>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunnthra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have too much Armor March because I main dragons, not armors so the green rolls on the new banner aren't appealing at all to me this time outside of the new unit. How many Armor March fodder do you have /feg/?

Oneesama!

RUKINA !

quick guide for anyone unsure how these skills work

Reminder to let them know

Hol up

Who made this thread?

>everything about this design
We need more shotas.

Remember to tell IS to tell Yura to fuck off.

>forgot to take my name off in the OP
Whoops

Reminder to complain about BST creep

raul, now keep posting like the pathetic slave you are. he controls this general and theres nothing you can do :)

Why is she always looking away /feg/?

I said
>You forgot FE1-FE7 in the survey
>Stop BST Powercreep
>Stop FE13/14 pandering

Will they be stupid enough to include the new units on the January 1 banner in the update?

Is Gunnthra free?

I talked about that and demoting a ton of 5 star shitters like Merric.

Alright, someone red pill me.
What are my chances to get Bridal Charlotte on the next banner?

She's my only unit I have actually regretted not getting.
But she's being hidden behind a Fjorm and Spring Lucina as well come next banner.

Gonna aim to have 100 or so orbs come banner end but the color snipe seems shit as well.

>JP gets a nice name like Suriizu
>we get Gunnthraghh
C'mon.

Brave Rein soon™

>Big sis arrives out of nowhere
>spoils you with 8% banner
>On a horse and BTFO's Cecilia
>Gives hope to Anti-Reddithart movement
This is it

What game did you compare FEH to for those questions?
I said Duel Links

>more game modes
>more content
>no pvp
Hope they listen

>Will they be stupid enough to
Yes

>an actual good onee-san
>in FE
I'm not ready

they'll probably be part of the story missions

>pulling blue

>even more cavs in arena for free wins

Yeah, in Japanese. Which is a big problem especially when half the fucking titles are missing, even FE7 is missing despite released in US. I fucking hate Treehouse so much right now.

predict the next eckesachs forge skill, /feg/!

Is anyone else okay with their waifu/husbando not being added for a while because it gives them a beter chance of boosted stats/prfs and shit?

I think the feh comic is the best thing to come from feh

>not a single new free unit at all
>less new content than any previous month to date
>one of the new banners was put in in November and the other was being sat on for a year+
>only one rerun freebie worth a shit (Michalis)
Holy shit this has been the worst month in FEH history.

Hone Dragons, at last

Here they are.
>mfw we Pokemon now

what did you guys put for the "tell us what event you'd like to play" question? I'm on it right now and am looking for ideas

Everyone do the fucking survey. It's the only way they will improve.

Gunnthra > Fjorm

but half of that is fucking wrong

You'll need a lot of luck to get her in 100 orbs. Basically, although not actually, your chance of getting her is 8/3 or 2.67, which is actually lower than if she was on banner.

Prepare to build a hate for Lucina and Fjorm

>fjorm infantry
>new hero is cav
That means the last 2 are amored and flying. Wonder which will be colorless

What a garbage design.

dc, vengeful, or bold. Please give him something

Ya know, I'm really glad IS is taking feedback and still cares about the game. Hope this survey means we'll be getting more gamemodes and fixes to a lot of issues the game has like the 5 star pool, AA, and the powercreep.

I just typed in "Raid"

Hone Idunn

>Gives hope to Anti-Reddithart movement
You sorry fool. She will not protect you from the cancer, she will join it.

Distant Counter

Repost;

Jesus Christ, why are her hips so fucking thick?

nothing happens when I click the link for the survey

Those hips are against the law in 48 countries.

What is 8% divided by 3? Until we know for sure account rolls aren't seeded you just assume it's that.

I want Al to be the next powercreep unit just to see how triggered /feg/ will be

A reason to have a fucking friends list

You got multiple free units this month though, 1 per new banner. And they can be new to you.

Thread not made by TharjaAnon here:

such as?

Hope it's red flying and colourless armour. Fliers don't deserve more good stuff.

