/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>London Pickup 2 Summon
2017-12-26 4:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
5* Nikola Tesla
4* Altria Pendragon (Alter)

>New Year Pickup Summon (Daily) Period◆
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-04 03:59 UTC
5* Arjuna, Karna
4* Altria Pendragon (Alter)
3* Cú Chulainn (Lancer), Medea, Medusa
Trial Quest Period:
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-06 03:59 UTC
Clear Rewards:
Summon Ticket

>Training Grounds AP Cost 1/2 Period:
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-04 03:59 UTC

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/q51ecVM.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ljojwb.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Unrivaled

anyone else struggling to find pages?

OKITA

I'm hungry.

Miko~n

Can't say I am

Daishouri!

Brain: do not roll.
Dick: ROLL, ROLL

The Saint

astolfo with huge dragon penis

>no free shit for new year

There's always event.

So is that all we're getting for New Years? Two tickets and half AP for Training grounds?

>super succ right to 69
Is she the one for me lads?

>I didn't roll those armpits
>Can't even reroll for her anymore
Life is not worth living anymore desu

I finally got my favorite looking servant after a few rerolls, my homies. This time around I will not stupidly burn useful 3* Servants and I will manage my CEs better.

i want to deflower him

Fluffy Servant

UMU!
M
U
!

Hey look, it's my very first Rare Prism.

moo

Enjoy your runaway 2hu.

>Bring the wrong party to exp daily

How do I hold back the desire to spend money on this game? I have no expenses, no friends and very little I enjoy doing. Even so, this game is a complete scam rates wise and spending money on it is fucking retarded.

Even knowing this I still want to do it please help /alter/ I've spent 300 so far since June this isn't smart.

Why is Jeans such a slut?

Fellas we gotta stop masturbating

And of course the rate ups are fucked. For fuck's sake you nigger the previous thread had the updated ones.

The Other Saint

Jesus Christ that's me I've been doing that for the past few days like I see Archer and think yeah, Lancer to counter, then I bring Saber what the fuck is wrong with me

Follow the Buddhist way and be rid of your desires.

I got her with this week ticket, still debating if I want to farm gears or not, as well as snake jewels

I refuse!

I've done that too many times too.

Thankfully my cat who is always is my party has been able to pull through each time.

The many faces of UMU

>half asleep
>decide to farm some exp
>for some reason see the archer and caster icons, so I go full retard and grab my sabers and assassin
>load in
>wake up after a 10k critical

>not throwing extra money away on shit you enjoy
unless you are starving and can't pay rent/live i can't see the problem

post Horta

>no free shit
>no guaranteed gacha
>no shit for christmas
>Karna and Arjuna only in a regular rateup with a bunch of stuff everyone already has
>Reddit and Facebook eat it up and shut down people who complain

The state of NA

This comic makes me wanna roll for gramps

Never. I'm going to lewd Mashu and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Apocrypha just make me loathe Jannu for some reason.

But user, the best gift aniplex usa gave to us is being able to play FGO in english! Be grateful and not a spoiled baby!!

But spending money makes you superior to other people user

Did you grail your Ushi?

Guess I got lucky with today's classes but my exp party is basically Tamacat Waver and a friend's Kaleido jet and 3 extra for bond exp

Are her constant mana transfers the reason why Mashu has 0 cost?

>tfw you will never smashu the mashu

The Slut everyday until she can be worshiped.

TL?

As long as you don't spend your rent money you'll be fine. I work and I only pay for gas and health insurance so I can spend as much as I want on this godforsaken scam

If only she got updated...

daga kotwaru

>Tituria and Tituria use the same lance
>One charges in while the other one shoots cyclone
???

Let's go to sleep already Master

I really like Ushi, but i don't think she would work well with the servants i like to use.

>56 quartz left
Should I try my luck for NP Lv 2 Lancer Artoria, /alter/?

I need more big fat tats

Damn Tituria's sprite looks like shit. I tried her today and it's even worse in motion. The horse was a big mistake.

You don't feel it's a total waste though? I know 300 is dolphin tier compared to some but I barely feel like I've spent anything since rolls can go by so fast.

its 11 AM

_No.

I'll sleep with my daughter-wife Paul.

Nope, I grailed the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh - rightful owner of all the world's treasures, and therefore rightful owner of all my grails.

Nah

I'm in a state of permanent imagination

Just finished the 9x11. I'll try to update it regularly.

50% i.imgur.com/q51ecVM.jpg
100% my.mixtape.moe/ljojwb.jpg

Anyone else dislike shirtless gil?

>Hollow Ataraxia will never be animated because no one wants to deal with Chadvengers tattoos
I'll never roll him in the FP Gacha either

I've spent over 1k USD since NA launched cause my will is weak and my luck is still shit, but I've only occasionally felt it was a waste. I counter that thinking with 'what else would I have spent that money on' and I literally couldn't think of anything worth buying aside from games on the steam sale that I'll never play

9x10, actually

Only fujos and homos like shirtless Gil.

It looks more natural to me than with the armor on.

I am your father in law

Did they just skip Bryn and Beowulf?

Yeah, same with Cu. It's for the fujos and the gays but it's really annoying. Even if you change portraits and battle sprites Gil will always be shirtless on that screen.

You could invest it and make money off it.

Excuse me for liking the final art I invested my mats into

Unique SEAmonkey experience

Are you me?

I have his sprite armored. I like that his final ascension art is armored while his my room art is shirtless. That way only I can see him with his shirt off, while nothing appears out of place to others on the support screen or for gameplay purposes. Then again, I'm the homosex.

>hate lolicons and think loli is sick
>thanks to the creeps in this thread I keep dreaming about Jack and Alice sexually abusing me
>get hard whenever I see them now

I fucking hate you people.

The only thing skipped so far is the New Years SSR, and I don't think it's confirmed that we will or will not have it.

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

if youre using imgur, max filesize is 20mb

Clearly you don't hate lolis.

But the final art has Gil wearing his armor you filthy homosexual. The shirtless abomination is the 3rd one. The shirtless thing next to it fucks it up.

My only 5 star. I hope this smile was worth protecting.

Ah the good old "i'm not a lolicon, but i want to fuck a tight loli cunny", a real classic that one.

I have no sense of business, I have a job and it'll pay for my bills for the foreseeable future, that's all I need in life

I want to Mat press the Hari

I profoundly dislike Gil's 3rd skin.
If I weren't so hurting for well-levelled friends, I would delete anyone with him.

Tried uploading the 100% to imgur. After 6 or 7 failed uploads I gave up and went to something I knew would work.

Lolis are for protecting.

Mata Hari's special dance!

tfw not enough Mata Hari doujins

take cat

>close the door, you're letting the stank out

Dumb banana

A perfect body built for mating.