>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4t-GV4XcJak
yaraon-blog.com/archives/119553
pbs.twimg.com/media/DR-nZZYUQAALuNZ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE...

That's pretty gae

What's with the OP pic.

IS THAT

Iskandor is a big guy

UH OH

DUDE would have owned the Fate Zero HGW if Tohsaka Tokiomi hadn't drawn Gilgamesh aka his hard counter

/fgog/ everyday more gay.

He's pretty useless against Gilles' monster.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4t-GV4XcJak

Let's all remember how this video commemorating 100 years of anime, went and put Gilgacuck getting absolutely BTFO by Shirou.

For the next 100 years, this will be the face of anime. Let that sink in for a moment.

I'm only gay for you user-kun

Lancelot would have owned the Fate Zero HGW if Kariya had tons of mana.

The cutest

Even with unlimited mana, Lancelot can't do anything against DUDE, Gilgamesh, Deermud and Gilles' monster. Lancelot was just there to look cool. He had no chance of winning.

Go outside and play real game /fgog/

Is that his dick holding up the cloak?

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/119553
>Apocrypha will at most sell 5k

NO BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING DO SOMETHING

it's owari da apockek
your show is a flop

If hikki had a nose would she finally bathe?

The apex of cute

You can't smell yourself unless it's absolutely terrible.

>hikki doesn't bathe because she has no nose to smell her foul stench
This is my new headcanon, thanks user.

*cucked (You) from Mashu*

Can't blame the nips for not buying this piece of shit

T-Thanks, i guess

THICCsaka

We were 100% gae since day 1 don't you remember all those people that wanted to bully Sumanai with his dick?

DUDE will be killed by Gil, Deermud by Kerry, Gilles's monster by Saber.
He only need to face off against Gilgamesh and Artoria.
Dunno about his chance of winning against Gilgamesh, but he will self-destruct against Artoria.
Maybe bait Gil to kill Artoria first.

No
Bath is bad

But is not the same. Sumanai-kun is a bishie, and DUDE a bara. There is nothing gay liking a bishie.

Not gay if it's with sumanai or with anons

He'd find another way to ruin things for Kariya, bringing ruin to his master is his thing.

>tfw Rin will never blow your house away with a massive brap blast
Why live?

JUST LET ME FUCK THE PINK BITCH ALREADY
STOP TEASING ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How about this Sumanai?

Beast Class to form Triangle with Alterego and Foreigner when?

They're going to take Mashu away and there's nothing any of us can do about it.

>take Mashu away
I've been waiting for 2 years. Can I finally burn the cunt?

Sumanai is a hunk with gap moe of course you want to bully him, DUDE is full barashit.

BIG GIRL

More like Vicci is going to cuck us away from her and there is nothing Mashu can do about it

>Dunno about his chance of winning against Gilgamesh
The very fact that someone has to unironically wonder whether or not Lancelot can beat Gilgamesh is proof that Jetfags won. Anyone sane would never even consider Lancelot a threat against Gilgamesh. There's absolutely no chance of him even scratching Gil's armor. But here we are, with someone who is unsure whether Lancelot can actually lose.

Jetfags won. Gilcucks, you tried. GG.

FOR ME

Would you like to watch while this man mating presses your Servants?

I just can't take this guy seriously

He is my selfinsert character now.

He's bullying material though

Yes. In fact, too big for you.
Just the right size for Yoshinaka's dick, though.

This. Gudacuck can go cry in a corner.

>Not blushing sprite.
Wasted potential desu.

Faceless oldman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ushiromiya Gordes

>Anyone sane would never even consider Lancelot a threat against Gilgamesh. There's absolutely no chance of him even scratching Gil's armor.
>this is what gilcucks believe

What kind of horrible people are you!? Wanting Mashu to get cucked by another Tamamo and enjoying it!? Don't you people have shame for wanting her precious senpai taken away from her!?

He does have one.

My only bond 10 servant is Herk, and my first 5* is Karna. All I have are buff ass dude servants, so I'll like to see him try.

Mashu is trashu.

Is this gay thread?
I want Arjuna to torture my ass with every Kamasutra style!

She doesn't give a fuck about you and is fucking the fat guy. (you) hate her too for fucking up fou.

Are you blind?

>shadman

Fuck off Gudacuck. We Tamamo now.