Can we get some actual FE characters instead of shitty donut steels?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunnthra

it's actually entirely correct. his biggest problem, though, is not explaining "when this is active, your CD ticks down by 2 when the above happens" or "when this activates, your CD ticks down by 1" or having killers which "permanently, your CD is 1 less than usual"

I talked about it being cool if they emulated the Mystery Dungeon dungeons where you start at level 1 and have to work your way up a dungeon gaining levels and resources in a randomly generated dungeon, fighting a boss at the end.
Oh and also raids.

reroll tomorrow

>>Gives hope to Anti-Reddithart movement
>when she gives blessings to her fellow horses
>when she bumps up merged horses in arena score
>when she's about to make horse cancer go terminal

Why does everyone in Heroesverse have two tone hair?

I told them to add an event where you could use your friends' Heroes like the Voting Gauntlet.

Are they doing this lengendary thing every month?

dem hips.

3 range -6 def debuff

>Tempest is not a mini
>that means the free Hero won't be a rerun
Your patterns means nothing to IS. The fire one will probably be Levantine and the earth will be Veronica. Or who the fuck knows at this point.

I know, I know, I'm just bitching about localization instead of translation.

Fuck off, Supreme_lord

blease, this is all I want

They suggest a co-op mode of sorts with the final questions. That actually sounds fucking great. I'd like if it you could team up with friends and shit. I dunno if cross-OS play can be a thing though. Wonder how that would play out...

Not to keen on the idea of town-building, though. They suggest that you can invade towns but whales will, without a doubt, dominate this mode. It would be unfair to us plankton.

>Gunnthra is in
>Mikoto will be there someday

He is long gone buddy

Check his twitter

My +8 arena core just got doomed to face blessed up ponies for life. She is another enabler.
I finally just hit the meme zone with +10 randos like Hinata too.

Why tomorrow? Im using 2 phones to literally get WTharja. Also tomorrow as 28, right?

Steady Breath, SON

>the dynamic duo finally gets a third party member

>Would you like to play a mode where the game can advance depending on how long you leave the app off?
What

Shit that sounds fun as fuck.

The new fotm slut looks like shit.

Man these OCs fucking suck. Can they stop shoving them down my throat already?

>At the start of each turn, if unit’s HP >= 50%, inflicts Atk/Spd -6 on foe on the enemy team with lowest Def through its next action.

Say goodbye to your WewLaD glass canon mages fuckers.

Do you guys talk about the other games as well or is 90% of the discussion about the mobile game?

Using 3 friends heroes with your own and raids against bosses like Medeus and Idunn.

idle shit.
theres people that actually enjoy that

>
Not to keen on the idea of town-building, though. They suggest that you can invade towns but whales will, without a doubt, dominate this mode. It would be unfair to us plankton.
Yeah, I already don't want town sim shit in FEH... but now that you mention this, holy shit I am recalling horrors of these shitty games with town sims. Like there's this game called Zombie Girls or something and reading the customer reviews/comments it's endless chain of people complaining how chinese whales just dominate everyone and steal units from new players, making game unfun. IS should stay away from such concepts in FEH with a 10-foot pole.

*uses Harsh Command*
heh, thanks for the free buffs

Crafting time stuff? Although that advances while ingame too normally.

Or like in Bravely Default the village works the same way, where you repair or build stuff on an hours long timer.

Wew lad TharjaMutt made this thread

I want mommy Gunnthra to shove her cock down my throat

>was gonna keep using Cecilia because she still cucks Lyns that aren't Firesweep Cancer Affinity
>realize Lyns generally have the worst def on any team so new big sis cucks her by simply existing on the map

Hmmmmmm hopefully her def isnt complete trash

BOEY STOP

I am literally dumb and can't read, can heavy blade stack with itself or does the description say it can't stack with resolute blade?

That one is the reason they added the "i've never heard of this feature" answer

Don't worry, I used it too

Other mobile games have that shit. If you want a non-mobile example, think of the town-rebuilding in Bravely Default.

They are actually getting daily gifts