this is the only one

it sucks, I love playing her but I hate seeing her at the ends of matches

who's the coolest unit and why's it the spetsnaz

>not SAS

GSG9 for me.

discord.gg/edmZgP5

Safe space for shitters

>Still not putting "Siege" in the OP Post

Retards in charge of general creation literally clueless about basic SEO practices.

>in the kids room in oregon there's a cabinet full of green outfits that say "POLIZEI" on them and you can even break the cabinet door to knock over the whole stash
what the heck I never knew this

why does it matter?

Ubi names the only jew "ash"
What did they mean by this?

>someone searches for Siege
>doesn't find the general

yeah why does it matter

I wish Montagne was unavailable in Casual play.

>babby can't type r6g which is shorter than typing siege

why would you not search r6g? or hell why would you specifically only search siege and not rainbow six? if they can't find it because they're that stupid it's their own problem

Should've bought the first season pass, scrub

i still instinctively ctrl+f "siege" sometimes, this general only exists for siege and has nothing to do with any of the other clancyverse games
a decent amount of the people playing siege will have never played any other games in the franchise

It doesn't have anything to do with her ability either

Sigh....

I think she’s actually cute. She ain’t top tier to me (frost is too good to look at and play as) but still. Something about it.

>literally defending objectively bad SEO practices by not putting the name of the game in the general

keep crying faggot, next op I make I'll be sure to leave siege out of it

>not putting the name of the game in the general
It's right there, dumbass. In the op

>it's a Plat III Exclusively Ela/Ash Main can't carry their shitter team episode

My all time favorite re-run!

i want to lick IQ's sexy soles!

It's the name of the franchise, not the name of the game, you fucking retard

Read her bio, her mother was gassed and cremated while she was still in her belly and then she rose out of her mothers ashes

>t. incel

the drawing is ok
the fucking end game model is disgusting though

This is a rainbow six general, not a Siege general, dumbass.

Oh this is just a treat.

>crying this hard because siege isn't in the title
>it was never exclusively a siege thread

Both are ugly tbqh

Throwing nitro cells is the most awkward shit in the world, 1000 hours in and I still hate it

>Siege used to be in the title
>became a common term for lots of people
>objectively SEO best practice to put the name of the game in the OP post somewhere
>idiots defend how it's actually not really necessary

This is the greatest thing ever. It's totally indefensible and you guys are defending this garbage. This is the same reason why Ubisoft gets away with all the bullshit they do cause people can't stop sucking their dicks

you do understand what you're whining about right? why waste your precious half second typing "siege" when you could just type "rsg" like you always could?

How the fuck is this in any god damn way comparable to Ubisoft getting away with shit? This is you sperging like an autist over fucking search terms for a general on Veeky Forums on Veeky Forums. If someone is really trying to find the general to talk about Rainbow Six Siege on they'll find it by just searching r6g or Rainbow Six. And more importantly why in the fuck does SEO matter for fucking generals? I don't want more retards coming here, if they're too dumb to find this thread then they shouldn't be in it. God you're a fucking moron just go away already.

>t. buttblasted Ela main

Buff the Super 90

I'm going to change in the next op

>Rain bow6
>/rsg/

Have fun

God tier:
Ash, Hibana, Bandit, Smoke

>t. incel

Alright I bought the game during the sale and finally got enough rep for another operator, between Jäger, Kapkan and Lesion which one is better for starters?

Jager is the best of those three. Don't buy dlc operators without owning the base operators first.

Don't listen to this copper Buy Ash Then Ela. Only ops you will ever need

t. (you)

t. (me)

This is my first time here and I searched r6 because I'm not a fucking retard and know how generals work

>t. (((them)))

Penta is going to win it all with Sha77e joining the roster. That is so nutty

>inflating you's

shatte wasnt even the star player of ence, it was kanto.

data limits

This game feels so fucking clunky

How the fuck do people peek at insane speeds.

lean on hold instead of toggle

Not him but I thank you immensely, I'm a low IQ individual and didn't think of that before

Just one question does that mean movement while lean is a stupid thing to do in general?

