup. If you need some serious help, look up AutoMattock on youtube, he has a great Zeku tutorial along with some matches

Why is no one talking about Fighting EX Layer?

I had alot of fun with it and I want blair to get some gameplay already

>mfw DBZF fails

I can't wait