>Are you blind?
Ok, maybe. But to be fair the shit is barely visible.

>giving a shit about Fourry
No

>There's absolutely no chance of him even scratching Gil's armor.
Remember Gil losing to a highschool kid?
Remember Gil losing the dogfight?
At this point Lancelot definitely has a chance to defeat Gil, just grab whatever Gil throw and use it to smack him.

>Ozzy's master and Ozzy himself both admit he'd be unlikely to show up if you didn't use a catalyst plundered from his waifu
>he's liable to vaporize you for using it
I feel like this tendency could be used for some fun world building in an Apocrypha-like setting. Like, if there's an informal blacklist of catalysts that are keyed to certain servants and that you should never use because the servant in question may try to kill their summoner on the spot. The evocation department could end up with a vault of priceless artifacts that are utterly useless for the purpose of evocation.

Fuck off Mashu

Mashu is already a cuck since EoR start

So (you) aren't canon. Got it. Meanwhile You don't give a fuck about this bitch.

Well they do say that there was a small war over Herk's catalyst before they settled with Achilles.

>Remember Gil losing to a highschool kid?
Dumb plot armor protagonists don't count. He'd win against everyone. Herc, Gil, Artoria, literally nothing stands a chance against self inserts.

>Remember Gil losing the dogfight?
The fight where he came out scratchless and Lancelot didn't? Yes, I remember that.

>just grab whatever Gil throw and use it to smack him.
He needs to be ALIVE to do that. He wouldn't be.

I don't really care that much about Mashu, I would have told her I like her as a friend already.

I don't get why they still won't let people pay to dress these sluts up in their Shinjuku outfits.

DW realized they are reddit incarnation so they don't want to release it in-game

>the state of gilkeks

Newfag here, please add me I need friends. Currently finishing Salem so that I can start grinding for mats to level my skills, I have the requisite cookies. Thanks in advance!
half AP for QP daily when?

God I wish that was me

Maybe they are waiting for New Year.

>Lancelot definitely has a chance to defeat Gil
Nasu disagrees.

>there's no way you could expect him to have the prudence to avoid that powerhouse team and survive to the very end
He wasn't going to survive if he fought Gilgamesh. That's a fact.

>scratchless
>lost his ship
>proceed to get triggered when DUDE made fun of it

I wouldn't say I'm a jetfag but gilfags looks way dumber lately

BROS

God I wish that was literally anybody else

vicchimind

>Nasu disagrees
>when Nasu said Diarmuid would win by letting Lancelot beat everyone else and clear him last

inb4
>h-he can win the war in one night!
That doesn't necessarily mean he's the one taking out Lancelot.

If anything Nasu made it clear Lancelot is the one taking out Gil not the other way.

He was scratchless, though. He got angry when it was even suggested that a dog like Lancelot could hurt him. His ship was weaker than Gilgamesh. The ship was set aflame, but Gilgamesh was fine. He wasn't even wet, suggesting he didn't even fall into the water.

FGO consists of like 3 variety of skills, has no grid, if you want something you have to fucking pay for it, gacha fucking sucks dick, no collaboration events, no voice on story mode, no pc version and slow as hell on phone, no raid system, side quests are awfully boring, i mean, people can't be this retarded to keep playing this shit...

Dumb pharaoh > dumb queen > dumb bedwarmer

>Mlb haram CE
You sure got so many skill gems from the lottery right? Level that 1/1/1.

>grancuck is back
0/10

It was never confirmed that he was unharmed and there's no point arguing about it because it's not like Lancelot was harmed Gil shoot him from the bridge. He just fell.

>by letting Lancelot beat everyone else
But evidently, he can't do that. So Deermud's best chance at winning is STILL not enough to let him actually win. His best strategy is one with guaranteed defeat.

try alter my dude they are easier to bait because they actually care about this kusoge

>argument is literally d-doesn't count
Pathetic.
Remember that Gil gets eaten by Sakura.
Are you going to say that it's plot armor protagonist and self insert again?

>He wasn't going to survive if he fought Gilgamesh. That's a fact.
>He needs to be ALIVE to do that. He wouldn't be.
He didn't die in any fight, only when Kariya is out of battery and dead he soon followed suit.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DR-nZZYUQAALuNZ.jpg

There's no such evidence, Nasu said he can, therefore he can.

Me in the middle

desert beauty a qts