youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

previous shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1246143901
youtube.com/watch?v=pP3D8bkLfAI
youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>27 days left

goddamn it shad

I AM UTHRED SON OF UTHRED and I will have my kingdom

Skeletons are pure and should be left to rest in peace, they are not for lewd

I want to start a French Stainless Steel campaign, should I do early or late era? People on the internet say early is more comfy for getting good with the pope and doing crusades and stuff, late era sounds better for all that cool late-era french stuff but is apparently more hectic and I'll inevitably piss off the pope. What do?

i'm posting these KNIGHTS OF ULRIC until this thread is PURGED of Mutants and Chaos Worshippers especially SLAANESHI worshippers

I have no idea what to do. I don't have enough forces to conquer Drakenhoff and thus stop Manlet. If I won't attack Skarsnik he will conquer entire south of the Empire. If I attack him he will backstab those few units I have that try to stop Manlet and thus will unleash him on rest of the Empire. They both will surely conquer Stirland and reclaim Western Sylvania from me. Soon he will probably attack me anyway. Boris is slowly getting raped by Norscans, Dorfs on the east from Karak Ziflin are insane, don't want non agression pact and are still a threat. Bretonnian kingdoms except for Louen hate me and are ready to attack me again. Also thanks to mod I'm using the more Empire provinces are lost the more severe debuffs as Emperor I get. And I can't get Talabecland to do anything, lazy fucking cunts. Kislev is basically lost. It's VH campaing.

Sigmar save us all.

who builds doors out of cardboard?

Let's say a dwarf has a grudge against a particular goblin

If a human kills said goblin, is the grudge still valid?

It was on a TUF set IIRC, the doors were cheaply made

Dana White even said after Rampage was done that he exposed how low their production costs were

When will we have the pleasure of playing chaos divided?

fuck it I'm going late if nobody stops me, I want shiny french knights and boomsticks!

Greasus coming in comfortably late!

soon

Xth for hats!

why would you crop this image?

I'd just like to remind everyone,

ALBION CONFIRMED.

Because that's probably his favorite unit. It's not an official roster, just tabletop.

That's even being generous and saying that the ruskies are right.

To show off my favorites

I would imagine there are better high resolution images out there.

I want to put belakor on the field (the fag demon that exists in both fantasy and WH40k) and fuck everything that moves.

seems so

how do you check amount of cash you can get from razing some settlement
i swear i was able to check that some time ago
warhammer 1 btw

if albion can get an army ingame , SO CAN ARABY !

Hover your mouse over the settlement with an army that would be capable of attacking it, doesnt have to be in range.

Selecting an army and mousing over the settlement shows the sack value. Dunno if there's anyway to see the raze value

In the tabletop, are demons and chaos warriors separate factions? I would have thought the two worked together.

I heard that they are not separate at all and that chaos divided rooster is part of chaos as a whole.
Nobody cares since tabletop edgelords are purist faggots who work in league with the anti lulz.

They do work together but demons are also an army of their own.

this
no one cares about tabletop nerds just like we laugh at 40k fags

daemons and warriors of chaos have been completely separate armies for over a decade now. Once upon time in the distant past they formed one mega faction with beastmen, woc and daemons

Agreed. Theres nothing wrong with tzeentch AoE the shit out of skaven and undead or Khorne butchering pointy ear faggots.

Working together isn't too high on the chaos modus operandi.

Anyone got the Virgin Mannfred and the Chad Vlad picture?

>Still no TK campaign footage

>Shadbase OP
>people still post
What the fuck is this shit?

How fast you guys expand in r1? im honestly not sure what my limits are i feel super rich after i took sicily very fast

Yes. It's such a shitty image though that I'm not going to share it with you. In fact, I don't know why I even have it saved. I think I'm just gonna delete it.

40k is much better over all. Lore TT and memes only the vidya suck.
Kys.

