>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/9pv8sf
poal.me/i9mdxi
youtube.com/watch?v=9aZWezy7of4
poal.me/u5xna]
poal.me/x7p8f9]
youtube.com/watch?v=4t-GV4XcJak
poal.me/uooyia]
poal.me/xhvmb7
youtu.be/T4tIi2Q_LWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cGipB1dd_Xw
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66478007
poal.me/id7ws4
twitter.com/T_kamina/status/945545108182540289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/feg/

YOUR MOM'S A WHORE.

Best Mom thread
DELETE this. Mom is pure!

I love Artoria! I want to hold her hand and go on dates with her! Artoria is the best girl and wife!

poal.me/9pv8sf

News doko

My original idea was some kind user would want to be a DM/GM for a 1-3 player game, but CYOA might work too. It'd require some dedication on the writer's part though.

>Part One shit
Yawn.

Let's do something productive

let's just write a HGW one post at a time
but first, who will be the protagonist?
poal.me/i9mdxi

I will try and write a storyline and have you faggots vote on certain things

not even fan arts can make Raikou not hideous

Stay warm and toasty out there, /fgog/.

>Raicow thread
I can't be bothered. See you guys next thread

This, as much as I like the idea of putting /fgog/ in the name it would definitely get shitpost-y real fast. I remember there were some anons who tried to start a podcast a while ago that fell off pretty quick.

>Fate is 1st

Kocchi da *unzips dick*

Is Fate the bravest anime franchise for genderbending known historical figures?

>not liking Raikou
Being gay is not okay user

The answer is clear, I'm the main character.

Rance.

Sieg, but instead of Siegfried he can transform into Arjuna and his name is Arju

Just started this. What am I in for?

This but he's also adopted by Kotomine Kirei.

>Kocchi da *unzips dick*

I would be willing to write if this doesn't take off/you want some extra help, user. I'm also down for a tabletop of some kind but that might be harder to keep everyone filled in on unless we just linked a blog in the OP every thread or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aZWezy7of4
>NA memes

Punished Musashi.

I'm this user. I can't fucking write

>44 degrees celsius

I can now cook sunny side ups on the drive way

100% Pure and unadulterated Japanese wank

Grand Cuter Sachiko when?

Moe!

You probably missed the secret singularity anyway

The lore is fun but the gameplay and story is pure shit, only marginally better than Agartha.
In fact, at least Agartha had Mega Herc. Shimousa has nothing going for it gameplaywise.

Me is a young aspiring magus from [poal.me/u5xna]

One day, he was chased by shady men wearing mage robes.. and then.. [poal.me/x7p8f9]

I'm the user you responded to. I go to school for writing so I'm happy to take the reins/help out if you've got some ideas.

A literal blogpost might incite shitposting for days, but it might also be fun if people wanted to read what happens, so it'd be up to you/whoever wants to DM. I know I have a very old mock up homebrew system that me and a few estranged friends came up with for creating magi.

continue

youtube.com/watch?v=4t-GV4XcJak
>Gilkek will be BTFO for the next 100 years

Wew lads.

It made a ton of faggots who can't get good at a simple phone game assmad over being incompetent. Pretty good gameplay in my books.

>posting polls on /fgog/
>posting during SEAnigger hours
This is doomed to fail.

How do i complete the new mission for the 30 quartz?

This user here , as a separate suggestion maybe instead of a homebrew system you could just decide to pick two people of which to roleplay/decide the main characters' actions and go from there as some sort of free form style.

>meltfags ruin shit as always
Well you tried.

>Fate contribution is having Gil BTFO
kek

Meltfags aren't the only ones who don't like Kiara and Kiarafags. Your boogieman isn't big enough.

>Me is a young aspiring magus from [Rin's Anus]
>One day, he was chased by shady men wearing mage robes.. and then..
Me suddenly had a train of thought about how Kiarafags were BTFO beyond salvation but reality snapped him back in that thinking about that doesn't help on the trouble he's having right now.

After running a few blocks across the street, he went down to an obscure passage and ended up in an empty warehouse.. and then.. [poal.me/uooyia]

poal.me/xhvmb7

So that gives you the right to shitpost and derail the poll? Haha alright, thanks for proving my point that people like you make this place into a shithole.

When I try to buy quartz it tells me I have to verify my account by sending in a picture of my ID and credit card to google, is there any way to reopen my account other than doing that?

>Quantity = Quality

Does this mean the most obscure shows have the best doujin?

>he's STILL HERE

youtu.be/T4tIi2Q_LWc

I'm by no means a tabletop person but since I write a lot I could probably help whip up a plot/help with writing, I'll have a lot of free time for the next month because of break.

If you all want to chat we can talk over Discord or something if that's easier.

>Implying I'm even a meltfag
I told you your boogieman wasn't big enough.

He's in the previous thread too.
He's that lonely I suppose.

>Meltfags pretending not to be the ones behind the shitposts
Nice try you CCCucks but I see through your attempts

WHERE ARE MY KOYAN/VICCI/DAJI FANARTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure, I too have too much time on my hands. Want to share it out in the open or do you want to use a throwaway?

You'll get another Asanagi bad end cuck doujin for your precious granjew, no worries my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGipB1dd_Xw

Guy's alone in japan waiting for ero doujins, he needs the shit posting.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66478007

So why can't Santa be a heroic spirit?

TM hasn't sunk that low.
Yet.

SHOOOOBU

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

Why is that low

Why isn't there any art of Musashi pleasing 2 dogs at the same time

>HGW using poll
retard

Wait until she's playable for more.

I want her to sit on face and call me useless at everything except being her furniture.

He'd be too powerful

I love armpits so much.

Sure, it's Mimi#6895. I'll be on for a while longer tonight so just DM me whenever, that goes for you too other user.

>After running a few blocks across the street, he went down to an obscure passage and ended up in an empty warehouse.. and then..
Rin appeared out of nowhere and offered Me the best night of my life for only $20, being tired and almost out of breath, Me wasn't able to comprehend what she meant immediately then suddenly, Me heard a voice in his head saying that "Kiarafags were BTFO beyond salvation" coupled with a tingling sense in his dick that felt warm and powerful.

After a few moments, his pursuers arrived at the entrance of the empty warehouse as Me and Rin prepared themselves for what is about to happen. Within the crowd of hooded men, a person that what seems to be their leader stepped forward, he removed his hood which and turns out that he was a GBF shill after all.

And then.. poal.me/id7ws4

user our Santa this year was Attila the Hun who is actually a girl and an alien riding on a flying sheep.

Stop, everyone keep changing their votes

>no hairy armpits

>literally ignoring the results of the poll
Fuck off

Second Douman doujin.

>(you) are literally a slut
I though (you) were pure? wtf bros

>Second
We only know his name and design but he already got doujins, amazing.

Did they forget about this guy? I really thought he was gotta be the bad guy in Salem.

This really isn't worth a response

If you're going to talk about RPGs, please do some research on actual forums like BL beforehand. It isn't that hard if you give the idea some reasonable foresight and know what you want to get out of it.
Also /fgog/ isn't the best place to recruit players.

Ain't me, I just kept the shitposting in the last thread, and now I'm just checking this one before heading out to nakano/akiba. I'll see you faggots later
I might even scan stuff from comicket if anyone has requests, but it's fucking fate, I doubt any of them will go unscanned

Salem is irrelevant.

Disappointed for not being able to see some sideboob

I bet he's in cahoot with or want to summon outer gods.
Just wait for anniversary.

twitter.com/T_kamina/status/945545108182540289

Kotomine through the ages

hot+evil+mysterious

>secret singularity
It's not nice to lie.

Absolutely disgusting