Space Elevator is the most wanted map in the history of Rainbow Six, why hasn't it been added?

imagine being such a triggered little incel you report incel posting
btw im also better tha every single one of you

>no funny webms
wtf is this thread

This isn't funny

Have you thanked Thatcher, the bringer of Elo and the Remover of SJWs and Waifushitters today?

Big surprise, Incelposter and Elaposter happen to be here at the same moment to shit up the thread
>t. same person

>mercy main is back to guzzle more cum
open wide little cuck

>Thatcher and Overwatcher appear at the same time too
Wow clockwork

the only reason this would be acceptable to thatcher is those night vision goggles allow you to see through them when they are off without having to flip them up

So if his shit broke, or he EMP'd himself, he doesn't have to do anything to keep on going

>mfw lost 5 straight placement matches

Whale-Cum back! Want more Whale cock?

so how trash are my stats? I am finally feeling like I am getting the hang of the game and know where shit is and learning to be patient. You shoulda seen my win rate and k/d before. Shit was so negative. Slowly been climbing up and I am almost positive. God I love this game.

>Shots connected 5595
>Shots fired 6

can anyone explain this shit? It's been bothering me.

It's been bugged for a while, a couple of weeks ago the whole statistics server went offline and since then it's been pretty non reliable

Better than mine, but please note i play the game for less than a month and this is literally my first FPS game. (i played a tiny bit of the early doom games as a little kid but that's about it.)

I was never into FPS games before this game happened.

Btw Twitch might surpass Dokkaebi as my most used attacker in the future because my playtime with both of them is pretty close

Dokkaebi and Bandit main here also

how the hell do you hold it while moving then?

you get surgery done to add three extra fingers to your left hand.

>Big wave of new players
>They put barricades on every door because it gives you points
>Literally impossible to move around the map because I have to tear down every fucking door in the way
This game needs loading screen tips something like "Sometimes having clear entries for moving around is better sealing yourself in the objective" or something like that.
Give me your loading screen tips /r6g/

>DON'T PUT YOUR TRAPS NEAR KAPKAN'S EDDS!!
>SHOOT THE DAMN DRONES!
>KEEP YOUR DRONE ALIVE! DON'T SACRIFICE IT JUST TO SCAN AN ENEMY OVER AND OVER
>USE CAMERAS

I really like IQ.

I don't want to objectify her or her feet.

I want to make her happy and help her relax with a nice comfy meal and her favorite netflix show after a hard day at her stressful job.

1. SAS
2.GSG9
3.Spetsnaz
4.FBI
5.GIGN
imo

Sauce

use your thumb as well

I don't think Kommissar Rex is on Netflix.

Why don't you just get a real GF you can do that stuff with?

>tfw no german cougar gf

...at her stressful job of killing people.

>Stats website has an accuracy stat
>it's shots connected vs shots fired

>Rainbow Six Siege is a game where you shoot to tear down barricades and punch holes in walls

This has been bothering me for the last two years

After 10 years of counterstrike, I'm done, the game currently has too many cheaters, it's ridiculous
I wanted to play r6 but installing uplay was a big no for me but now I don't really have a choice if I want to play a slow paced/strategic fps
does r6 have a lot of cheaters?

any required watching/reading? that's not in the pastebin?

Mean people who endanger society.

and all the more reason a calm, caring, and compassionate partner would be good for her. To juxtapose her job.

Also if you are new don’t play Castle holy shit I’ve had too many shit Castles this week completely lock up the objective

Siege is a game that is infinitely complex with no real true resource.

Rogue-9 has some interesting videos on the more technical side of the game - and what is good is you don't have to watch them all or mostly. If you see a really broad topic, like on suppressors, Rook armor, muzzle attachments, etc - watch it.

Is ten ops(5 both sides) enough to start comp?

No

castle hibana thatcher all u need for attack
rook bandit ela for def

>Siege is a game that is infinitely complex
Is it though?

do both bomb start beeping when someone plant the defuser or it's only the one who's getting "defused"?

no bunnyhop review this year?