Late is good

>t.oldfag

/twg/ fantasy memes > overdone 40k memes

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1246143901

This is the truth. CREEED, HERESY, BLAM etc. are all tired as fuck. All 40K is now is awful Primarch wank.

holy fuck finally, based The_Donald

Is GCCM: Unique Capitals a good mod, or do capitals in Warhammer II grow bigger over time.

conquering shit in bretonnia as beastmen is pretty damn comfy, i feel like im ceasar shitting on gauls
the only faction that i dont fuck with is commie duke who just colonizes everything i raze
gonna spare him since he kinda helps me in an indirect way

This is the single best mod on the Warhammer II Workshop right now.

Does anyone here recommend a first-timer to Warhammer II install this mod if they're doing a Mortal Empires campaign? I've played Total Warhammer and loved it, but the climate system is something I've never worked with, and am curious as to how bad or good it is.

So why cant we put siege weapons on walls again?

we shit nigga. This is perfect I was about to trash my empire game and start over

PRO TIPS: DO NOT FORM DEFENSIVE AGREEMENTS WITH ANYONE, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE YOU WANNA CONFEDERATE

Motherfucking hellstorm rocket battery

CA is lazy

we can on custom maps

FUCK YEAH. I even wanted to try mod it myself.

>My city is under siege
>waiting for support like 3 turns
>the commander in sieged city gets "Lazy" title
But why

Try the climate thing first

engine limitations :^)

Because he's been sitting there for awhile already.

Please respond, I intend to start a game tonight and I don't want to do it locked into a panned mechanic of the sequel.

go vanilla first

play vanilla at first, yet the climate system in mortal empires is pretty shit, the AI don't give a shit aboun bonus/malus, they just occupy everything, this is why you will probably going to see a VC doomtide or Dwarfs with 60+ settlements

You got it, I'll keep this in mind when I start my first couple campaigns - don't shake the game until you've got a feel for the mechanics, you know?

Are there any games that allow you to build Ye Old Fantasy/Medieval city and focus on buildings, walls, defences, and garrisons alongside choosing to build civil shit?

I guess something where you start as some small ass backwater village and grow to be fuckhuge big?

I need something to fill the gap in time until Kangz are released.

God's a game where you run an Empire village and grow it to become a big ass fortress city whilst defending from small Beastmen/Greenskin raids to full on Waaagh! and Brayherds and eventually Chaos assaults and vampire cults, Skaven coming from your sewers etc would be amazing.

Just a happy little Empire town life simulator.

Zeus: Master of Olympus.

...there's a human mod for dwarf fortress

Runesmith has no immortality skill and Grombrindals event choice does not matter because it always gives the same bonus
Based CA does it again

What's the toughest faction to have success with in multiplayer in TWW?

>Human mod

You can just alter the Raws, it's that easy.

Rude.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP3D8bkLfAI
Legends is fantasy but has few really annoying things and feels like they ran out of money while making it.

About to start my third vortex campaign. Already did Queek and Kroq-Gar.
Should I play Smug-Elves(Tyrion) or Edge-Elves(Darth Vader)?

G O B L I N S

haven't paid any attention to the game in a long time, but its probably the beastmen, even though they were my favorite/best race when I did do qb

youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk
is this the music skaven would sing
it's a good idea

Bretonnia, their cav is expensive and not really that good to carry them alone. Currently, the only real build is probably to go mass peasant/man-at-arms with few elite units attached.
Beastmemes actually pretty strong right now, one of the top factions for sure. Cygor spam is stronk.

What mod for units

Teclis!

By Sigmar, what a bloodbath

Redpill me on goblins and orcs

Cataph's Southern Realms

Does anyone know the starting location for the kangz?

renegade creations of the old ones who went out of their control.

thats what im trying to do but shits not working

Are you in a stance that forbids attacking? Works for me in TWWH2 at least.

Should I raze the wood elf trees or where the fuck they live or sack them, at cost of 30 chivalry?

I can get 30K from sacking one of their places.

sack. chivalry is piss easy to come by

You can get chivalry by farting
Cant say the same for 30k

so now that assets can be modded into the game, is it possible to drag in shit like the 30th RoR from WH1 to WH2?

or did GW throw a hissy fit and put an end to that?

Anyone else bored with warhammer?
For some reason most battles aren't really fun because of those single units healthsponges and the campaign is a snooze.
Am I getting jaded? Help me /twg/