youtube.com/watch?v=NsGrfU5buKc
twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ladder jam and life

youtube.com/watch?v=hg_sFVBzn-A

twitter.com/PartinGBigBoy/status/945918379243683841

He's live again

is it that bad

its hilarious. i wish i had friends like that. im probably going to watch it again, leave it on in the background while i do stuff. there are a lot of really funny moments i might make clips of, or at least save a timestamp

ah
hello

yeah it kinda made me want to see what happened on day1 or 2 but they were nostalgia tripping hard. nony was slaying shit too

youtube.com/watch?v=NsGrfU5buKc

xd

haven't posted a neetcret in a while, simple one:
always bring some food and a drink to your room before going to sleep, never want to wake up hungry or thirsty only to have the kitchen blocked by guests who you do not want to interact with

never live with guests

nutmeggg

jailhouse acid

at least parting doesn't look like he's living in jail

looks like major didnt make it in to code s this time

i had his stream on for bgm but he kept screaming in gook
its weird af seeing these guys who i haven't seen since they kids playing in the gstl all grown up

im gonna give the six deuce a try comm, love you guys

twitch
.tv/innovation_s2

gook

googism

Chink. Gook. Small dick. Nerd. Weak. Fob. Being teased for your parents doing nails or dry cleaners. Small eyes. Girls saying to you “I’m not into Asians”. Asians aren’t athletic. You’re … (fill it in) because you are Asian. Bullies saying, “pork fried rice” with an accent.

Imagine all the things that bullies, racists, and all the haters said to you about you being an Asian Male. You feel that pain, anger, sorrow, and just frustration. The pain of being emasculated by being born an Asian Male … IT FUCKING SUCKS.

For me, I hated being Asian. I hated it so much that I made fun of my fellow Asian brothers. I despised Asians who stuck together. I judged every guy in my orchestra class. I made fun of the Asians in my high school with the so-called Caucasian “bullies” I was with. I even teepeed a Chinese immigrants house…despite feeling an immense guilt inside of me. I saw the father coming out yelling at us when we did and it reminded me of all the racism my parents faced while doing nails and dry cleaners. I even tried to be friends with the Caucasian kids even though all I was to them was a laughing joke. I was the target and butt of their jokes. Everyday they used my Asian identity and me so they can have power over me.

ye asians have it bad
look at what happened to ling

gook

STFU !!

rogue vs root cj entus herO is on

ah yes
root gaming
the most professional of teams

i donated to the root gaming NA gamer house's gofundme

brap

anything going on

iem korean qualifiers in like 5 days

ohhh... hmm why do they do them a week apart...

i just really let loose on my toilet ho boy

dont call me a ho

kim joon ho boy