Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon! The squeezer is available. Sub: Splash wall; Special: Stingray

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/

>Patch 2.0.0 gear list
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Delete all octos.

What if your yebby said he no longer found woomies sexually attractive and that his dick was only for octolings?

>it's an octo thread

What's wrong with octos, user?

What if we talked about the game

Why don't you start discussion about the game instead of complaining, user?
Discussion doesn't start out of nowhere, take the initiative

flat is justice

objectively wrong

Okay. What is the best Ranked mode?
Do you think there's a possibility for a new non-Ranked mode being added in the future?

>Woomy
Normal > Side Tentacle > Hime > Pigtails Ponytail (Hat) > Short >>> Tied >>> Pigtails

>Yebby
Bowlcut(+Hat) > Hipster(+Hat) > Bunny Tentacles > Tentacles Back > Hipster > Bald > Bowlcut > Spiked Hair

Rainmaker because one weapon type doesn't absolutely negate the presence of others like blasters do in tower control and bomb rush/bubble blowers/ballers do in splatzones.
basically every weapon that isnt complete shit has a use in rainmaker.

Nope, turf war will be the only non-ranked mode.

You're wrong

Correct

You're wrong.

dumb octoposter

I want woomy posting pedophiles off of my board

>preferring canon chest size is wrong
>giving them non-canon, disproportionately huge tits is ok
???

whos the artist?

Even with more canon sizes they're still leagues better than woomies.

Marie is worst girl.

Octo's are love!

>Posting octos that I don't have
Do that more often

>this thread
I love you /ink/

Why would he delete the truth, user?

I have quite a few octo's that other people don't have. I went and scoured the internet for as many as I could find, made a folder of them all and posted them in one of the discord servers. They're mostly none-lewd though, the lewd ones will take another scouring to find.

>considering saving lewd octos
Don't you fucking dare

It's not my fault that the majority of artists make octo's lewd. Here, have some cute.

I forgot that you uploaded the folder.
I just went through it and there were like 60 that I didn't have
thanks

There was only one "lewd" in that folder but I forgot it had a weird watermark and didn't replace it so here you go. Here's the original.

xth for roller best weapon

>big octotitties
>pencil legs
the artist could have done better

No

I actually enjoy brush, i do wish normal one and nouveau traded specials

Is this to your liking? I'm not the best at making edits but I mess around with them in my spare time.

>bomb rush/bubble blowers/ballers absolutely negating presence of shit in splat zones
do octo brainlets really believe this? 90% of the time you can still maneuver around them and kill them. the only special id say is pretty broken on sz is splat bomb rush

>like blasters do in tower control
Other weapons exist to murder blasters on sight. And turf.

Future Speedy has arrived! Now, to find her past self...

Kids are fucking retards. You're required to play a tutorial to play salmon run..why would you not cap a single golden egg? Spamming this way and we were one away from finishing even without him. Yes I'm fucking mad.

fuck no
a good range blaster is unstoppable on tc

fuck off cennec

You lack proficiency, young padavan. Range Blaster is such a limited weapon, with huge and easily exploitable flaws. Yes, it locks the tower up, but if you aren't stupid you will quickly realise that it makes it a highly valued target and even trading with it will be in your favour.

I love Clam Blitz

What the actual fuck is with day of the retard today

I love octo's now

youre retarded, young faggot
literally any good range blaster will land at least 2 direct hits on your team in tc in 1 life effectively putting yourself at a 3v2 if you end up trading (which is likely because you'll probably have to dive him if he isnt a dipshit). plus that's not to say what about the times where you die having to sit on the tower/contest other high value targets and are occupied long enough for him to shit on some of your other team mates. range blasters don't indefinitely win games but they're a significant advantage on tc as long as you know how to correctly space yourself and land hits. it is retarded to have to babysit a weapon indefinitely or it'll almost shut down your control of the point.

>wange bw-bwasters a-are soooo flawed on towa contwol!! j-just target them teehehehehehe

>its this time of day again

Anyone wanna go fishing?

I'm so glad I got my S+ in tower before Range was released, I'd hate playing with dipsquids like the teammates that you describe in your post.
Wanna win against Range? Keep control. Put pressure on them. Avoid direct confrontation and don't sit on the tower when it is close. Punish their mistakes. Screw with their positioning. Push only when they are dead or occupied with something else. It is as easy as that. It is called blaster control for a reason- you control blasters.

>Marina
>Callie = Marie
>Default Spla1oon player Inkling(female)
>...
>Default Spla2oon player Inkling(female)
>...
>...
>...
>Pearl
I will respect your opinion if you respect mine. I just want to remind you that we can have clashing opinions and still be civil to each other.

I've never seen an opinion so wrong before.

>Default Octoling
>Callie = Marie
>Default Spla1oon player Inkling(male)
>Default Spla2oon player Inkling(male)
>Default Spla1oon player Inkling(female)
>Default Spla2oon player Inkling(female)
>...
>...
>...
>Pearl
>Marina
I will respect your opinion if you respect mine. I just want to remind you that we can have clashing opinions and still be civil to each other.

what if your woomy was leading an anti octarian discrimination protest and got thrown into jail

what if your woomy fucking died

id be sad

Please? Anyone?

I'll go hunting fishies with you!

Whoops, have to do the update first

Anyone else up for murdering some vertebrate scum?

>tunic back never

WHy don't we get the hat for lvl 50 anymore!?

I'll send you a FR

;_;

I HATE THE HYDRA IN SR

All those maws, wow.

Reminder that Marie is flat.

Wow fuck this shitty loadout and retards who cannot use weapons which are even slightly non standard

Reporting in SR and actual blocks when
SR ranks being level locked when

>wave is already over
>we've won this round of SR
>spamming HELP ME like a fucking retard

stop

Sorry anons!!

What if your woomy was raised by Octolings?

Any room for some salmon run?

One space in our lobby for you

>software update
I-I'll be there soon, I promise!

Don't worry about it! The room should still be here!

I hope adding
was the right way to go.

Yep, match just ended so join now

Can't believe I survived round 3 with a hydra

>when you're an ink regular and you play salmon run with complete random ink players
Well, this is a new experience.

HELP ME

you've played with me before Zero, I've been here for ages. I just haven't played with /ink/ for a few weeks

I want a free for all, pure deathmatch
>8 players
>everyone has their own ink color
>quicker respawn, random spawn points to prevent camping
>point system based on methods used - splatting an enemy with your main gets you the most points, then special, then bombs/subs get you the least.
>Winner is whoever reaches the point limit first, or has the most points after 3 minutes.

>round 3 hydra on high tide

I can't even fucking move

I just got this game as a gift

Am I suppose to play with the joycons detached, or with the grip?

What sensitivity should I be using?

You play as you like, try all three configuratuons. Start with low sensitivity and rise it when you feel comfortable.

whichever is most comfortable to you, but most will tell you that pro controller or joycon grip is the way to go

I use detached joycons

>Am I suppose to play with the joycons detached, or with the grip?
Whatever is more comfortable.
>What sensitivity should I be using?
Hop into single player and start with the highest you can manage, bump it up as you get used to it.

Nipnop left, are you coming back or no?

I don't know who is who and I play so much with so many people that I only remember those that I play with a lot, I'm sorry.